Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

[2023/12/27 | OBS ]
We looked at the hottest news in the entertainment industry in ‘Its Entertainment Briefing’. 

② Son Ye-jin, preparations for the charity bazaar are complete... First meeting with fans after giving birth

Actress Son Ye-jin, who has been concentrating solely on raising her child after giving birth to a son in November last year, finally shared good news with her fans. 

Son Ye-jin said on her SNS, "The preparations for the bazaar have finally been completed," and once again announced the news about the charity bazaar that will be held with her collection. 

This bazaar, which she personally planned, will be held on January 7, 2024, and all proceeds will be donated to a non-profit organization.

Son Yejin “Happy Yejin Day 2024” birthday subway ads from fans thru Cheoadol app. This is a one month ad display.

Period: 2023/12/26 ~ 2024/01/25 (1 month)

Spoiler

GCQkV4gaMAArtsH?format=jpg&name=medium

Son Ye-jin “The secret to maintaining beauty is regular exercise”

Medytox Model Activities
Attending the Korean Laser Skin Hair Society
"For the Medical Aesthetic Industry"
"Thank you for your hard work".

0000663612_001_20231227213701342.jpg?type=w430
Actress Son Ye-jin is being interviewed at the recently held '2023 Korean Laser Skin and Hair Growth Society'. 

[SPORTS WORLD]

“Health is the top priority. I have always done yoga and Pilates. “I’ve been focusing more on golf lately.” 

Actress Son Ye-jin, who is working as a model for the bio company Medytox, recently attended the 45th Fall International Conference of the Korean Society of Laser Skin and Dermatology and met with medical industry officials. On this day, Medytox held an interview session with Son Ye-jin and talked about her current situation.

Kim Hyeong-moon, director of the Maylin Clinic Ilsan branch, who was in charge of the interview, said, “I think I’ve become younger. “As a doctor who handles cosmetic procedures, I am curious about the secret to beauty,” he asked. In response to Director Kim's question, Son Ye-jin lightened the mood by saying, "First of all, I think I'm born with it (laughter)." 

0000663286_001_20231222130601400.jpg?type=w430
At the recently held '2023 Korean Laser Skin and Hair Growth Society', Medytox Vice President Joo Hee-seok, Maylin Clinic Ilsan branch director Kim Hyeong-moon, and actress Son Ye-jin are being interviewed. 

She said, “I don’t think beauty is something that can be achieved in an instant,” and “I think today’s beauty is created through continuous effort accumulated day by day to show you good works.” 

She also shared tips for maintaining good looks. Son Ye-jin said, “If I had to pick a secret, it would be exercise,” and emphasized, “Health is the top priority.” I've always done yoga and pilates, but recently I've been focusing more on golf. He explained, “Because I spend a lot of time filming, my posture often breaks down,” and “That’s why I’m focusing on taking care of my health by consistently doing various exercises, including Pilates.”

Future activity plans were also shared. Son Ye-jin said, “She plans to continue her career by appearing in various broadcasts as well as commercials,” and “If given the opportunity in the future, she plans to show everyone who she is as an actress.” “I have been working as a brand ambassador for about 4 years since 2019, and this is my first time participating in an event.” She continued, “When I looked around the site, I thought that Korea’s medical aesthetics industry is being recognized globally because there are people who make such efforts. “I am grateful to those who help make the world healthier and more beautiful.” 

She also expressed her opinion on 'cosmetic procedures that she would like to see developed in the future.' Son Ye-jin chose anti-aging as her keyword. He said, “Thanks to the hard work of the people here, medical technology seems to be advancing at a surprising rate. I can’t immediately think of a procedure I would like to see developed, but I guess many people are very interested in overcoming aging. “I hope that groundbreaking technologies or products will emerge in the anti-aging field to overcome this problem.”

She also expressed her affection for Medytox, for which she is an ambassador. Son Ye-jin said, “Medytox continues to develop and I am proud as a model,” and added, “I hope that it will continue to be a company that provides hope to many people who need it for beauty and treatment purposes.” 

Dispatch’s New Year’s Couples — 10 Relationships Exposed By The Media Outlet For New Year’s

Some have broken up, while others are still going strong.

