少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest -quiescent

It seems like it might be a SNSD vs LSG faceoff at Music Bank this week.

If the girls win, loool, I'm going to be absolutely ECSTATIC! XD

SNSD ♥

Guest HyperionZ

*quoted image*

cr; 탱랄라@DC Taeyeon  Gallery

Wow, lol. Its not even close or competitive as I thought it would be this week. I was checking the Hanteo sales for this week and I though K-Sones were going to buy more albums than they did, but I guess they knew that they didn't have to. I guess SNSD with all their hard work on broadcasts got themselves a 6th win on Music Bank. It really is amazing how they continue to surprise everyone's expectations on them. Even most fans like myself were thinking 3-4 wins this comeback at most for Music Bank because of tons of groups were coming back. Well, I guess I will be watching Music Bank again for the girls and see what transpires.

[Trans] Ending talk during SNSD fan sign event:

Download the recording here

Thanks @_Heartbreakn for sharing this file. She owes this file and I'm just doing the translations.

"Jessica: I'm very thankful that you can come down to here today, will we meet again during next fan sign?

Fans: Yes!

Jessica: There are so many people who came to support us during music programmes, I'm really thankful for that. See you next time

Hyoyeon: Every time during fan sign, you guys come so often that we got really closer, right?

(Fans cheered)

Male Sone: Invincible Youth daebak!

Hyoyeon: It's still very awkward for me.

(Fans laughed)

Fany: To us and also to sones, when it's Sunday we'll be happy, right? Thanks for your hard work!

(Fans cheered)

Fany: Recently we have so many schedules but you guys still followed closely to it, (can't hear clearly) we were actually worried for you. Thanks for coming today, thank you.

Seohyun: We were able to see each other closely today~

(Fans cheered)

Seohyun: I hope that we'll have more chances to meet each other at close distance. In fact I feel that this is a little short. It's so short that we could only say 'Annyoenghaseyo' and 'Thank you', I'm very sorry about this. I want to get closer to all of you.

Thank you so much for coming down today.

During music programmes, whenever we hear fan chants supporting us, even if we are tired or sleepy, we will still gain energy. Thank you so much for helping us this way. Some of you sleep lesser than us, some even seemed to be feeling unwell. Please be careful of flu, and let's work together in the future! Thank you!"

Trans: @imwhywhy

can we really vote for the girls in the GDA?

http://kpopwave.joinsmsn.com

that has nothing to do with gda: this one: http://goldendisk.kpopwave.joinsmsn.com/goldendisk_vote/star/index.html

Final ep of SLT is out in eng subs

[en] Star Life Theatre EP 4 - SNSD (111125) [1/2]

[en] Star Life Theatre EP 4 - SNSD (111125) [2/2]

I have to give it up for the girls~ ! They are always full of surprises! So glad that they won! But I also want to warn SONES to be careful of the photos that you post up.

The accident about Tiffany and her shorts being too short was published a day after the photos of Tiffany at the perf. were put up on soompi! Some people are saying Allkpop got a tip from someone...(I honestly don't want to point fingers)...and they posted up the photos which created a huge controversy! Those photos are the SAME exact photos from the ones on this forum! I'm not sure if it's true or not, but please be careful of what photos you place up!

Guest HyperionZ

I have to give it up for the girls~ ! They are always full of surprises! So glad that they won! But I also want to warn SONES to be careful of the photos that you post up.

The accident about Tiffany and her shorts being too short was published a day after the photos of Tiffany at the perf. were put up on soompi! Some people are saying Allkpop got a tip from someone...(I honestly don't want to point fingers)...and they posted up the photos which created a huge controversy! Those photos are the SAME exact photos from the ones on this forum! I'm not sure if it's true or not, but please be careful of what photos you place up!

I'm not sure people posting pictures on a forum like Soompi caused someone from AKP to create an article that caused controversy. Those pictures are usually from fansites, found on twitter, and I believe that Tiffany one with short pants was from a dailynews pic. Its not really hard to find if they really wanted to use those kinds of things to create an article like they did. I think if people want to be safer, they can put them in spoiler tags so people have to open the images individually to see. I remember seeing the Tiffany pics from SONEs who found them on twitter before it was posted on Soompi.

Guest HoneysuckleRose

*quoted image*

cr; 탱랄라@DC Taeyeon  Gallery

Lmao dang look at those totals. :lol:

Now the music shows are unfair because of the "broadcasting score" and because SNSD promotes more on a specific channel than a group that decided to leave the country. Nevermind the fact that KBS constantly changes the scoring to retard the chances of SNSD winning. LOL

KBS being bias against anyone is a joke, everyone knows they hate everyone.

Guest imcutek

From what I have seen, fansigns are usually done around time of promotions so more fans will buy albums. They should be attending year end shows around that time, so I would consider trying to attend something like that to see the girls at an event.

Ah I really wanted to go to a fan signing :tears:maybe another time though

Remember that SBS, KBS, and MBC do End of the Year Song Festivals (last 3 days of the year in that respective order.) If you can only go to one though I would say MBC since YulTi might MC again this year.

Note that sometimes there are multiple stages for these things (ie. MBC last year) so make sure to get the ticket for the right stage.

How do you get into end of the year shows? I am going to mcountdown but idk what day yet. I would love to be able to go to one of the big end of the year shows and cheer the girls on.

Guest kevcozha

Polls have opened for Golden Disk Awards Popularity Award

Go vote for the girls!

The girls congratulates My Daily's 7th Anniversary. The video takes a while to load fully.

cr; mydaily

mamaqj.jpg

The girls re-recorded The Boys for MAMA. (Assuming it's a remix)

330488054.jpg

Recent picture of Kyungsan.

