♥ Official Khuntoria Couple Thread ♥

7uckystar

I knew it! I thought I'm the only one who noticed her nail polish. :D She definitely had a similar one during her WGM days :D Khuntoria feels :wub::wub::wub:

Victoria today and hello rings dunno what ring is that but it's been along time since she wears rings like that and her nails just so huuuuu

credits to minyoon88

​ah thank god, i'm not the only one who noticed her nail polish:lol:

• Replies 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning everyone! :D Have a great day! :D

A: a reporter said," " xx" (another actor) presscon already started but here is song qian. song qian is more influential in China than him"

CHLraZQU0AAngub.jpg
B: anoher reporter told someone, " how can I not come here--- here taking pics of song qian for my boss, telling him I have taken pics of songqian!!"

cr.橘橘橘橘子味儿 via crouchy929

Based on their suggestions, what interest you the most? :D

(Hallucination). Tip by Nichkhun: Please listen to this song as a warm up before watching a morning (makjang) drama.

Know Your Mind. Tip by Nichkhun: When you are in love, you will feel even better if you listen to this song while taking a walk or a drive.

In love?? LOL Are you in love right now?

credit to 2PM Nation

Sorry to cut some part... :)

Did u all read what in my mind??? :phew:

Who's the one love drama??? She's VICTORIA!!!! :wub:

Who's the one love in love??? Khun!!!! and Vic!!!! :wub:

anddddd..

is he really tall????

11378945_778736898890898_1776721622_n.jp

i cant believe this pic because he likes so talllllllllllll....

nevermind anyway.. ^^

KHUN'S ARM OR NOT ?? WHAT DO U THINK GUYS ?? ;) 

​Is that permanent already? I saw the comments on the picture and they are worried about Khun. 'Love no matter what.' Come on guys I think he's definitely ok :) He seems to be happy :D Let's not just put other meaning to that shall we?

Archived