Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Pirates in Philippines Oct 22
10702000_538052459671711_864996612453602

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"SM CinExclusive: The Pirates (Official Trailer)

cr to uploader

Guest mahominami

Panonoorin ko yan.  :)  I will definitely watch it. Tnx to SM Cinema for buying the rights to show it in Philippines.   :-*

class="headline" style="font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.21em; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Son Ye Jin & Hyun Bin did not attend Busan International Film FestivalSTAR N NewsBy Kim Dong-Joo | STAR N News – 14 hours ago
Son Ye Jin & Hyun Bin did not attend Busan International Film Festival

Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin did not attend 'Busan International Film Festival' due to their schedules.

'The 19th Busan International Film Festival' began on October 2nd, and a great number of different events were held during last two days.

A great number of major actors and actresses who played in major hit films, including 'The Laws of Temptation,' 'The King's Wrath,' 'My Love, My Bride,' 'Taste of Romance,' 'The Informer,' 'The Pirates,' 'Sea Fog,' 'Daughter,' and 'Roaring Currents' visited Busan.

Jung Jae Young, Cho Jung Seok, and Park Sung Woong, and director Lee Jae Gyu of 'The King's Wrath,' and Kim Nam Gil, Kim Won Hae, and director Lee Suk Hoon of 'The Pirates' attended outdoor stage greetings, and met up with many movie fans.

However, Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin, who played the two films did not attend the events due to their schedules.

Hyun Bin had to attend the closing ceremony of '2014 Incheon Asian Games,' and Son Ye Jin had a new film shooting.

However, the actors who attended the events showed a fabulous teamwork.

Meanwhile, the closing ceremony of 'The 19th Busan International Film Festival' will be held on October 11th, and Cho Jing Woong and Lee Jung Hyun are going to emcee the event.

https://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/biff-son-ye-jin-hyun-bin-did-not-004725357.html

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"PIRATES - 해적: 바다로 간 산적 - KOREAN MOVIE
http://youtu.be/ZPkwbq4ygzY
cr to uploader

Guest unnie77

kim nam gil  Pirates action figure...DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF THERE IS SON YE JIN PIRATES ACTION FIGURE ? LIKE THIS ONE OF KIM NAM GIL.

• 2 weeks later...

another project of Son Ye Jin and Kim Nam Gil after the tv series The Shark...this is one of the box office hits and best Korean Movie  of 2014  "The Pirates"...how i wish i'm in Manila so I can see the movie In Big Screen... felt sad i wont be able to watch it on my hometown...Son Ye Jin is one of my fave Korean actress with Song Hye Kyo,and Eugene...to All my  Kababayan's out there please do watch it...its really worth watching and a really good movie..  

Guest theresal1430294437

I have been on this site for quite a long time and this is the only time, I got the courage to post. I really love son ye jin and love all her movies. In the movie, white night, it maybe an awkward scenes with her body but the acting is really commendable> I love how she portray the depths of the character, the coldness, I really like how she acts in that movie. So white night is truly where her acting shows. I am in Manila and I am so excited to watch the The Pirate here. Honestly I have watched the raw movie with no subtitle and I am looking forward for the subtitle one in SM Cinema..

Here some good news about the box office of The Pirates:

The movie " Pirates " beat the views of " Miss Granny "

The movie Pirates defeated Miss Granny views become film ranked 16th in history . According to the Korean Film Council , the movie Pirates of the day 12/10 has been broadcast in 74 theater and attracted 8668 views , bringing the total to 8,663,400 views respectively .  Opening date of 6/8 , Pirates ( Seok Hoon Lee ) has received the support of the audience during 2 months and became one of the successful film of the year in terms of revenue . At last September , beating movie Speedy Scandal (2008 ) with 8,240,000 views and became the most successful films of Lotte Entertainment . Movies play a huge role in boosting sales of Lotte film after 6 years.  Not only that , on 12/10 , the film also beat revenue of Miss Granny ( 8,650,000 views) . Pirates same time with Currents Frozen and Roaring views 3 highest film in 2014 .  Along with 12 films over 10 million views , is Snowpiercer Grade 13 , Grade 14 is The Face Reader , Grade 15 is Iron Man 3 , the film ranks among the top 16 films with the highest views of all time.

