Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

[2024/01/07 | Son Yejin Charity Bazaar] Those who weren't chosen for the lottery winners were also able to participate in the charity bazaar and meet Son Yejin. :)  Hong Kong & China fans sharing their happiness. ♡♡♡

IMG-7025.jpg

3b904a0f4c838560fb262d273a444aa1.jpg

‘Manbok’ was there.:lol: 

Spoiler

IMG-7019.jpg

IMG-7018.jpg

Spoiler

IMG-7062.jpg

IMG-7061.jpg

IMG-7011.jpg

IMG-7012.jpg

ctto: Weibo China fan ~ fitmochipp

[2024/01/07 | Son Yejin Charity Bazaar] “Son Yejin is so pretty.  She’s more beautiful, stunning ~ all the positive ~ in person.. she’s just radiating. And she was all smiles greeting us all.” ~Philippines fan, SonHyun6

GDR9hgxa8AAmxhC?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

[2024/01/07 | Son Yejin Charity Bazaar] Beanhand Hong Kong fan report.

IMG-7136.jpg

IMG-7137.jpg

”1. Had been informed by an email received on the 28th that I got a chance to participate the Flea Market. After my friend had said, "You'll have bad luck if you don't go when you win the lucky draw," I decided to book a flight.

2. I rolled up to the venue around 11 AM that day. There were already a bunch of people, and the staff handed me a wristband to verify my entry. Just as I finished getting my wristband and was chatting with other international fans, there were sudden screams - YEJIN appeared out of nowhere behind me! I wasn't even ready and she walked right past me!!!

3. We could finally get inside at 1 PM. As soon as I walked in, Yejin was standing up front, welcoming everyone with smiles. Some fans had huge bags ready to snag some goodies lol. The rules said we could only buy up to 5 items, and stuff like hats, scarves, sunglasses, or shoes were limited to one piece each. Even with those limits, things were flying off the shelves in no time.

4. Prices were pretty reasonable, with most stuff ranging from a few thousand Korean won. Those high-end items like a coat, leather jacket, Valentino bag, and high heels, were just a few hundred thousand won.

5. Saw quite a few clothes that Yejin wore in dramas, movies, on IG, or in magazines. I spotted several items from "Crash Landing on You" and a skirt she wore in a Golf YouTube video (I was about to buy it but I went for something else in the end haha). Besides that skirt, there were several items from Gospheres.

6. Since Yejin was standing near the mirrors, when fans tried the clothes on in front of the mirror, she complimented them and said it looked good! The staff and bodyguards around joined in too and said it looked great.

7. There were some mannequins up front wearing clothes for sale. When the staff said they needed to move the mannequins, Yejin just went ahead and lifted those mannequins herself.

8. I'm not sure which fan started the whole intro thing, everyone walking in would tell Yejin where they're from, and she'd smile, repeat the place, and keep the handshakes going!

Me: (nervously freezing up) I... come... from... Hong Kong...

YeJin: OH~ Hong Kong~ (warm smile, shaking my right hand!)

Me: (nervously excited and my face almost contorted, I floated away but super pumped)

SOURCE

‘Hyun Bin♥’ Son Ye-jin, the beauty of a son’s mother is still the same… The flea market became a runway

2024.01.07. 7:14 PM

0004995157_001_20240107191405810.jpg?type=w430

[OSEN = Incheon Airport, Reporter Park Joon-hyung] Actress Son Ye-jin departed for Paris, France to attend the 2023 Couture Fashion Show through Incheon International Airport on the morning of the 4th. Actress Son Ye-jin is heading to the departure hall. 2023.07.04 / soul1014@osen.co.kr

[OSEN]

Actress Son Ye-jin conveyed warmth by successfully completing her first flea market since her debut. 

Son Ye-jin opened her flea market at a cultural complex in Samseong-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul and met with her fans. The event held under the title 'Son Ye-jin's Heartful Bazaar' became known when Son Ye-jin herself delivered the news in December last year.

