Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Modern Korean fairy tales can come true. When HB announced his marriage, he sentimentally referenced the CLOY characters as continuing their journey in real life, to the delight of BinJin shippers. SYJ remarked just the day before that her first love was her current love. A first love is an idyllic emotional state where you find the first person you truly fall in love with; your own belief of what love is that was not there before. In her announcement, she was shy and inferred that destiny brought them together which was also a theme from CLOY.

I want to become a more mature and amazing actress and person, but it’s not as easy as I want it to be. I’ll be able to get closer to my ideal version of myself one day, won’t I...? So, I’ll become a person that neither you nor I won’t be embarrassed of,” SYJ wrote in her post. As with the dating news, it appears she is overwhelmed by emotions of the moment and tentative about how others’ expectations and marriage will change her future. I never thought she had anything she has done or accomplished was anything to be embarrassed about but it may have to do with her gratitude from the unconditional love her fans have given her. It may also be about her immediate future. "Son Ye-jin has not decided on her next project ahead of her wedding with Hyun Bin. After her marriage, she is expected to focus on her newlywed life for the time being,” Naver reported stating that SYJ has no filming scheduled after March. It would be a shame if 39 is her last project before a long hiatus. For most Korean celebrity couples, the wife sacrifices part of her career for the family.

I wish the couple well as they now journey into deeper waters of the prying, public, celebrity fishbowl. But I think the couple will be very private. It would not surprise me if SYJ stops IG posts or have her account go private. HB never wants to share his private life with the public. I wonder if people will leave them alone or continue to gossip and rumor their expectations upon them.

SYJ is known to be a meticulous planner - -  taking her roles very seriously. In her announcement post, you can sense her marriage commitment as well as an acknowledgement of a different path she will take in the future. Marriage in Korea, especially high profile ones, come with their own set of societal expectations and responsibilities. If they are going to start a family, the fertility window is very short. And there is still age and sexism in Korea entertainment industry (women over 40 are not romantic leads; wives and mothers should stay at home) so her traditional lead female roles in romance or melodramas will probably not be offered as usual - -  especially with a new crop of early 30s actresses being promoted to lead roles. In her words there was a slight hint of melancholy or pensive foreshadowing of this major change in her life. She is at her career peak but is willing to sacrifice it to nurture her own happiness.

I do find it interesting that SYJ’s last three projects were very close to herself. In SITR, she played an immature mid-30s career professional navigating the rough waters of being single without a clear or happy ending. In CLOY, she played a rich business woman who gets caught up in a fantasy romance which also had an ambiguous ending. Next week, 39 debuts as she plays a 39 year old woman dealing with friendship and romance at the pivotal milestone age of 40. We shall see how it  all plays out.

• Love 1
  • Awesome 2

<Crash Landing On You> not only staying on Netflix Japan Top 10 for almost 2 years, it is also now on Netflix Top 10 in 10 countries (HK, Japan, Korea, India, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, Taiwan & Thailand & Vietnam).  A direct effect of the real life wedding announcement of Son Yejin and Hyunbin and people are rewatching <Crash Landing On You>.

2022/02/12 <Crash Landing On You> on Netflix Japan Ranking  #2

Spoiler

2022/02/05 <Crash Landing On You> on Netflix Japan Ranking  #4

<Crash Landing On You> still remains strong on Netflix Japan

2022/02/12 <Crash Landing On You> on Netflix Top

10 in 10 countries

• Like 2

"Our groom?" Entertainer who predicted Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's marriage four years ago.

2022-02-12 15:20

Yoo Hye-ri | Wikitree

Cho Woo-jong's remarks on Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's wedding announcement 're-lighting'
Jo Woo-jong's slip of the tongue, then a sea of laughter.

[Reporter Yoo Hye-ri | Wikitree]

As actor Hyun Bin and actress Son Ye-jin announced their marriage, broadcaster Cho Woo-jong's remarks are being reexamined.

유튜브 "supershinstudio"

Cho Woo-jong hosted CGV Star Live Talk in September 2018 at CGV Yeongdeungpo in Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul.

Spoiler

조우종 / 뉴스1

On the same day, Cho Woo-jong took turns asking questions to Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, the main characters of "The Negotiation." Then, Jo Woo-jong suddenly called Hyun Bin "our groom," embarrassing everyone.

이하 유튜브 "supershinstudio"

Embarrassed, Jo Woo-jong said, "I'm sorry. As I was hosting the wedding ceremony, I couldn't speak properly," he said, making the scene a laughing stock. It was a cute mistake by Cho Woo-jong, who was a regular host of weddings at the time.

