Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Thanks for the warm welcome!   Thank you for posting the screencaps. Shin Min ah is so cute too. Lee Min Ki said that three actresses who could lead him are those three. About Yejin, he saw my wife got married movie and loved her in it.

After the Psychic movie, Ye Jin said that both actors were so good and that she couldn't take her eyes off the screen all throughout the movie.

I didn't see anything about her new movie though.

Guest MariYEH

cr: CDBLOOM @ yooneunhye.net

665yejin.gif

Interviewer: Who invited you here today?

Son Ye Jin: ”I’m here because I did a movie, 'White Night' with Go Soo oppa ”.

Yoon Eun Hye: ”I’m here because a production member invited me.”

Together, ”Psychic, Hwaiting (Fighting).

Production member…funny.. [:lol:]

Aside from working in Personal Taste together, Son Ye Jin and Yoon Eun Hye are both models for luxury brand Cartier. :)

i was laughing the whole night just repeating this clip...

thanks for the translation!

jcldfc: hahaha couldn't take her eyes off the screen (and Ko soo oppa!) hahaha thanks!

Guest cofioca

Hello jc, you are heaven sent! Thanks again my new chingu for the awesome translations! w00t.gif

Hi  윤은혜, thanks for dropping by and sharing that wonderful stuff.  Both SYJ and YEH are wonderful! biggrin.gif

Cris, you heard it right! Ye Jin did say Ko Soo oppa!!! wub.gif *squeals*

Btw, brought some new goodies to share with all of you blush.gif

~ Chatelaine 2010 Winter Collection

5162937149_68ff1d4cef_b.jpg

5162937251_65104af5b2_b.jpg

5163546006_b520253f55_b.jpg

5163550856_c12664a71d_b.jpg

5162942353_b9488fcd1b_b.jpg

5163551142_133214d64f_b.jpg

Credits to Chatelaine Website and SYJ Baidu

Guest atienne

hi everyone. after days of reading the thread (292 you've got to be kidding me, oohh i'm not done yet)sweatingbullets.gif i finally decided to post. 

i've been a fan of SYJ for a year but i don't know much about her. i just read all the post and news here.

i really think she's the Hollywood type of actress, ah she got the looks the talents and the confidencebiggrin.gif.

i hope she got projects hollywood stylehappy.gif

recently i finished watching summer scentwub.gif .. thumbs up to her..

i felt really moved, we kinda have the same condition, ah ahm not the love story, its the heart thing. 

anyway tnx for the news, pics,  humors and story in this thread i enjoyed it although i felt my eyes are blurring on me.tears.gif 

i'll visit again tom..  hope there will be more news to our multi talented heroine.

Guest atienne

Son Ye Jin 손예진 안녕하세요~여러분, 손예진이에요^^

페이스북에 처음으로 글을 남기네요. 제 페이스북에 들어오셔서 좋은 글 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다. 저는 요즘 다음 작품을 고민하고 있어서.. 쉬는 동안 여행도 많이 다니고 책도 읽고 집에서 빈둥거리며 너무 잘 쉬었어요.^^

이제 여러분들께 곧 좋은 작품 보여드릴려고 많이 고민하고 있으니까 조만간 알려드릴께요.. 갑자기 날씨가 너무 추워졌어요, 감기 조심하시고, 항상 몸 따뜻하게 하시고, 웃는일 많으시길,,,!!

ahh.. i saw and copied this in SYJ facebook. seems like a news or somethin' hope someone can translate tnx.

Guest mona_rukia

Wow ...since i'm here first before the others allow me to be the first to welcome

atienne and tinskportin to this thread....

I'm so happy :D:lol: to see new names in SYJ's thread and I'm sure the others are thrilled as well....

atienne i went through the same thing as you did..read this from page 1 and i'm

sure it will be a fun read and very informative about Ye-Jin

tinskportinam sooooooo glad you love SYJ in perfect match, (are you filipino?)i've had my doubts as to how SYJ will be received by fans here in the philippines especially with this character she's playing)...you should try watching her movies and other dramas..you'll love her all the more!!!

again WELCOME! WELCOME! WELCOME!

CRIS: :w00t: you always amaze me with your artworks....mmmmm ...i look forward to your future works....

soju_chic hi soju_chic...i may not post sometimes but i'm always visiting this site ..everyday...you guys always beat me in posting new stuff.... ;):wub:

keep spreading SON YE JIN love!!!!

