[THE OFFICIAL] Super Junior (슈퍼주니어) Thread #4

i_AM

7 april 2014 Super Junior M at "Kiss The Radio" !  (Thank you Super Smacky for the videos with subtitles)http://youtu.be/QSVGRVhkdqMhttp://youtu.be/Co54bIYMyDU http://youtu.be/jGbQ1en-g64http://youtu.be/LylmUqoI7u4 http://youtu.be/IEj5CDJDHJ8

It's been confirmed by SM Entertainment that Super Junior's Shindong and modelKang Shi Nae are indeed a couple.
Super-Junior-Shindong_1397209488_af_org.

The two were photographed arm in arm at the IFC Mall in Yeouido, Seoul. They're reported to have been carefree as they walked around, not worrying about anyone watching them. The idol and model visited a bookstore, where they joked around andrecommended books to each other. They also browsed the album and interior corner, where Shindong and Kang Shin Nae talked about music. After buying some items and leaving the store, they continued their shopping mall date.
Super Junior's label SM Entertainment stated on April 11, "They recently met through an acquaintance and became close... They've just started dating. Please look at [their relationship] in a positive light."

It's also been reported that Shindong broke up with his former fiancee, who he proposed to on the show SBS' 'Strong Heart' in 2010, last year. 

Shindong_1397209710_20140411_shindong_ka

cr allkpop

^
First I was not excited to read the article , because I knew since before as many he is dating ,, but then I noticed the girl is not his fiancee !!!!!!!!!!!
so reading the article , I found he broke up with our first official SJ fiancee ( the non celebrity ) Nari ! 
I can not say much about that , because Shindong was so serious in that relationship and was a man in protecting her from the public and revealed his relationship by himself when that was not as easy to do as now while it is the trend nowadays ,, 

Wish all of them the best ..

@sky5joyous

Thanks so much for all your posts ... can I ask you please ? are you originally an ELF ? or got to like SJ after WGM and Teuksora ?? I am just curious ! 
:\">

I enjoyed so much the Sukira videos .. SJ as hilarious as always .. picking on the kid Donghae !! 
I like how Hyuki is taking care of all of them , he is not the oldest but he is witty and kind-hearted  ,, he can understand the situation quickly and help the SJ guys .. 
I laughed when he said they just promoted for SJM in Korea for 2 weeks simply because they are busy kekekekeke
and those boys are thinking that Sukira is really their home , As they did not talk much about their Album as much as they were so comfortable talking about themselves !! 
Then finally I liked the OST cover by Kyuhyun for his favorite Sunbae Si Kyung , the ballad king .. the Ost every moment of you from You who came from the stars .

:x

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaDRt4lWzd0

the OST 

to begin with I like the drama and this ost specially ,, and got to like it more now  :P

id="post-419818" style="color: rgb(0, 144, 218); font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; margin: 50px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"140411 MBC ‘Real Man’ Finally, Henry found his place by being assigned as a cook.

Accepted the duty as a cook with “Dad” Park, his task is to prepare 300 shares of black bean paste noodles for the troop, this is considered a special assignment, in any case. He has shown his culinary skill in other TV program, everything has gone smoothly according to plan but due to the vast amount of preparation, he has gone thru a tedious day.

According to Henry, this is a fabulous training for him, he would like to perform similar task well in order to bring smiles on the faces of his Seniors.

This chapter will be aired thru MBC in the 13th at 6.10pm.

id="post-419662" style="color: rgb(0, 144, 218); font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; margin: 50px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"140411 Super Junior Kyuhyun Will Take Care of Your Stress
:-O

super-junior-kyuhyun-will-take-care-of-y

Super Junior’s Kyuhyun is surely refreshing to watch. He is currently performing with Super Junior M and their title song “Swing”. “Swing” is a pop-dance song that mixes R&B and Electronic sound. The song carries a message about letting go of all the stressful things that plague everyone’s lives. The members dance on desks and perform choreography with paper and towels to help viewers visualize the message of the song. Kyuhyun’s strong voice stands out among the members, and it truly does deliver a refreshing vibe.

