[THE OFFICIAL] Super Junior (슈퍼주니어) Thread #4

i_AM

^

Isn't Super Junior will be in Indonesia for a concert at that date??

anyhow, it will be great if they're participating. miss eunhyok and minho bickering :wub:

BTW, I scroll over at twitter an read Heechul entry. My Korean's not that good so I'm not doing the translation. But he's being so cute and funny by trying to cook and failed(I think he put a wrong thing in his dish and some of the stuff already expired). At the end he said he miss ryeowook. LoL. Ryeowook must take care their food really well before.

Guest ng0cnguy3n

Hey guys. ^^ I was wondering if anyone could tell me how the term "shi-brows" was born. So many fans use it so I was wondering where it all started and if you have pictures of him and his different expressions with his shi-brows, please do share them! Thank you so much!

Guest Snap

^ I don't really know how that term came to be but here's Shibrows in action :D

2vb22qrjpg.gif?t=1306656704

SuJu will be in KIMCHI on June 4. Dream Team filming on 5, then on 6 SJM will be in Taiwan again... What a busy schedule -_- Aw, Heenim misses Wookie. They're coming home soon. Those ahjussis are hopeless in cooking :sweatingbullets: I hope Heenim tweets more in English, lol! His tweet to Henry still cracks me up :lol:

Not only were ELF present, they also sang Marry U. So proud to be ELF :D

110528 Dream concert 2011 - ELF sing Marry U -

Cr: heidilee12990

110528 BONAMANA win No.1 for 52 weeks on KKBOX chart in Taiwan

247353_214559528575800_100000652636456_706477_2821570_n.jpg

Cr: @TaiwanLuvSJ

Wow, 52 weeks! Congrats!!!

his bluebaby, so amazing, they still sing marry u for heechul :wub:

i just saw sj's schedule and, sigh, as much as i want to see heechul here at KIMCHI event, it said that he still has bora on friday, so he flew here right on that saturday?! and they have to fly to paris for smtown right after that, hope he takes care of his health

but i really do hope super junior is coming full team to Indonesia ... :sweatingbullets:

i just want to share this article about heechul's appearance in dalgona from Indonesian tabloid

Heechul’s Grandmother Approved If Her Grandson Gets Married With Hwangbo

5771975049_a1cb6b7024_z.jpg

Known as a pretty boy who is ignorant, blunt but easily touched, many people curious about what kind of family Kim Heechul was raised in. Well, last Wednesday (18/5) on Dalgona variety show, Heechul had a chance to visit his grandmother, aunties, and cousins in his home town, Gangwon-do. Like her superfunny grandson, the grandmother is very funny, too. Admitting that she is so proud of Heechul who is now very successful, she still has one wishful thinking. “I just want one more thing from my beloved grandson. I want him to get married soon,” she said.

Wish to get married is actually pretty normal in any family. But the funny thing is, his grandma used to think that Hwangbo is a suitable wife for Heechul. It’s even funnier when we heard her reason. “That time, I saw them as a couple in X-Men. I believe a man and a woman who were holding hands romantically was meant for each other. And at that time they were not only holding hands but also hugged. So I think they should get married.”

This innocent remark from Heechul’s grandma made fans gone wild. “I saw that episode where Heechul chose Hwangbo in the couple’s game. It’s so funny that his grandma still remember that. If that theory she said is true the Heechul must have had so many wives now. Woman who has been hugged and held by him isn’t just one or two, hahaha. He even let his Wonder Girls-Sohee (the girl who made Heechul flushed on Family Outing, hehehe) sat on his shoulders,” said one fan.

