[THE OFFICIAL] Super Junior (슈퍼주니어) Thread #4

i_AM

Guest tomashasuju

im totally in love again with them..they look sooo happy and soo cute on stage~~ NO OTHER fighting!!!

Guest munichan

today's perf is DAEBAK~!!!!!!!!!!!!!

everyone is smiling from the start to the very last second espcly eeteuk~!!!!

my eunhyuk did a very great job~!!!!!

love them so muchhhhhhhhhhh~!!!!!!!!!!!

love eunhyuk damnnnn muchhhhhhhh~!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hurmmm does anyone know who is the choreographer????

Guest venus02

KBS2 Music Bank - No Other

Capped by Rai

DO NOT HOT LINK | Take out with full credits

2ebb86w.jpg

I love love love love today's performance!! Whoever said that you can't dance to No Other is sadly mistaken >_< They were happy, they sang amazingly well, I'm still not over it >_<

I love Heenim's blonde hair (because I loved it during Bad Family too :P ) and Hyukie's isn't as blonde as I thought but still hot on him and the choreography, I love it so much ;___;

Guest venus02

HD caps by LaCrymaMosa

Waiting room:

48014468.th.jpg 54332729.th.jpg 62654467t.th.jpg 67943078.th.jpg

How dorky are they? >_< And so happy and loool at Yesung and Hyukie in the waiting room >_<

Guest eaglemiso

Today "No Other" performance makes me fall in love them again like three years ago...

I can't stop smiling by seeing all of them happy.

Though their dance moves are not that in sync, it is so lovely..I love it love it

The smile of min that I miss for so long I can see it today.

Teukiee is in after effect mood of yesterday.

Looks like siwon lost some pounds may be for his new drama

Over all Love it...

Please do not forget to trial listen at Soribada..Let's give what they deserve to get

Guest pexcoral

The boys've drove me crazy lol because they smilet till the end of their performance XD My world seems stop spinning lol it remind me thinking of the past .. Marry U <3333 They've done a very very good performance.Honestly,if I'm not suju's fan but if I saw their perf,I would fall in love with them.But although I'm their fan,I also seriously fall in love with them again and again~~~ :3 and I could see eunhyuk touched iu's head when he were walking out of the stage .. such a adorable moment <33333

Guest venus02

I'm so happy about this performance, I'm also reading comments from non SuJu fans that are liking this song :3

It does remind me of the old SuJu that had happy and bright stage >_<

Caps by KIM@SJ-WORLD.NET

Take out with Proper Credits

100702mbtts000002168.th.jpg100702mbtts000003703.th.jpg 100702mbtts000003703j.th.jpg 100702mbtts000004604.th.jpg 100702mbtts000019486.th.jpg 100702mbtts000020387.th.jpg 100702mbtts000023089.th.jpg 100702mbtts000025025.th.jpg 100702mbtts000026760.th.jpg

Guest Snap

AWESOME PERFORMANCE!!!

it's so nice to see them all looking so relaxed, smiling and happy. i couldn't stop smiling myself ^_^ . their happiness is the most important thing... so let's keep on giving them reasons to keep on smiling happily, everyone! fighting!

Not sure about the rest, but I was genuinely touched by their performance. It has been so long since we last saw them smiling like this on stage. You can see them truly enjoying their performance.

You know, it makes me miss the Marry U days.

Anyway, this fresh and clean concept is certainly a breather in the current Kpop scene, which is so dominated by Dark concept and whatnot. (:

Guest vanilla_twit

ah~ today's performance had me smiling to no end. Even when it was done, i was still smiling. Really, this is the SJ i love and miss, but it's here now! People were saying that "No other" was not a dance-able song, well... I bet they're eating their words now XD

thank you everyone for the shares! I can't wait for the mv, I hope it'd be released already!!!!

I looove love love No Other's performance. It's very light, refreshing and leader is smiling the entire performance! He really looks like in a great mood. loving also the boys new look! Eunhyuk having a singing and rapping part<3, I love.

Now if only SM would release the MV now. It's just sooo unfair, we didn't get any teaser or any hype about the repack album and now MV is no where out of sight :(

SMTown in LA. wooot.

Guest jae_hee

Today Music bank is awesome..they spread their loves and smiles very sincerely..

first started.. :w00t: siwon make me fall in love with him..he totally handsome..

eeteuk..we can saw his smile everywhere...from start until the end..

heechul..hah!!i love his hair and his hat..

lastly i saw sungmin adorably smile..huh!!!i'm screamed..very excited..

everyone is smiling..i cant stop smiling too although the song ended already..

this song make me love them more and more... :lol: