Source: Arirang Showbiz (from 2006)

Star Focus: Son Ye-Jin

Name: Son Ye-jin

Date of Birth: Jan. 11, 1982

Body: 165cm (5'5") / 45kg (99lbs)

Title: TV/Film Actress

Hobbies: Swimming, Doing Yoga and Taking Photos with Cell Phones

Debut: 1999

Movies: My Wife Got Married (2008), Open City (2008), Art of Seduction (2006), April Snow (2005), A Moment to Remember (2004), Crazy First Love (2003), The Classic (2003), Lover's Concerto (2002), ...

Dramas: Spotlight (2008), Alone in Love (SBS, 2006), Summer Scent (KBS, 2003), Dae Mang (SBS, 2002), Sun-hee & Jin-hee (MBC, 2001), Delicious Proposal (MBC, 2001)

Awards:

2007 - 28th Blue Dragon Film Award: Best Dresser Award

2007 - Korea Model Festival Award: Best Model-Turned-Actress Award

2007 - 43rd Baeksang Arts Awards: Best Leading TV Actress (Alone in Love)

2006 - SBS Drama Awards: Top 10 Stars (Alone in Love)

2006 - SBS Drama Awards: Top Excellence (Alone in Love)

2006 - 15th China' s Golden Rooster and Hundred Flowers Film Festival: Best Actress (A Moment To Remember)

2006 - 51st Asia-Pacific Film Festival: Best Actress (April Snow)

2004 - 9th Moscow International Love Movie Awards: Best Couple (The Classic)

2003 - 24th Blue Dragon Awards: Popular Star Award (The Classic)

2003 - 40th Grand Bell Film Awards: Best New Actress & Popular Star Award (The Classic)

2003 - 39th Baeksang Arts Awards: Best New Actress (The Classic)

2002 - 22nd Korean Federation of Film Critics Award: Best New Actress (Lover's Concerto)

2001 - MBC Drama Awards: Best New Talent (Delicious Proposal)

An actress that radiates an angelic image, has taken a spin on the wild side in a fun-filled new movie, “The Art of Seduction”! Today's Star Focus takes you on a special date with actress Sohn Ye-jin!

The leading player and flirt step onto the big screen to show audiences the TRUE art of seduction! Song Il-guk and Sohn Ye-jin work in perfect harmony in the film - Without reserve, the unlikely pair flaunt their seduction skills. With hilarious results. Such a role is a first for Sohn and most agree, her transformation was a success.

After watching her performance in “The Art of Seduction”, it was apparent that all the productions she had been in until now, represented only a small part of Sohn's full acting capacity. From her delivery, actions, and expressions, she could hold her own against any comedic actor - A far cry from her usual roles in melodramas.

Sohn Ye-jin's experience in the field of acting spans across television and movies alike. Her passionate performance in the movie, “Classic”, resulted in the film's never-ending popularity. Her trademark angelic image appealed to her audience and fans... This was only the beginning of her ride to stardom.

Sohn Ye-jin admitted that standing in front of the camera had become easier over the years. For every role that she encountered, she strained to absorb the character and make it her own. This perseverance, quiet determination, and love of acting helped Sohn become the actress that she is today.

Sohn's popularity doesn't stop at Korea's boundaries - the response from her growing number of overseas fans is overwhelming. She made quite a splash with her role in “A Moment to Remember” with actor Jung Woo-sung. But it didn't compare to the waves she created after Sohn starred in the movie, “April Snow”, with the well-known Korean Wave star, Bae Yong-jun.

Sohn smiled shyly as she talked about all the actors she can't wait to work with. Telling us that she also had greatly enjoyed working with actor Song Il-guk in “The Art of Seduction”, we asked what she would do, if approached by a play-boy like Song's character.