111128 SNSD JAPAN FIRST TOUR DVD/BD NEWS

cr; anajal321

Watch it before it's taken down.

Guest lucky_tin06

Havent posted here in forever, but just wanted to say Congrats to the Girls to their 5th Mubank win :D

They always managed to surpass everyones' expectations :D

And for the possible 6the mubank win...All i can say is WOW! those numbers are Huge :)

And to all the sones who still post here, keeping this thread alive Thank You guys and i appreciate it a lot since

I still go here for my Soshi news and updates *beside soshified of course* :)

And just cuz ByunTae is awesome xD

x1j19h.jpg

Guest HeArTsDiE

Breaking news~ haha

It’s been reported that a Sone had recently gone to visit the glasses shop that Taeyeon’s parents own. In the fan account, it’s been reported that Taeyeon’s mother told the Sone that not all of the girls live together anymore since most of their families live near the dorm. Jessica, Sooyoung and Seohyun each live with their families whose homes are located near SNSD’s dorm. 

Sunny has moved into Sooyoung’s/Jessica’s bedroom.

Since Seohyun has moved out, Hyoyeon now has her own bedroom.

Taeyeon has her own bedroom (the bedroom she once shared with Sunny).

Tiffany still remains in her old single bedroom.

Yoona and Yuri are still roommates, sharing the same bedroom.

The fan account also states that when there are a lot of schedules, all 9 do return to the dorm to stay there.

Source: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1300823536

cr; yoonyultv

Guest melon-love

Breaking news~ haha

A sone posted on twitter:

And i have to post this to clear the confusion about the girls . ALL MEMBERS ARE STILL LIVING IN THE SAME DORM but some members'parents house are near the dorm so they often go there when they have free time or when they are on break time . Other time they still live together . Ksones are angry cuz the fanaccout use Taeng's parents to make the fake one .

I think this ones true, the mostly live together but when they have free time they will go visit their parents

cr; yoonyultv

Guest HyperionZ

Many fans accounts are fake lately. My advice is you guys should take it  with a grain of salt . For infos , rumors , please READ carefully and  THINK if it is legit or before believing or spreading it .

And i have to post this to clear the confusion about the girls. ALL  MEMBERS ARE STILL LIVING IN THE SAME DORM but some members'parents house  are near the dorm so they often go there when they have free time or  when they are on break time. Other time they still live together.  Ksones are angry cuz the fanaccout use Taeng's parents to make the fake  one.

cr: chichinhu

Untrue rumors are spreading. As a sone we should neither start them nor  spread them, esp in the name of a member's parents' name.

cr: imwhywhy

Lets just put these fanaccounts for now as rumors. I'm not sure I would trust the source right now about what Taeyeon's parents said supposedly and other SNSD sources are saying its not true.

Guest awwimsosweet

That "fan account" from Baidu (original source) got deleted already. 

K-SONEs on twitter also addressed the issue and it's not true. 

Just sad that some fans are even using SNSD's parents now to create stories.

moving on...

Did Kchart change affect the girls ? I think the answer is no 

When Kchart is 

+ 100 % digital : Gee won 9 times

+ Digital 60 % + Album 15 %+ Broadcast 15 %+ Vierwer vote 10 % : Oh 5 won times 

+Digital 60 % + Album 10 %+ Broadcast 20 %+ Vierwer vote 10 % : Hoot won 5 times 

And when they change to the current system with 

+ Digital 65 % + Album 5 %+ Broadcast 20 %+ Vierwer vote 10 % : The Boys still won 5 times 

This is the power of SNSD and Sones

cr @Chichinhu

Guest jchang sarang

cr: chichinhu

cr: imwhywhy

Lets just put these fanaccounts for now as rumors. I'm not sure I would trust the source right now about what Taeyeon's parents said supposedly and other SNSD sources are saying its not true.

no offence......but i dont think its bad thing even though they moved out to be with their family.i dont see what is wrong seriously...they still work together almost 24 hour or more, its not a big deal, if i am a member and my family live near dorm i would consider to move out too in order to see my family as often as i can, it will very little time anyway consider the full schedule.but i'm not snsd its up to them to decide.stay together in a dorm is good but to move out is not a bad thing either.we dont know the account is real or fake but i think sone no need to be angry with something like this, just wait till the girls talk about this in the future but dont pressure them, they are a grown womans i dont expect them to be in the same room forever, they need a breath too maybe some individual time for themself and their family its good for their health.its just my opinion...please dont misunderstand me i'm NOT saying they will disband of course i dont want that happen its just not necessary for them to be always together wherever they go when they obviously have their own family and other friends, their bond cannot broken easily just because they with other people ecsp with their own family for godsake,,,

no offence......but i dont think its bad thing even though they moved out to be with their family.i dont see what is wrong seriously...they still work together almost 24 hour or more, its not a big deal, if i am a member and my family live near dorm i would consider to move out too in order to see my family as often as i can, it will very little time anyway consider the full schedule.but i'm not snsd its up to them to decide.stay together in a dorm is good but to move out is not a bad thing either.we dont know the account is real or fake but i think sone no need to be angry with something like this, just wait till the girls talk about this in the future but dont pressure them, they are a grown womans i dont expect them to be in the same room forever, they need a breath too maybe some individual time for themself and their family its good for their health.its just my opinion...please dont misunderstand me i'm NOT saying they will disband of course i dont want that happen its just not necessary for them to be always together wherever they go when they obviously have their own family and other friends, their bond cannot broken easily just because they with other people ecsp with their own family for godsake,,,

ehhh i'm not replying to imwhywhy or chichinhu said,,, i'm replying to this issue ehehe sorry