Spoiler

img_20220212143750_1422c7c4.webp

"I had a good chemistry with Son Ye-jin," Hyun Bin said. There's no scene we encounter in the movie, only at the end.  I wondered what it would have been like if we had been breathing in the same air and in the same space," he said.

Meanwhile, Hyun Bin said, "I talked with Son Ye-jin to try again in genres such as melodramas and romantic comedies," and added that he would like to meet Son again at the award ceremony.

Later, when news of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's marriage broke out, Cho Woo-jong's "Our Groom" remarks came to the surface again. Netizens are posting a number of " pilgrimage to the Holy Land" comments, saying that Cho Woo-jong had already predicted the marriage of the two four years ago

Spoiler

tvN

On the 10th, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin announced the wedding news on their respective Instagram accounts, saying, "We have someone to share the rest of our lives." 

The two met in the 2018 film "Negotiation," starring together in the 2019 tvN drama "Emergency Arrival of Love," and acknowledging their love affair in 2020.Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who have been dating for two years, are set to get married in March.

https://m.wikitree.co.kr/articles/731337

• Like 2

Wedding of the century will be in mid March:heart:

Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin, Marriage of the Century

2022.02.13. 9:00 am

tvN

[Reporter Jeong Hwa | MT Star News]

Star couple Hyunbin (40) and Yejin Son (40) of the same age will get married in March. The two announced their marriage news on SNS on the 10th, respectively. Hyun Bin said, "I'm going to make the important decision of her marriage and step into her cautiously in the second act of her life," and "I promised her that she would always make me smile. Her future days." Let's walk together," he said. Son Ye-jin said, "Everyone, please bless the future we will create together." 

The two plan to hold a private wedding ceremony in mid-March by inviting family and acquaintances from somewhere in Seoul. 

The news of the marriage between Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin showed a hot reaction not only in Korea but also abroad. In particular, it was reported as a major breaking news in Japan, where the drama 'Crash Landing on You', in which the two starred in the lead role, caused another Korean wave boom. Japanese fans congratulated them, saying, "It's good enough to pass out." 

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin worked together for the first time in the movie 'Negotiation' and then continued their relationship with 'Crash Landing on You'. The two were rumored to be dating several times, but after denying it, they announced that they were officially dating in January 2021. After a year of public dating, the two finally came to fruition in love. 

(skipped unrelated content)

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0003028015

TVing post

”This wasn’t acting…

Dooly couple in reality. <Crashing Landing On You> Kissing Scene Collection:kiss_wink:

[2022/02/11] tvN IG posted 3 unreleased <Crash Landing On You> still cut on their congratulatory IG post for our pre married couple.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ1Ig7SJY8V/?utm_medium=copy_link

“Fate like Destiny”

“Seri and Jeonghyuk Now Together”

”Let's go to the world of two people. Aminai & Dongmu, live happily ever after”

"Two hands held tightly"…Hyunbin♥Son Yejin marriage, behind the scenes photo revealed [Star Issue]

2022.02.11. 6:46 PM

0003027778_001_20220211224301299.jpg?type=w430

/Picture=tvN Instagram

While actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin were celebrating their wedding by surprise, a behind-the-scenes photo was released. 

On the 11th, an undisclosed behind-the-scenes photo of 'Crash Landing on You' was posted on the tvN drama official account.

A photo was posted on the account along with the caption, 'Fate like Destiny’; ‘Seri and Jeonghyuk Now Together’, 'Let's go to the world of two people Aminai & Dongmu, live happily ever after"

In the photo, beautiful photos of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin facing each other, walking side by side, and even a photo of the two holding hands are revealed, making fans happy. 

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin announced their marriage on their respective SNS on the 10th. Hyunbin posted the news of marriage on her agency's Instagram account, saying, "I am writing this because I want to tell the most important decision of my life to the fans who have cared for me and gave me great interest and love." 

Hyun Bin said, "I'm going to make an important decision to get married and am carefully taking steps toward the 2nd phase of my life" "I have made this promise with the woman who always makes me laugh to walk through the coming days.” said Hyun Bin. He added, "The Jeonghyuk and Seri, who were together in the drama will take the first step together in that future." 

