Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Guest cofioca

^___^ Hello cris! Thanks heaps for sharing Ye Jin updates from her official Facebook page!  I just really love them all.wub.gif

By the way, Ye Jin unni seems to be quiet these days. I totally wonder what surprise she's up to. w00t.gif 

As such, this is only the most recent feature article I've found from The Woman @ Donga:

[Far East hot, Star Fashion] Son Ye-jin vs Choi Kang-hee vs Gong Hyo-jin! Three Fashionistas Mini  dress  & Long dress Style Analysis!

[더우먼동아 스타 패션] 손예진 vs 공효진 vs 최강희! 패셔니스타 3인의 롱 드레스 & 미니 원피스 스타일 분석!

5101606821_874fed7a61_z.jpg

Last October, the Pusan International Film Festival began and we found Gong Hyo-jin, Son Ye-jin, and Choi Kang-hee the most promising styling when it comes to wearing a long dress in red carpet and even a mini-dress in a different venue. We were introduced to the same items (such as mini and long dresses) but different stylings of three-member fashionistas in the Piusan International Film Festival. Now, here's a comparative analysis of their fashion. 

Gracing the red carpet in a long dress 

5101611609_7c397d504c.jpg

From the red carpet, Son Ye-jin wore a long dress with mesh detail. Her compelling tubetop was notable and her voluminous skirt was able to spread from waist to toe which emphasized elegance.

In other event, personality is animated with mini skirt

5101611811_191958e42f.jpg

Son Ye-jin directed a lovely image, featuring a black mini dress with ruffle decorations. 

A smooth rounded head added to the cuteness.

Kindly read full article at Donga News for the whole analysis with other actresses

Source: The Woman@ Donga; Translation with Google's assistance

Post, Mi "Far East hot, http://thewoman.donga.com Editor aammy1@naver.com>

Gotaegyeong "Far East hot, http://thewoman.donga.com intern editor lfscm5@nate.com>

Here's a few more to share from her recent Chatelaine photoshoot. 

5102104566_0d3abc3761_b.jpg

5101518295_dbc78b0ea2_b.jpg

5101521355_9071d94cf6_b.jpg

Credits to Daum Cafe

Guest whatleftforme

I heard that she's going to have a role in "Eerie romance" with Lee Min Ki, is it true? Can't wait for her upcoming work...

Guest didibabez1

Son Yejin is in PEOPLE magazine...in the "Who wore it best" section..... they were comparing her

and some american actress (either american actress or french....IDK...I don't know that actress) that wore that dress that dress Ye-jin wore to PIFF 2010.... Supposely

the American actress wore it best..but I thought Yejin wore it bestt...she is a lot slimmer...

Son Yejin is in PEOPLE magazine...in the "Who wore it best" section..... they were comparing her

and some american actress (either american actress or french....IDK...I don't know that actress) that wore that dress that dress Ye-jin wore to PIFF 2010.... Supposely

the American actress wore it best..but I thought Yejin wore it bestt...she is a lot slimmer...

Guest cofioca

^^ Hi didibabez1, thanks much for that. smile.gif

I think there was a similar poll in a blog link posted by cris (hello dear) earlier. Last time I checked, Ye Jin is winning there. And of course, if you'd ask me, I'd be on Ye Jin's side in a snap.  laugh.gif 

Here's the PEOPLE mag scan: 

181280085.jpg

PIFF Photos from Cine21

5108982625_b6ec8333f1_z.jpg

5109583996_f55a27fc5a_z.jpg

Thanks to kolty for these nice captures:

5109564274_d363360ac6_b.jpg

5108977939_2994d77d75_b.jpg

Credits to SYJ DC

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Son Ye Jin in the top two female celebrities with moist skin 

가장 촉촉한 피부를 가진 여자연예인 2위

Posted by classic@ SYJ DC (credits and many thanks)

5109593324_b5de48d24c_z.jpg

Creating the first female president dealt with SBS's drama 'objective' Ko and who played in the seohyerim Sungkyunkwan guyongha playboy who played in scandal songjunggiga popularmomentum and won the first in that side.

Also, No. 2 Son Ye-jin (13.0%) won by Shin Min Ah (12.1%), Kim Tae-hee (11.1%), and Ko was a man behind the celebrity divisionfollowing the songjunggi gained the support of the 19.3 percent Cho, yunsiyun (15.9%) Won Bin (15.0%), and has been named. 

Meanwhile, a survey in the last 4-14 days PulmuoneHealth & Livingyissilrinyi representative of whitening products to commemorate the 10th anniversary of First Release Serum , Seoul Gyeonggi Provinceon the residentfemale to 20-50 was conducted in 514 patients. 

The one above, four dispatchers ㅠ ㅠ

최초의 여성 대통령 만들기를 다룬 SBS의 드라마 '대물'에서 서혜림 역을 맡은 고현정과 성균관 스캔들에서 바람둥이 구용하 역을 맡은 송중기가 인기여세를 몰아 나란히 일위를 차지한 것.

또한 2위는 손예진 (13.0%)이 차지했고 신민아 (12.1%), 김태희 (11.1%) 등이 고현정의 뒤를 이었으며 남자 연예인 부문에서는 송중기 다음으로 19.3%의 지지를 얻은 조인성, 윤시윤(15.9%), 원빈(15.0%) 등이 이름을 올렸다. 

한편, 이번 설문조사는 지난 4일부터 14일까지 풀무원건강생활의 이씰린이 대표제품 화이트닝 퍼스트세럼 출시 10주년을 기념해 서울 경기지역에 거주하는 20~50대 여성 514명을 대상으로 진행했다. 

는 1위와 4배차 ㅠㅠ

Credit to SYJ DC

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you, celeb88 for dropping by. I've already saved them... happy.gif

Hi  whatleftforme, Eerie/Chilling Romance with Lee Min Ki's still under consideration but crossing my fingers and toes that Ye Jin would be doing so nonetheless... wink.gif

is that the actress from prince of persia? if it's her then i a agree with you yejin wore it best..heheh

of course unnie wears it better. hohoho

btw i get excited everytime i see an update on the unnie's forum....heuheuheuheu

let us try to make unnie's forum always in the first page. i know that cris has been doing this for a long time.hehehehe

Fightin''

funny how fans in SYJDC does picture marathon while waiting hahahah..

i thought maybe we can do that here for awhile,.. while we wait for her new project.. :rolleyes:

who wants to go first? :lol:

hey shane...welcome back. i watched that vid a long time ago without a sub also. been looking for similar one with sub but couldn't find one.. :tears: actually most of SYJ's vid doesn't have subtitles which is kinda sad..if only i can understand i will translate every vid she has.. :(

Guest candyapple1111

I finally had a chance to watch white night. Go soo and SYJ tried their hardest but they couldn't save the movie. The storyline was too disjointed and they never showed a real connection between the characters so you never felt the friendship and love between them. in order for the story to work you have to believe that the relationship they had is worth something. But really the story was hardly even about them it's a series of events that happen around them. No clue or insight as to why the characters are committing these acts. First this happens then on to the next scene. I would have liked to see what they started out as, why they have this connection and my goodness a scene where GooSoo and SYJ characters talk to each other.