Eh, but if we’re playing “what if”, if Heechul with Hwangbo, do you think they fit well? Looks like it. This leader and rapper of music group Chakra is pretty – suitable with cute Heechul. Personality wise, she’s funny and humble. Match well with Heechul who though looks ignorant but actually care and easily touched by heartwarming things. Like when he saw a blind pianist girl on TV show Star King, he couldn’t stop his tears. When his youngest dongsaeng in SuJu, Kyuhyun, had an accident, he went to visit a lot though they weren’t close at that time. “Heechul’s grandma has a good taste on choosing a future wife for her grandson,” commented a netizen. yoci/various source

Bintang Tabloid I.044 Edition May Week 4th, 2011

while this week's edition has suju as front cover welcoming them to jakarta (this tabloid releases every saturday)

5772522104_bb107c6bc6_z.jpg

from dalgona, i just know that he is the oldest grandson in his father's family, no wonder he's a very natural "hyung" all around, in suju, sm, chocoball :wub:

and his tweet today, ah his culinary experience :lol:

@Heedictator: Sunday is the day I am the jajangmyun chef, cooking jajangmyun for myself to eat. It’s the first time I have challenged jajangmyun, so i’m very nervous. It’s very different to cooking ramyun, the seasoning is put in afterwards. If I cook it for too long it would become udon. After I’m finished I must pour the water out carefully. 1/3 of my noodles fell out.

@Heedictator: I didn’t give up so I was trying hard to mix the sauce with it. Dammit. The sauce sprayed on my face. Do I have to wear a mask now? At least I finished. It was so dry. I didn’t pour oil into it. I don’t like the flavour of oil so I didn’t put any in. Ah, so the oil is the source of flavour.

@Heedictator: The dehydrated vegetables were so hard, I ate the green peas, it wasn’t the flavour of the green peas I knew of. I was hit, hard. I checked the expiry date, there was still a long time to go. I was so angry so I asked a friend. They said there was a problem with the vegetables. My tired friend finally talked.

@Heedictator: ○○ ah( ○○ can be “idiot”). You have to put it in while you are cooking it………… Of course real men have to swallow the hard peas and keep the romantic feeling in your heart so you can share the experience with your friends. I really want to see Ryeowook.

Source: @Heedictator

Translated by: minbunny.tumblr.com

Posted by: reneee (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)

TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS.

awww i think ryeowook is going back to korea, soon, heenim, while siwon and donghae still filming in taiwan

but siwon still managed to go to chagall's exhibition there, this man never fears for being mobbed by fans or anything, isn't he

110529 Heechul Twitter Update

scaledphpa.jpg

@Heedictator: I’ve only met him for the first time yesterday but somehow feel really close to Song Joongki. His skin was like porcelain but his personality was of a true man. There were a lot of girl groups bit like professionals we concentrated on the stage.

Translated by: @SJ_market

Guest Snap

110528 – Ivy Chen’s Kiss, Siwon pushes it to Donghae with a smile

249611_10150600076810635_147316540634_18539219_5104415_n.jpg

Popular Korean group SJ-M’s member Siwon and Donghae are in Taiwan to film GTV’s new drama “Extravagant Challenge”, and Korean-lovers* are always seen at the filming locations. Ivy Chen had earlier said that she was worried that kiss scenes (with Donghae or Siwon) would provoke fans, but there was rumours online saying “Ivy Chen has already kissed (them)!” However, the broadcasting station had clarified yesterday saying, “There is no such scene written in the script as of now.”

Many are envious of Ivy’s opportunity to film with Siwon and Donghae, however, she has decided to keep a distance (from them), she also jokingly said that she would like to invite fans to be her substitute for kiss scenes. Korea-loving fans are closely monitoring Siwon and Donghae’s every move, and are especially strict towards the (possible) kiss scene, Siwon laughed as he said: “I hope to matchmake Donghae and Ivy’s kiss scene.” Why is he pushing away such benefit? He continued: “I am just joking.” Donghae who was by his side said: “I respect the director’s decision and arrangement.” Korean artist are very familiar with the support projects done by fans back in Korea, but this time in Taiwan, the Taiwanese fans who are Korean fanatics have given Siwon and Donghae support following similar standards, causing both of them to be very touched.

253548_214654421899644_100000652636456_707224_6528543_n.jpg

Support gifts include lunch boxes, vitamins, beverages, not lacking in all aspects, Siwon expressed that there is a sense of familiarity when seeing the support gifts and it helped him sooth his homesickness. “Extravagant Challenge” had started its filming for more than a month now, and Donghae has received more than a hundred types of support gifts, Donghae said: “I don’t know when can I repay (the fans), I can only strive harder and repay them through my performances.” These words will definitely cause the fans to continue to give them their unwavering support.

* Taiwanese fans who loves the Korean wave-related things.