cre: newsen

@theresal Hello there! Welcome to the thread. I'm glad you enjoyed White Night and personally it was one of my favorite too (I have its poster in my room). I love her other films too, like A Moment to Remember, The Classic, Lover's Concerto, but those belongs to another genre. White Night isn't the conventional love story, and it reminds me a lot of Oldboy; haunting, twisted yet beautiful at the same time. Even Son Ye Jin herself mentioned that the film was like her destiny. :)

Guest unnie77

PLEASE SUPPORT SON YE JIN  ,CLICK LIKE UNDER NUMBER 10. SON YE JIN  TO GET YOUR VOTE COUNTED.

STAR RANKING POLL] Star Ranking poll is ready for you! 

1619239_728749897199243_8734405307720206
' alt='' class='ipsImage' >"); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: 28px 8648px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;'> Topic: "The Queen Of ROM-COMS" ' alt='' class='ipsImage' >"); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: 28px 8648px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;'>

We will be waiting for your answer!
Remember that your choice makes our TOP 5.

*Please press "Like" only to the candidates*
(We won't be able to count your precious vote if you comment the name of the stars so please press "Like")

PLEASE SUPPORT SON YE JIN  ,CLICK LIKE UNDER NUMBER 10. SON YE JIN  TO GET YOUR VOTE COUNTED.

https://www.facebook.com/Showbizkoreatv/photos/a.268851893189048.61809.257619180978986/728749897199243/?type=1&theater

Guest theresal1430294437

201410161651531prgsty_T5_108334.jpg

Same Clothes, Different Feel: Son Ye Jin and Han Sunhwa

Article: [same Clothes, Different Feel] Son Ye Jin vs Han Sunhwa, battle of the beautiful legs

Source:
Dispatch via Naver

1. [+9,339, -522] You guys are finally insane, how dare you compare her to her..

2. [+8,841, -481] How did this happen, how is Son Ye Jin being compared to Han Sunhwa...

3. [+6,905, -763] Shut up, Son Ye Jin wins!! Han Sunhwa has an elementary school student's body ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+5,790, -460] Both are pretty but my vote goes to Son Ye Jin

5. [+866, -67] Do not compare a goddess to someone made by plastic surgery

6. [+844, -62] I mean... even if they're wearing the same dress... since when did Han Sunhwa become the same level to be vs anything against Son Ye Jin? ㅋ Personally, I admit that coordi-wise Sunhwa looks better but... ridiculous that she's even a drama lead right now.

7. [+816, -61] How dare they compare her to Son Ye Jin... Journalist-nim, this is Son Ye Jin we're talking about. She's Son Ye Jin.

-

Source: Nate

1. [+573, -102] How dare you compare her to Son Ye Jin ㅋㅋ She's even a top class among actresses, how dare you even put a singer next to her? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+465, -30] Honestly, Son Ye Jin's older now and has got some work done but if you were to compare her younger days to the age idols are now, she'd own them all. There's absolutely no comparison here. She was the epitome of innocence. I also like her for not being like other actresses who rely on CFs. She tries various characters and has a broad acting spectrum. I support her as a fan.

3. [+426, -36] Since when did Son Ye Jin become comparable to Han Sunhwa

Park Cheol-min told tales about Son Ye-jin making sexual jokes on set.

A press conference was held for the movie "Pirates" on the SBS TV show "Good Morning".

Park Cheol-min said, "We were in a container, sheltering from the cold when I heard Son Ye-jin and Nam-gil sharing sexual jokes. I thought to myself, 'should I continue with this movie?'

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin said, "We were all in the water once in this winter weather and it was so cold I almost cussed".

Source : hancinema

I'm a silent reader for years, can't believe I just signed up to share this! :DDDDDDDD SAIL SHIP SAIL!