[THE OFFICIAL] Super Junior (슈퍼주니어) Thread #4

i_AM

Guest areej_05

i'll be watching it after posting.. ah heenim's turned blond.. i saw the gifts teukie recieved for his birthday! there were a lot and that expensive macbook! wow! :o

are they really going to LA? then that's good news for the fans out there.. and geng's mv, wow there's just no other words for it.. he really is going solo but i'm hoping for success and he'll always be a super junior anyway.. hope the guys gets to go to his concert..

also hoping that with all the hectic schedules they have, hope that they still get to rest.. i don't want another issue like hangeng filing for lawsuit and i don't want any of the other members to get sick..

Guest venus02

^ That will be a bit impossible since their schedule are packed now :( In only August they have 3 major concerts, SS3 in Seoul, KRY+ Hae and Ming in Japan, then SM Town.... I also wish for them to rest in between.

I love these individual shots!! Especially Heenim one, the hat suits him a lot, gives him a sexy look :3 ( I want to thank her for these pictures, they are amazing ^^ )

100702kbs2hdtvmpeg2ac31.th.jpg 100702kbs2hdtvmpeg2ac31.th.jpg 100702kbs2hdtvmpeg2ac31.th.jpg 100702kbs2hdtvmpeg2ac31.th.jpg 100702kbs2hdtvmpeg2ac31.th.jpg

HD caps by LaCrymaMosa

Hyukie's hair isn't as blonde as I thought but I think he totally suits the style and color :3

Guest venus02

Here's the translation for it ^^

@shfly3424 오늘은' 너같은사람또없어'첫방한날^^ 그리구 은혁이랑예성이랑 기분좋았던날 ~~ ㅋㅋ http://twitpic.com/21r1wv'>http://twitpic.com/21r1wv

@shfly3424 [Trans] Today is "No Other's" first broadcast^^ Also Eunhyuk and Yesung is left with good emotions~~ ㅋㅋ http://twitpic.com/21r1wv'>http://twitpic.com/21r1wv

cr: twitter@Angeleeteuk

That's good that they liked the performance today ^^

We've been getting a lot of YeHyuk >_< I love it :3

Guest vanilla_twit

Here's the translation for it ^^

That's good that they liked the performance today ^^

We've been getting a lot of YeHyuk >_< I love it :3

thanks for the translations XDD and yes, i agree. YeHyuk and RyeoMin! haha!!

No Other are so great!!

really luv the dance. and one of the part where they hand in hand remind me of miracle

Teukie smile ear to ear today.

And yes they all look so excited today made them look like a new boys debut.

Really luv Siwon!!! he's such a HUNK!! LoL

and luving Heechul voice n hair!!!

I really hope SM Town coming in Msia.

and YAY for SS3 in Msia!!! there're strong rumors tht it's confirmed either feb or march nxt yr.

Till the orgnizer and SM confirmed it, let's us collect money to watch them!!!

Guest doraezzz

100702 Heechul's Young Street - NU ABO covered by Beige and Heechul

cr sj4jib

100702 Strong Heart Update

- Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Shindong, Donghae-

credit to SBS Strong Heart's Official Website + Twitter | shared by ☆★pinkninja @sj-world.net

Take out with full credit | DO NOT HOTLINK

73454481.jpg

Guest jacquejacquejacque

NO OTHER PERFORMANCE WAS THE BEST. REALLY.

I prefer this comeback perf than all those bonamana perfs, even my favorite perfs. Really. Choreo is awesome, btw.

Everything was perfect. When i loaded the vid, on hd XD, the intro played and a smile was on my face already. Teukie's smile and the perf's super duper happy atmosphere is overly contagious.

The video progressed and i said to myself, 'watch the perf as a whole group first, before setting your eyes solely on Ming.' But it's just tooooo tempting. -__-" Anyway. When it was Sungmin's part already, i was literally squealing on my seat. XDD

For the next weeks, they totally DESERVE to win all awards. Really.

Choreography, Vocals, Costumes, Emotions, everything is set in the perfect place~~

No Other is a really unique song for the Kpop world~~ And i'm really glad and proud that SJ pulled it off. In a extra mighty fineee manner. :">

The smiles on their faces can get me smiling the next week. EVEN THE WHOLE MONTH. :">

And lastly, i give the boys a standing ovation. GOOD JOB! :D

BTW, Do any of you guys know where i can get/download an HD vid of that perf? Thank youu~

Guest liyana88

totally love and love and love today's performance. they are so adorable and handsome. keep smiling from the moment they start their performance. ^^ all of them were smiling and look happy with what they do *the reason why i love SJ. XP *

leader-shi, u smile so widely today. ^^

siwon, u become more handsome *KYAA...*

yesung, that flying kiss *faint*

ahh, all of them has become more manly and more handsome without losing their cuteness.XD

oh, i look like a crazy fangirl rite now. i'm sorry if it against the rules. first time writing in this thread.

