Family Outing 2 criticized for excessive Taecyeon and Yoona drama

Guest cationnal

Exagerration much? Yeah I'm definitely not a TaecYoon shipper but wow, way to overexagerrate the time of the couple. Yeah, the couple is annoying as hell since it seems so fake but it did NOT take up 80% of the show, although the clips they did show were also boring except a few random parts.. I watched it to see more Sunye/Kwon relationship but they barely showed any of that too, which is disappointing bc that was the first time they've seen each other in forever and they're like best friends...

Kwon and Chul made up for it though with their craziness<3

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest starskipper

i knew the show was going down from the moment they announced yoona n the 2pm guy was gonna be on the show.

luckily they still have the decency to include heechul n jo kwon in the show.now if only they reduce the screentime of this annoying couple n put more focus on jo kwon n heechul it would more or less compensate for the lack of originality n extremely scripted show

Guest NV4ever

this show is a FAIL!! I dont even watch it b/c i knew tat all they're gonna show is taec's pathetic attempt to woo yoona and his ridiculous abs-flashing~! so why bother...netizens are soo right this time, they should just sack this fake couple once and for all, halleluja :lol:

Guest tiffanydawn

i sincerely like Yoona and Taecyeon as individuals and as members of their respective groups but to be very honest, TaecYoon is getting annoying. it was kinda cute at first but later on, it was just blah.

seems like the PDs want them to the next Kim Joong Kook and Yoon Eun Hye.

i hope the PDs would just stop TaecYoon's scandal. Taecyeon and Yoona (especially) are getting lots of hate because of this.

They deserve all the criticisms esp yoona

oh please. :rolleyes: double standards much?

Like dothat36 , it not the couple that I'm richard simmons about but it the cutting , editing of the show. I really don't get why would they hype up the preview & news on the episode then nearly edited out MOST of it. Why in the world would they shorten Ye eun & her mom meeting. It was so touching but then they cut it short, ye eun read the letter to her, she came out & surprised them and that it? Beside Kwon & Heechul that was the most interesting part of the show but yet they cut it. Whatever! I seriously was looking forward to the show so so much & it was just a big disappointment. FO2 down you go . .

Guest Tofu_Cloud

lol thats yoona for you.

But Yooona does that with EVERYONE

Donghae (from Bigbang) and some other dude (forgot this name)

were liking treating yoona like a princess and clearing the roads and path for her while they

went to look sticks and stuff to build "house ports" the whole time she would laugh at everything and anything

then Donghae was receiving the phone call and Yoona was like "WHO'S THAT!?" (notice during the beginning epi she was sooo quiet and all she did was laugh) the other guy joked and was like "donghae'sgirlfriend....." and

she was like ".........." making like a jealous face cuz they both were her "workers" and asked him again who was

on the face and donghae just put his phone away. lol

btw if your able to catch a small scared lil skinny chicken and cook it without any guilty... think about that as personality..

i assume yoona wouldnt be like that... i pictured her to be animal-lover like myself ^^;;

Guest iloveleadahmin

I don't give two cents about this fake couple, really they don't even bother me and that's not even the problem.

My thing is, why invite Wonder Girls then? After more than 12 hours flight, they went directly to film this show and this is how they are repaid? They are treated like newbies and given zero screentime. All the cllips showed in the previews were either cut alltogether or showed 2 seconds of it. How can they cut YeEun and her mom's reunion like that? How can they disrespect WG like that? That's what wonderfuls are mad about, not a radnom coupling. We don't give a dang about that coupling, it's the least of our concerns. lol

YES.

Guest WitchGoddess

Truth is the show was so much better in the first season. The newer people aren't as good as the old.

As for the Taec and Yoona drama, I disliked how he picked her over Sunye. I mean it is a wonder girls special. It just seemed rude. I agree with the main poster that the drama did take precedent over the wonder girls. They took a back seat to something the producers wanted to create between Taec and Yoona.

