Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Guest cofioca

I was wondering if SYJ would attend SSH's movie premiere so I'm happy to see her presence there with a striking outfit. 

Thank you mona for sharing! happy.gif

Cris, I agree with you. She had a this strong Kae In appeal, even more evident in that event last night. happy.gif

Btw, I'll be waiting for the links as well. Thanks in advance! 

Hi 2uss, nice to see you here. Thanks for visiting! smile.gif

Guest cofioca

More pics from Daum.net on last night's event:

Interestingly, the blog also made the following remarks on how flexible SYJ when it comes to fashion when she attended Cyrano and Muejokja (using Google translation):

One day, the difference between somebody who thought you were the Son Ye-jin

" Subsequent film premieres in two days ..

But even though the day is the difference .. ~ ~ If the style has changed 180 degrees? Blah blah  

Son Ye-jin so full of sense .. 

42 a day on the pole and the pole-style shows that she Ha ha ~

On the day before the festival showed the extremes of femininity if you like ..

The next day in a backpack, costume reinbucheure olbeulraek ~ kk I thought it was someone else

....Son Ye-jin fashion as possible because ~? Blah blah

....Specificity of the rain boots .. I hadang toktoktwi ~ ㅋ ....Rarely seen in the premiere fashion ~ ㅋ ....Backpacks and reinbucheura ~ blah blah blah (cute keychains ---soju)

....Plus he has a movie right after doegeteum ~ ^ ^ ....If you can not look colorful enough olbeulraekyira .. ....Ha ha ~ to polish points "

29573233.jpg46368270.jpg80597257.jpg66806171.jpg87353616.jpg20630730.jpg

Source: DAUM blog/article

I love how she's so adorably playful with her style. I believe how she dressed up fitted every concept of the movie. The earlier was a romantic comedy and this one's action-packed.  laugh.gif

Special thanks to cris14 for providing the links and for the Cyrano video. <3   Let's all keep this thread alive and kicking for SYJ! happy.gif

i do agree with the remarks..first time for me to have seen such fashion in this kind of event..who would have thought someone would wear a back pack in a premiere night? hahaha..but she pulled it off like it's been done before! wow..

fearless fashionista that's what she is...

thanks soju!

Guest Himitsuu

Hello!

I'm a fan of SYJ too. I love all her movies especially A moment to remember, The Classic and Art of Seduction. She's really the prettiest! wub.gif 

I've recently got hooked from her drama with LMH on Personal Taste. I fell in love with them. The story is very predictable but just like what everyone said, I got interested with amazing chemistry which was the reason why I couldn't help but to love the drama especially the  two of them. Now that it has ended, I'm really, really sad. tears.gif I wish to see both of  them again even on a movie. That would be awesome! May I know why they're called the 'Pumpkin couple?' Can anyone  tell me? Please? sweatingbullets.gif

By the way, Yejin looked so fab there ^

How can she dress up so fashionably? I just love her!

Does she have any activities for this year? or this month perhaps? happy.gif

Guest mona_rukia

welcome to the thread Himitsuu

this is why they're called PUMPKIN couple

<<< The Origin of Pumpkin Couple>>>

Pumpkin Couple is the nickname Korean fans gave the male and female leads when Personal Taste was broadcast in Korea. In Personal Taste, Lee Min Ho plays Jeon Ji Ho (전진호) and Son Ye Jin plays Park Kae In (박개인). Korean fans take Ho (호) from the name Jeon Ji Ho and Park (박) from the name Park Kae in and combine into the sound Ho-bak 「호박」. In Korea, the pronunciation of 호박 happens to mean pumpkin and therefore everyone calls the PT drama couple “Pumpkin Couple”

so far there's no news of her doing a movie or a drama. we have posted here though some events like movie premieres she has attended or signing events for OHUI....

all of us here are anticipating SYJ's next project.....i really hope it's something HUGE!

@ Cris thanks for the links again....i'm still trying to familiarize myself with the site how it's organized and all... and darn it..it takes forever to load.(bad internet connection).plus it's in korean... gosh how i wish understood their written and spoken language. :lol:

Guest Himitsuu

Hello mona_rukia, thank you so much for welcoming me here and answering my question. I was guessing the same thing and it appeared to be right that it was indeed derived from their names in PT. I thought there was another reason behind their couple name. LOL

(like the Adams couple JoKwon and GaIn) keke!

