少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest its_anitax3

Does anyone know if HMV Japan is reliable & trustworthy ? 

& is there another place to buy the Holiday photobook because it's put of stock at CDJapan and YesAsia...

Guest cathee26

& is there another place to buy the Holiday photobook because it's put of stock at CDJapan and YesAsia...

Yes it is! =) I arleady buy there in the past(like mr.taxi and the japanese album from the girls) and everything was ok !! =)

Guest HyperionZ

Yes, places like HMV or CDjapan have been reliable from the times I have bought from those place.

Guest its_anitax3

^

^ thanks ^^ i found a few spelling mistakes HMV Japan so i was just questioning on whether or not i should trust the site LOL.

Guest Kikyo91

Hi guys <3 I Just read this ^O^

【 Girls' Generation 】JPN 1st album『GIRLS' GENERATION - Re:package Album』will be released. Detailed information will be revealed on Dec 7.

- First Press Edition, Limited Period Edition, Regular Edition

-「The Boys」Japanese ver., 1 new song, 3 songs in 1st album (remix ver.)

- Total 15 songs

- New jacket photos

- First Press Edition, Limited Period Edition: Special case, Digipak, 36p photobook, bonus DVD(「The Boys」English ver., 「BAD GIRL」M/V)

- First Press Edition: 2 Original rubber coaster will be given at the shop. It will be randomly provided between White ver. SET & Blue ver. SET.

- Limited Period Edition: 2 posters will be given at the shop.

from. SNSD JPN mobile fansite (via @whimtwit)

http://goo.gl/fZDyV

EDIT:

SM TOWN Winter Album Mastering Now!

#bigboomch

Guest TiFFaNiZeD

Hi guys <3 I Just  read this ^O^

【 Girls' Generation 】JPN 1st album『GIRLS' GENERATION - Re:package Album』will be released. Detailed information will be revealed on Dec 7.

- First Press Edition, Limited Period Edition, Regular Edition

-「The Boys」Japanese ver., 1 new song, 3 songs in 1st album (remix ver.)

- Total 15 songs

- New jacket photos

- First Press Edition, Limited Period Edition: Special case, Digipak, 36p photobook, bonus DVD(「The Boys」English ver., 「BAD GIRL」M/V)

- First Press Edition: 2 Original rubber coaster will be given at the shop. It will be randomly provided between White ver. SET & Blue ver. SET.

- Limited Period Edition: 2 posters will be given at the shop.

from. SNSD JPN mobile fansite (via @whimtwit)

http://goo.gl/fZDyV

EDIT:

OMG! is it true?  no The Boys repack but JAPANESE ALBUM REPACKAGE w00t.gif  i'm soo excited! I guess that makes up for it XDD I can't wait to hear the remixes too!!

Im not excited at all about the japanese album repackage, sm really went bananas now. how are we supposed to pay for all this. of course we would want it because it comes with new pictures and posters and whatnot, but its just again a cheap way for them to make more money. first the mr taxi b version and now a repackage of the japanese album, which is totaly unneccesary to begin with. mostly, think about how expensive japanese albums are!

are we really supposed to pay another 100-200$ for a repackage with stupid extra remixes on them and the english version of the boys,which already was their excuse for the mr taxi b version... they could at least give us a break, every month is getting more and more expensive for sones with all the products coming out. and i can totally see why they started the japanese repackage thing, they saw how many sones preordered the mr taxi b version and decided to milk us more wheres nothing else left. i spend all my last pennies on snsd, but i cannot affort this and im already sad i cannot affort the bluray now either. wtf.. this is getting out of hand! pls somebody make them stop!

Guest kimchikisses

Im not excited at all about the japanese album repackage, sm really went bananas now. how are we supposed to pay for all this. of course we would want it because it comes with new pictures and posters and whatnot, but its just again a cheap way for them to make more money. first the mr taxi b version and now a repackage of the japanese album, which is totaly unneccesary to begin with. mostly, think about how expensive japanese albums are!

are we really supposed to pay another 100-200$ for a repackage with stupid extra remixes on them and the english version of the boys,which already was their excuse for the mr taxi b version... they could at least give us a break, every month is getting more and more expensive for sones with all the products coming out. and i can totally see why they started the japanese repackage thing, they saw how many sones preordered the mr taxi b version and decided to milk us more wheres nothing else left. i spend all my last pennies on snsd, but i cannot affort this and im already sad i cannot affort the bluray now either. wtf.. this is getting out of hand! pls somebody make them stop!