Guest albi-albi-albi

They deserve all the criticisms esp yoona, to let her fans realize she's not perfect person and is not loved by all koreans like they always claim. Did you see the last part where she was trying to catch the chicken? It's a lie if you say she isn't freakin annoying and that part is so long that they should show more of WG instead but they didn't. It's Jokwon who invited WG via Sunye but at least where is their moment they show in preview? If they want to cut all the girls parts they shouldn't show it in preview and so then we won't wait and watch it either. Feel like we're cheated, and the PDs need to let yoona go for the sake of god. She's losing popularity for herself, the PDs can't really use her for ratings anymore. She is a problem starter, if i'm not wrong I also heard yoona fans sent Heechul a cursed msg because of her too. <_<

Why only blame it on Yoona unnie ??

And we do know that she is not perfect .. no one is. We are just humans and we all have flaws.

No she is not loved by all koreans ..but for sure she is loved by most of them (she is doing CF which are done by BIG BIG celebs in korea)

And about Heechul ~ they were trolls not yonna's fan.. get it right. Some people even said it could be from Sohee's fans but nobody knows.

So easy to point fingers .. reminds of of a song from Epik High; "Don't blame the DJ, it's the playlist." .. I say don't blame the artist, its the PD'nim .. keke

About her catching the chicken ~ keke maybe its becuase you dont know her that well .. she is choding !!

I got bored of FO long time agoo ~ even in season 1 ..i really got bored. FO2 .. I watch it cuz of Yoona unnie and yes it is boring but its not her fault.

Guest 1677

i don't like that sunye got involved in that scandal thing. sorry but i don't like that girl much, she seems really fake and like attention seeker or something all the time. i found that chicken thing was the most annoying part, they should replace it with the pillow fight, it would be more enjoyable for wg fans and the show might get less criticized. i seriously love watching girls in korean show and really expected this show so much because all the preview but i'm really disappointed most of it was edited out and most of it are wg part esp. sunye-jokwon moment. i prefer wg on talk show 'win win' than variety show 'fo2' and please don't invite guest next time if you are not going to give them any special attention.

Guest _Zoolander_

lol thats yoona for you.

But Yooona does that with EVERYONE

Donghae (from Bigbang) and some other dude (forgot this name)

were liking treating yoona like a princess and clearing the roads and path for her while they

went to look sticks and stuff to build "house ports" the whole time she would laugh at everything and anything

then Donghae was receiving the phone call and Yoona was like "WHO'S THAT!?" (notice during the beginning epi she was sooo quiet and all she did was laugh) the other guy joked and was like "donghae'sgirlfriend....." and

she was like ".........." making like a jealous face cuz they both were her "workers" and asked him again who was

on the face and donghae just put his phone away. lol

Guys fawn over Yoona --> Somehow Yoona's fault. You guys are something else. laughingr.gif

btw if your able to catch a small scared lil skinny chicken and cook it without any guilty... think about that as personality..

i assume yoona wouldnt be like that... i pictured her to be animal-lover like myself ^^;;

Well seeing as your an expert, you'll remember she did protect Daesung (not Donghae) from those Dogs, which he wanted nothing to do with.

Also nice to know your a mind reader and can judge someones feelings of guilt with no knowledge. I assume you don't eat meat? Seeing as you seem to make the animal lovers don't cook/eat meat connection. Or is it ok if you feel guilty about it. lol (the chicken they ate was probably store bought anyways, didn't even show them cooking it)

sorry but i don't like that girl much, she seems really fake and like attention seeker or something all the time.

Thats fine to not like her, but it's good practice to not do it based on assumptions. I also find it ironic but not necessarily surprising that people can single out Yoona (someone who admittedly is uncomfortable being the object of interest) as the attention seeker on a show with Jo Kwon‎ and Heechul (who are flamboyant and admittedly love the attention). :P

Guest bryang

not gonna say anything about this specific incident but if this show doesn't start to turn things around, they really should get rid of the name Family Outing because they're butchering the rep that the first family left behind them.

