[THE OFFICIAL] Super Junior (슈퍼주니어) Thread #4

i_AM

Guest princesscinderella

thanks for all the audio from kryds concert..i'm so in love with their heavenly voices...

i must say that i've always admired donghae and sungmin's voices apart from kry..

they did great!!!

here's a clearer version of kyu's infection..

[Audio] 100801 Super Junior K.R.Y Concert in Japan (2PM) - Infection (Kyuhyun solo)

cr: RaiBaka@yt

my favorite..

[Audio] 100801 Super Junior K.R.Y Concert in Japan (2PM) - What If (K.R.Y with Sungmin)

you can find the rest of kry's concert audio in RaiBaka's channel

here's his other solo

100801 Kyuhyun solo - Close your eyes - KRY 1st Japan special concert

cr: ChoMjLKi@yt and kyu's baidu

~ kyu's voice is so nice!!!!i think i heard this song somewhere because it's quite familiar to me..

Sorry, I have only that to share. The rule in Japan is really strict. I was asked to leave the camera outside before entering the concert, and the more important thing was that I saw someone near me being invited to leave the concert when a security found that she was recording or taking pic. I didn't know what exactly she did, I just saw that the security went in the line and came out with a camera and a girl went after him, and after that, they came back and the girl took her bag and leave :(, poor her :( :(. From that, I couldn't take any picture or video, so sorry.

Sorry to cute your post short.

Bugger! Poor girl. I`m really glad I didn`t get caught, but i didn`t bring a camera, but my mobile phone. I`m glad no one saw that.

Actually I was so surprised, that they didn`t check the bags and thing cause in Europe they are quite strikt on that one.

And something to the article about the concert from before:

I`m not an asian fan, I`m european, but they seem to not get that, and they just ignore us. I mean there weren`t many, but we where there too!

And to share my experience, since I didn`t read it before, at the afternoon show yesung kissed ryeowook on the cheek during I think it was "night chicago died". Everyone was screaming, and during the "lalala" part of this song they were standing in one line together and shaking their but bottom form one side to the other (they did it once actually).

So thats it for now.

Guest venus02

100802 Gimpo Airport -

Super Junior KRY, Sungmin, Donghae

Credits: 海世代 (www.onlyhae.com) | Photo by: 朴海希=海朵

Reuploaded by: Excentrique @ SJ-WORLD.NET

TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS. DO NOT MODIFY THE PICTURES.

52557916201008021731547e.th.jpg 52557916201008021731547.th.jpg 52557916201008021731547.th.jpg

Guest rahnee

I have the Infection cover on repeat, because it's a gorgeous song and Kyuhyun sings it nicely, even with the low quality audio.

On the other hand, Hirai Ken is a difficult act to follow. ^^;;

I have to admit, I was surprised when I saw on the music shows how openly Korean fans were filming since that'd never be allowed in Japan. Security will usually scold you for having a camera out at live shows and confiscate cameras on entrance.

Guest venus02

^ It seems easier in Korea even though it's also not allowed and they'll try anything to not get caught O__O

100802 Gimpo Airport -

Credits: www.4yesung.com | Photo by: Pook-ka@4yesung.com

Guest venus02

^ The first one is the World Cup Special of Nocturnal and the second seems to be Unbelievable Outing? Sorry not sure >_

Filming for Youth Melody

Heechul

Credits to. t.sina.com.cn/jiayijia

Shared by. Blue★Princez @ SJ-WORLD.net

Do not take out without full credits. Do not hotlink

2q9cris.th.jpg 116nkfqjpg.th.png avif5ijpg.th.png

Guest P ri ss `

^ looks like heenim is having aloooooooooot of fun (:

sigh, i soooooo wish i could meet heenim on the streets somewhere someday.

SJ KRY concert is awesome and seem like a blast. let's hope sm is smart enough to squeeze more money out of us from the concert by coming out with a dvd!