Son Ye-jin also wrote on her Instagram, "I have found someone to spend the rest of my life with" and "Yes. You are the person you think is right." She continued, "He is a very warm and reliable person just being with him." "I thought it was something unexpected for a man and woman to meet and share their hearts and promise a future, but we came here naturally." Son Ye-jin asked her to congratulate her, saying, "Everyone, please bless the future we will create together."

After working together for the first time in the movie 'Negotiation', Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin performed romantic roles in the tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You'. Since then, dating rumors have been raised several times, but after denying it, they announced that they were officially dating in January 2021. After a year of public dating, the two finally came to fruition in love. 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0003027778

• Awesome 1

OSEN article looking back to this joint CF of Son Yejin and her bf Hyun Bin for Smart Communications Philippines released on 2021/02/14 Valentines Day!

:heart4:

[Oh! Time Machine] Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin, signs of marriage from the first accompanying advertisement?...

2022.02.14. 5:04 am

0004556916_001_20220214050802967.jpg?type=w430

[OSEN = Reporter Ji Hyeong-jun] Actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin are having photo time. /jpnews@osen.co.kr

[OSEN=Reporter Hwiseon Yeon]

Is it because of the past February 14, Valentine's Day, an anniversary for lovers? 
A pair of star couples admitted the dating rumors and the first accompanying advertisement was released, creating a pink heart. 

Today, N years ago in the entertainment industry where there was no wind, I rode the OSEN time machine and looked back. 

0004556916_002_20220214050802991.jpeg?type=w430

#Hyunbin♥Son Yejin, after admitting the dating rumors, the first accompanying advertisement was released... Until the marriage announcement was announced.

on February 14th (Korean time), an advertisement for a Philippines news agency in which Hyunbin and Son Yejin appeared together was released. 

Previously, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin announced that they were dating and became a public couple. The advertisement attracted the attention of fans around the world as it was the first advertisement that the two appeared together after their public devotees. 

Moreover, it is known that the advertisement was specially made for Valentine's Day as an advertisement for the leading telecommunication company in the Philippines. In the video, Son Ye-jin, who was in the online world, receives sunflower flowers from Hyun Bin and turns into reality, and the two people meet at the terminal to express their affection. 

Spoiler

0004556916_003_20220214050803000.jpg?type=w430

[OSEN = Reporter Ji Hyeong-jun] Actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin are having a meeting. /jpnews@osen.co.kr

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who made excitement not only in Korea but also in the Philippines with their first accompanying advertisement, surprised the world once more with the recent marriage announcement. On the 10th, Hyun Bin announced the marriage through her agency's official SNS, and Son Ye-jin through her personal SNS. Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who opened the second act of their life as a couple from a top star couple, are still attracting the attention of fans. 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/109/0004556916

• Like 1

Son Ye-jin ♥ Hyun-bin's marriage is 'excited' in Asia

2022.02.14. 6:58 am

'Top Star Couple' After two years of devotion, wedding march at the end of March after two years of dating 

'Hyun Bin' posted the wedding 
news on Weibo's main page in March.

0000960939_001_20220214065803955.jpg?type=w430

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, a top star couple of the same age who are getting married at the end of March, start preparing for their wedding in earnest. The picture is a scene from the drama 'Crash Landing on You' in which the two appeared together. photo courtesy of tvN

[Reporter Lee Jeong-yeon | Donga]
'Complete consideration for the bride-to-be!' 

Hyun Bin (40) and Son Ye-jin, a top star couple of the same age, who decided to bear fruit after two years of love, are attracting attention again. On the night of the 10th, as the people who gathered the topic by announcing their marriage through SNS each started planning a new life in earnest, fans from Korea as well as other countries are sending congratulations. 

The two decided to hold a wedding ceremony at a hotel in Seoul at the end of March, and took a busy step to prepare weddings, such as gifts, as well as housekeeping for the newlyweds.

In accordance with the aftermath of the spread of the novel coronavirus infection (COVID-19) and their wishes, they plan to hold a private ceremony by inviting only parents and acquaintances of both families. Prior to this, the public expressed curiosity about those who announced the news of their marriage through social media, saying that it was a "surprise marriage announcement", but it is also known that the bride and groom were also taking a step toward consideration for each other. 

On the 13th, a close aide said, "There is only about a month left until the wedding," and "I understand that the (presentation) time has been adjusted so that the two can prepare comfortably without receiving uncomfortable gazes from the people around them." 

