[THE OFFICIAL] Super Junior (슈퍼주니어) Thread #4

i_AM

Yesung IG

Siwon:: "having breakfast w my son in Osaka" #SMTOWN

Media preview

Henry flitto

Media preview

TRANS

Henry: hello (Japanese) did you sleep well? (repeat in Japanese) I had a very good sleep. and I'm eating breakfast at the buffet, with my favorite, Mr Siwon Choi. Siwon Choi, would you like to say hi? 
Siwon: hi, hello (Japanese) 
henry: did you have a good breakfast? 
Siwon: yeah, it was perfect because of you.
henry: me too, I love having breakfast with you. yep, but I have breakfast with Siwon every morning. for the people in Korea, I'll see you in Korea, and people in Japan, I'll see you next time. I'll miss you and I love you. 
Siwon: I love you all and god bless you all. 
henry: that's what Siwon says. bye bye.

LISTEN TO AUDIO BELOW

Guest flitto_stv

original_1437984457246_dmo0tlqh0k9.png

Si vous souhaitez suivre la revanche de Henry sur Xiumin!!!!!!

En plus plein d'autres artistes utilisent Flitto pour dialoguer avec leur fans! Vous pouvez suivre leurs compte et tout est traduit en Français à chaque fois!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.flitto.com/twitter/85/1456736

Edited by flitto_stv

HYUK IG

Yesung IG

Henry flitto

• "Good morning everybody I am about to cut my hair um... what kind of hair style do you think I should get. Maybe I should dye my hair, cut my hair short, keep it long, curl my hair, or you know just give me any ideas of what I should do. what are your favorite hair styles. yeah and uh i'll see what I can do! hurry up though! yup"

1438140856048.mp4 

Henry flitto

who wants to go for a ride?

11326038_462812717212452_1749556870_n.jp

Henry flitto (2)

Hey everybody!
First of all, I'd like to thank everybody for giving me ideas and commons. Em... I'm actually take in all that into consideration and deciding what I should do with my hair. Cuz I'm really really confuse actually. Uh... But yeah, thank you all, and if you have any more ideas just let me know. And what I'm actually doing right now is I'm eating by myself in a restaurant and it's really awkward so what I do was, I told the waiters, that somebody else will be coming. But nobody is actually coming. So it wouldn't look up that awkward. Em... I don't know if you guys have done that before, but yeah, but next time if any of you wanna eat with me, just let me know!
Em... Does anyone wanna eat with me? Em... Yeah, if you do, yeah, just let me know! Okay well, have a great day and love you guys! If there is anything you guys wanna say to me, just leave commons. Yeah, I read them all! (PIC BELOW)

1438249853034.mp4

Yesung IG

hEECHUL