So there's no news for any projects yet? I hope it'll be something huge too. I need to see more of her. blush.gif

Guest mona_rukia

Son Ye-jin geukgwageuk fashion yesterday and today 'Sexy & Simple'

20100908202506632.jpg

Hyun Bin - Son Ye-jin keopeulruk black suit, sunglasses mandatory

20100908204109778.jpg

So Ji - Son Ye-jin - Hwang Bo - Hyun Bin, "a star of the 'olbeulraek' Love"

20100908221319645.jpeg

credits: daum

Guest cofioca

Hi Mona! Thanks for posting those additional pics! I just read in DC that SYJ's fashion in those events was a hot topic all over the internet news agencies in Korea. happy.gif

Hello Cris

And a warm welcome  to Himitsu! Hope you'll keep supporting SYJ! happy.gif 

I'm not exactly sure if this fan compilation in Korean of Son Ye Jin's dramas and movies has been posted before. 

But just in case, you might want to check though. Hope there's someone who can translate us for them:

tellfinal1.jpg 

Lee Min Ho and Ko Soo isn't here yet. 

Credit to DC gallery

I think this one was a photo taken by w fan who attended the premiere as well...

syj1.jpg

And here, Unni is obviously on the spotlight:  smile.gif

syj2.jpg

More photos of her from DC Gallery

SYJ was in a recent Leopard Fashion Shoot. <3<3

[star Fashion] Lee Na-young, Yoon EunHye, Son Ye-jin to learn Leopard Print dramaturgy

Intense, eye-catching panoramic Leopard (Leopard:Leopard). Leopard print sexy Olga was a symbol of the black and gold and luxury and elegance in perfect harmony yeonchulhaeju look is gaining popularity as a print. 

This fall, especially since Leo Faber favorite trenchcoat, jacket, skirt, pants, and a wide range of items to take advantage of features. Dolce aengaba or even a collection of various sizes,from the Leopard pattern dress blouses, etc. presented a fascinating look. 

Leopard print is bold and wild in itself won points becauseit feels good to take advantage of items to. Select the color or tone downa story, such as beige or navy color and match Bay likely to be the moststylish you can look fuller.

syjphotoshoot1.jpg

Grey toned down jacket with tons ofstylish trench Leopard Son Ye-jin and Staged. Weightslightly sheer black leggings and kilhilro emphasized femininity.

syjphotoshoot2.jpg

The Leopard Skinny Legs gray with a slim ppomnaen camp Son Ye-jin. To emphasize decorative band violet color of the back jumpers and a casual style, was completed maechihae sense. 

Photos and Article Credits to Donga via Naver 

Article translated by Google

Full article on the link above

Hi Mona! I soo love that particular photoshoot. I saved them all. And yeah, sophisticated and sentimental is the right term to the mood of the photoshoot. Thanks for the link. <3<3

I've found some reminiscences of our dear Son Ye Jin:

Many thanks to Korean fans of Son Ye Jin's who shared these on DC Gallery 

82447829.jpg 

62669716.jpg

Live screenshots of Korean actors including Ye Jin and Lee Byung Heon for charity purposes shown in KBS last September 8

52757306.jpg

65735062.jpg

97955554.jpg

68416934.jpg

Kae In smile <3 <3

56499762.jpg

40807167.jpg

49889241.jpg

Credit to SYJ Baidu Bar

Yay, crisbiggrin.gif  No wonder, only few actresses can do that. It's the undeniable charm of Ye Jin unni. Btw, is it true that she was supposed to star alongside LBH in Iris? <3 <3

Thanks mona for those pics! I sooo love those smiles! tongue.gif

Here's an article about that CF: 

Yunjin Kim Son Ye-jin and Hwang Lee 'gutdaunrodeo' join

Star the Republic of Korea, Yunjin Kim, Son Ye-jin, Lee, Hwang 2 'gutdaunrodeo Campaign' (Co-Chair: Ahn Sung-ki, Park Joong-hoon) 2nd CF shooting stars and supporters joined together in 2010.