Son Ye-jin shared the flea market news and said, “I wanted to do something meaningful as I spent the year, so after thinking about it, I came up with the idea of gathering my collections and holding a charity bazaar. The thought of using the clothes that I couldn't give away or sell because they were too wasteful for something meaningful makes me boldly give them up. “When I actually try to do it, my mind is racing and there are a million things to think about, but why is it already so hard?” 

After announcing the location and time of the flea market, Son Ye-jin finished her preparations and said, “Actually, I was very worried. How long will you come? Is it possible for everyone who comes to buy it and take it with them? Are there too many things? I had 2 million things to worry about, such as what would happen if I just came and waited and then left, but I sorted them out by holding meetings with the company and getting advice. “Nevertheless, I am concerned that inconvenient events may occur on the day, but I ask you in advance to understand with a generous heart as this is a warm place where we gather to do good things.” 

Son Ye-jin decided to donate all of her sales proceeds to Green Tree_Sunrise House, a non-profit social welfare organization that helps disabled people who have difficulty living on their own.

0004995157_002_20240107191405837.jpg?type=w430

Online community capture

Son Ye-jin attended the flea market in person and met with fans. Son Ye-jin appeared wearing a white sweater and a pink skirt and instantly turned her flea market into a runway. She looked surprised to see fans filling the scene. Son Ye-jin greeted her fans by touching their hands or making eye contact, and continued her friendly fan service by signing autographs. Thanks to the enthusiastic support of her fans, the flea market closed at 4pm, an hour earlier than scheduled. 

Son Ye-jin got off to a great start to 2024 by successfully completing her first flea market since her debut. Son Ye-jin, who married Hyun Bin in 2022 and gave birth to her son in November of that year, announced the resumption of her activities by appearing on her golf-related web entertainment. She is currently considering her next project.

Hyun Bin♥Son Ye-jin donate 150 million won, “I hope it warms your heart”

2024.01.09 7:57 AM

a3e8455c7940a9.jpg

[JOY NEWS]
Actors Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin donated 150 million won at the end of last year.

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin donated a total of 150 million won to the Baby Box of Asan Medical Center in Seoul and Jusarang Community Foundation at the end of last year in the name of the couple.

Donations are used to support treatment costs for children and adolescents through Asan Hospital, and through Jusarang Community Foundation Baby Box, they are used to fund support projects for single mother families and children in need of independence.

Son Ye-jin expressed her intention for this activity, saying, "I made a donation with the hope that it will be a Christmas gift that will warm the hearts of children who need a helping hand more than ever in difficult times."

Son Ye-jin donated 100 million won for coronavirus prevention and treatment in low-income families through the Daegu Social Welfare Community Fund, and along with Hyun Bin, donated 200 million won to victims who lost their homes due to forest fires in Uljin, Gyeongbuk and Samcheong, Gangwon.

In particular, she has shown great interest and affection for children in difficult environments and has consistently carried out donation activities in various ways, such as sponsoring pediatric patients with incurable diseases and sponsoring scholarships for low-income disabled children.

“Good Influence”…Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin make a quiet donation to ‘Baby Box’ to protect children at risk

2024.01.09 9:39 AM

On the 25th , Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jjn visited the ‘Baby Box’ in Gwanak-gu, Seoul and offered 50 million won 
upon hearing that support was decreasing.

2024010909271293814_1704760033_0019046015_20240109111401738.jpg?type=w430

JUSARANG Community gave
a caricature canvas as a show of
gratitude to Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin for their quiet donation of 50 million won 

[KOOKMIN ILBO]
Jusarang Community Baby Box (operator Pastor Jong-rak Lee) announced on the 9th that actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin donated 
50 million won to safely protect lives in danger during the cold winter. 

On the 25th, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin visited the Jusarang Community Baby Box in Gwanak-gu, Seoul and quietly donated money, saying, “Please use it to help babies who are inevitably sheltered in the baby box after leaving their mothers’ arms so that they can safely become independent.” 

The couple readily joined in donating after hearing that Baby Box was run solely on donations without government support, and that support was decreasing due to the economic downturn. In March 2022, the couple donated 200 million won to victims who lost their homes due to forest fires in Uljin, Gyeongbuk and Samcheok, Gangwon. 

