♥ Official Khuntoria Couple Thread ♥

7uckystar

• Replies 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5???? Now don't get me started with that number! LOL You really love No. 5 nowadays huh Khun? :D

[FA] 'Youth Trainee' - Nichkhun

there're 4 trainees but everytime that Khun was on the stage, he always said 'if you wanna support me, plz vote number five' haha

cr.hom_Khun纠结莤
trans from ME_Khun

no.5? hahahaha

CHD7-PZUAAAnguv.jpg

[FA] 'Youth Trainee' - Nichkhun
everyone shouted 'Miss Wonderful' when Khun annouced the 1st rank and he announced 'Nichkhun' haha 

cr.hom_纠结茜
trans from ME_Khun

Guest camillekv

F(x) JAPAN SITE UPDATE FOR PINOCCHIO AND HOT SUMMER !
ACCORDING TO YES ASIA IT WILL INCLUDE JAPANESE MV's FOR PINOCCHIO AND HOT SUMMER ?? ! :)
LETS SUPPORT THEM ALL TOGETHER GUYS ! :wub:
timg?wapp&quality=80&size=b464_2000&cut_

Good morning everyone! Sorry for lack of updates. I'm having problems with my internet connection. Bad timing! There's so many to update. :angry: Anyway, here is Vic's schedule. 

According to this wb: Vic is flying to Qingdao today and then fly to Beijing on the 14th then to seoul on the 16th

@camillekv @snixxnkv_stv I don't think they will be on the same flight back to Korea. It seems that our Queen still has a lot of things to do in China :D Oh well, our appa is preparing for their comeback so let's cheer them on their own projects! Khuntoria fighting!

credits to crouchy929

​it's so sad :(. I think they'll be on the same plane and have the same flight LOL :(

What do you think guys? Will Khunnie let her this time without him? LOL ~sorry delulu mode~

Victoria's LeTv Interview : about whether she will participate in reality tv or not?

CHDcNUKVIAADt5O.jpg
Victoria said if there is opportunity maybe she will consider but in the near future she thinks she might not participate in any reality tv. reality tv is just like a double edged sword, have its advantage and disadvantage, can make artist and the TV audience who can't see you in person closer, but sometime because it's a variety show, they'll be editing, and also everyone when they look at thing, they will have different opinion so she thinks there is advantage and disadvantage. later, if there is good, meaningful and interesting (reality) maybe she might participate.

credits to crouchy929

I guess SM finally realize how popular Vic is in China.

Sohu news "song qian admits she will return to china to develop her career, SM supportive of her setting up workshop"

CHEC9eWUgAEt5JI.jpg
The news said yesterday at the venue packed with Victoria's fans and became quite chaotic at one point. Peter was asked about having dance battle with Victoria since he is good at sport but peter said can't compare coz Victoria is dance goddess whereas he knows nothing about dancing. And he ever watched video of Victoria dancing and said Victoria is really very impressive.

credits to crouchy929

Have a rest Khun! His using the earphones again lol don't you have any other earphones Khun? Red & black + earphones :phew::phew::phew: Hmmm... He wore the BLACK ring again. I wonder what is that for. :phew::phew:

[HQ] 150610 - 2PM Nichkhun arriving Korea cr. as tagged

CHInkYzUUAAtGE0.jpg

CHInlY_UYAAOb98.jpg

CHInP50UIAAFF6p.jpg

CHInRR7VAAESY2G.jpg

CHInRULUkAIppRm.jpg

Archived