The past eight days, is conducted in a studio in Gangnam material 'good downloader' CF in the Life 'Good' Download topbaewoodeulyi lived up to people to represent the Republic of Korea conveys the message of gratitude and love, under the concept of consistently pleasant atmosphere were conducted. 

Even in your busy schedule, 'Good, downloadable campaign' a means to participate in the gathering Ahn Sung-ki, Park Joong-hoon, including two chair Yunjin Kim, Son Ye-jin, Lee, Hwang "The Good download and enjoy the movie! Express more love grows. I love good movies to download and take care! "More than 300,000 Republic of Korea, exclaiming: 'Good downloader' rooting for them, and spare 'good downloader' were encouraged to join the campaign. 

The CF is especially lovers, friends in life would be in 'good' Download episodes of practical naturally draw more people since the launch of the campaign in 2009 and familiar 'good downloader Campaign is expected to represent the appearance. 

Lee is "a sudden sense of netizens, it is difficult to change," said "But I have a good time to slow down loader awareness campaign helped to change hope" and revealed willingness to participate. Yunjin Kim, Hwang a "good movie downloaders to participate in the campaign as a very happy," said "Good movie downloader on the growth of Korea through the campaign nourishes hope," he said testimony. 

Until now, Kim Joo, Kim Tae-hee, Kim Ha, Park Jung Hoon, Song Kang-ho, Shin Min, Ahn Sung-ki, Uhm Jung Hwa, Jang Dong-gun, Jung Woo, Ha Ji-won, Hyun Bin, and in 2010 participated in a Car Park Hae CF filming, Lee Byung Hun, it just works, Jae Young, Han Ye Seul supporters joined the Star heartwarming I love movies that were expressed.  

Additional pic with the cute smiley: 

33248670.jpg

Sources: CBS via Naver

Here's an article about SYJ and Lee Min Jung. They are from the same agency, Barunson Entertainment. smile.gif SYJ was dubbed as Queen of Romantic Comedies because of her movies.

34150340.jpg

'Growing grow' Lee Min Jung (이민정), Son Ye-jin defeat the forces of

[OSEN = Reporter landscape] 이민정 toward learning the spirit of Chung has been an issue.

Last Movie 'think I'll pass: yeonaejojakdan' 이민정 screen, after the premiere of the acclaimed This has led to smoke. Uhm Tae-woong and the geukjungeseo 이민정 bearing the pain of separation tagitnyeo take the role of the court receives the most your El appeared to be a woman.  

Geukjungeseo 이민정 has appeared as the first female character that launched the acting is incredibly stable. 이민정 about the pain of first love geukjungeseo lay it on a new love, a role that naturally hesitate before acting out and get familiar with the center pole.

And in an interview with 이민정 OSEN opposite the focused breathing woong, most effusive in the field have a relationship with you that El atmosphere intact and nothing contained in the camera to be good people in the notorious Chung gimhyeonseok supervision and a lot of talk in the field would be accomplished through the ball is turning.  

이민정 that the debut of seven-year anniversary has not noknokchi is an actor. Many of you already nailed her acting skills through drama and film. Last year, the drama 'Boys Over Flowers' to his fiancee, Lee appeared in the chic appeal brings to rebound since the drama 'I Smile' Chung Kyung-Ho and the steady breathing from an insurance presented extraordinary acting.

이민정 the first starring film 'think I'll pass: yeonaejojakdan' queen of the romantic comedy without a steady acting showcase of the inferior and Son Ye-jin, and the agency is comparable seonbaein voices are frequently flowing.  

Chung is an official "acting skills and charm 이민정 romantic comedy called The Queen can stand comparison with Son Ye-jin," said, "We should try 이민정 attention of the growth," he raised his voice.

Son Ye-jin a 'Love Story' Classic 'first love, it contest' naemeoritsokui Eraser 'The Art of Seduction' 'My wife married' through the works of Chung's position as the queen of romantic comedies are.

Son Ye-jin 이민정 the new romantic comedy, behind the baton to the Queen of trading, after receiving the notice has been gotten.

crystal@osen.co.kr

Source: Osen via Naver

Translation by Google