On January 7th, the New Year of Gapjin, Son Ye-jin continues to show her positive influence by helping disabled organizations through 'Son Ye-jin's Heartful Bazaar'. 

Pastor Lee Jong-rak of Jusarang Community Baby Box said, “The couple’s good influence made a vital flower bloom in the frozen winter,” and added, “I hope that the family will be blessed with God’s grace and blessings in the new year of 2024.  

Jusarang Community delivered a caricature canvas frame ( photo ) to Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin as a show of gratitude . This frame was created through talent donation by a personal sponsor of Baby Box. 

Meanwhile, Pastor Lee Jong-rak of Jusarang Community installed a baby box on the wall of the church in Nangok-ro, Gwanak-gu, Seoul in December 2009 to save the lives of infants in crisis. To date, 2,120 lives have been saved. We meet 96 % of unmarried parents who come to Baby Box and receive counseling to help them raise their babies. Last year, 30 % of mothers registered their births and are now raising their babies. We provide support for administrative procedures, including parenting kits, living expenses, and legal and medical support to approximately 400 unmarried single-parent families every month for three years . About 200 children who are protected through baby boxes and growing up in orphanages are provided monthly independence support funds (Didim Seed account) until they are discharged. 

Son Ye-jin♥Hyun Bin donates 150 million won... “For children who are desperate for help during difficult times” [Official]

2024.01.09. 9:15AM

0003799543_001_20240109091501192.jpg?type=w430

[MY DAILY]

Actors Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin shared heart-warming news of donations starting in the new year. 

According to Son Ye-jin's agency, MS Team Entertainment, on the 9th, Son Ye-jin and her husband Hyun Bin donated a total of 150 million won to the baby box of Asan Medical Center in Seoul and Jusarang Community Foundation at the end of last year. 

The donations made by this couple to Asan Medical Center will be used to support treatment costs for children and adolescents, and the money donated through Baby Box of Jusarang Community Foundation will be used to support projects for single mother families and funds for children in need of independence. 

Son Ye-jin said, "I made a donation with the hope that it will be a Christmas gift that will warm the hearts of children who are more desperate for help than ever during this difficult time for everyone."

0003799543_002_20240109091501226.jpg?type=w430

Previously, Son Ye-jin donated 100 million won for the prevention and treatment of coronavirus in low-income families through the Daegu Social Welfare Community Fund, and along with Hyun Bin, she also donated 200 million won to victims who lost their homes due to forest fires in Uljin, Gyeongbuk and Samcheong, Gangwon. 

In particular, Son Ye-jin, who has shown great interest and affection for children in difficult environments, has consistently carried out her donation activities in various ways, such as sponsoring pediatric patients with incurable diseases and sponsoring scholarships for low-income disabled children. 

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin and her husband Hyun Bin got married in March 2022 and gave birth to a son in December of that year.

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin who also have pretty hearts, donate 150 million won… “I hope it will be a warm gift”

It was belatedly revealed that actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin donated 150 million won to children and adolescent patients.  / yunhap news 
Actor Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin couple. The photo is a wedding pictorial released by the two ahead of their wedding on the afternoon of March 31 , 2022 . Photo by MS Team Entertainment

[JOONG ANG ILBO]
Actors Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin donated 150 million won  
to support children and adolescent patients in need and single mother families . 

Son Ye-jin's agency, MS Team Entertainment, announced on the 9th that Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin made donations to the Baby Box of Asan Medical Center in Seoul and the Jusarang Community Foundation at the end of last year.  

The donation sponsored by the couple will be used for treatment of children and adolescents through Asan Hospital, and Jusarang Community Foundation will be used as a fund for support projects for single mother families and children in need of independence through Baby Box.  

Son Ye-jin explained, “I decided to donate with the hope that it will be a Christmas gift that will warm the hearts of children who are more desperate for help than ever in these difficult times.”  

Previously, Son Ye-jin donated 100 million won to the Daegu Community Chest of Korea in  2020 to help vulnerable groups and medical staff in need due to COVID-19 . 

In 2022, she and Hyun Bin jointly donated 200 million won to victims suffering from large-scale forest fires in the east coast region.  