SOURCE: UDN.COM

TRANSLATED BY: KyU Is L♥Ve@SJ-WORLD.NET

SHARED BY: yeyebaby@SJ-WORLD.NET

[290511] Donghae and Siwon at Imperial Palace Museum

248582_10150601385490635_147316540634_18559853_7276132_n.jpg

Lol, their manager :D

249926_10150601479300635_147316540634_18561937_1144926_n.jpg

255674_10150601479710635_147316540634_18561945_1611285_n.jpg

cr: yulikkk @ weibo

Guest piggielaine

[290511] Donghae and Siwon at Imperial Palace Museum

Hahaha - yea LoL @ their manager but I gotta love Siwon's outfit - that's what I would wear - thongs with polo-t and jeans :) casual and comfy!

Guest Snap

Super Junior’s Ryeowook cast in his first musical role

183635_10150107018468936_118984528935_6293129_1759086_n.jpg

Super Junior’s Ryeowook has been cast for his first-ever musical!

The idol will soon be making his musical debut through ‘Temptation of Wolves‘, a drama dealing with teens in love and the struggles that come with it. It’s been described as a ‘jukebox musical’, in which popular idol songs and the original story come together for a unique theatrical experience.

Ryeowook will play the main character, ‘Jung Tae Sung’, who was portrayed by Kang Dong Won in the original movie.

SM Entertainment stated, “Ryeowook’s exceptional vocals have previously been recognized during various Super Junior activities and in numerous soundtracks. He’s also attracted attention for his talented acting in ‘Attack on the Pin-Up Boys’. He will show a different side to himself in the musical.”

‘Temptation of Wolves’ will start its run on July 12th in COEX’s Hyundai Arts Hall in Seoul.

Source: Newsen via Nate

Wow!!! Congrats, Wookie!!! I'm so happy for him. Finally, a musical. And yeah, he's a very talented actor :D Now all KRY members have musical.

110530 Heechul Twitter Update

yxiov.jpg

At dream concert the first time I had a conversation with the world *Goo Hara yang. She was a girl who like her cute face is bright cheerful and plays a lot of jokes. Although Joongki and I kept teasing her she was a scary friend that just smiled..

*Goo Ha Ra also means save so in Korean it would mean Save the earth.

Translated by: @thdgyal

110530 Yesung Twitter Update

scaledphp-2.jpg

scaled1php-2.jpg

Today I’m in worst shape … but since my mom and Jongjin came to support me I have to be strong!!! yfrog.com/gzpwcpycj yfrog.com/h0o7hqt

Source: @shfly3424

Translated by. @pastakyu for @sjworld

SBS Strong Heart Official Update – Heechul

110530sh1.jpg

110530sh2.jpg

110530sh3.jpg

110530sh4.jpg

110530sh5.jpg

110530sh6.jpg

Credit:Credits to. www.sbs.co.kr | Shared by. Blue★Princez @ SJ-WORLD.NET

Reupload and Posted by: reneee (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)

Guest Snap

Super Junior chosen as Ambassadors of ‘Seoul Summer Sales’

Ambassadors Greeting:

Honorary Ambassador

Seoul’s leading shopping festival ‘Seoul Summer Sales’ and Asia’s top idol group, Super Junior inaugurated the exciting and substantial festival.

Let’s meet Seoul Summer Sales introduced by 11 Super Junior members.

Super Junior:

Debuted in December, 2005, Super Junior is a versatile entertainer group as each member of the group have been recognized not only as a singer but also as MC, actor, DJ, etc.. Moreover, they have been leading the Korean Wave by getting high attention around the world not only in Asian countries including Korea, China and Japan but also in Arab, Europe and South America.

From the homepage: www.seoulsale.com

——

Seems like Super Junior became ambassadors of ‘Seoul Summer Sales’. The slogan is pretty good too ~ ‘Super shopping! Super dining! Super tours!’

Source: www.seoulsale.com and sj-market.com

Translated/Uploaded by Jee (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

11 members??? What does that mean? That SuJu is now considered as an 11-member group or, dare I hope, that someone's coming back soon *coughkibumcough*?

edit: Skip Beat |FILMING|

Ponytail!