In particular, Hyun Bin waited until the filming of Son Ye-jin's new drama 'Thirty, Nine' was finished. 'Thirty, Nine', which is set to premiere on the 16th, is a drama comeback after three years since the 2019 tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You' in which he appeared with Hyun Bin. As such, they announced their marriage ahead of the first broadcast, fearing that 'marriage rumors' could be resurfaced following the airing of the drama, which could damage the work as well. 

Meanwhile, before announcing their marriage, the two of them 'settled' with each other and enjoyed dating while watching the play 'Richard III' in which Hyun Bin's best friend, actor Hwang Jung-min, performed on stage.  An online community posted a photo of the two holding hands affectionately at the CJ Towol Theater, Seoul Arts Center, the venue for 'Richard III'. Netizens also responded that the eyes of two people looking at each other were full of happiness.

Meanwhile, the news of the couple's marriage is also attracting attention abroad. 'Hyunbin' was ranked number 1 in the search terms of Yahoo Trends on Japanese portal site, and on the main screen of Weibo, a Chinese Twitter site, the news of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's marriage was also displayed. 

The drama 'Crash Landing on You' again stood at the center of the topic. After the drama was released on Netflix in February 2020, it created a craze, ranking in the top 10 popular works in Japan for 10 weeks. Netflix Japan's official Twitter account sent a message saying, "Congratulations on your marriage." 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/382/0000960939

• Like 3

tvN <You Quiz on the Block> IG posted Son Yejin on site photos.  The episode will broadcast ob 02/16, 8:40pm KST :) 

“The First Love of the Nation First Love is Right Now”

571-C4-C28-814-B-432-B-9-CE7-C14-FB1-C09

46-C44121-280-D-4-EDA-A628-578-A142-F9-D

FD33364-D-773-A-43-F0-BDD3-26-F6-BA9-C97

Spoiler

B24036-EA-AD8-F-47-DA-BA05-9-B4-C89-E69-

BD6-FE7-AC-2-E4-A-4-CBC-89-EB-DFEB1-D904

2018/03/13 <Be With You> Interview] Son Yejin talked about her pass away dog, Jiru  

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/014/0003981060

• Like 4

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin get married → 'Crash Landing on You' runs backwards ... Netflix top 10 in 9 countries

Reporter Kang Bo-ra | SINGLELIST

2022.02.14 07:42

Crash Landing on You' is also being re-evaluated on the news of the marriage between Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin.

According to Netflix today's TOP 10 content in Korea on the 14th, the drama 'Crash Landing on You' ranked 9th. 'Crash Landing on You' is a tvN drama that ended in February 2020.

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin announced their marriage on the 10th after about a year of public dating. In March, the three of them signed a 100-year marriage contract at a private ceremony in which family and acquaintances were invited.

Shortly after the announcement of the marriage, various countries introduced it and realized the hot popularity. In particular, 'Crash Landing on You' has received great love not only from Asian countries such as Japan, but also from Europe and the United States, so the couple's marriage drew more attention. 

As a result, 'Crash Landing on You' vomited the spirit of running backwards again after about two years after the end. Not only in Korea, but also in Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, the Philippines, Taiwan, and Thailand, 'Crash Landing on You' ranks in the top 10 in the TV show category.

http://www.slist.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=331822

2022 Overseas Hallyu Survey made by Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism  with KFICC.  

✔ Korean Actor : Hyun Bin ~ 2nd place
 ✔ Korean Drama : <Crash Landing On You> ~ 2nd place

<Crash Landing On You> to watch on Valentine’s Day

:heart4:

• Like 2

Yeon Woojin expressed his gratitude towards Son Ye-jin on this morning SBS Power FM's 'Park Ha-sun's Cinetown'.

“Son Ye-jin is an actress who shines just by her name. I remember being grateful for her consideration and comfort." ~ Yeon Woojin

'Cinetown' Yeon Woo-jin "Son Ye-jin, her name shines just with a stone ... Thank you for your consideration"

2022.02.14. 12:01 pm

202202141053174368224_20220214112927_01_20220214120101592.jpg?type=w430

Capture of 'Cinetown'

[Herald POP = Reporter Jeong Hye-yeon]

Yeon Woo-jin expressed his gratitude towards Son Ye-jin. 

Actor Yeon Woo-jin appeared as a guest on SBS Power FM's 'Park Ha-sun's Cinetown' broadcast on the 14th. 

Park Ha-sun asked Yeon Woo-jin, "Today is Valentine's Day. Did you get any chocolate?" Yeon Woo-jin said, "Actually, I couldn't even say hello to my parents because I was in a hurry today.

