So i was wondering...

does anyone take jazz?

im doing this summer session for a month

2 times a week.

Would it make me in any way, slimmer?

cause i really wanna get my legs/thighs and my stomache slimmer

Guest murrkoh*

i dance...A LOT.

i'm apart of a dance/poms team in school...

and it sure makes you sweat...but i don't think i really lost anything or got slimmer...

o.o..

Guest Jeong

i did jazz one summer in korea =D the warm up exercises were tougher than the actually dancing part. its fun, and a great work out too ..but i didn't see any significant changes ^^;;

Guest minni

I did drill (it's like a military-style dance) for one year in high school and my body changed. My weight went up, but that's because I gained some muscle. My body was more toned. But this might have been because I never really worked out before and mainly because of the running and warm ups we did as opposed to the actual drill.

Guest simplicity&

It does help you tone up, but if you wanted any major changes hit the gym. It would be a better place to work on your legs and tummy.

I'm not sure if it helps much since I don't really take notice but African dancing is more rigorous so it could be a a help and it works everything from your head to your feet. Belly dancing well, obvious =) This is just my opinion though.

Archived