Being cast in “April Snow” alongside Bae Yong-jun, a forerunner in the Korean Wave, caused a sensation that spread like wild-fire. It's a tragic love story about a man and woman thrown together after finding that their relative spouses had been cheating on them... with each other. It became obvious that Sohn Ye-jin's powerful performance hit hard in Japan, when her promotional trip there brought an immense throng of cameras and reporters.

“The Art of Seduction”, which helped solidify Sohn Ye-jin's position in the Korean entertainment industry, will soon be released across Asia for her international fans. Good luck to the film and we can't wait to see more of Sohn Ye-jin in the future!

--

[images=CHOSUN]

Art of Seduction

625576923640225658.jpg

April Snow

860095786150025332.jpg

A Moment to Remember

281096050396115727.jpg107962178991045353.jpg

The Classic

746628329204752728.jpg

Alone in Love

850035926888206348.jpg

Summer Scent

ssh_syj_0.jpg

Guest chatteraddict

heard nothin new 'bout SYJ other than de news on her upcomin drama

Spotlight and movie My Wife Got Merried. hope 'tz aight to be silent

once in a while. hehehe.

thankz kdramafanusa fo' de summer scent and new piccies uv Yejin!

cuz uv tat drama i went CRAZY after her!!

...also to SaNine fo' sharin de DVD rip!

welcome to Dymansa!!

can someone kindly translate? :)

[주필호] “이제 수저를 뜨기 시작했을 뿐이다”

2008-03-26 posted by Louis in iyejin

P0000031_peo64609.jpg

- <아내가 결혼했다> 제작 중인 주피터필름 주필호 대표 -

“사람은 저마다 그릇을 하나씩 갖고 그 그릇의 내용물을 평생 퍼먹고 사는 거라고 생각한다. 그걸 빨리 퍼먹는 사람이 있는가 하면 아직 퍼먹지 않은 사람도 있을 텐데, 주 대표는 후자다. 그러니 앞으로 얼마나 많이 퍼먹겠나.”(정승혜 영화사 아침 대표) 주필호 대표는 1994년 5월 영화홍보사 ‘미디어트랙’을 차리고 (“촌스럽다”며 정승혜 대표가 추천해준) ‘영화방’으로 회사명을 바꾼 뒤 17년간 그곳을 운영해왔다. 손예진, 김주혁 주연의 멜로물 <아내가 결혼했다>를 제작 중인 그의 꿈은 오래전부터 제작자였다. 지금의 주피터필름을 처음 회사에 등록한 시점도 무려 9년 전. 그간 수많은 프로젝트를 제작 시도하고 또 중도에 멈춰야 했던 그는, 비공식적으로 조용하게 치러진 <아내가 결혼했다>의 고사 날, 씨네2000 이춘연 대표에게 “이미 영화를 대여섯편은 만든 사람의 심정”이란 속내를 털어놓기도 했다 한다. “그 말을 듣고 이 사장님이 그러시더라. 그건 네가 지금까지 머릿속에서 수많은 영화들을 만들어봤기 때문이다. 시나리오 쓰고, 캐스팅하고, 영화 찍고, 개봉까지 시켜봤기 때문이라고. 너무 많은 영화들을 그렇게 다 끝내봐서 덤덤한 거라고. 그리고 그게 제작자들의 일이라더라.” 1964년생. 마흔넷에 제작자 타이틀을 얻었다는 건 그러나 어떤 관점에서 결코 늦은 일이 아닐 것이다. 정승혜 대표의 비유대로 그의 그릇은 이제 수저를 뜨기 시작했으니 말이다.

-<아내가 결혼했다> 진행 상황은 어떤지.

=40% 좀 못 찍었다. 35% 정도. 5월7일 스페인에서 레알 마드리드와 FC바르셀로나 경기가 있다. 세 주인공 손예진, 김주혁, 주상욱이 그 경기를 보러 가는 장면이 마지막 촬영이다. 국내 촬영은 4월25일 정도에 끝난다. 그래서 5월

중순 정도면 크랭크업한다, 가 될 수 있겠다.