The two, who worked together in the 2019drama 'Crash Landing on You', started dating right after the drama ended, got married in March 2022 , and had a son in November of that year .  

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin Donate 150 Million Won To Children In Need

Published 09 Jan, 2024 11:28AM

hyun bin son ye jinhyun bin son ye jinhyun bin son ye jinActor Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin couple.  The photo is a wedding pictorial released by the two ahead of their wedding on the afternoon of March 31, 2022.  Photo by MS Team Entertainment

[JOONG ANG DAILY]
Actor couple Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin donated 150 million won ($115,000) to the Asan Medical Center and Jusarang Community Foundation to help children in need. 

The donation to the Asan Medical Center will be used to help support the medical fees of young children and youth, while the donation to Jusarang community will be used to help support programs for single mothers and their children, according to Son’s agency MSteam Entertainment. 

“The donation was made in the hope that it will be a Christmas gift tha
t will warm the hearts of children who need help more than ever in difficult times,” Son said in a news release. 

Son has made frequent donations in the past, including 100 million won to the Daegu Community Chest of Korea to support medical treatment and prevention of Covid-19 for underprivileged households in 2020.

Son also donated 200 million won with her husband Hyun Bin to help those who lost their homes due to a forest fire that broke out in Uljin, North Gyeongsang, and Samcheok, Gangwon in 2022. 

Son especially showed her interest and support toward children who are in need as she supported children patients with diseases that are difficult to cure and disabled children from underprivileged households, according to Son's agency. 

Son Ye Jin And Hyun Bin’s Generous Year-End Donations Total 150 Million Won

JANUARY 09, 2024| ALLKPOP

SOURCE

1704766767-son-ye-jin-hyunbin-01.jpg

Actors Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin made a heartwarming contribution of 150 million won at the close of the year. In a show of solidarity as a couple, they jointly donated this substantial sum to two notable causes: the Baby Box at Asan Medical Center in Seoul and the Jusarang Community Foundation.

These generous donations serve a noble purpose. The funds allocated to Asan Hospital support the medical treatment expenses of children and adolescents, ensuring that they receive the care they require. Through the Baby Box initiative, resources are directed towards supporting projects aimed at assisting single mothers and children who are in need of independence.

Commenting on their philanthropic endeavors, Son Ye Jin expressed her heartfelt intention, stating, "I made this donation with the hope that it will serve as a Christmas gift, bringing warmth to the hearts of children who need a helping hand, especially during these challenging times."

It's worth noting that Son Ye Jin had previously donated 100 million won to aid in coronavirus prevention and treatment for low-income families through the Daegu Social Welfare Community Fund. Additionally, together with Hyun Bin, she contributed 200 million won to support victims who had lost their homes due to forest fires in Uljin, Gyeongbuk, and Samcheong, Gangwon.

Son Ye Jin has consistently demonstrated a deep compassion for children facing challenging circumstances. She has been actively involved in various forms of charitable activities, including sponsoring pediatric patients with incurable diseases and providing scholarships for financially disadvantaged children with disabilities. Her unwavering commitment to giving back continues to make a significant impact on those in need.

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin Ring In The New Year With $114K Donations To Meaningful Causes

JANUARY 09  2024 

BY HANA LEE | ZAPZEE

Son Ye Jin Hyun Bin donation

Credit: tvN

Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin started the new year in a meaningful way.

Today, Son Ye Jin’s agency MSTeam Entertainment revealed, “The couple donated 150 million won ($114,300) to the ASAN Medical Center in Seoul and the God’s Love Foundation at the end of last year.”

The Medical Center plans to use the donated funds to assist young patients with medical bills, while the God’s Love Foundation will utilize the money to support single moms and children facing difficulties.

Expressing her thoughts after the donation, Son Ye Jin shared, “We hope this contribution brings warmth to the hearts of those going through tough times. I trust our donation can be a small Christmas gift for them.”

IMG-5784.jpg

Notably, the actress has been consistently involved in supporting various communities in need, including children battling incurable diseases and those with disabilities in financial need.

Son Ye-jin, Hyun Bin Team Up For Project — Is It For New K-Drama?

