♥ Official Khuntoria Couple Thread ♥

7uckystar

Don't forget to watch everyday! ;) Congrats guys!

2PM's 'My House' MV hits 1 million views in less than a day

June 15, 2015 @ 11:30 am

In less than 24 hours, 2PM's new MV has hit 1 million views on YouTube!

The boys dropped the video for awesome new track "My House" just yesterday, but to no one's surprise, fans have been flooding onto the page to watch... and watch... and watch... and maybe drool.

Anyway, if you haven't seen the MV yet, you're missing out!  Help it reach the next million by putting it on repeat!  It's bound to help you on a Monday.

2PM_1434381854_Screen_shot_2015-06-15_at

credits to allkpop

• Replies 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest camillekv

RED !! :D I like her floral dress ;) 

Safe flight Eomma ! :)

I thought she's going on a fashion show with that outfit!! :D She's so gorgeous, as always. Plus RED??? My khuntoria heart is definitely so alive these past few days! ;);)

Whatever she wore suits her very well :) These past few days feels like in heaven ! LOL :D Tthey're giving us so much hints but I like it ! :D hahaah

Call us delulu but we don't care!! :D:P

Guest camillekv

KHUNNIE WEIBO AND TWITTER UPDATE !! :)

WHO ARE YOU LOOKING AT APPA ???! :D He looks so happy :phew:

Cr.khuntoria_guard

And I realized, her nail polish, black and white too???  Gosh, I'm in heaven ~ When she supports, she truly supports all the way!!!! That's my gorgeous and loyal Victoria Song Qian!!!;)

Wow! I was so into her dress that I didn't notice her nail polish :D great job there @emgphils

ah yes!!! LOL

she does know how to support her "husband". I'm so happyyy we're once again... In cloud 9 kkkkkk

Seeing them like this makes our hearts flutter right @snixxnkv_stv? And what's with the perfume name? "CHANCE" lol Take a chance or what? sorry my delulu mind is working.

right!! @twinkies20 i was thinking the same too kkkkkkk oh god my delulu minds are full of khuntoria these days! And also our shippers is getting bigger, some are back to support them again :D

And I realized, her nail polish, black and white too???  Gosh, I'm in heaven ~ When she supports, she truly supports all the way!!!! That's my gorgeous and loyal Victoria Song Qian!!!;)

Wow! I was so into her dress that I didn't notice her nail polish :D great job there @emgphils

ah yes!!! LOL

she does know how to support her "husband". I'm so happyyy we're once again... In cloud 9 kkkkkk

Seeing them like this makes our hearts flutter right @snixxnkv_stv? And what's with the perfume name? "CHANCE" lol Take a chance or what? sorry my delulu mind is working.

right!! @twinkies20 i was thinking the same too kkkkkkk oh god my delulu minds are full of khuntoria these days! And also our shippers is getting bigger, some are back to support them again :D

I believe "old timer" Khuntorians never left, they simply didn't make much of a "ruckus" in deference to Khun and Vic at that time. But it has always been proven that they grouped together and did a lot of good deeds under the name Khuntoria in honor of that special bond KV has.  Most simply supported them "invisibly" in their own special way since we also need time and space to come to terms of everything then. Now that it's okay to dream and hope and pray for FOREVER for both KV again, chances are, massive Khuntorians will be rejoicing vocally and visibly this time.  At any rate, I will always believe on these two, the purity and genuineness of their friendship, the respect they have for each other in totality as a person and the warmness of their hearts for their adorable Khuntorians everywhere.:);)  My deepest gratitude to you guys (regular in this thread) in keeping the Khuntoria ship sailing despite everything.  You are one of the truest believers in my opinion ~           

LOL :lol::lol:

and what's with that ring Khunnie??? I've been seeing that many times already. The way you posed just makes me think you want to emphasize on that ring of yours. lol

Aha! That one looks so similar to the rumored couple rings you had before! I knew it! hahaha I'm not saying its the same ring but those looks so similar to the bvlgari rings he wore before.

Archived