Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Guest Himitsuu

Hello!

How's our lovely Yejin doing? Will she be back soon?

By the way, what does Yejin's fans are called? Like Minos for Minho, etc.

Also, I hope that we also have a translator so that we could understand the article clearly and accurately. : (

I hope a lot of people would support Yejin. 

Thank you guys for your hard work. : )

Guest cris14

kotu: I don't know anything pertaining to your last question..hihihi :sweatingbullets:

with your line up of male celebs, I agree with your no.1.. I would love to see her again with him only this time I hope to see not just a holding hands!!! hahaha

Hi Son Ye Jin fans...just saw this article & though it's not confirmed, at least it's an update about one of korea's most beautiful & talented actresses... blush.gif

CHUNGMURO/FILM

Sohn Ye-jin and Lee Min-ki’s chilling romance

by javabeans | October 5, 2010 | 40 Comments

Sohn Ye-jin and Lee Min-ki will be pairing up in the movie Chilling Romance [오싹한 연애, a working title], in which she plays a woman who can see ghosts. She has cut herself off entirely from the rest of the world, but a romance develops with Lee’s character, who wants to protect her.

A rep from Sohn’s management explained that’s she’d fallen in love with the script early on and made the statement that she is “looking favorably” at the project. It’s a cautious way of saying that her side hasn’t finalized things yet, but things look good.

I’m still trying to picture these two in a romance together — it’s a little hazy in my mind, but I do love both actors. I can see Sohn Ye-jin nailing the vulnerability and complexity of a woman with unwanted supernatural powers. And Lee Min-ki as a devoted protector? Sign me up.

Sohn’s last project was the MBC romantic comedy Personal Taste with Lee Min-ho, where she played a cute, bumbling woman who falls in love with his perfectionist character, whom she initially mistakes for being gay. Meanwhile, Lee Min-ki had a very busy last year, with indie movie Oishii Man, thriller A Million, and the box-office blockbuster Haeundae. It looks like the next year will be equally busy for him: He’s busily filming Quick, an action comedy in which he plays a deliveryman who accidentally comes into possession of a bomb. He’ll begin shooting Road to Utah in California later this month, in which he plays a drifter who meets a woman in LA and embarks on a road trip with her.

Via OSEN

Credit: Dramabeans [ http://www.dramabeans.com/2010/10/sohn-ye-jin-and-lee-min-kis-chilling-romance/ ]

I miss seeing Ko Soo & Son Ye Jin together. No more recent news/photos/stories about them? :unsure:

thanks for the new wollylamb...i like lee min ki, i like him back in xman. it is going to be so funny to see him partnering up with unnie. can't wait

is it a drama or movie ?

dear kutu_loncat, according to javabeans, it's a movie...seems like Lee Min Ki has not been acting in dramas for quite some time. I liked his role in Dalja's Spring... :)

mona_rukia i was excited when i came across this news too, so i felt i had to share...let's keep our fingers crossed that this news will come true! Can't wait to see Son Ye Jin's next work of art! :wub:

Guest mona_rukia

i believe all of us here have been waiting for her next project ..i really do hope this pushes through

and the character! i think she can nail it..........

Guest cris14

woooohhh..yejin and LBH are always together these days huh! heheh

dont know why but i am excited about that..possibilities

lee minki mentioned before that yejin is his IDEAL..hihihi

kilig!

to those of you who misses yejin with ko soo

this is for us guys! hope you like it!

you.jpg

did a sketch recently...

img032c.jpg

and artworks..

lo.jpg

loi.jpg

b-1.jpg

thanks everyone for the news and pics..you guys are great!!!

excited for everything!

Our beautiful goddess at tonight's Pusan International Film Festival Opening Ceremony.

Her dress is probably the most beautiful one for the evening. Top that with her ever so elegant and classic look!

2010100723131235041_1.jpg

201010072042341127_1.jpg

PP10100700092.JPG

PYH2010100716540001300_P2.jpg

201010072129121.jpg

PP10100700203.JPG

201010072233581127_1.jpg

201010072103772019_1.jpg

20101007_12864558362.jpg

20101007_1286460232_2.jpg

PYH2010100718140005100_P2.jpg

20101007_12864558361.jpg

2010100710177_2010100708671.jpg

just look at that amazing aura she exudes...

458089cd96364361900c361005a82a64.jpg

07_92675.jpg

NISI20101007_0003512864_web.jpg

e95a9c9a9b5188e5204a408fc5af8e08.jpg

101007_songA11.jpg

201010072239261003_1.jpg

PP10100700131.JPG

201010072231591121_1.jpg

201010072105771393_1.jpg

NISI20101007_0003513032_web.jpg

07_92672.jpg

The gem of Korean Movie & TV~

Guest jjyy738

Our beautiful goddess at tonight's Pusan International Film Festival Opening Ceremony.

Her dress is probably the most beautiful one for the evening. Top that with her ever so elegant and classic look!

Yuta_rule: long time no see! Thank you so much for your postings. :wub:

Yejin's appearance yesterday in Pusan International Film Festival is, for me, the most astonishing Red Carpet appearance of Yejin. Of course we all know she is the queen of Red Carpet and she always stands out with her excellent choices of dress and style. However, her walk on red carpet yesterday was totally phenomenal. Her dress was actually relatively low-keyed and reserved compared to other actresses who, in my opinion, were so anxious to attract the limelight by showing too much. On the contrary, Yejin just shines like tender moonlight. And if you look at the youtube link I give here, you will find that it is her demeanor and that kind of inner quiet confidence that distinguishes her from other actresses. I was spellbound by her appearance yesterday. Before, I will use words like beautiful and sexy to describe Yejin's Red Carpet appearances. But yesterday, "grace" is the right word to describe her. I also like the way yuta_rule describe her. She exudes a kind of elegant and classy aura, which remind me of actresses of Hollywood Classic Era like Grace Kelly and Ingrid Bergman.

Naturally, Korean media applauds Yejin's look yesterday.

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=009&aid=0002332760

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXiQqzv8XT0

she is pretty in those dress. she look s like Fujiki kazue a japanese actress.

http://www.google.com.my/imglanding?q=fujiki+kazue&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=yc3&sa=X&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&biw=1600&bih=734&tbs=isch:1&prmd=vi&tbnid=ft4N9mLkOycr6M:&imgrefurl=http://www.dramajepang.com/forum/viewtopic.php%253Fid%253D1096&imgurl=http://www.asianbite.com/JapanImages/Manami-Konishi-Image-1.jpg&zoom=1&w=352&h=500

Guest cofioca

Hello all! Thanks for those updates! I've been away for days because of my deceased grandfather.... 

Anyhow, I've missed SYJ a lot so it's very comforting to hear that she's considering a movie with Lee Min Ki for her next project... And she sure looks gorgeous in  the Pusan IFF event. 

Guest cris14

WOW...couldn't find the right word but WOW...

A big factor maybe because she is very classy already..so given that fact, when she wears something really pretty plus her classy aura it creates something really unexplainable, indescribable look. And yes mona you are right, we are all blown away by her look for that night..hihihi :lol: