少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest marsh1588

^ honestly i think international netizens are still dwelling on that topic cuz there is nothing else to talk about. there is like no other big stories nowadays. our only channel of news is from allkpop, which is not a whole lot compared to what k-netizens know. i remember a few times sillis said we were focusing on such an insignificant topic whereas everyone else in korea were focusing on another scandal. lets just wait for it to pass and a new topic to come. well wgm w/ the unnies is coming so hopefully we can spazz over that

Guest Malyo

Am I the only one here, convinced Hyoyeon at least got a nosejob?

Her face looks different during the performance, furthermore she is short but she hid behind her taller bandmates when they were backstage or getting the mutizen. That's just weird.

I'm pretty sure she didn't. You can't just get a nose job and have it heal within a few weeks.

Hair styles do play a big role in making someone look diff. Look at Taeyeon lol.

Guest leejoonho100

Yeah, I think this is not a big deal, let's move on :)

Let's spazz on more interesting things on SNSD!

Fighting Taeyeon!

Choyon, I'm surprised a surgery comment is posted in this thread coming from a hyo fan, knowing that everyone including snsd antis come here to get the exclusive. Unbelievable. That'd sure feed the "trolls" and put a negative light on your fave member (she's one of mine too). I just think this is the wrong thread for that sort of comment cause its an open thread for everyone not just snsd fans.

Anyway, i think its better to let the discussion abt taeng to die down cause the more we talk about it the worst it will become. Everyone has their opinion about it and most had the opportunity to voice out theirs so instead of focusing on it lets focus more on their appearance on WGM today! and FO2 airing tomorrow! or if you want the dance stage yesterday too. Still hoping for more fancams from yesterday to pop up!

LMAO!!! SNSD sisters JJANG!!! Imagine if all 8 were there. LMAO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKbZf73RmAQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21Q2-jb4ILM

Edit:

V OMG!!! I hope there'll be cuts of the interview. KhunA FTW!

Guest loyalbean

my friend just told me that on WGM, the MC ask Khun who from SNSD he wants to be with on WGM? and his answer is 'Yoona' :lol: a loyal fanboy... poor him, they should promote Khuna instead Taecyoon.. i think Khuna is more famous in-outside korea.

Guest vizyu

idk why ppl here always complaint about our girls? aren't you're tired of this, complaint/arguing/trolls and etc?

Peace :)

taeyeonpeace.jpg

Yulti MC cuts

cr : TheSoneSource09+winterfresh@ssf yuri's thread

Omo the evil sisters LOL... :lol:

I love the stare that TaeNy gave when they look Seohyun and Yonghwa... haha...

Umma and appa are watching their daughter LOL... :lol:

everyone on their ajumma mode... hahaha...

loyalbean haha... Khun definitely a loyal Yoona fan haha... he never change his fave in snsd... yeah like you I love KhunA more... I really try to look for the cut now... :D

Guest E1ght

A little late but i'm very happy when our girls win another K-Chart on Music Bank yesterday. Congrats~~~ They totally deserved it :wub: I made some caps :phew:

13620162.png

39639660.png

75693192.png

73760139.png

27561263.png

11188444.png

Guest shenibabi

oh my god soshi unni in WGM so funny and cute esp taeyeon and hyoyeon

i laugh so hard

this ep so amazing and cute

love snsd so much:X

Guest choyon

Choyon, I'm surprised a surgery comment is posted in this thread coming from a hyo fan, knowing that everyone including snsd antis come here to get the exclusive. Unbelievable. That'd sure feed the "trolls" and put a negative light on your fave member (she's one of mine too). I just think this is the wrong thread for that sort of comment cause its an open thread for everyone not just snsd fans.

what sort of comment? i just wrote my opinion. it was not a negative one. and even if she got surgery, if she is more comfortable like that, its something good. so please grow up a bit and don't jump conclusions, especially since she is my favorite member, why should i say something negative? it was just my observation so stop saying i feed trolls and how its unbelieveable. I wasn't even bashing anyone, so just stop being upset.

Guest Procrastinatoress

what sort of comment? i just wrote my opinion. it was not a negative one. and even if she got surgery, if she is more comfortable like that, its something good. so please grow up a bit and don't jump conclusions, especially since she is my favorite member, why should i say something negative? it was just my observation so stop saying i feed trolls and how its unbelieveable. I wasn't even bashing anyone, so just stop being upset.