Kyaaa~~ *excessive nose bleeding and fainted due to hyperventilating*

oops, forgot to greet all of u. Hai ELFs ^___^

Guest venus02

^

^

^ So that where they were!! At the set of Strong Heart >_< loool it's epic that time with the cake :P

Ryeowook at the Mini Store Outside the KBS Building

Credits to. HONEYPOT + Shared by. Blue★Princez @ SJ-WORLD.net

TAKE OUT WITH PROPER CREDITS. DO NOT HOTLINK.

dmfea8.th.jpg 2cygyzs.th.jpg 2mfyu1f.th.jpg 10cntp2.th.jpg 20adwmu.th.jpg 20pa1pi.th.jpg 34i0phu.th.jpg 335f3ww.th.jpg 1256fys.th.jpg 2116wt5.th.jpg

Guest venus02

^ So that's why they logged in :( I thought it might be the MV >_< But that's a nice teaser, our boys are good ^^

Super Junior outside KBS Building

161421144c2d78e8055391.th.jpg 161421144c2d78ea061048.th.jpg 201421144c2d78ed0705e8.th.jpg

credit to lunatickey.tistory.com|

shared by ☆★pinkninja@sj-world.net Take out with full credit | DO NOT HOTLINK

I love these pictures, it's good to see Kyu back and those two together :3

OMG ... I just watched No Other's performance and totally love it, their clothes, hair, dance, style, everything, it's simple, black - white but feel perfectly suitable for them ^_^:D:wub:

Eeteuk & Heenim's outfits make me fall head over heel, haha :lol: the dance brings out charm too :w00t:

Guest vanilla_twit

^ oh, my heart skipped a beat when i saw that XDDDD adorable Yesung is adorable!

on a side note, i just saw screencaps over Tumblr of a show Geng was in. Just thought I'd share these because they really tugged my heartstrings :D

tumblr_l4xngysJJs1qc53nno1_500.jpg

tumblr_l4xkx6SPSr1qbvscfo1_500.jpg

Guest exceptional.chic

ughh, i missed a lot. i backread almost 8 pages. but it's a good thing though - more news and more spazzing.

i should really go to a comp shop every wednesday to update myself often during school days.

----------------

i haven't heard all of the added songs yet except from no other and a short journey, which really makes me cry.

i'll find time to listen to all of them this weekend - uggh, school days. :| . seeing kangin at the promotional picture was priceless and to top it, hearing his voice again was epic.

----------------

geng looks healthier nowadays. i'm really glad that his doing well. and geng keeping a picture of him with the boys was touching. (i've seen this somewhere, i can't remember that much though, but if i'm not mistaken it's on twitter) sorry if i was not able to post it here. my internet connection is a failure and i can't access imageshack. OHH, IT WAS POSTED ALREADY BY THE PERSON ABOVE ME. :)

----------------

anyway, today's perf was awesome. their smiles were contagious. leeteuk was smiling a lot and i love it. you can see in his smile that he's really having fun. siwon's hair was great. it made him hotter. :)) heenim and hyuk's new hair colors were also great. heenim looks good on any hair color and styles anyway. there was a sungmin-wookie moment there. they are so cute. yay! shindong rapped. :) of course, hae looks good as ever. ohh, i miss dancing kyu. yesung is smiling a lot as well. i guess all of them are.

i'm running out of words to describe how nice the atmosphere was of today's perf. i guess that is because of the song itself. it was so relaxing. it somehow brings back the marry u days because of the slow dance or something.

----------------

ohh and BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY leeteuk.

he recieved a Mac Book from ELFs? whoa! ELFs are the best.

Guest evilgary

they looked great today especially eunhyuk

haha thanks alot for the pictures of leeteuk with the cake on his face

Guest venus02

I hope that it's not photoshopped because that made me tear up seeing it T___T

SJ @ KBS Music Bank

cre: dailyvita.net

reup: LaCrymaMosa

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDIT AND NO ADDITIONAL CREDIT

127807692502a.th.jpg 127807692504.th.jpg 127807692508.th.jpg 127807692510.th.jpg 127807692511.th.jpg 127807692513.th.jpg

I noticed something, ever since Sorry Sorry Hyukie likes to wear those kind of shorts, a unique guy XDDD