-지금은 주로 서울에서 촬영 중인가.

=2주 전까지 세트 촬영을 3주간 했고. 지금은 서울 여기저기에서 촬영 중이다.

hey quteacho nice to hear from you again! Actually i have found us a translator, my only problem now is im trying to transfer/copy the articles from iyejin site to word file but everytime i do it, i only get commas and periods!! i dont know whats wrong, been trying it for a while now. As soon as i figure out how to do it, ill be posting translated articles here!

Oh and speaking of the Blue Dragon Film Awards, i just realized that she and SSh presented for the Best Director which won by April Snow director Hur Jin Ho (is my name right?! lol) for the film Happiness!

Hoping to see Ye Jin presenting for the Baeksang Awards this month!

Guest kdramafanusa

At last year's Blue Dragon, there was a category called BEST RED CARPET STAR AWARDS. The winners were Son Ye-jin, Kim Yoo-jin, Jeon Do-yeon, Kim Ha-neul, and Park Si-yeon. Some of them ended up on several Worst Dressed lists by different papers.

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?news_uid=184801

Oh and speaking of the Blue Dragon Film Awards, i just realized that she and SSh presented for the Best Director which won by April Snow director Hur Jin Ho (is my name right?! lol) for the film Happiness!

Yes. He also directed "Christmas In August" & "One Fine Spring Day".

Hoping to see Ye Jin presenting for the Baeksang Awards this month!

We should see SYJ & KMM as presenters at this year's Baeksang. :)

43rd Baeksang Arts Awards (2007.04.25)

Best TV Actor Kim Myung-min (White Tower) & Best TV Actress Son Ye-jin (Alone In Love)

kmm_syj_1.jpg

kmm_syj_2.jpg

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?news_uid=131379

Guest kdramafanusa

SYJ & Kwon Sang-woo presented Newcomer Award at 40th Baeksang [2004.03.26]

[^ 39th Baeksang Best New Actor/Actress winners: SYJ (The Classic), KSW(My Tutor Friend)]

SYJ sang at Baeksang several years ago

wohoo! new SYJ images!! finally Spotlight will be on de TV!!

juz hope i cun watch it from mah country..

it sure is gonna be interesting...

thankz a lot kdramafanusa!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

an article 'bout those piccies....

'스포트라이트' 손예진 앵커 변신, 수목극 승부사 될까

2008-04-07 posted by Louis in iyejin

http://imgnews.naver.com/image/117/2008/04...054471111_1.jpg

[마이데일리 = 고홍주 기자] 방송가 실태와 톱스타 이면을 다룬 SBS '온에어'가 승승장구 인기 가도를 달리고 있는 가운데 여배우 손예진의 앵커 변신이 예고된 MBC '스포트라이트'에도 자연스레 관심이 쏠리고 있다.

'누구세요' 후속으로 MBC 새 수목 미니시리즈 '스포트라이트'(극본 이기원, 연출 김도훈)는 국내 최초로 방송사 보도국 사회부 기자들의 직업세계를 리얼하게 보여줄 전문직 드라마다.

사회부 여기자가 '앵커'라는 자리에 도전하여 끝내 꿈을 이뤄내는 성공 스토리를 그려낼 예정으로 '하얀 거탑'으로 전문직 드라마의 새로운 지평을 연 이기원 작가가 집필하고, '베스트극장' 최다 연출을 통해 탄탄한 기본기를 갖춘 김도훈 PD가 연출을 맡았으며, 5월 방영을 목표로 제작이 진행중이다.

특히 같은 날 스타트를 끊은 MBC '누구세요'와 SBS '온에어'가 각각 16부작, 20부작 종영이 내정됨에 따라 분야는 다르지만 같은 방송가 뒷이야기를 다룬 '온에어'와 '스포트라이트' 두 작품의 치열한 한 판 승부가 예상되는 상황이다.