Guest mona_rukia

English translation of Ye Jin's Korean message

"Hello~everyone, this is Son Ye Jin^^

It's my first time leaving a message on Facebook. Thank you all for visiting my page & for leaving the lovely messages. I've been thinking hard about my next project recently...during my spare time, I travelled quite a bit, did some reading & rested very well at home.^^" ‎"In order to present to you all soon with a good project, I've been thinking real hard about the next move & will be able to let everyone know very soon...the weather has suddenly turned really cold, so please take care & not catch a cold, and remember to always keep your body warm & I hope you all will be blessed with loads of happy things to smile about,,,!!"

from SYJ's official fb

atienne and tinskportin, WELCOME!!! :w00t: I hope you guys will also fill in this thread with love and support...like yejin mentioned in her message, we must all have something to smile about and you guys definitely made us smile here... :D

MY WARMEST WELCOME TO YOU BOTH!!!

mona: thanks for transferring her message from official FB...now you beat us with that one hahaha :lol: and thanks for appreciating the artwork...my pleasure sharing them with you guys.. ;)

so I would assume that the movie with LMK is still not final yet as she is still looking..well, whatever she decides to do I will be supporting her all the way!!!

cheers to the future projects!!!! yejin fighting!!!

Guest cofioca

Hello sweeties! smiley-greet025.gif

mailbox.gif I've just read SYJ's heartwarming message today and it made my day much better!!! biggrin.gif

Dear Ye Jin ssi,

Annyeong!

I'm very happy to hear from you directly. I'm all the more relieved to know that you've been meditating on your next project through your recent travels and readings and relaxations. Likewise, I'm very glad that you seem to be refreshing your mind, body, and soul from those activities. I, too believe that these would be a great help to you in preparing for your next project. biggrin.gif So, please take your time and we will patiently wait for your come back. 

Take care, beloved unni! wub.gif

How I wish she can read my response. rolleyes.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sign0016.gif tinskportin and atienne to Son Ye Jin's Soompi haven! I send my thanks and appreciation for your lovely sharings of your admiration for SYJ.  That matter is a common understanding among fans here. wub.gif And so, please feel free to visit, show your support, share more often here. I'm excited to see your upcoming posts. w00t.gif

sign0031.gif mona and atienne for bringing in and sharing Ye Jin's latest message here! I first knew about it here so I appreciate much. tongue.gif

sign0036.gif shane I do hope and pray for  her to have a warmest reception from fellow Filipino fans.happy.gif  Mabuhay (Welcome), SYJ! 

You never really fail to bring sign0028.gif artworks, Cris! Loving them more and more! wub.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

filmstrip.gif Son Ye Jin's 31st Blue Dragon Awards Greetings

Here's a Chinese translation (and it's a rough one when done so in English)  by a fan and shared by another fan named gigibestg11 @ SYJ's Baidu 

Translated from the K K big big thank you ~ ~ ~ ~ translation

SYJ's Blue Dragon Film Festival Greetings

Hello everybody I was the 29th Blue Dragon Awards presentation ceremony to get married actress wife, actress Son Ye Jin

Dragon has now become a 31-year-olds

30 generations into the dragon is a long time to meet many of the stars in the movie a happy occasion

SYJ I will once again fuel dragon (which should be ODA) ^ ^.

翻译来自K大~~谢谢K大的翻译~~

大家好我是在第29届青龙奖的颁奖典礼中以妻子结婚了获得女主角奖的演员孙艺珍

青龙现在已经成为了31岁的青年了

迈入30代的青龙是长久以来能够在电影中遇见许多星星的愉快的场合

我孙艺珍也会再一次为青龙加油(应援)的^^.

Credit to SYJ Baidu

Hello soju_chic :D although i read some negative opinions of some

of Filipino Fans that Ye Jin was too old for LMH and not suit to the character of PARK GAE iN i still hope that if they will actually see and watch the whole Drama,

ill bet 100% they will :wub: SYJ!

filipinoes are so 'into' the LOVETEAM(sticking to only one love interest to the movies and so on?)(is my term right? :lol: )? so i understand them.

----

Kumapta CRIS! lovely artwork. :) i more like LMH for YJ but

seeing unnie in the Psychic premier makes me wanna go to "GO SOO OPPA!" :blink:

Thanks for the Updates! :) Love it..

:phew: Something wrong with my siggy! :unsure: Help chingu's?