{collab TR}____JayEffect (: [CLOSED]

zhangyixings

Guest MC_Lee

^ Haiii Mc! nice to meet you! ;D i'm lynn xD haha anyway, um.. you didn't specify who you would like to make your poster. (: so can you please edit and specify who? (: thanks<3

Hi Lynn! I went back and fixed it.^^

Guest MC_Lee

wow it looks gorgeous. I <3 the look and feel especially of the girl's face.

Thank u for the hard work Lynn.

Will credit.*

Guest iammrskwon

i'm sorry you guys for being such a bad stalker. >.<" i feel bad, i think i owe you guys some reply. and yay for being a VIP! lol oh btw, lynn i'm chel known as annoyingorange. i can't open my old acct so i made a new one. sigh. anyways, i'll try to become a good stalker. hahaha. and i've actually ditched my tr. >.< i don't have any requesters anyways so, hahaha! lololl

Guest iammrskwon

hahaha. no can do babe <3 yoochun's mine for until tomorrow. you can have him a day after tomorrow. hahaha! :] :] lololl. it's not dead. you still got some requesters. and tha newest poster is sooo snexy you blending's beautiful love. darn it. that reminds me, i need to work on my blending since i suck at blending. =.= kekeke. and yes i'll be having fun fo sho! :] :]

• 2 weeks later...

R E P L I E S :

chel: lol. thanks for giving me yoochun back xD he's singing to me right now ;D haha. you call that poster sexy Chel? blech. i had a hard time blending with that poster D: but i managed to xDD haha. and no~~ you blending doesn't suck . stop saying that Chel! Your blending is beautiful ! I don't like my blending. it looks messy sometimes :\ 

vicky: aw thanks vicky ! aw ! gosh. everyone's feeling laggy nowadays. :\ i've been sick. yeah . maybe i've been on the computer too much and thank you <3 

The tr is revamped ! (: any takers? 

Guest vangmonie

ohhh. i'm like UBER LATE DARLINGS.

ughh. i'm sooo lazy&busy. too much

things to do. but it's already summer break.

ickky. i feel all sticky too.

haha. but yeahs. lynn. sexy poster hun.

revamped?; hrms. coolios. jayeffect.

woot!; i can't wait for the movie guyyyys;

imma try to get a job at a theater

so i can screen the movie first. heehee.

am i not smartttt?!

ohhh. i'm like UBER LATE DARLINGS.

ughh. i'm sooo lazy&busy. too much

things to do. but it's already summer break.

ickky. i feel all sticky too.

haha. but yeahs. lynn. sexy poster hun.

revamped?; hrms. coolios. jayeffect.

woot!; i can't wait for the movie guyyyys;

imma try to get a job at a theater

so i can screen the movie first. heehee.

am i not smartttt?!

MONIEEE~! xD haha. yeah. I've been too busy with dance camp and working :\ so tired. Im exhausted from working. haha thanks monie. i don't think it is though ><" yuppp (: revamped and jayeffected! ;D haha. gosh. that's such an amazing idea! ;DDDD haha. im gonna work with my mommy (: hahahha xDDD and maybe babysit little kids lmfao xD 

bump bump. any takers? 

REPLIES:

vicky: yeah. lots of stuff :\ gosh. i think this year has been really bad. Like Park yong ha's suicide. -sigh- so many deaths :\ haha everythings going well but steph and i have decided to.. hold a funeral for this tr ):

To everyone ; this tr shall be CLOSED for now. We didn't get that many requests :\ and steph barely got any. Hopefully, we can have another collab tr and we'll get more requets eh? (:

Archived