100802 Gimpo Airport -

Credits: 海世代 (www.onlyhae.com) | Photo by: 朴海希=海朵

Reuploaded by: Excentrique @ SJ-WORLD.NET

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/9301/52557916201008021731547e.th.jpg

http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/9866/52557916201008021731547.th.jpg

http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/9866/52557916201008021731547.th.jpg

seems like Hae is breaking out again (:

Guest venus02

^ Yeah.... I think it's because of his hectic schedule D:

Credits to. t.sina.com.cn/rainy304 + 1764977117 + kiyo710

1hfk74.th.jpg 5n6efd.th.jpg 33418k9.th.jpg

Guest munichan

omo~~~~

kyuhyun version of close yr eyes is AWESOME~!!!!!

chincha~!!!!!!!!!!!!

now i dont know which one i like more,whether the original ver or kyu ver..

his voice is soooooo goooodddddddddddddd~!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest venus02

Credits to. t.sina.com.cn/kimbun

45660752201008021040562.th.jpg 45660752201008021051542.th.jpg 45660752201008021053081.th.jpg 45660752201008021110443.th.jpg

Guest venus02

^ Thank you for sharing that !! I remember that too >_< Poor Sungie but over time he has improved so much, you can tell from his performance over time how much he's matured and grown as an artist ^^ This makes me teary loool >_<

Credits to. t.sina.com.cn/1752821197

45660752201008021224361.th.jpg 45660752201008021224361.th.jpg

Guest msputri2

couple of articles from mbc quiz that change the worlds

1. Donghae “I cried because of Heechul hyung”

On the July 31st broadcast of MBC's variety show "Quiz that Change the World", Super Junior Donghae revealed the truth that he has "ever shed tears because of Heechul hyung".

Donghae said, "Heechul hyung began activities as actor, because (I) found that he has changed slightly, so (I) felt very sad", "so I told Heechul hyung, 'Hyung, it seems you have changed and is different from the past, (I) don't wish to face this hyung', after saying that, I cried out because I was too sad, in the end Heechul hyung said to me, 'I felt that I have changed slightly too, thank you for reminding me.'" Hence allowing the whole group to rediscover their team spirit.

Yesung expressed, "Donghae originally likes to cry, when we joked with him a little he would get mad and shed tears," so Donghae even demonstrated crying on the spot, causing everyone present to laugh heartily.

Source: TV Report

Chinese translation by 小鸭梨@BLG

English translation by SJ-WORLD.net

Take out with full credits and DO NOT ADD YOURSELF TO THE CREDITS

2. Super Junior Yesung Reveals Absurd Incident: “The Male Fan Chasing after the Van was Shindong!”

Yesung, from the 13 member male idol group, Super Junior, revealed an absurd incident that happened because of having too many members in a group, bringing laughter to everyone.

On the July 31st broadcast of MBC’s “Quiz that Changes the World”, regarding the topic “Tell an interesting incident that happened because of the large number of members in a group”, Yesung mentioned that “an incident had happened previously at a public performance”.

Yesung said “After the performance, we were eating at a restaurant, and there were many fans, so went we left to go to our next destination, most of the fans would run and chase after the car. At this time, we realized that among the group of fans chasing the car, there was a male fan with a strong built figure, who was at the front of the group, frantically chasing the car. When we looked closely, it was Shindong.” This attracted a round of laughter.

Kim Ji Seon added “If he kept chasing all the way to Seoul, he would be able to lose weight”, making every one burst into laughter.

Source: reviewstar

Korean to Chinese Translation: yuexin @ SJ公会

Chinese to English Translation: --dreamx @ sj-world.net

Guest BeeQueen

[NEWS] Super Junior-K.R.Y. wraps up Japan concert in success

Super Junior-K.R.Y., the sub-unit of popular idol group Super Junior, successfully wrapped up their first live concert In Japan over the weekend.

Agency SM Entertainment explained in a press release on Monday that sub-group members Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and Yesung, performed in front of some 10,000 fans at the “SUPER JUNIOR K.R.Y. SPECIAL CONCERT IN JAPAN 2010″ concert, held at Tokyo’s International Forum in Japan on Sunday,

The concert, held at 2 p.m. and 6 p.m., attracted fans in Japan as well as those from Korea, China and other Asian countries.

This was the first solo and overseas concert by Super Junior’s four sub-units — Super Junior-K.R.Y, Super Junior-T, Super Junior-M and Super Junior-Happy. The trio of Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and Yesung are known for being the ballad unit.

Super Junior-K.R.Y performed a total of 20 songs which included original soundtrack numbers “Dreaming Hero”, “Stop Walking By”, Super Junior track “Let’s Not Run Into Each Other” as well as solo tracks “I Listen…To You”, “It Has To Be You” and “Spring Day.”

The singers also prepared several J-pop performances for the local fans; Kyuhyun sang “Infection” by Onitsuka Chiriro and “Hitomio Tojite” by Hirai Ken while Ryewook and Yesung performed “Mikazuki” by Ayaka and “Unmei No Hito” by EXILE, respectively.