SBS '온에어'는 현재 송윤아, 김하늘, 박용하, 이범수 등 네 명의 주인공들의 복합적인 멜로 라인이 더해지면서 인기에 탄력이 붙은 추세이며, '스포트라이트'는 기대에 못 미치는 성적으로 고전하고 있는 '누구세요' 후속작이라는 부담감이 있긴 하지만 손예진, 지진희의 브라운관 귀환이 관심을 받고 있다는 점에서 수목극 판도 변화를 예고하고 나섰다.

특히 손예진의 기자 겸 앵커 변신은 최고의 관전 포인트. 극중 사회부 기자 출신 뉴스 앵커 우진 역을 맡은 손예진은 몰입을 극대화하기 위해 '기자 체험'에 한창이라고. 머리도 못 감고 사건 현장을 누비는 바쁜 여기자의 생활을 최대한 사실적으로 묘사하고자 MBC 보도국의 적극적인 협조 아래 남다른 노력을 하고 있다는 후문이다.

뿐만 아니라 추후 뉴스 앵커가 되는 여주인공 우진 역의 설정을 감안해 앵커의 면모까지도 면밀히 연구하고 있다. 최근 진행된 포스터 촬영에서는 단정한 정장으로 뉴스 앵커의 깔끔한 이미지를 표현하기도 했으며, 아직 뉴스를 진행하는 부분까지 촬영이 진행되진 않았지만 또박또박 발음 하는 앵커의 말투를 연구 중이라는 것이 제작진의 전언이다.

"좋은 프로젝트라 꼭 참여하고 싶었다"며 특히 영화 '아내가 결혼했다'의 촬영을 진행중임에도 과감히 브라운관 복귀를 택한 손예진의 당찬 각오도 눈여겨볼 만 한다. 이번 작품을 향한 손예진의 남다른 열의가 '온에어'에서 물오른 연기를 선보이고 있는 송윤아, 김하늘의 협공에 대적할 만한 힘을 발휘할지 귀추가 주목되는 순간이다.

http://imgnews.naver.com/image/117/2008/04...054471111_2.jpg

Guest kdramafanusa

wohoo! new SYJ images!! finally Spotlight will be on de TV!!

juz hope i cun watch it from mah country..

it sure is gonna be interesting...

Hi Quteacho, have you seen Open City yet?

Will you be watching Spotlight by d/l-ing not long after it shows in Korea? With S2 will be subbing this project. :)

---

Some of us were talking about Summer Scent at SSH's thread, here are some pictures from this site:

http://blog.livedoor.jp/mako_chu4688/archi...cat_581968.html

Memorable/favorite scenes:

http://blog.livedoor.jp/mako_chu4688/archives/30067957.html

e369e267.JPG

18170efa.jpg

20423e1e.jpg

de06eda9.jpg

659f8e9a.jpg

Remember this scene? :wub:

301e925a.jpg

5c15b4d3.jpg

6c07f892.jpg

fd10fc1b.jpg

6a8a39f3.JPG

from episode 16

03c05bf0.JPG

from episode 20

9eb20efb.jpg

Some more.. :lol:

http://blog.livedoor.jp/mako_chu4688/archives/30102514.html

98c81fc1.jpg

5aea5b44.jpg

35f6be38.jpg

53d24cb5.jpg

6cc8b670.jpg

26a59f26.jpg

7bb2d7f3.jpg

7736fb79.jpg

YJ's images

http://blog.livedoor.jp/mako_chu4688/archives/30102514.html

SH + YJ

http://blog.livedoor.jp/mako_chu4688/archives/30067957.html

SH's images

http://blog.livedoor.jp/mako_chu4688/archives/50047617.html

http://blog.livedoor.jp/mako_chu4688/archives/50033803.html

Linking these pictures from the above site for now, I'll save/upload them soon.

