[THE OFFICIAL] Super Junior (슈퍼주니어) Thread #4

i_AM

MTV Italy Awards 2014: Best Artist from the World
tumblr_n7k97zltHN1qjg7tro1_r3_500.gif

I am soooooooooooooooooooo busy these days but how come I can not celebrate my lovely SJ win !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulation SJ Congratulation ELFs 
I am so happy  <:-P <:-P

Hello @sky5joyous 
WoW ! I think I have to have these mugs ! 

:o3
by the chance I have had today to watch back that episodes of SuJu in radio star before teuk oppa enlistment ! and so I am soooooooo emoshinki right now ( emoshinki is a borrowed word from my cassie chingos when they get emotionally over their boys  ;))  ) .. Miss you so much Teuki Oppa , come back healthy and safely , comeback we miss you so baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad ! Oppa millions of ELFs are waiting you ,, Oppa millions of ELFs have protected your SuJu and wanna brag about that to you ,,,, Oppa bali bali comeback , LOVE you uri Angel ! 
tumblr_n6na31MYzX1rliuo5o4_r2_500.gif
tumblr_n6na31MYzX1rliuo5o3_r2_500.gif
tumblr_n6na31MYzX1rliuo5o6_r1_500.gif
tumblr_n6na31MYzX1rliuo5o2_r1_500.gif
tumblr_n6na31MYzX1rliuo5o5_r2_500.gif

Super-Junior-Kangin_1403876036_af_org.jpKangin found it hard to leave his onscreen family on the June 26th episode of 'A Celebrity Lives in My House'.

SEE ALSO: MTV Italy awards Super Junior the title 'Best Artist From the World'

The Super Junior member shed tears and left gifts as well as a letter to his family. He wrote, "I should've been the one to treat you well, but I'm sorry it's me who's leaving with good memories." 

Kangin later said, "After coming back from the army, I couldn't help but consider strangers' [opinions]. I didn't want to cry because viewers may not see my tears as genuine. I tried not to cry. It's my first time crying after something bad happened when I was in the army."

His onscreen family said as always, "Return safely," as he left, making Kangin tear up more.

id="post-444739" style="color: rgb(0, 144, 218); font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; margin: 50px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"6 Reasons Why You Should Anticipate Super Junior’s Comeback – From 140624June 27, 2014 at 10:28 pm | Posted in AlbumsPictures/VideosWonderboys | 1 Comment 

' alt='' class='ipsImage' width="1000px" height="29px">' alt='' class='ipsImage' width="1000px" height="29px">' alt='' class='ipsImage' width="1000px" height="29px">' alt='' class='ipsImage' width="1000px" height="29px">' alt='' class='ipsImage' width="1000px" height="29px">); background-color: rgb(227, 245, 254); padding: 5px 20px 30px; margin: 1em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; font-size: medium; background-position: 0% 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat;">

It’s that time of the year again, when Super Junior is bound to make a comeback.

Here are six reasons why you should not miss SJ’s 7th album.

id="post-445052" style="font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; color: rgb(0, 144, 218); margin: 50px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"140628 OFFICIAL, LEON Fashion Magazine (July Issue) with Hangeng [7P]

leonmagz56501

leonmagz56502

leonmagz56503

leonmagz56504

leonmagz56505

leonmagz56506

leonmagz56507

the one and only China Prince ! 

:x :-*

id="post-444998" style="line-height: normal; color: rgb(0, 144, 218); font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; margin: 50px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"140628 OBS TV – Super Junior at Incheon Airport (to Guangzhou) 

id="post-444975" style="color: rgb(0, 144, 218); font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; margin: 50px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"140628 Donghae at Incheon Airport (to Guangzhou) | Part 2 [4P]

140628 Donghae

140628 Donghae 3

140628 Donghae 1

140628 Donghae 2

SuJu used to rank Siwon or Heechul as their visual , but Donghee in my eyes is the ultimate SuJu visual and saying this when he is not my SuJu bias , but still to me he is the best visual on SuJu who keeps catching my eyes in every single pic of his ! with or without make up , Donghee never fail to Shine !!

:x I think or Age !!
;)

id="post-444936" style="color: rgb(0, 144, 218); font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; margin: 50px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"140628 Official, Super Junior at Incheon Airport (to Guangzhou) click the title for more pics ..
SJ (45)
SJ (44)

Super Junior's Eunhyuk was praised for helping a reporter!
On the 28th, Super Junior was at the Incheon International Airport on their way to Guangzhou for the '2014 Star With K-Pop Live in Guangzhou'. Because other idol groups such as 2PM and VIXX were also at the airport on their way to the same concert, many reporters and fans went to the airport to catch their airport fashion and to see them off.

Eunhyuk especially got attention because while a photographer was trying to take photos of the Super Junior members, he stepped a little too close to the edge of the sidewalk and into the street. Eunhyuk, who'd been waiting to cross the street at the light, noticed oncoming traffic and pushed the reporter back onto the sidewalk.

The moment is at 0:19 above.

Super-Junior-Donghae_1404055801_af_org.j

It looks like Super Junior may be gearing up for something special!

Donghae posted the above photo on Instagram earlier today"Super Junior ! 7," he wrote. Fans are speculating that he's referring to Super Junior's 7th album - or it may just be referring to the number of people in the photo!

Regardless of intentions, the practice-room photo has been drawing attention from both fans and casual onlookers alike. 

What do you think Donghae is talking about?

id="post-445568" style="color: rgb(0, 144, 218); font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; margin: 50px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"140629 Zhoumi Twitter Update: Today I received a present that a little kid gave me…haha a drawing.
View image on Twitter