Fellow Super Junior members Donghae and Sungmin also showed up at the concert as special musical guests and performed “Kurumi” by Japanese band Mr. Children as well as “What If” and “Mirror.”

Super Junior is scheduled to hold a concert titled “SUPER JUNIOR THE 3rd ASIA TOUR ‘SUPER SHOW 3′,” to be held at Seoul Olympic Park’s Gymnastics Arena on August 14 and 15.

Source: 10.asiae.kr + blacklisthunter@sj-world.net

Guest chuckles_

ahhh love all the clips from k.r.y concert ~ thank you heaps for posting!!

the boys are so talented! and im glad they had a successful concert even without having all members there!

now we have SS3, SM town, korean wave concert and now even hallyu dream concert to look forward to!

which means many more pervy pics and clips to look forward to

yikes so hectic!! good luck boys :D

Guest BeeQueen

Boys’ Twitter Update

* For 020810 *

Via @AllRiseSilver

@BoA_1105 드디어 팔로우 했네요!!!^.^

TRANS: @BoA_1105 I’m finally following you!!!^.^

Via @BoA_1105

@AllRiseSilver ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ저번에도 아무말없는 은혁씨..ㅋㅋ

TRANS: @AllRiseSilver ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋLast time, there wasn’t anything to say Eunhyuk-sshi..ㅋㅋ

Via @AllRiseSilver

@BoA_1105 아니 뭐…그르게요 말 좀 해야 될텐데 미안해요ㅜ ㅜ 말하기 시어서 그런건 아니니까 오해하지 말아줘요^^; 이번에 노래 역시 대박이던데!!!

TRANS: @BoA_1105 No…What should I say, really sorryㅜ ㅜ It isn’t because I don’t want to talk to you, please dont be mistaken^^; This time the song is really daebak!!!

Via @donghae861015

http://twitpic.com/2awhyq – 일본에서 방금 한국도착^^ 일본 ELF 감사합니다.다시한번 많은 사랑 받고 있다는걸 느꼈습니다!사랑합니다^^Super Show3에서만나요!!^^

TRANS: http://twitpic.com/2awhyq – Just reached Korea from Japan^^ Japanese ELF Thank you.Felt that we have received so many love (from you all) again!Love you^^ See you all in Super Show3!!^^

Via @BoA_1105

@AllRiseSilver ㅋㅋ 말좀 하세요!!

TRANS: @AllRiseSilver ㅋㅋ Please talk (to me)!!

Via @donghae861015

@BoA_1105 보아야 그냥 은혁이랑 말놔 ! 이게더 어색해

TRANS: @BoA_1105 BoA, don’t use formality when talking to Eunhyuk ! This is even weirder!

Via @BoA_1105

@donghae861015 ㅋㅋㅋ 그러기에는 내겐 너무 먼 은혁씨 ㅋㅋ 일본 덥지? 더위먹지말고!

TRANS: @donghae861015 ㅋㅋㅋ It is because I felt some distance between me and Eunhyuk-sshi ㅋㅋ Is Japan hot? Please dont get heat stroke!

Via @AllRiseSilver

@BoA_1105 음…무슨 말 할까요? 저 오늘 허뤼케인비너스 유료로 음원 다운 받았어요^^

TRANS: @BoA_1105 Hmm…What should we talk about? I paid and downloaded Hurricane Venus today^^

Via @siwon407

With Charlie, Jonathan, and… MARTIN :) kkkk http://twitpic.com/2az516

Via @siwon407

With Pastor Steve Chua! http://twitpic.com/2az5s0

Via @BoA_1105

@AllRiseSilver 잘하셨어요. ㅎㅎ 에쎔타운콘에서 보겠네여~

TRANS: @AllRiseSilver Well done. ㅎㅎ See you in SM Town concert~

Via @AllRiseSilver

@BoA_1105 우리 콘서트는….안와요?^^; 컴백때문에 시간 안되겠죠…?ㅜ

TRANS: @BoA_1105 Our concert….not coming?^^; Doesn’t have time because of comeback…?ㅜ

Credit: @donghae861015, @BoA_1105, @AllRiseSilver, @Siwon407

Translated by: minoko2440 @ sapphirepearls.com

Take out with full credits and DO NOT ADD YOURSELF TO THE CREDITS

I really hope the awkwardness between Eunhyuk and Boa will go away eventually >_<