DECEMBER 31, 2023

KOREABOO

Korean news outlet Dispatch is known for their coverage of a previously unconfirmed couple on almost every New Year’s Day. Here’s a look back on 10 of the relationships that Dispatch revealed over the years.

8. 2021: Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin

Fans were extremely thrilled to see Dispatch’s reveal of the Crash Landing On You stars as a couple on January 1, 2021! The two have since gotten married, and their first child recently celebrated his first birthday.

4-_6BwjS_gcHnTknGtTt_k9MeHTrGrSHqZpoc0tI5uf2yhpEq3WknfZwva1pv6Gj8lc61VMk-ejIz4qY0TrJLA_cHaPqDXpb4s2IFpR-XVka0Q=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365
A06-CB0-F3-179-B-4-E3-F-BE07-D9-F7-E003-

HAPP NEYEAR! ❤️(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)❤️  

Wishing Son Yejin and her family ~ Hyun Bin, Little Alkong and Kitty always be healthy, happy, full of good things, laughters and smiles in 2024.

IMG-6580.gif

IMG-6579.gif

IMG-6585.jpg

[2021/01/01] 3 years ago today, Dispatch revelation of Hyun Bin and Son Yejin dating and their respective agencies same confirmation statement.  ❤️ 

529b590f-10b1-45c1-8e2f-f8a5a978268d.jpg

d6ce8c02-db82-4a33-b6a0-c5161b323ebe.png

Spoiler

[Koreadispatch IG | Exclusive] “This dating rumor is real”... Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin, the first lovers of 2021 Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, I hope this love will land on the right foot. Like Lee Jeong-hyeok’s line, “It wasn’t a coincidence, it was fate.”

IMG-6633.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJe9OLKh0Sv/?igsh=ZXhnYm80dHo3dnU0

6-C7-F1766-EEF5-4664-AA67-A824935-C4-E8-

https://www.soompi.com/article/1446383wpp/hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jin-reported-to-be-dating-by-dispatch-agency-currently-checking

Spoiler

[2021/01/01] 3 years ago today, Yejinhand IG first update since confirming her relationship with Hyun Bin. ❤️ 
“I'm thankful to have been able to meet a good person, and I'll work hard to tend [the relationship] with care.” 

IMG-6615.jpg

IMG-6616.jpg

IMG-6618.jpg

Spoiler

IMG-6619.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1446424wpp/son-ye-jin-writes-post-following-news-of-relationship-with-hyun-bin

Dispatch’s Annual Celebrity Couple Scoops: Who Made The List Over The Years?

JANUARY 2, 2024 | ALLKPOP

SOURCE

1704130762-hyunbin.jpg

Which celebrity couples have been revealed by Dispatch on January 1 over the years?

Every New Year's Day, the anticipation reaches a fever pitch as netizens eagerly await Dispatch's annual revelation of a new celebrity couple. This exclusive report always comes with undeniable photographic evidence, accompanied by details about their dating escapades and anonymous comments from their inner circles.

With speculations continuing, various media outlets are taking a trip down memory lane, recalling the famous 'Dispatch' couples unveiled on January 1 throughout the years.

In 2013, Dispatch dropped the bomb about Kim Tae Hee and Rain's romance, followed by the captivating Lee Seung Gi and YoonA pairing in 2014. 2015 witnessed the reveal of Lee Jung Jae and Lim Se Ryung's relationship, while 2016 spotlighted the couple, Junsu and Hani. G-Dragon and Jooyeon took the stage in 2018, followed by Lee Joon and Jung So Min. The year 2019 ushered in the surprising revelation of EXO's Kai and BLACKPINK's Jennie, and in 2021, the spotlight shone on the beloved duo, Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin. On the final night of 2022, it was Lee Jong Suk and IU.

B89-D15-BA-5541-48-E0-9037-90-C8567327-F

Among these revealed couples, Rain and Kim Tae Hee, as well as Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin, have taken their love stories to the next level by tying the knot.

Notably, Dispatch chose to keep a low profile in 2020 and 2017, the latter being the year of the impeachment of South Korea's former president, Park Geun Hye.