Yeon Woo-jin, who will appear in JTBC's new drama 'Thirty, Nine', which will be aired on the 16th, said, "I also felt like fate as I turned thirty-nine this year." When asked about her chemistry with Son Ye-jin, Yeon Woo-jin replied, "Son Ye-jin is an actress who shines just by her name. I remember being grateful for her consideration and comfort." 

Regarding the movie 'Serve the People', Yeon Woo-jin said, "It contains human dignity and love." "Our film is a work that deals with human emotions other than technology. It is a work that many people will be touched and remember forever. It seems," he introduced. 

Then, he went to Gangneung Beach and got a tan. "My hometown is Gangneung, but I live at home, but I personally took a tent and spent time alone at the campsite, and when I woke up, I lay down on the white sandy beach. revealed behind the scenes. 

Yeon Woo-jin said, "To prepare for the movie, I emptied my mind, went on a diet, and tanned." Yeon Woo-jin added, "I'm the first to appear without makeup in the movie. Others think I put on bad makeup, but I didn't do it at all. Actually, I burned it so badly," added Yeon Woo-jin. 

Park Ha-sun mentioned the news of Yeon Woo-jin's weight loss by 5-6 kg and asked how to diet. To this, he said, "The diet method seems to be the most curious part. I also ask the actors, and it seems that I have developed my own routine. I did intermittent fasting.

On this day, Yeon Woo-jin, referring to the actor Jo Sung-ha, who worked for the people in 'Serve the People', said, "I liked the previous 'Yellow Sea' so much, so I assumed that he would have charisma and weight. Thank you for playing a role in relieving me," he said, creating a warm atmosphere.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/112/0003530887

• Like 3

Dr Cha Mijo new still cut

"Son Ye Jin was an actress who perfectly matched Mijo. Also, since Mijo is the leader of the 3 friends, the stability that the actress gives is important & Son Yejin was Mijo itself in every way." ~ Dir Kim Sang Ho

9-E17-A405-CECD-4-F25-8-CED-D60417-E4147

E1-B12053-DE0-A-4-E46-BAB9-ABD7-ADA89-D3

'Thirty, Nine' Director Kim Sang-ho "Son Ye-jin, the beauty itself in every way"

2022.02.14. 1:38 PM

News Reporter Kim Myung-mi] Director Kim Sang-ho, director of 'Thirty, Nine', who gathered Son Ye-jin, Jeon Mi-do, and Kim Ji-hyun as three friends, told the casting behind the scenes.

JTBC's new Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Thirty, Nine' (played by Yoo Young-ah, directed by Kim Sang-ho, produced by JTBC Studio, Lotte Cultureworks) is a real human romance drama that deals with the in-depth stories of the friendship, love, and life of three friends who are about to turn 40. 

In 'Thirty, Nine', which is expected with a solid cast, attention is focused on the chemistry of Son Ye-jin (Cha Mi-jo), Jeon Mi-do (Jung Chan-young), and Kim Ji-hyeon (Jang Joo-hee), who will play the three friends. In particular, the three women who are career women in their own lives, but return to their immature when they are together, are going to stimulate empathy by reflecting our image.

Just looking at the released teaser videos, while unusual fun is foretold, I wonder how the three actors would have completed the image of a best friend that would make everyone laugh and cry. Director Kim Sang-ho said, "'Thirty, Nine' is a very good work in which the actors' detailed performances are very good."

First, director Kim Sang-ho said, “Mizo is a character that is close to perfection. He was an adopted child, but he was brought up right and loved enough in a well-to-do family, and he is beautiful both on the outside and on the inside.” He continued, “When expressing such a perfect character, the image of a real actor is more important than anything else in order to give viewers a sense of trust. In that respect, Son Ye-jin was an actress who perfectly matched Mizo. Also, since Mizo is the leader of the three friends, the stability that the actress gives is important, and Son Ye-jin was Mizo itself in every way.”  

On the other hand, attention is also paid to the story behind Jeon Mi-do, who will make a perfect acting transformation into Jung Chan-young's character. Director Kim Sang-ho said, "Chanyeong is the friend with the strongest personality among the three friends. We had to approach it cautiously, because if we don't match the actors, it could be a negative to each other's charms." However, these concerns are only in the air, and “Jeon Mi-do is a genius at maximizing the charm of a character. He is an actor who thoroughly digs into the character and plays the truth.” He also expressed his generous belief that "the sincerity will be conveyed with sincerity through Chanyoung." 

