Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Even the nicknames of the two are revealed…Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin, proud Love Stargram release

2023.08.05. 1:37 

Photos posted on Son Ye-jin's Instagram on the 5th, 
photos taken by Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin are released

202308051316462571_3_20230805133702173.jpg?type=w430

[WIKITREE]
Actress Son Ye-jin revealed her Love Stargram.

Son Ye-jin said on her Instagram on the 5th, "It's so hot that I can't help it... I'm appearing again on the Im Jin Han Class golf YouTube channel. I have to show you a lot of improvement, but I feel like I won't be able to. So I'm sweating and practicing, but I feel like I can't do it." 

Then, referring to her husband Hyun Bin, “I asked my husband to make me look longer, but it seems like he took only a long picture..."

Son Ye-jin's picture taken by Hyun Bin

Son Ye-jin's picture taken by Hyun Bin.

As it was the first time Son Ye-jin revealed the nickname 'husband' to Hyun Bin, many people applauded and jealously mischievously. In addition, Hyun Bin does not run her Instagram, and Son Ye-jin also rarely mentions Hyun Bin on SNS, so the fans of the two are going crazy.

In the published photo, Son Ye-jin posing while wearing a golf suit was included. Her figure, which boasts her elongated proportions, catches her attention, as if Hyun Bin's affection is contained in her.

• Like 2

On 8/5/2023 at 5:48 PM, bearcreek said:

If you love them, just like them.. 'Queen of Housewives' Son Ye-jin ♥ 'Listens well' Hyun Bin 

Yejin is like us, ordinary wives

and wives adore and scold their husbands

I hope Hyun Bin's fangirling or loyal fans don't hate Yejin because of Yejin's nagging

On 8/5/2023 at 5:48 PM, bearcreek said:

Her side of Son Ye-jin was kept by Hyun Bin. While playing golf with the two, Hyun Bin showed a loving atmosphere by taking pictures of Son Ye-jin. Son Ye-jin complained cutely about Hyun Bin, saying, I asked my husband to make me look longer, but it seems like he took only a long picture..."

I like this quote, they are no stifler

21 hours ago, bearcreek said:

Piretti golf equipment official IG story reposted Son Yejin post. The account also followed Yejinhand IG.

Hope this will be her New BA

As Yejin did in every post "Always reminded us to take care of our health and keep on fighting whatever we are facing" I hope Yejin and her family are always happy :fullofhearts:

• Love 1

2 hours ago, puan iryantie said:

Yejin is like us, ordinary wives

and wives adore and scold their husbands

I hope Hyun Bin's fangirling or loyal fans don't hate Yejin because of Yejin's nagging

I like this quote, they are no stifler

Hope this will be her New BA

As Yejin did in every post "Always reminded us to take care of our health and keep on fighting whatever we are facing" I hope Yejin and her family are always happy 

Hahaha Son Yejin flexing her golf dates with Hyun Bin yet roasting his photography skills is cute. She is enjoying her life to the fullest.
She announced drama “Thirty Nine” through the Im Jinhan YouTube channel in 2021, so l’m hoping for casting news during her second guesting and modelling Piretti golf apparel. :)

'Son's mother' Son Ye-jin asked Hyun Bin for a picture... Song Yoon-ah "Kim Seo-bang did a good job"

0000621977_001_20230806095101336.jpg?type=w430

[TEN ASIA]
Actress Son Ye-jin revealed a picture taken by her husband, Hyun Bin. 

On the 5th, Son Ye-jin posted two photos with the caption, "What if it's too hot? I'm on the 'Im Jin-han Class' golf YouTube channel. 

She added, "I have to show a lot of improvement in the meantime, but I feel like I won't be able to. So I'm sweating and practicing, but I feel like I can't do it."

0000621977_002_20230806095101406.jpg?type=w430

Son Ye-jin said, "Anyway, I asked my husband to take a long picture, and it seems like he took only crabs. Please take good care of your health in the heat like a steamer and fight for anything." 

Son Ye-jin's appearance was put in the public photos. She is Son Ye-ji wearing her golf wear and posing in front of her cart. The photo was taken by Hyun Bin himself. 