253877_10150603979800635_147316540634_18600012_1114774_n.jpg

ASKJHKLJAHKSJLDH;KFJSHKJ!!!!!!! Why are you so hot :tears:

250168_10150603979825635_147316540634_18600013_7038200_n.jpg

Sexy back *drooling*

252437_10150603979880635_147316540634_18600014_1900267_n.jpg

Cr: Hae-Girls

“Ice Cream” MV Behind The Scene – Leeteuk

Credit: joojype

SPAO Website Update

iy9po.jpg

fnhdw.jpg

Credits to. SPAO | Shared by. Blue★Princez @ SJ-WORLD.NET

Reupload and Posted by: 2regina1 (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)

Emporio Armani Spring/Summer 2011 Watches & Jewelry Collection – Siwon

68666e90jw1dhqcy65akxj.jpg

68666e90jw1dhqctjqgwxj.jpg

Credit: as tagged | Shared by: @raichanxd

Reupload and Posted by: reneee (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)

110531 Heechul Twitter Update

heeg.jpg

With Joongki during Dream Concert MC break time~ Unfortunately we couldn’t see any of the girl groups’ stages because we were discussing on the stage equipments, how we should MC etc ^-^ http://yfrog.com/h4s80qsj

The time that your Strong Heart will be airing is coming closer. Since this body will be appearing, of course you’ll have to watch it. Hoot~ Because I’m an issue maker in whatever way (+_+)

Translated by: @SJ_market

Posted by: 2regina1 (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)

110531 Siwon Twitter Update

My beloved Indonesian family! Unfortunately I will not be able to participate in the kimchi concert because of scheduling conflicts with filming my drama. I am so sorry that I won’t be able to attend. I’ve wanted to see you so much and it breaks my heart that I will not be able to meet you. I will look forward to the time we can meet again! I love you all :) blessing!

Source: siwon407

Posted: uksujusid (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)

110531 Heechul Twitter Update

Strong Heartㅋㅋ Ah good~ It was entertaining before but because I was there it was even better!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Were you entertained^-^? Even if it wasn’t very funny, it’s finished now so anticipate next week’s episode ㄱㄱ My serenade will be aired ㅋㅋ

Source:HEEDICTATOR

Translated: SJ_market

Posted: uksujusid (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)

110601 Heechul Twitter Update

Even if I’m lonely or sad I don’t cry~ I’m lonely and sad and it’s raining..

Translated by: @pastakyu for @sjworld

Guest Snap

That's too bad about Siwon. He seemed really excited to go to Indonesia 'cause he tweeted a news about a conflict there before and how worried he was for IndoELF...

Siwon's official apology video to Indonesian fans for not being able to attend KIMCHI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOf7qc80tPs&feature=youtu.be

(via: sujufacts)

110531 Donghae filming Skip Beat

253720_215288255169594_100000652636456_712114_4347990_n.jpg

The Fish turns into a... vulture LOL :lol:

255100_215288708502882_100000652636456_712117_1394116_n.jpg

250283_215289705169449_100000652636456_712123_6798180_n.jpg

CR: DONGUMI

K-ELFs that attended DreamCon, cleaning the trash around their seats

249202_215161251848961_100000652636456_711236_2410783_n.jpg

250343_215161265182293_100000652636456_711237_8195443_n.jpg

Cr: As Tagged

Teukie will be proud :D

edit: SMTown's Official Facebook Fanpage - Teukie :D

Fanpage - http://www.facebook.com/smtown

I want an Official Super Junior fanpage!

Guest rosidahomar

Heenim in radio star this week...arghhhhhhhhhh. i can't stand it. superp Heenim!!! this kind of music suit him best!

2.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

Radi0 Star heechul singing "You that happen to meet" (어쩌다 마주친 그대)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLoSJ19apqg&feature=player_embedded

credit: eastsea15

Radi0 Star heechul singing "instinctually" (본능적으로)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ0KfhB05ZA

credit: eastsea15

HeeChul,CNBLUE,JungMo Part 1/2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1geDIVxkkFc&feature=player_embedded

HeeChul,CNBLUE,JungMo Part 2/2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46dCprccyl0&feature=player_embedded

cr: carrot show 100