[THE OFFICIAL] Super Junior (슈퍼주니어) Thread #4

i_AM

id="post-445503" style="color: rgb(0, 144, 218); font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; margin: 50px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"STARWITH K-Pop Live In Guangzhou – SM, SD, EH, DH, RW and KH [46P] – From 140628 for rest click the title ..
0628STARWITH67601

id="post-445475" style="color: rgb(0, 144, 218); font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; margin: 50px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"140629 Henry impresses with his Tagalog skills on ‘Real Men’ – NetizenBuzz Article140629-henry-news

1. [+6,576, -136] Feels like Henry’s wasting his talents ㅠㅠ

2. [+6,118, -132] Henry seriously has to be a genius

3. [+4,981, -101] So multi-talented…

4. [+4,838, -106] Don’t need words for a genius like him.

5. [+4,111, -93] Wow daebak………

6. [+760, -25] Why is he an idol????

7. [+707, -21] I’ve been into him since ‘Trap’ and I thought he was just a bit talented at first but my jaw dropped after finding out his specs… Musically, linguistically, he seems to be a genius… A waste for him to stay in Korea.

8. [+613, -19] A waste for him to be a singer..

id="post-445502" style="color: rgb(0, 144, 218); font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; margin: 50px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Sungmin Filming 最强天团 | Part 2 [9P] – From 140610
:x :x :x
140610-最强天团-recording-sungmin-1
140610-最强天团-recording-sungmin-2

id="post-445359" style="color: rgb(0, 144, 218); font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; margin: 50px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"140629 Lotte Duty Fanmeet with Super Junior [Fan Account]

); padding: 5px 20px 30px; margin: 1em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; font-size: medium; background-position: 0% 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat;">

Lotte FM started with Mr simple ^^
Sorry sorry
All the fan bases are sitting really far though… No one brought dslr? Haha
Donghae poked Eunhyuk’s chest
Heechul danced wrongly during Mr Simple and laughed at himself

Question: is there any member who is very loyal?

Eunhyuk: none because our relationship has exceeded that of loyalty… It’s love!
Heechul: I have
Donghae said Kangin looks like a real man

Heechul wiped his saliva on Sungmin

Question: do they envy any body parts of other members?

Ryeowook envies Eunhyuk
Heechul envies Sungmin’s big butt
Kyuhyun envies Donghae’s big eyes and said Donghae is pretty

Question: do I have a special interest now?

Heechul raised ‘x’ (no) and everyone went “aiiiii”

Donghae said he started liking photography this year

Question: is there something i am especially persistent abt?

Members teased siwon. Kyuhyun said Siwon is persistent about his sister. Eunhyuk said Siwon had also asked about his sister before too. Kangin said Siwon even asked about his aunt. Kyuhyun asked Siwon if he was just fooling around with his sister XD

Shindong is envious of Sungmin’s butt and feet becuz Sungmin has small feet. Small feet can wear many pretty shoes..

Eunhyuk has never learnt on his own,always asked others, kept asking and doesnt know how to use SNS and computer. Shindong is better at that. Eunhyuk: So i always don’t know and members dont teach me.

Kangin must check on what other members are goinf when he gets home. Heechul keeps touching Sungmin’s face, body , chin and tummy

Sungmin is persistent about noodles. He will shiver when he sees noodles ..

Shindong learnt composing with Eunhyuk 5 years ago. EH didnt know how to pay online or via TV so SD paid. SD said he hopes EH pay back soon.

Heechul said Eunhyuk ate his egg 8 years ago

Siwon kept asking Kyuhyun for his sister but Kyu rejected cuz he felt SW is his sister is not good enough for SW

Heechul said Eunhyuk took his clothes 12 years ago, ate his egg in kimchi fried rice 8 years ago and 2 years ago

EH said he will buy HC earphones but nv did. EH then said he will buy 1 at Lotte Duty Free

They sang Daydream and You&I

Kyuhyun and Sungmin are the only 2 who keep fanning themselves with a fan

Question: Any member here that makes you disappointed?

Shindong: Yes. I paid for eunhyuk’s online payment 5 years ago. I hope he will pay me back soon
Heechul: 8 years ago eunhyuk ate my fried egg

Henry revealed he had one thing on his mind when he arrived at the Philippines for 'Real Men'!
Receiving the patch for their squad, the 'Real Men' cast members each gave their determined speeches about what they wanted to accomplish during their stay. Henry's speech started off similarly, talking about wanting to help the Filipino people and fulfill his duties, but then took a comedic turn!