Guest kdramafanusa

안방극장 복귀가 기다려지는 스타들

2008-04-09 11:41:55

200804091033211111_1.jpg

[마이데일리 = 최나영 기자] 안방극장에 복귀가 기다려지는 스타들은 누구?

영화와 드라마를 넘나들며 활발한 활동을 해온 스타들이 브라운관에 속속 컴백할 예정이다.

김지수는 3년만에 안방극장에 복귀한다. 김지수는 KBS 2TV 수목드라마 '아빠 셋 엄마 하나' 후속으로 5월말 방송 예정인 '태양의 여자'에 출연할 것으로 알려졌다. 이로써 김지수는 2005년 3월 종영한 MBC 월화드라마 '영웅시대' 이후 3년만에 시청자들을 만나게 됐다.

2005년 영화 '여자, 정혜'로 영화 신고식을 치룬 후 '가을로', '로망스', '사랑할 때 이야기하는 것들' 등 주로 영화에만 주력해온 김지수는 오랜만에 만난 드라마 속에서 그간의 모습과는 또 다른 새로운 연기를 펼치게 된다. 극중 김지수는 출중한 외모와 뛰어난 능력, 좋은 배경 등을 두루 갖춘 엘리트 아나운서지만 좋은 집안에 입양된 고아라는 출생 배경에 대한 자격지심으로 인륜에 어긋에 짓을 저지르는 악역을 연기한다.

'태양의 여자'와 맞붙게 될 MBC 수목드라마 '스포트라이트'의 주인공 손예진도 안방극장 복귀가 기다려지는 스타 중 하나다. 손예진은 국내 최초로 방송사 보도국 사회부 기자들의 직업세계를 보여줄 전문직 드라마인 '스포트라이트'를 통해 지난 2006년 5월 막을 내린 SBS '연애시대' 이후 약 2년 만에 안방극장에 복귀한다.

'태양의 여자'에서 아나운서로 변신한 김지수와 묘한 경쟁구도를 지니게 될 것으로 보이는 손예진의 기자 겸 앵커 변신은 이 작품의 최고의 관전 포인트라고 해도 과언이 아니다. 극중 사회부 기자 출신 뉴스 앵커 역을 맡은 손예진은 몰입을 극대화하기 위해 기자 체험에 한창이라는 후문이다.

최근 영화 '무방비 도시'에서 날렵한 소매치기 역으로 출연한 손예진은 '연애시대', '대망', '여름향기' 등의 드라마 뿐만 아니라 영화 '외출', '작업의 정석' 등을 통해 팔색조의 모습을 보여주며 연기의 폭을 넓혀 왔다. '스타' 에서 어느덧 시청자들과 관객들에게 신뢰감을 주는 '배우'의 모습으로 거듭난 손예진이기에 그녀의 드라마 복귀는 기대를 모은다.

박신양은 올 하반기 방송예정인 동명 베스트셀러 원작 SBS 수목드라마 '바람의 화원'으로 '쩐의 전쟁' 이후 약 1년만에 안방극장에 복귀한다. 박신양은 '바람의 화원'에서 역사적 실존인물 화가 김홍도로 분해 문근영과 호흡을 맞추게 된다.

"박신양의 연기폭이 넓고 선비 이미지에 잘 맞아 캐스팅하게 됐다"고 밝힌 장태유 PD의 말처럼 박신양은 사채업자, 부랑아, 변호사, 사기꾼, 부성 가득한 아버지 등 어떤 역을 맡아도 자신만의 개성을 잃지 않고 캐릭터를 소화해내는 배우로 평가받는다.

후배 연기자들에게 롤모델이 되기도 하는 박신양은 이번 작품으로 첫 사극에 도전한다는 사실도 흥미롭다. 그가 갓을 쓰고 도포를 입은 모습은 보는 이에게 새로운 재미를 선사할 것이다.

