Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

jcldfc: i remember that news actually. it was a choice between yoona and ga in. but i don't know either if yejin was in the line up also. He also mentioned before that he was once asked out by a top female celeb which he did not named because he said all the guys love her and he had a GF at that time..hhehehe... do i think yejin would do that? i dunno...hahaha :P

what do you think?

jcldfc: i remember that news actually. it was a choice between yoona and ga in. but i don't know either if yejin was in the line up also. He also mentioned before that he was once asked out by a top female celeb which he did not named because he said all the guys love her and he had a GF at that time..hhehehe... do i think yejin would do that? i dunno...hahaha :P

what do you think?

Guest cofioca

Ye Jin ssi at Psychic (starring Ko Soo and Kang Dong Won) VIP Premiere

1-5.jpg

11-2.jpg

6-3.jpg

13-2.jpg

03_100070.jpg

5-6.jpg

2010110320243038750_1.jpg 

2-8.jpg

12-2.jpg

20101103_1288785033_2.jpg

3-4.jpg

4-3.jpg

201011032105771065_1.jpg

03_100069.jpg

201011032042771730_1.jpg

Credits as tagged; Thanks also to SYJ DC 

Whoa! Can't explain this happiness! w00t.gif I'll be right back in a bit for more. wink.gif

-------------------------------

Hi cris and kutu! Yes, let's look for some more and hope we find a photo of them together. blush.gif

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

she came to support go soo. i will be in cloud number 9 if i'm go sooo.

so happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

i hope they chat for a bitt....and hopefully someone took a pic of them together.

yeah! i hope someone did took a pic of them in one frame at least! :crazy:

i don't know about how he is feeling but I am in cloud 9 right now.. :w00t:

Guest cofioca

Stars attend “Psychic” movie premiere

November 3, 2010

20101103_psyhic_9.jpg

Korean thriller movie, ‘Psychic’, had its VIP premiere this evening at COEX Megabox.

With the movie headlined by Kang Dong Won and Ko Soo, it attracted many fellow stars and fans.

Stars who were spotted at the premiere include Jung Woo Sung, Lee Tae Ran, Lee Chun Hee, Hyun Woo, Yoon Eun Hye, Son Ye Jin, Lee Byung Hun, Shin Min Ah, Song Joong Ki, Won Bin, Han Hyo Joo, Kim Ok Bin, Im Joo Hwan, Jung Yoo Mi, Choi Ja Hye, Hyun Ju Ni, Kim Rae Won, Bae Soo Bin, Hwang Bora, and Shim Eun Kyung, among others.

The movie ‘Psychic’ is about a person with supernatural abilities (Kang Dong Won) who wishes to live a normal life. He can exert his powers on everybody except for one man, who also has supernatural abilities (Ko Soo). They later meet, resulting in an inevitable showdown.

The movie will be released on November 10th for the public.

20101103_psyhic_2.jpg

Source: Written by rhaldud@allkpop

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Son Ye Jin, "I came at the invitation of Go Soo-ssi"

14-1.jpg

Read more here (not much of an article, just a caption): @artsnews

Yes, dear cris! This is truly a priceless treat! This totally made my week! wub.gif Btw, is she the only gal invited by Ko Soo? (Of course, this is just my wishful thinking and fangirling thoughts but if it's so, OMG how would we react to that w00t.gif)   

Another caption to blush on: 

Dazzling beauty Son Ye Jin, " I'm cheering for Ko Soo"

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201011032018191003

^___^ No wonder our lovely lady is ever glowing! laugh.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15-1.jpg

18-1.jpg

16-1.jpg

19-1.jpg

Credits as tagged; Reposted from SYJ Baidu

:wub:Oh how i wish there was a camera inside the theater!  I want to see the stars while they're watching the movie, that's probably too much to ask. Love her outfit, she looks chic and her figure is to die for. Love, love, love her so muchB)

Guest whatleftforme

woa, KS invited her to his movie? NICE!!! He must have her phone number then eh? We're so rooting for both of you, woot woot :D.

I guess YEH & SYJ sat together coz they had some screen time together during PT. I'm glad that our SYJ now is more open & friendlier w/ her costars ^_^

Here's a glimpse of her at VIP premiere @ 1:25 (found on youtube)

"Psychic" VIP guests

I'm pretty sure Ye Jin has lots of actor friends, that was a joke I think, when they printed she didn't have many friends in the business. All I want to know is, where was Won Bin, Ko Soo and Kang Dong Won sitting:P?

Guest cofioca

^___^ Hi sweeties! I  loved reading all of your remarks on last night's happening and made me happy knowing you girls were also delighted on Ye Jin's presence last night. biggrin.gif 

I was also awaiting and eyeing for some treasure moments shared by Ko Soo and  Ye Jin which might have been possibly captured but to no avail as of yet. tears.gif 

Anyhow, thanks cris for the glimpse of SYJ and YEH seated happily together while they feasted on superman Kang Dong Won and our love Ko Soo at Psychic! w00t.gif

rolleyes.gif Thank you and appreciate the nice video link you provided, whatleftforme

tv.gif Some more links to watch and behold SYJ's sight: 

filmstrip.gif [TV Daily] Stars came to see 'Psychic'

filmstrip.gifClickoo's Video #2: Son Ye Jin at Psychic VIP Screening

filmstrip.gif 'Psychic' Stage Greeting - Ko Soo and Kang Dong Won

(Dear Ko Soo, who are you smiling/searching for?) rolleyes.gif

Guest mona_rukia

waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

our Yejin is looking ever-so-lovely!!!!

can't help but get excited with all your comments guys.....

your love for KS and SYJ pairing is really contagious

anyhow...who is that guy in front of SYJ and YEH? dare i hope it's So Ji Sub? another amazing actor whom i want to see work side by side with our SON YE JIN....

capture16-1.jpg

Guest whatleftforme

Thank you and appreciate the nice video link you provided, whatleftforme

filmstrip.gifClickoo's Video #2: Son Ye Jin at Psychic VIP Screening

(Dear Ko Soo, who are you smiling/searching for?) rolleyes.gif

It was my pleasure to contribute at least something to our beloved forum :).

The person in video 2 wasn't her. I knew this actor, but I couldn't recall the name (am I getting senile? hehe)...

Don't we wish that he was searching for our idol? blush.gif

waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

our Yejin is looking ever-so-lovely!!!!

can't help but get excited with all your comments guys.....

your love for KS and SYJ pairing is really contagious

anyhow...who is that guy in front of SYJ and YEH? dare i hope it's So Ji Sub? another amazing actor whom i want to see work side by side with our SON YE JIN....

They're just too adorable as a couple ... Wouldn't that be awesome if they hook up?

I don't think it was So Ji Sub coz I didn't see his name in the guest lists

Son Ye Jin, "I came at the invitation of Go Soo-ssi"

does that mean they have each other contact number or maybe on speed dial. hohoho :wub:

Maybe speed dial, but they may memorize the numbers by heart w00t.gifphew.gif