"Since I came to the Philippines, I want to eat some mango," he said, sending the rest of his squad into conniptions as they tried not to laugh!

Check out the clip below!

Super Junior's Siwon dropped some hints about the future of Asia's top boy group!

Appearing on the latest episode of 'Section TV', he was asked about how he was doing lately. "I'm preparing for Super Junior's newest album, and traveling abroad and shooting movies," he replied.

Donghae also teased a new project for Super Junior earlier today. It really looks like Super Junior's comeback is on its way soon - are you prepared for it?

Check out the full interview above!

siwon section super junior

Siwon of Super Junior appeared on this week’s episode of the MBC Entertainment news program, “Section TV,” for an interview, greetings fans with news about his group.

Siwon commented that Super Junior was currently preparing for their album, although their title track has not been selected it. As for Siwon himself, he is also busy traveling overseas to film his movie. 

Siwon showed a lot of love for his fellow Super Junior members, equating the group to “family.” He added, “I know it is cheesy, but it is true.” 

Specifically regarding member Eunhyuk, Siwon called him by the “affectionate” nickname “Stupid Anchovy.” “He is the type of person to give me a razor as a gift.” Siwon explained the story behind the razor which started from Siwon’s growing mustache (which is now gone), “Many people have a misconception of me, but I really like to be comfortable. I was too lazy to shave so I didn’t. It started with Eunhyuk uploading a picture of a razor on his Twitter and writing, ‘Come to the dorm.’”

Leeteuk_1404141114_af_org.jpg

Happy birthday to Super Junior's Leeteuk!  Now that it's July 1 in South Korea, he has turned 31 years old, so fans quickly took to celebrating on Twitter with "#HappyLeeteukDay," which even topped the worldwide trending list.

SEE ALSO: [Drama Review] 'Triangle' - Episode 16

Make sure you join in on the party and wish him a happy birthday, as well.  Meanwhile, he is still serving in the military, but will be out soon as his discharge date is July 29!  Fans should be able to see him soon.  

Happy birthday, Leeteuk!

Leeteuk_1404141140_leeteuk.jpg

Super-Junior-Leeteuk_1404179008_af_org.j
Super Junior's Leeteuk turns 32 (international age: 31) on July 1, and fans celebrated his birthday as well as upcoming discharge from the military by establishing a 'LeeteukForest'!

SEE ALSO: MTV Italy awards Super Junior the title 'Best Artist From the World'

Fans wanted to do something extra special for Leeteuk's 32nd birthday and return tocivilian life through 'Tree Planet's 'Star Forest Project', which allows fans to raise moneyto plant a forest in a star's name, since March. They surpassed their goal by raising a total of 6.5 million KRW (~6,400 USD) to plant approximately 300 trees near the SBS Prism Tower and MBC headquarters.

His fans shared, "We are proud to plant a forest in Leeteuk's name in honor of his upcoming discharge and birthday. As this is a forest made with fans' united heart, we think that it will be a meaningful forest for Leeteuk and his fans, and we ask that the forest may serve as a resting place for many people."

Leeteuk will be discharged on July 29

Super-Junior-Ryeowook_1404223696_af_org.

Ryeowook spoke up against 'Show! Music Core's decision to take action against lipsyncing to point out that to enforce that kind of rule without any improvements on 'Music Core's end was not fair.

'Music Core' CP Park Hyun Suk had apparently told Munhwa Ilbo in an exclusive interview on the 1st, "We will not allow people who are not equipped with the basics as a singer to perform on stage. Even if one's individual part is short, that is fine. The singers who perform on stage must sing." He pointed out that many MR tracks have 80-90% of the songs sang for them. He did say that he understood singing was hard while performing choreography, and that idols would not be expected to sing 100% live. Ultimately, he wanted singers on the show to perform at least 50% of the songs live.

SEE ALSO: 'Music Core' to possibly take measures against lip-synced idol stages

Supposedly in response, Ryeowook took to his Twitter to say, "To singers, brilliant stages and lights are just as important as sound systems are.. It's true that performance-centric idol singers just lipsyncing is a problem as well, but I think it's tyranny to emphasize just live performances without any improvement..". Even though he did not specifically mention 'Show! Music Core', his words seem to be aimed at the decision.