이들의 복귀가 기다려지는 이유는 무엇보다도 이들의 연기력에 대한 신뢰감 때문이다. 배우로서 지녀야 할 가장 기본적이고도 중요한 덕목인 연기력을 바탕으로 다양한 캐릭터를 표현해낼 수 있다는 점에서 기대와 관심을 받는다. 드라마 속에는 많은 젊은 연기자들이 존재하지만, 연기력을 담보하고 신뢰감을 주는 묵직한 배우들은 많지 않기 때문이다. 또 주로 영화에서 그 모습을 비치는 등 방송에의 노출 빈도가 적었다는 사실은 호기심을 자극하며 이들의 안방극장 복귀에 기대를 더한다.

[안방극장 복귀가 기다려지는 스타들. 김지수(왼쪽), 손예진, 박신양. 사진 = 마이데일리 DB]

최나영 기자 nyny@mydaily.co.kr

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...804091033211111

Actress Kim Ji-soo is returning to TV after a 3-year hiatus (since 2004/2005 MBC drama Heroic Age) with KBS 2TV drama "Women Of The Sun 태양의 여자" (script Kim In-yeong; PD Bae Kyeong-soo). Replacing "3 Dads & 1 Mom", it will compete with Son Ye-jin's MBC drama "Spotlight".

BTW, also airing on Wednesday/Thursday 9:55pm timeslot is actor Lee Joon-ki's drama "Iljimae" (SBS; starting around May 14th). "3 Dads & 1 Mom" (KBS 2TV) runs from April 2nd to May 22nd.

Guest kdramafanusa

'이효리-성유리-손예진'…주류 CF 퀸

2008-03-12 17:06:39

톱스타들이 한번쯤 거쳐가는 CF 중 하나가 바로 주류 CF다. 특히 여자 연예인들의 아름다움을 내세워 술에 대한 이미지를 부드럽고 친근하게 전달하는 CF가 많은 편. 이와 관련, 디시인사이드가 지난 3월 3일부터 10일까지 사이트 이용자를 대상으로 설문조사를 진행했다.

cf-sss2.JPG

Son Ye-jin & Jo Seung-woo CF

다음으로 영화배우 '손예진'이 총 88표(9.2)를 얻어 3위에 이름을 올렸다. 특히 손예진은 조승우와 호흡을 맞춘 '백세주' CF로 강한 인상을 남겼다. 두 사람은 해당 CF에서 서로의 마음을 위로해주는 커플로 등장했다. 섹시한 콘셉트의 기존 술 광고와는 차별화된 모습을 선보여 큰 호응을 얻은 것이다.

cf-sss3.JPG

http://www.dcinside.com/webdc/dcnews/news/...ame=&s_que=

Hi Quteacho, have you seen Open City yet?

Will you be watching Spotlight by d/l-ing not long after it shows in Korea? With S2 will be subbing this project. :)

alo!! aint yet sis.... dun haf mah copy uv Open City yet eh.

miss her heaps on mah TV screen....

waaaaahhh!! S2 again subbing and tis time wif de Spotlight

makez me excited enough oready!! cun wait to watch it!!!!

Guest kdramafanusa

alo!! aint yet sis.... dun haf mah copy uv Open City yet eh.

miss her heaps on mah TV screen....

waaaaahhh!! S2 again subbing and tis time wif de Spotlight

makez me excited enough oready!! cun wait to watch it!!!!

Hi Quteacho, I'm waiting for my copy of Open City too (Yesasia's expected release date is April 16).

In the meantime, a wonderful friend showed me how to d/l from the links that members posted in this & Open City threads. Do you want to try it? Let me know. :)

I didn't know that there's a Soompi Fan Club for her, I just noticed it from your signature. Where have I been? :)

Hi Quteacho, I'm waiting for my copy of Open City too (Yesasia's expected release date is April 16).