It's not that you can't state your opinion. We know you're a fan and you are not bashing or saying things a negative way.

But you should understand that there exist people who would have no problem in taking what you just posted and using it in a way that makes SNSD "plastic b-tches who only care about looks" etc etc.

Please be careful in what you say.

edit

Because it looks like I topped, here's a Seobaby pic because it's her bday soon =D

29zv4ua.jpg

Guest prettyoungthing

[News] Doubts of plastic surgery surfaced with Tiffany’s MC comeback on Music Core -

Posted by WeiTing`~ on 7:02 PM

So Nyeo Shi Dae Tiffany gets hit by doubts of plastic surgery after she made her MC return on MBC Music Core.

Tiffany has been receiving in-house treatment and resting all this while after her throat conditions worsened from the previous vocal cord nodules. And on 26th June, she made her MC comeback on MBC Music Core after 3 weeks.

While many fans rejoiced to see Tiffany looking healthy and fine with her comeback, there were netizens who brought up doubts of plastic surgeries.

Netizens posted up on the online bulletin board on the official homepage of Music Core, “Her face looks different after the few weeks rest”, “Maybe she underwent plastic surgery before the girls begin their overseas promotions, but she looks prettier than before” etc.

S: SeoulNTN

cr: Kbites

Guest naurz

lets end this ... she DIDN'T!

WGM.. ROFL .. ahhah hyo and Tae was extra hype today!! .. i want to see hyo more on variety show kekek she is soooo unstoppable now a days heheh ...Ahhh next week it will be with Sooyoung .. Maknae's Soshi stand in mom kekek .. lol .. it will be a very interesting epi!!

i wonder what the rating for todays WGM epi

And tiffany getting a surgery they where only gone for a few weeks and you would need a months or so to heal. if she did she should still have some kind of bruises on her face.

I know cause my Korean friend that has her nose done didnt heal for like 1-2 months and even after 2 months you can still see abit of bruising in her face

Guest diioxide

chill guys, there are already too many controversies about the girls. Yesterday was Taeyeon .. Guess who is it today .. yes, Tiffany.

According to this article, netizens are suspecting whether Tiffany got plastic surgery during the past weeks as her appearance looks different at MuCore. The reason is how Tiffany wasn't able to speak naturally (I guess they're talking about how her mouth barely moved?) so netizens are pointing out that maybe she got surgery? On the other side, people say that it's because of her wisdom tooth removal etc.

at the moment "Tiffany" is #7 on Naver search "Tiffany plastic surgery" is #3 on Daum ..

My opinion? ... WTH man!?!

http://news.nate.com/view/20100626n07405

Guest prettyoungthing

[News] Nichkhun and Taeyeon rank 1st for most wanted male/female idol singers to watch the World Cup with - Posted by Syee22 on 6:59 PM

Nichkhun and Taeyeon got chosen as the two idol singers who people would like to watch the World Cup matches with.

The nation's best movie site, Maxmovie (www.maxmovie.com) held a poll between June 22 till the 23th for "Which male/female idol singer would you like to watch the World Cup with?".

3127 netizens participated in the male singer poll. For the poll's results, 2PM's Nichkhun garnered 44.7% (1,999 votes) from the netizens, gaining 1st for the most wanted male idol singer to watch the World Cup with.

Omit info about other celebrities.

**Just for your general interest:

Males:

1st - 2PM Nichkhun - 44.7% (1999 votes)

2nd - SS501 Kim Hyun Joong - 21.7% (680 votes)

3rd - CN Blue Jung Yong Hwa - 12.3% (378 votes)

4th - Seulong - 10.8% (337 votes)

5th - Big Bang G-Dragon - 6.1% (191 votes)

6th - SHINee Taemin - 4.5% (142 votes)

Females:

1st - SNSD Taeyeon - 40% (1466 votes)

2nd - 2NE1 Sandara - 23.5% (862 votes)

3rd - Kara Han Seungyeon - 11.9% (436 votes)

4th - After School UEE - 10% (366 votes)

5th - Wonder Girls Sohee - 7.4% (272 votes)

6th - 4Minute Hyuna - 7.3% (267 votes)

CREDITS : NATE (SOURCE) ; jennying@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

Guest wilsone9

Cooky Date

Cr; LG_CYON_@twitter

Oh, Yes it's ShinYoung ^^

One more picture from the twit ^_^

x21bdfc09.jpg

Thanks tipmoney for LG Cyon's Twitter

Credits: LG_CYON_@twitter