Kyuhun is also a panel MC of the variety show “Golden Fishery: Radio Star” on MBC. He has been a panel MC for the last three years.
His role is to side with MC Kim Gura and ask the pointed questions. He sometimes draws criticism of the guests who deem him disrespectful and unlikable. At the same time, Kyuhyun draws out the most laughs and more often than not makes the person that he “picks” on the spotlight guest of the show. Kyuhyun’s warm smile, strong vocals, and smooth MCing skills continue to relieve the viewers of stress.

;;)

id="post-419658" style="color: rgb(0, 144, 218); font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; margin: 50px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Heechul Poses with Co-Stars of “Flower Grandpa Investigation Unit” – From 140409
140408 Heechul

Super Junior‘s Heechul uploaded a photo on set of the tvN drama, “Flower Grandpa Investigation Unit.” As the drama will focus on how young detectives were mysteriously turned into grandpas, the actors in the singer’s photo portray the youthful nature of the drama’s characters.

On April 9, Heechul wrote on his Instagram, “Park Doo Shik, me, Lee Cho Hee, Park Min Woo, and Choi Jin Hyuk. Filming ‘Flower Grandpa Investigation Unit.’ My ‘V’ that has no manners to the actress. It’s April right now, but why is it so cold -_- I am the oldest out of these guys .. T_T Since I’m the hyung, I should quit Instagram.” Along with the message, the singer uploaded a group photo of the crew, displaying the already developed friendship between the actors.

Choi Jin Hyuk, Park Doo Shik, and Park Min Woo will all make a cameo on the tvN drama as the younger versions of the grandpas. As “Flower Grandpa Investigation Unit” follows young detectives who mysteriously turn in to their 60s and 70s, the suddenly old detectives will seek out the help of elite detective Kim Heechul to find their old bodies. Choi Jin Hyuk will play the younger version of veteran actor Lee Soon Jae, Park Doo Shik will play the younger version of veteran actor Jang Kwang, and Park Min Woo will play the younger version of veteran actor Byun Hee Bong.

TvN’s “Flower Grandpa Investigation Unit” will air its first episode on April 30 at 11PM (KST).

id="post-419638" style="color: rgb(0, 144, 218); font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; margin: 50px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"140411 ‘Cat Funeral’ Film with Kangin [1P]
140411 Kangin

:-*

id="post-419807" style="color: rgb(0, 144, 218); font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; margin: 50px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"140411 Mamonde梦妆 Weibo Update with Siwon [1P]
140411 Siwon

8-> 

This pic makes me , strongly asking for Siwon to be in WGM !! 
:x  
I wanna see him dating !

Hello @wangnyeo !I like the mangas and the korean drama, I watched Siwon and DongHae in "Skip Beat" and Kang Sora in "Dr Champ". I searched some informations for all the 3 : I watched the MV of Super Junior (and others K-pop stars, I liked !) and the MV with Sora (for example "Hello" of Huh Gak), I discovered "Strong Heart" and "WGM" with Leeteuk and Sora at the same time ! Today, I love Super Junior (with Henry and Zhoumi, of course) and Kang Sora, I hope "Dimple Couple" is real ! tumblr_lvqe2megdx1qa7tfso3_250.gif?w=620tumblr_lvqe2megdx1qa7tfso4_250.gif?w=620 (cr : superandyy)
29 november 2011, in the backstage of MAMA

WoW my favorite song !! 

id="post-420651" style="margin: 50px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-style: inherit; font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(0, 144, 218); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"140413 Chinese Top Music – Zhou Mi & Victoria f(x) performing ‘Summer Breeze’ 

id="post-420644" style="margin: 50px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(0, 144, 218); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"140413 音乐风云榜 Weibo Update – Zhou Mi with Victoria f(x) at Chinese Top Music [1P]
140413 Zhou Mi

:-*

id="post-420440" style="color: rgb(0, 144, 218); font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; margin: 50px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; line-height: normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"140413 Zhoumi Weibo Update: Thank you everyone who gave me their birthday wishes yesterdayThank you everyone who gave me their birthday wishes yesterday [心]very touched  [心] And yup, I stole photos! [偷笑]

140413 Zhoumi Weibo Update

id="post-420661" style="line-height: normal; color: rgb(0, 144, 218); font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; margin: 50px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"140413 Chinese Top Music with Zhou Mi140413 Zhou Mi
Today at Top Chinese Music Annual Award Ceremony, SJ-M received two awards. The six years aren’t easy, we worked hard together!