Guest Trixbox

<------- avatar this

this thread is fast becoming "let's-bash-yoona-cause-i-don't-like-her-taking-my-oppa-and-she's-so-overrated-and-korea-doesn't-even-like-her" thread.

wondering if somehow your favorite oppa (insert boy group here) do it you'll say: "awwww kiyaa oh oppa saranghae.. so cute baby.. wish i was that" :rolleyes:

Guest lisa_hh

seriously, i can take the first 5 episodes..

but i was really anticipating the WG special MT..

and all they did was cut out the GOOD PART..

Taec picking up Yubin..

So Hee & HeeChul parts..all these parts hv been cut out

even the new member LIm or YeEun & Sunye did not get enuff airtime..

but i seriously dont think that the problem lies with the entertainers, it's the EDITORS/PD..

they should have known that people wants to see WG not their made believe couple~!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest loyalbean

on the episode where heechul/fany/junho and other 3-4 guys were guest, there's yoona/taecyeon thing too and there's love triangle too and they didn't pay equal attention to all 7 guests too and there's a screaming part too but there is no such criticism like this happen. other fans just enjoy why can't you?

Guest neptune_joker

I don't really think Yoona is interested in Taec, though I'm not sure about Taec's side since I'm not a Hottest. The loveline seemed quite forced and scripted and I feel that the blame can only be put on the producers. What were they thinking?! Isn't Family Outing about family?

Guest xdance123

on the episode where heechul/fany/junho and other 3-4 guys were guest, there's yoona/taecyeon thing too and there's love triangle too and they didn't pay equal attention to all 7 guests too and there's a screaming part too but there is no such criticism like this happen. other fans just enjoy why can't you?

Let me quote dothat36

I don't give two cents about this fake couple, really they don't even bother me and that's not even the problem.

My thing is, why invite Wonder Girls then? After more than 12 hours flight, they went directly to film this show and this is how they are repaid? They are treated like newbies and given zero screentime. All the cllips showed in the previews were either cut alltogether or showed 2 seconds of it. How can they cut YeEun and her mom's reunion like that? How can they disrespect WG like that? That's what wonderfuls are mad about, not a radnom coupling. We don't give a dang about that coupling, it's the least of our concerns. lol

The problem is :

1) The time WG spent filming FO2 could be used on well-deserved rest considering the fact that they hardly got screentime in the show. (They went on FO2 to please the fans instead of getting rest as its been 1 year since they have been on a korean variety show but the actual episodes don't show much of them.)

2) Sure, the Taecyoon couple used to be cute, until the PDs started shoving it into the viewers' faces, then it got annoying and tacky.

3) The horrible editing. The preview was so promising with Soheechul and Kwonye moments, yet the scenes were not included in the actual episode. The 6 min scene of Yoona screaming after the chicken could have been used for the scenes that were actually in the preview. (And no pillow fight either!) The scene between WG + YeEun's mother could have been longer since it was a touching moment that showed the true bonds of a family.

4)Dragging in Sunye to play up the scandal is unfair for her and is disrespectful considering its a WONDER GIRLS special. (I don't actually mind because I think Sunye doesn't mind + she has her own fanboys from SJ lol. Its definitely scripted though, Sunye would choose Kwon in a heartbeat.)

We are not actually criticizing the Taecyoon couple, we are criticizing the PDs.

lol its just one eps also only 10-15 duration but seems like some people say this is their show

well it means how famous both of them lol

and mind to recall inst this couple thing/whole picks is wg idea to play it ????

but i dont blame the others.seems bit lame taec yoona thing but

its back to the scriptwriter n editing team.

i wonder what they complain again in next eps,nicole and yoona loveline :D

or jokwon only pays atenttion to yoona than his wgm wife gain lol :D

Guest whateverstix

there are some people who are smart/rational/logical and dislike the ep because of the pd, the editing, and basically THE SHOW as a disrespect to the guest (in this case, the wonder girls) .. bless these people :D

there are also other people who are ridiculous/unreasonable/senseless and blame it all on YOONA ... obviously those are the haters who believe anything to hate her... :rolleyes:

crazy people :wacko:

Archived