I don't see why you have to dump all the blame to SM. They're really not forcing you to buy one in the first place. In the end, your practicality is to blame here if you're going to fall for their plan and buy every single album. Yes, I know there are a lot of fans who are totally devoted to the girls that they would buy every single album or release. But that doesn't oblige you to be one too, does it? SM's reasons for releasing repackages is because they had too many ideas for that one concept that they couldn't cramp it all up into one single album, because if they did... they'd probably charge us triple the original price. And that wouldn't gather up the numbers the girls get in order to win music charts. So, what they do is they separate them into these little "repackages" and let the fans decide on what version to buy. I know a lot of fans who wouldn't buy the first release because they are 100% sure that SM will release a "repackage". If you're a SONE, you'll know this. 

Plus, it's one way for the girls to promote longer in Korea or whatever country they're promoting in because one of the complaints of the fans nowadays is the short span of promotions. If you want to see the girls more on TV, then you must be grateful of these repackages. 

However, if you reeeaaaalllly want to have a copy of those repackages, then you'd have to resort to other ways like downloading. If it's the music you're asking for, hopefully SM releases it to in iTunes, you could save a few dollars. And if you want the photobook, I'd say choose from the hundreds of fansites that would willingly scan them all for you. 

In short, there are two things you should understand about repackages:

1) You're not obliged to buy them if you're short on money. If you're a loyal fan that you would sacrifice a lot of money for these albums, I won't stop you. But then, practicality is still key.

2) It's a good mean for the girls to let themselves out there (even though they're pretty much beyond "out there")

Guest HyperionZ

As a fan, I know we want to try to support the girls as best we can, and fans all want to buy their albums, photobooks, DVDs, etc. but just being a supportive fan and cheering them on is really all you should be expected. Not everyone has the money to buy things, so don't expect that you have to buy everything that comes out. If I can earn some money later on, I would have the mindset that I will choose certain items that I want more than other SNSD items. Maybe I like photobooks more than the DVD, so save up for that or if you really like to watch their funny acts on a show, you can save up for their Phuket DVD, etc.

Just remember, don't fall into SM's trap of constant releases and expect that you need to buy everything. If you have the money and want to get them, thats great. But if you have a budget, spend wisely and you won't go wrong with what you purchase.

Guest LittlePinky82

Hi everyone. I'm new here.  I used to be here along time ago on another name but you can check out my 411 when I'm able to make one to see all that info. I'm a GG fan and just saying hi. My bias is Sooyoung although I love them all. *waves*  Happy birthday Yuri!!!

Guest LittlePinky82

I'm honestly not too surprised at SME doing this repackage. I guess "The Boys" is more popular than people thought. I just hope it wasn't as expensive as the original cd. That was just so much money. It seems like fans in general that I've conversed with about this aren't too happy about it... Some people are still gonna buy and show their support though. The only way SME isn't gonna do things like this is if people stop buying things like this. 

I loved the radio interview. Lol at asking about pervy things. I was kinda surprised he didn't know they lived in Korea. Isn't that basic research? phew.gif

Guest MrDerek

New here! I've been a SNSD fan since Gee! Just dropping in to say hello to fellow SONEs! haha It's hard to pick a favorite.. So I like all of them. :]

Guest HyperionZ

New here! I've been a SNSD fan since Gee! Just dropping in to say hello to fellow SONEs! haha It's hard to pick a favorite.. So I like all of them. :]

Hello, welcome Derek. Hope to see you around and active. Its ok if you don't have a favorite. Its all good to love all 9 too :)

Btw, I was listening to the audio interview that the girls did with TJ from the NY radio station and listening to it multiple times. I really enjoyed it. I actually think it was good that he didn't know about Kpop and asked questions that non-Kpop people would ask. I think Tiffany talking about her thoughts and feelings about leaving for Korea at the age of 15 by herself was definitely a question I would like to know more about. The only question I thought was a bit awkward was when he didn't know they lived in Korea, thinking the American members were based out of their home areas and just traveled to Korea to perform or something. I hope to see the girls (maybe Sooyoung and maybe a couple other members try to talk in English, but I think they probably won't try that because they want to put out a good first impression of the group to the American public.)

Guest awwimsosweet

SMTOWN Winter Album 2011 Cover

58210009.jpg

Rumored Track List:

SNSD - Diamond

Release: 

Dec. 13, 2011

cr; @soshified

Unboxing - SNSD Holiday Photobook

cr; TheChannelOfDylan

12/6 Gimpo Airport Departure

going to Japan

mgBz3.jpg

vFXmh.jpg

16Qg0.jpg

Taeyeon

http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/6ef6072ajw1dnsjywik2uj.jpg

Sooyoung

http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/6ef6072ajw1dnsjtb67fbj.jpg

Seohyun

http://a.yfrog.com/img877/8295/hu8gm.jpg

Guest Taengoo158

guys can you help me with download link for Kpop music fest in syd.

I already downloaded the vid. but it's not hd. so if anyone can give me a link to the HD file that would be awesome.

Thanks in advance =)