Director Kim Sang-ho picked the role of Jang Joo-hee as the person he had the most trouble with during the casting stage. “While contemplating casting, Son Ye-jin and Jeon Mi-do, who were cast first, were discussing whether there were any actors to recommend to them, and I came to know actress Kim Ji-hyun. She said she was on a show just in time, so she went to see it right away, and she saw the musical and was convinced,” she recalled at the time. He also said, “I thought that the explosive energy of actress Kim Ji-hyun would be expressed in good synergy when she met Joo-hee. In fact, thanks to that, Joo-hee was expressed as a much more attractive character.” 

Lastly, director Kim Sang-ho said, "In 'Thirty, Nine', Chan-Young realizes that there is an 'end' in her life as Chan-Young reaches the end of her life. It is not a drama that talks about death, but a drama that becomes faithful to life only when you realize it.” He added, "I want to be a work that shows the true meaning of life by showing the three friends who are faithfully living their current lives ahead of the death of their friends." 

(Photo=JTBC Studio)

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000542174

<Thirty, Nine> Character Chart

E2306249-E79-E-4-DF2-9-B71-69-E8-C7-B2-C

Cha Mijo Character Description

★  Cha Mijo is an adopted child at the age of 7.  That explains why in she lives with her mom for 32 years not 39 years

942-C9-BB2-ABF2-4350-AF60-13330-D2-E3136

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZiovStDrov/?utm_medium=copy_link

Spoiler

[Been living with my mom for 32 years ~ Cha Mijo]

BCD1-AD13-AD13-458-F-BEFE-B4-AE85420681.

[Our age is 39 years old]

879-CBE1-B-639-C-4-C66-B353-CE12-AB1611-

[Been together with them for 21 years  ~ Jung Chanyoung]

[Has not been in a relationship for 39 years ~ Jang Joohee]

235294-BC-CC69-4141-A19-B-542667-CEA5-A1

• Like 3

Son Yejin will be on Elle Korea March for an EXCLUSIVE feature as The Bride of March, 8 pages

:hooray2:

4154-A7-B6-6857-4026-8-D62-3-D24-E3-CCBE

Source: weibo

Spoiler

466977-E4-3087-4-C01-A738-333776-C69-C9-

Son Yejin and her  fiance, Hyun Bin, left behind their autographs with a handbag boutique.  The sighting is recent after their marriage announcement.  OP posted this morning with caption

The two of you are pretty together.  Congratulations on your marriage”

35-C1-DA89-1882-43-B2-B3-F6-A9-BF19-A708

045-BF470-A6-FF-44-A8-BCF5-DB9-F70556-A3

• Like 2

D-1 to <Thirty, Nine>

Interviews of the casts | Cha Mijo cut

Full video 
Spoiler

<Thirty, Nine> press conference tomorrow 02/16, 2:00pm KST and highlights videos are available on  Naver NOW

https://now.naver.com/show/4608

<Thirty, Nine> rank #9 for Good Data’s Most Buzzworthy Drama for 2nd week of February

• Like 2

Vibe Actors (Kim Jihyun agency) uploaded <Thirty, Nine> poster making of the beautiful trio cut :)

'Thirty-nine' Son Ye-jin X Jeon Mi-do X Kim Ji-hyeon First episode watching point 3 #Acting #Womans #Empathy

2022.02.15. 8:36 am

0004557575_001_20220215083607602.jpg?type=w430

Provided by JTBC Studio

[OSEN=Reporter Park Pan-seok]

In 'Thirty, Nine', we revealed the spectating points that will enhance the viewers' fun shooting the broadcast. 

As the first broadcast of JTBC's new Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Thirty, Nine' (played by Yoo Young-ah/directed by Kim Sang-ho/produced by JTBC Studios, Lotte Cultureworks) is approaching a day away, three points of interest to watch are arousing curiosity. 

POINT. 1 Son Ye-jin X Jeon Mi-do X Kim Ji-hyun, an acting party of famous Korean actors who are hotly united as friends! 

'Thirty, Nine', which draws the deep friendship story of three friends who are 39 years old, is receiving a lot of attention from the start as a comeback work by Korea's representative actress Son Ye-jin (played by Cha Mi-jo). Here, as actress Jeon Mi-do (Jung Chan-young), who is looking forward to her next work, and Kim Ji-hyun (Jang Joo-hee), who is showing off her acting skills, participate, complete the lineup of three friends, and expectations for explosive acting synergy are also rising.

In addition, Son Ye-jin, Jeon Mi-do, and Kim Ji-hyun, and a strong cast of actors such as Yeon Woo-jin (Kim Seon-woo), Lee Mu-saeng (Kim Jin-seok), and Lee Tae-hwan (Park Hyeon-jun), who will create melodic tension, build a worldview with characters full of personality. Accordingly, interest in the acting transformation of the actors who will be in full bloom through 'Thirty, Nine' such as acting if acting or chemistry if chemistry is rising. 

POINT. 2 “I didn't know we were so 'dear' to each other” Their 'warm' women's! 

'Thirty, Nine' illuminates the brilliant days of Cha Mi-Jo (Son Ye-Jin), Jeong Chan-Young (Jeon Mi-Do), and Jang Joo-Hee (Kim Ji-Hyeon) who met by chance when they were 18 and became friends. They have been observing each other's lives for 20 years, and one day they find out that they don't have much time left to spend together. 

Breaking up with someone is not an unfamiliar and awkward age, but I would never have imagined that that person would become a friend who was always by my side. The loveliness of the three friends increases as the time we spend together is precious, and it will melt the hearts of the viewers. I wonder how the three friends who didn't know they were so dear to each other will make up for the remaining time, and their bold moves. 

POINT. 3 A story of empathy that we will all cry and laugh, a classy healing drama that will mark the beginning of the spring of 2022 is born!

'Thirty, Nine' is a real human romance drama that deals with the deep story of friendship, love, and life of three friends who are about to turn forty. It deals with the friendship of three dear friends, the melodies of three couples with different textures, and the joys and sorrows of life with loved ones, bringing true humanism. 

In particular, through the three friends, the stable happiness of ordinary life and the romance that blooms in the harsh realities goes beyond sympathy and foreshadows healing, and the meeting with 'Thirty and Nine', who will visit viewers by announcing the start of the spring of 2022, is eagerly awaited. lose 

In this way, Son Ye-jin, Jeon Mi-do, and Kim Ji-hyun will create the story of three friends who are 39 years old. JTBC's new Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Thirty, Nine' will be broadcast for the first time at 10:30 pm on the 16th.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/109/0004557575

• Like 2

<Thirty, Nine> chaotic trio new still cut released. :lol:

So, this was the police station scene that a OP witnesses last year where she saw Son Yejin, fightings etc… Cha Mijo elder sister, Cha Mi-hyun (Kang Malgeum) is the lady in hot pink dress.  

Look forward to tomorrow nite first broadcast at 10:30pm KST on JTBC, TVing and Netflix.

:yaaa:

62-F73-AF5-386-D-484-C-A778-8-D274-F1796

5-BE1-CA7-D-A9-A9-40-A3-AD71-6-EEA8-A8-B

D6-FE5098-5-E39-4-D4-F-9-E53-3-A02-B8940

Thirty, Nine' Son Ye-jin X Jeon Mi-do X Kim Ji-hyun, Summoned to the Police Station During a Fight... shocking mourning

2022.02.15. 1:56 PM

Reporter Jung Ji-hyun | MY DAILY

Spoiler

202202151349714119_1_20220215135605504.jpg?type=w430

202202151349714119_2_20220215135605516.jpg?type=w430

[My Daily = Reporter Jung Ji-hyun]
Son Ye-jin, Jeon Mi-do, and Kim Ji-hyun are urgently summoned to the police station because of their messed up mess. 

JTBC's new Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Thirty, Nine' (written by Yoo Young-ah, directed by Kim Sang-ho), which will be broadcast for the first time on the 16th, is a bloody brawl between Cha Mi-jo (Son Ye-jin), Jeong Chan-young (Jeon Mi-do), and Jang Joo-hee (Kim Ji-hyun). open 

Cha Mi-jo, Jeong Chan-young, and Jang Joo-hee, who are thirty-nine years old but return to their infancy when they are together, decide to gather at the hospital of their best friend, Cha Mi-jo, a dermatologist, and hold a pious friendship event.

At that time, when they were having a peaceful time quarreling, something like lightning happens to them. To be subjected to a merciless attack from an unknown group that came without notice. The three friends are forced to join the war in an instant, and at the age of 39, they have a rather embarrassing memory of going to the police station after fighting. 