In the meantime, a wonderful friend showed me how to d/l from the links that members posted in this & Open City threads. Do you want to try it? Let me know. :)

I didn't know that there's a Soompi Fan Club for her, I just noticed it from your signature. Where have I been? :)

would lurve to, dearie! bring on Open City! thankz!!

haha.. think i haf to edit mah siggie and make it

bigger... bolder...

come and join us in her fan club chingu!

shower us wif loads and lotsa SYJ goodies..

gah! am too busy in de office. cun hop in there and

in tis thread as well more often.

Guest kdramafanusa

would lurve to, dearie! bring on Open City! thankz!!

haha.. think i haf to edit mah siggie and make it bigger... bolder...

It's not you, I usually don't pay attention to signatures. =)

I joined YJ's fan club earlier. :)

For Open City, I downloaded the Torrent File posted by SaNine in this post

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...t&p=9077043

Hopefully, I will like the movie since I already pre-ordered it. :)

Guest kdramafanusa

SOUTH KOREA YEARLY BOX OFFICE

Rank / Movie / Title / Distributor/ Gross (USD) / Release

1. Chu Gyuk Ja (The Chaser) / Showbox / $32,952,159 / 2.14

2. Woorisaengae Choigoeui Sungan (Forever the Moment) / Sidus / $27,258,370 / 1.10

3. Moobangbi Doshi (Open City) / CJ Ent. / $11,095,236 / 1.10

4. Jumper / Fox / $11,092,948/ 2.14

5. Once Upon a Time / CH Ent. / $10,614,012 / 1.31

6. The Devil's Game / Prime / $10,287,987 / 1.31

7. Lovers of 6 Years / Studio 2.0 / $7,780,316 / 2.5

8. Bee Movie / CJ Ent. / $7,481,299 / 1.3

9. 10,000 B.C. / WB / $7,428,799 / 3.13

10. Vantage Point / Sony / $6,991,445 / 2.28

11. Step Up 2 the Streets / Studio 2.0 / $6,681,664 / 3.13

12. BA:BO / CJ Ent. / $6,377,089 / 2.28

13. Sookmyeong (The Fate) / CJ Ent. / $5,604,349 / 3.20

14. Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street / WB / $4,966,370 / 1.17

15. The Spiderwick Chronicles / CJ Ent. / $4,200,654 / 2.14

Source: BOM

Guest kdramafanusa

Actress Kim Ji-soo is returning to TV after a 3-year hiatus (since 2004/2005 MBC drama Heroic Age) with KBS 2TV drama "Women Of The Sun 태양의 여자" (script Kim In-yeong; PD Bae Kyeong-soo). Replacing "3 Dads & 1 Mom", it will compete with Son Ye-jin's MBC drama "Spotlight".

Actress Kim Ji-soo is dating actor Kim Joo-hyeok.

2008021214574566573_1.jpg

http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...5884&type=1

Winner of 42nd PaekSang Arts Awards' Best TV Actor for his performance in "Lovers In Prague", he returned as a presenter the following year. The winner was actor Kim Myeong-min (for "White Tower") who later co-starred with Son Ye-jin in movie "Open City".

kjh_kmm.jpg

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200704252107001001

Kim Joo Hyeok's currently filming movie "My Wife Got Married" with Son Ye-jin.

2-4_1.jpg

http://www.koreafilm.co.kr/news/news2008_2-4_1.htm

Kim Joo-hyeok was one of the stars who attended the VIP screening of "Open City" with Kim Myeong-min & Son Ye-jin. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iciPxJBfTiA...feature=related

english subbed

chinese subbed

nice artworks!! gomawayo fo' sharing Helena!

there's somethin' wit her face tat's very lovable...

-Apple :D

Son Yeh Jin kind of has a big face for a Korean actress. But she's pretty and innocent-looking.

welcome to tis thread uv Son Ye Jin, Happy Day!

eventho i think Yejin iz one uv de most gorgeous person

to set foot on da earth (hope she reads tis!) ahehe

dun want her to be remembered fo' her looks only....

wants her to be remembered fo' her TALENT.