Son Ye-jin, Hyun Bin Begin 2024 With Heartfelt Donation

JANUARY 08  2024 p09:44PM

EST

BY GECA WILLS | KDRAMASTARS

37-C21338-E16-A-499-E-9141-6879163-BF9-C

Power couple Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin rang 2024 with a joint project. 

According to news, the actress' label, MS Entertainment, shared that the "Crash Landing on You" stars teamed up to support various organizations.

As announced by Son Ye Jin's agency, the celebrity couple donated a total of 150 million won, or around 114,500 USD, to the Baby Box of Asan Medical Center in Seoul and the Jusarang Community Foundation in December 2023.

Crash Landing On You Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin
(Photo : tvN )
Crash Landing On You Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin

In addition, MS Entertainment revealed that the donation, which was made under Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin's names, is to support treatment costs for children and adolescents in the Asan Hospital.

The donation will also fund support projects for single-mother families and children in need of independence through Baby Box.

As mentioned by the outlet, Son Ye Jin hoped that through their donation, they would "warm the hearts of children who need a helping hand more than ever during a difficult time."  

Other than this, the couple has shown great interest in supporting kids who are in challenging situations.

BinJin has been consistent in carrying out donations supporting pedriatric patients with incurable diseases and sponsoring scholarships for low-income disabled children.

Besides the recent activity, the couple is known to support various organizations.

In 2022, BinJin joined fellow celebrities to show their support for the victims of forest fires in Uljin, Gyeongsangbuk-do, and Samcheong, Gangwon-do, Korea.

At the time, reports stated that the duo donated 162,000 USD to help victims of the forest fire.

Furthermore, at the height of COVID-19, Son Ye Jin donated 100 million won for coronavirus prevention and treatment in low-income families through the Daegu Social Welfare Community Fund.

While controversies continue to erupt in the entertainment industry... ‘Great’ news from Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin (+150 million won)

What her agency MS Team Entertainment revealed: Son Ye-jin , “It’s a difficult time for everyone…”

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin couple.  A selfie taken during the stage greeting for the movie ‘Negotiation’.  / Son Ye-jin’s Instagram

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin couple. A selfie taken during the stage greeting for the movie ‘Negotiation’. / Son Ye-jin’s Instagram

[WIKITREE]
While various controversies in the entertainment industry, such as drunk driving and allegations of adultery, are issues every day, actors Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin delivered news that was like a ray of light.

According to Son Ye-jin's agency MS Team Entertainment on the 9th, Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin donated a total of 150 million won to Asan Medical Center in Seoul and Jusarang Community Baby Box at the end of last year in the couple's name. The donation delivered to Asan Medical Center in Seoul will be used to support treatment costs for children and adolescents, and the baby box donation will be used as a fund for support projects for single mothers and children in need of independence.

Regarding the background to this donation, Son Ye-jin said, "I made the donation with the hope that it will be a Christmas gift that will warm the hearts of children who need help more than ever in this difficult time for everyone."

Pastor Lee Jong-rak, the operator of Baby Box, said, "The good influence of Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin made a vital flower bloom in the frozen winter," and added, "I hope that the family will be blessed with God's grace and blessings in the new year of 2024."

Actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin appeared together in the drama 'Crash Landing on You'.  / Provided by tvN

Actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin appeared together in the drama 'Crash Landing on You'. / Provided by tvN

This is not the first good news from Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin. In 2020, Son Ye-jin donated 100 million won to the Daegu Community Chest of Korea to prevent and treat COVID-19 in low-income families, and in 2022, along with Hyun Bin, she donated 200 million won to victims in Uljin, Gyeongbuk and Samcheok, Gangwon, who lost their homes due to forest fires. there is.

On the 7th, Son Ye-jin held a charity bazaar herself, offering up various beloved items. In announcing her plans for the bazaar in the middle of last month, Son Ye-jin said, "I plan to give away many of the clothes I wore and the many items I cherished. The thought of using the clothes that I could not give to anyone or sell because they were too precious to be used for something meaningful made me boldly give them up. Among them are works of art and other items. “There are also clothes I wore to events,” he said, announcing the surprising news. It is known that Son Ye-jin decided to donate all of the proceeds from this bazaar to an organization that helps people with disabilities who have difficulty living alone.