In the released photo, Mi-Jo Cha, Chan-Young Jeong, and Joo-Hee Jang are seen sitting side by side in a police station chair. The sparse hair is the basics, and the broken lips and nosebleeds suggest the situation at the time when it was hot. Cha Mi-jo's laser-shooting eyes, Jeong Chan-young, who has a wrinkled forehead while touching a sore spot, and Jang Joo-hee's half-enthusiasm appearance also provoke comical laughter, making the three friends wonder about the daily life of the three friends who seem to have no wind. . 

In addition, the existence of her older sister Mi-hyeon Cha (Kang Mal-geum), who uses her fighting powers and examines Cha Mi-jo's face while cooking, is also unusual. In particular, there is a lot of anxiety in Mi-jo Cha's gaze looking at her older sister, and at the same time, Joo-hee Jang's expression is frozen. 

Cha Mi-hyun's bloody gaze, which contrasts with the intense hot pink outfit, stimulates curiosity even more, as if announcing the arrival of the final boss in this area. An ominous situation foreshadowing the second leg. The three friends will be able to safely leave the police station and return home, raising exciting speculation as to why this happened to them. 

Son Ye-jin, Jeon Mi-do, and Kim Ji-hyun's varied day at the police station can be seen in the first episode of 'Thirty, Nine', which will be broadcast at 10:30 pm on the 16th. 

[Photo = provided by JTBC Studio]

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/117/0003577188

• Like 2

Son Yejin new still cut for tvN “You Quiz on the Block” broadcast tomorrow 02/16 at 9:45pm KST (new timing)

“You Quiz’” PD Park Geunhyung shared that “You Quiz’” is the only variety show that Son Yejin will join to promote her new work.She’d shared behind stories about filming, he thought fans would find it interesting.

tvN “You Quiz on the Block” written segment, Son Yejin segment will be shown first.

http://program.m.tving.com/tvn/youquizontheblock/19/Board/List

Spoiler

5-C8277-E2-312-D-474-C-8-ADC-DF51-F82-DA

'You Quiz' PD "Son Ye-jin, ♥ Hyunbin and ♥Hyunbin confession of 'first love' is new" [Interview]

2022.02.15. 9:15 am
Reporter Shin Young-eun | STAR TODAY

0004921919_001_20220215091501045.jpg?type=w430

Son Ye-jin confessed her first love in 'You Quiz'. photo| tvN

[Shin Young-eun | Star Today]

Actress Son Ye-jin and actress Hyun Bin (over 40) of the same age announced their marriage in March, attracting attention to appear in 'You Quiz'. 

Son Ye-jin made a surprise appearance in the trailer released at the end of tvN's entertainment program 'You Quiz on the Block' (directed by Kim Min-seok, Park Geun-hyung), which was broadcast on the 9th. Son Ye-jin will appear as 'Eternal First Love in My Head' in 'OOO Special in My Head', which will be aired on the 16th.

In the trailer, Son Ye-jin, when asked, "I'm curious about the nation's first love's first love," said with a smile, "Now love is first love," and colored the scene in pink. 

On the 10th, a day after the trailer was released, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's agencies said, "Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin are taking their precious first steps as reliable partners." "The two are planning to hold a wedding ceremony in some place in Seoul in March," they announced. The wedding is held privately by inviting parents and acquaintances according to the will of the two.

After announcing her marriage to Hyun Bin, a lot of attention is focused on Son Ye-jin's side of 'You Quiz'. Son Ye-jin, which is difficult to see on variety shows, is even more so.

You Quiz' PD Park Geun-hyung told Maeil Business Star Today on the 15th, "Many of the crew have been fans of actress Son Ye-jin for a long time and have been waiting for an opportunity to appear." said that he was the only one who decided to appear on 'You Quiz.' He said that he chose the program as a viewer who usually watches 'You Quiz' after leaving behind various entertainment shows, so the feeling was new." 

PD Park continued, "During filming, you told me a lot of behind-the-scenes stories about your work so far, and I think it will be a very interesting story for your fans." The part where you said 'this is your first love' came closer (?)," he said, referring to the news of her marriage to Hyun Bin, which he heard after Son Ye-jin's public confession of her first love. 

After Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin first worked together in the movie 'Negotiation (2018'), rumors of her dating began to surface. She became a public lover after the fourth of her dating rumors, after she co-starred as Lee Jeong-hyeok and Yoon Se-ri in the tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You', which ended in January 2020. Son Ye-jin's appearance on 'You Quiz' will be broadcast at 9:45 pm on the 16th.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/009/0004921919

• Like 2