Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Hyun Bin and Son Yejin left their autographs with Yongsusan Restaurant, a Michelin-starred Korean restaurant that serves Korean feasts in the royal Kaesong tradition, in Los Angeles, USA last year April during their honeymoon trip.  

“I went to Yong Su San, a Korean restaurant in LA, where Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin from <Crash Landing on You> also came. The full course of Korean cuisine including court cuisine was delicious.” ~ OP

IMG-5033.jpg

IMG-5032.jpg

IMG-5514.jpg

Spoiler

D45-F5-B5-E-2-A57-4-DCB-8-AEC-9486-A6996

1304037-A-7629-4-D60-AF26-2864-CDCEF8-A0
19-FCD074-CBEB-40-DE-96-D4-0-FDD75-ADDD5

SOURCE

[2023/12/18] Doulac Korea Christmas greeting with Son Yejin.
“Hello, this is Son Yejin. Happy Christmas! Are you ending the year warmly? May you end this year well, and take care of your health. Duolac has prepared a year-end event, a benefit that can only be enjoyed once, so don’t miss it!”

[2023/12/18] Yejinhand IG update regarding her charity bazaar coming on 2024/01/07, Sunday at 1:00pm KST held at Hyundai I-Park Tower, Ponyjeong Hall, 1st floor, Seoul Korea.

“First of all! Everyone!! I shall tell you what has been determined about the bazaar!! Location is Ponyjeong Hall (1st floor of Hyundai I-Park Tower) Date is Sunday, Jan 7th!! (starting at 1pm) See you on the day!! I'll update it again.” 

IMG-5484.jpg

IMG-5485.jpg

"See you that day" 'Hyun Bin♥' Son Ye-jin opens a bazaar... Beauty and drive are 'maximum'

0000464926_001_20231218130803858.png?type=w430

▲ Source|Son Ye-jin’s Instagram

[SPOTV NEWS]

Son Ye-jin immediately put her charity bazaar plan into action. 

On the 18th, Son Ye-jin said, “First of all! everyone!! “I will only tell you what has been decided regarding the bazaar,” she said, adding that she will hold the bazaar on January 7 next year from 1 p.m. at Pony Jeong Hall on the first floor of Hyundai I-Park Tower. Son Ye-jin then said, “See you that day!!” Thump thud. "I'll update again," she added.  

Six days after she announced her plan for a charity bazaar on the 12th, she decided on a specific date and location and announced it to her fans. The driving force that made the work proceed smoothly is eye-catching.  

IMG-5137.jpg

Earlier, Son Ye-jin said, "I wanted to do something meaningful as I spent the year, so I thought about it and thought, 'Why not gather my collections and hold a charity bazaar?'" She opened a charity bazaar. 

Son Ye-jin said, "I gave my opinion," and she said, "Crash Landing on You." Seri's line suddenly came to mind, and he said, "Crash Landing on You." She explained that she got the idea from Ambassador Yoon Se-ri to carry out this kind of good deed. 

She continued, “I plan to give away the clothes I wore and many items I cherished. “When I thought of using the clothes that I had been unable to give or sell to anyone because they were a waste, I decided to give them up,” he said. “Among them, there are clothes that I wore for works or events.” "When I'm actually going to do it, my mind is ahead and there are a million things to think about. “Why is it already difficult?” he said, “I can’t not not do what I have decided, and I will tell you as soon as I decide on where to donate, when, where, and how I will proceed.”

Son Ye-jin married Hyun Bin in March of last year and had a son in November of the same year. She is currently focusing on raising children and considering her next project.

Hyun Bin♥' Son Ye-jin, giving away items that she could not give or sell because they were too precious... Charity bazaar held

0000641171_001_20231218132401340.jpg?type=w430

[TEN ASIA]
Actress Son Ye-jin is holding a charity bazaar where she presents her collection.

On the 18th, Son Ye-jin said, “For now! everyone!! I will only tell you about the bazaar!! The location is Pony Jeong Hall (Hyundai I-Park Tower 1st floor) and the date is Sunday, January 7th!! (It's scheduled to start at 1 o'clock) See you that day!! Thump thud. “I will update again,” he announced.

Earlier, Son Ye-jin said, “Everyone! How are you? After all, 2023 is not far away. As I was spending the year, I wanted to do something meaningful, so after thinking about it, I came up with the idea of gathering my collections and holding a charity bazaar~~^^.”

0000641171_002_20231218132401370.jpg?type=w430

She continued, "Of course, I gave that opinion (the line from ‘Crash Landing on You’ Yoon Seri came to mind). Anyway, I plan to give away the clothes I wore and many of the items I cherished. She added, "The thought of using the clothes that I couldn't give or sell to anyone because they were too precious to be used for something meaningful made me boldly give them up."