Upon hearing this, Song Yoon-ah commented, “You did a good job with Kim Seo-bang, who filmed Gil~~~.” Oh Yoon-ah responded with "Oh~~^^". 

• Like 1

[2023/08/08] Yejinhand IG update with cutie Kitty. Son Yejin is shooting, new content coming soon!

:loveu:

F2-0LrKasAA1t0A?format=jpg&name=large

F2-yZazbYAA6KfI?format=jpg&name=900x900

F2-yYKBbYAAvCNN?format=jpg&name=900x900

Kitty’s cheering messages to working mom Son Yejin … (hahaha did Hyun Bin write it!!) :D

“Mom, fighting! -Kitty-”

“Mom, I love you! -Kitty-”

Spoiler

IMG-7543.jpg

IMG-7544.jpg

“No cellphone filming allowed, don’t put up with it when you find it”

Spoiler

IMG-7545.jpg

• Like 1

'Son's mother' Son Ye-jin, ♥ Hyun-bin also received strong support... "I love you fighting mom"

2023.08.08. 5:20 pm

0003758677_001_20230808172004381.jpg?type=w430

[MY DAILY]

Actress Son Ye-jin (41) received strong support. 

On the 8th, Son Ye-jin uploaded three pictures.

18-D001-FA-8-BD0-48-DC-986-C-666268-BD9-
0003758677_004_20230808172006403.jpg?type=w430

A picture of Son Ye-jin's dog, Kitty, is seen. Above the photo of a cute kitty lying face down on the sofa, the phrases 'Fighting mom!' and 'I love you mom!' draw attention. 

In addition, the picture of Kitty growling while baring her teeth has the phrases 'no cell phone photography' and 'don't hold back when found', which elicits laughter.

• Like 1

"I love you mom"..Son Ye-jin♥Hyun-bin, playing like this at home? Comic couple 'rise'

2023.08.08. 7:11 pm

0004904164_001_20230808191105058.jpg?type=w430

[OSEN]

Actress Son Ye-jin shared a pleasant daily life. 

On the 8th, Son Ye-jin posted a picture without any special comment through her personal account. The published photos are printed photos of his dog. 

On the photo, it says 'I love you mom, fighting mom' and 'No cell phone photography, do not hold back when found', which makes people laugh. 

In response, netizens showed various reactions, saying, "It seems that Hyun Bin is the only person who can play around in a private space," "It turned out that they were a comical couple," and "The two of them are so cute, and the puppy is also heart-throbbing." 

0004904164_002_20230808191105066.png?type=w430

Son Ye-jin married actor Hyun Bin of the same age in March last year and gave birth to a son in November of the same year. 

Son Ye-jin, who had a hiatus after giving birth, is currently reviewing her next work. 

• Like 1

6 K-Dramas To Watch On A Rainy Day

6 K-Dramas To Watch On A Rainy Day

“Something In The Rain”

Something-in-the-Rain-1-.jpg

Also known as “Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food,” “Something in the Rain” is a delicious noona romance. Ji Ah (Son Ye Jin) is an accomplished career woman, but when it comes to her love life, it leaves a lot to be desired. Though she is in a relationship, it seems more like an obligation, and her boyfriend is a bit of an arrogant man. In walks Joon Hee (Jung Hae In), her best friend’s younger brother whom she has known as a kid and is now a grown up dashing young man. Joon Hee makes it apparent that he is attracted and drawn toward Ji Ah. The two fall in love, but what follows are the trails and the many many tribulations such as their age gap, their families who oppose their union, and their own issues which drive a wedge between the two.

“Something in the Rain” is a delicious romance for all those die-hard romantics. The undeniable chemistry between Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In is scorching, so much so that you can literally feel the steam coming off the screen. The love, passion, heartbreak, and tears you feel as they navigate around their love makes this the perfect cozy watch for those rainy days.  

Watch now on VIKI .

SOOMPI >>> 6-k-dramas-to-watch-on-a-rainy-day-2

• Like 1