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin.  / Son Ye-jin’s Instagram

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin. / Son Ye-jin’s Instagram

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin, who were fellow actors and developed into lovers, got married in March 2022. In November of that year, the couple held their son in their arms. Son Ye-jin, who is taking a break from her work after the JTBC drama 'Thirty, Nine', is currently reviewing her next work. Hyun Bin is about to release one of her most anticipated films of the year, the spy action film 'Harbin'.

Hyun Bin♥Son Ye-jin I saw how you were doing… Charity bazaar and return to next project

[OBS NEWS]
'Star N Issue' looked at the hot issues that heated up the entertainment industry, including the keywords that attracted the most attention and news about hot stars. 

Son Ye-jin, who is concentrating on raising her children after giving birth, opened a bazaar to meet her fans and became a hot topic. 

Last year, she announced that she was planning a year-end charity bazaar through SNS. She finally held the bazaar on January 7th and met her fans in person. 

On this day, Son Ye-jin continued her friendly fan service by greeting her fans by touching their hands or making eye contact and signing autographs. In particular, thanks to the support of her fans, it was reported that the bazaar closed an hour earlier than scheduled. 

Son Ye-jin, who decided to donate all of her sales proceeds to an organization that helps disabled people who find it difficult to live alone, started 2024 on a positive note by successfully completing her first bazaar since her debut. 

Son Ye-jin recently appeared on a golf-related web entertainment and announced her resumption of activities by directly conveying her happy married life. However, as her last acting career was 'Thirty, Nine', many fans are eagerly awaiting her return as 'actress Son Ye-jin'. 

Meanwhile, Hyun Bin, who has been recharging for a while by focusing on Son Ye-jin and his family life and childcare after 'The Point Men', which was released in January of last year, announced the news of his return with this year's blockbuster movie. He has been named in the spy action film 'Harbin', which is scheduled to be released in 2024. 

'Harbin' is raising curiosity as it is known that Hyun Bin, who plays the role of Ahn Jung-geun, and Jung Woo-sung will make a special appearance. 

We are already looking forward to seeing Hyun Bin return to the screen after a long time and turn on his full-time job mode.

South Korean Celebrity Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin donate US$113,500 to help children in need

The actors donated to two organisations.

JANUARY 10  2024, 10:35AM

BY HAZEEQ SUKRI | CNA LIFESTYLE

[Breaking News] Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's wedding, happy moments in the wedding pictorial (Photo = Provided by agency)

South Korean celebrity couple Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin recently donated 150 million won (US$113,500) to support children in need. On Tuesday (January 09), Son's agency MS Team Entertainment announced that the couple made two donations: One to the Asan Medical Centre, which will be used to fund children's medical fees, and the other to the Jusarang Community Foundation, which will be used to help single mothers and their children.

In a news release, Son explained: "I decided to donate with the hope that it will be a Christmas gift that will warm the hearts of children who are more desperate for help than ever in these difficult times."

The couple has a history of donating to charitable causes, having previously donated 200 million won in 2022 to help those affected by the Uljin forest fire.

tvN ‘Crash Landing on You’

Son and Hyun Bin married on March 31, 2022 after starring in the hit drama Crash Landing On You. They welcomed their first child in November that year.

[2023/12/25] On Christmas Day, Hyun Bin and Son Yejin personally visited Jusarang Community Baby Box in Gwanak-gu, Seoul and donated 50M won after hearing that support was decreasing, saying, “Please use it so that babies who are inevitably protected by the baby box and have left their mothers’ arms can safely stand on their own at the nursery/daycare centers.” ♡ 

The Jusarang Community delivered a caricature canvas frame to the kindest couple as a show of gratitude . The picture frame was donated by a Baby Box sponsor. 

IMG-7193.jpg

IMG-7191.jpg

GEUMGANG ILBO KOREA

More about the Jusarang Community Church’s Baby Box that Hyun Bin and Son Yejin donated to here. Director Hirokazu Koreeda has also made a movie <Broker> in 2022 about baby box in korea.

Spoiler

IMG-7176.jpg

IMG-7195.jpg

IMG-7194.jpg