Son Ye-jin added, "Among them are the clothes I wore for work or events. Yes ^^ But when I actually try to do it, my mind is ahead and there are a million things to think about. Why is it already so hard? But that doesn't mean I can't stop doing what I've decided, and I'll let you know as soon as I decide specifically where to donate, when, where, and how I'll proceed. It's getting colder! Be careful not to catch a cold♥.”

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin married Hyun Bin in March of last year and gave birth to a son in November of the same year.

'Hyun Bin♥' Son Ye-jin, innocent beauty and kind heart, "See you on January 7th"

0000662997_001_20231218164801518.jpg?type=w430

[JOY NEWS]

Actress Son Ye-jin showed off her stunning beauty and beautiful heart.

On the 18th, Son Ye-jin posted on her Instagram, “For now! everyone!! “I will only tell you what has been decided regarding the bazaar,” she said, conveying the bazaar schedule.

Actress Son Ye-jin showed off her stunning beauty and beautiful heart. [Photo = Son Ye-jin’s Instagram]

Previously, Son Ye-jin said that she wanted to do something meaningful in 2023, so after thinking about it, she decided to gather her collection and hold a charity bazaar.

At the time, Son Ye-jin said, “I am planning to give away the clothes I wore and many of the items I cherished,” and added, “I am boldly giving up the clothes that I have not been able to give or sell because they were too precious to be used for something meaningful.” “Some of them are clothes I wore to work or events,” she explained.

The charity bazaar schedule announced by Son Ye-jin is scheduled for January 7th and will begin at 1 PM at Pony Jeong Hall on the first floor of Hyundai App Park Tower. Son Ye-jin said, “See you that day!” Thump thud. She posted a photo showing off her innocent beauty along with the message, "I'll update again."

Son Ye-jin married Hyun Bin in March of last year and gave birth to a son in November of the same year. And the couple’s sob recently celebrated his first birthday and received many congratulations.  

'Hyun Bin♥' Son Ye-jin, meets fans for the first time after giving birth to her son… “See you that day”

0004985441_001_20231218192215190.jpg?type=w430

[OSEN]
Actress Son Ye-jin finally meets her fans.

On the 18th, Son Ye-jin posted a photo on her SNS along with the message, “First of all, everyone! “I will only tell you what has been decided regarding the bazaar,” she said, announcing the holding of the bazaar. Son Ye-jin said that she will be holding a bazaar at Pony Jeong Hall on the first floor of Hyundai I-Park Tower starting at 1 p.m. on January 7.  

Then, Son Ye-jin said, “See you that day! Thump thud. “I will update again,” she added, expressing her anticipation. As it was an opportunity to meet fans in person, Son Ye-jin also seemed full of expectations.

Son Ye-jin previously said on SNS on the 12th, "I am worried because I want to do something meaningful as I spend the year. As a result of this, I came up with the idea of gathering my collections and organizing a charity club. Of course, I gave that opinion,” she said, announcing the news about the bazaar.  

Son Ye-jin said, “I plan to give away the clothes I wore and many items I cherished. “The thought of using the clothes that I couldn’t give or sell to anyone because they were too precious for a while to be used for something meaningful makes me boldly give them up,” he said.

Son Ye-jin married actor Hyun Bin on March 31 last year. She gave birth to her first son in November of the same year and is now concentrating on raising children. 

Timeless Beauty Son Yejin with KOHONJIN.

★ Manifesto Film. 
Watch here:

▣ Full Video  https://youtu.be/0N6mJQNxOPM?si=1DHv2v99JuXLxD2d

▣ 30s Video  https://youtu.be/ABBnzUQlwd4?si=t6gXEfAI19gDDpAj

★ Making Film
Watch here:

▣ https://youtu.be/ZOk56d-C914?si=1KXClNbLM9r_LJIN 

▣ https://youtu.be/kedan2Nb8oA?si=BHodQGYYGIP9lluY

Spoiler

[2023/12/22] Yejinhand IG update of ‘Bazaar with Son Yejin’s Heart’ details. 
“Finally finally ready for the bazaar! ~ I have to clean, iron, set up and do everything with my staff […] ~ I’m actually worried a lot… how many of you are coming, is there too much lack of stuff, will it be worth coming to, what if you leave, etc […]. I’m afraid that there might be inconveniences that day, but it’s a warm place where we gather for a good cause, so i ask you to understand with a kind heart and I’m also going to meet you on that day.”

IMG-5784.jpg

Spoiler

IMG-5792.jpg

IMG-5783.jpg

IMG-5782.jpg

Access link to participate in ‘Bazaar with Son Yejin’s Heart‘ >>> HERE

▶ Deadline for submission: 2023/12/24, Sunday by 3:00pm KST

▶ Notification of winners: 2023/12/28, Thursday after 4:00pm KST through email/sms  

• Love 1