Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Hello cris! Thanks for those sharings! biggrin.gif Awesome fanmade artwork, I appreciate it too. w00t.gif Btw, I couldn't download those pics from the blog. But I found similar ones from DC Gallery. Here they are: 

5017109488_10071444e1_b.jpg

5016501673_d5726388a4_z.jpg

EDIT:

Just to add more from photos (cropped) from GD campaign... wink.gif 

5019949930_2dcbb3f6b8_b.jpg

5019360747_166ea7289b_b.jpg

5019959074_c8568f74c4_b.jpg

Totally loving those smiles... smile.gif

Credits to DC Gallery

since I have plenty of time now I might be doing something that I haven't done for awhile now...

I am going to post that later on if I am done..hihihi

Thanks soju for the pics..yeah some blogs doesn't allow you to save pics..but you can save them by capturing the pics and then you can crop them.

LOVE those smile too!

Guest whatleftforme

Hi cris & all other fan fellows,

Thank you for all of your contribution. I've been dying to go here to know her latest news. What a transformation! A 180o change of style, didn't expect that blush.gif. I love her in the dress, looked sexy & elegant eh? Although the sports wear look hip, but isn't weird wearing a backpack to a movie premiere? She's gorgeous as always...

Greetings to all Ye Jin lovers!!! biggrin.gif

Cris, no prob dear! You're very welcomed! biggrin.gifAnd I'm glad to see you back for updates! Also, thanks a lot for that helpful info. smile.gif

Hello there whatleftforme! To others, her fashion sense may kinda seem odd or unpredictable... But as a celebrity, I actually like her playful side when it comes to fashion.  I second the motion that whatever she wears, she just looks stunning (and not to forget how she wears them with so much poise and grace)  wub.gif 

Hi rodarte! I'm glad you watched the White Night ... Like you, I've just watched it recently. SYJ showed another side of her versatility as an actress there. biggrin.gif I couldn't agree with you more on Mi Ho/Jia and Yo han's tragic story.  *sobs Anyway, I'd be happy to know more of your thoughts on it. Thanks for visiting here! 

Btw, I'm sharing a few SYJ goodies with her endorsement of Ohui products in a shopping store in China. 

Reposted from Baidu. Thanks to adison83 for the photos and captions. smile.gif

Whitening Series

5022694824_7cb75074fd_b.jpg

UV protection

5022091201_f131437c64_b.jpg

And different camera angles goes upstairs out of different colors

5022092639_b5b734fb8e_b.jpg

Makeups

5022705008_b76cd704b0_b.jpg

Credits to SYJ Baidu Bar

Greetings to all Ye Jin chingus!  I miss y'all...:)

Here's another fashion comparative analysis of SYJ with another actress wearing the same nude dress that she had worn in Cyrano VIP Premiere...

[Else feel the same clothes] Son Ye-jin vs Yoo, nude dress matdaegyeol

5032195267_9fc5096896_z.jpg

[sports Seoul com | Harrington, TC news] siseuru nudeuton costume is fashioned after ruke. NEIL think this seems like nude makeup cheoheom highly acclaimed fashion two minutes in the nude like the wind. Especially in beige dress costume is a sexy and luxurious at the same time as emissionshave been attracting attention.

Last Son Ye-jin and incentives, such as densities; nudeuton wear clothes attracted attention. Son Ye-jin the movie 'Love jojakdan'll pass' VIP premiere showing off and attracted attention from the cheongsunmi. Held last August that attract young 'Mnet 20's Choice' a show of this stature was choosing clothes.

Any clothes? : Son Ye-jin and incentives previously selected densities; clothes' Se non Bye Butterfly 1423 Water (CELEN B BY 1423 NAVIEWATER) 'is a work of the Italian designer. In keeping with the highly acclaimed recent fashion neutral color nude-tone beige colorto the modern sensewas emphasized. Thanks to fit tight, but no body was not bored. the priceof 97 yuan.

For Son Ye-jin? : Son Ye-jin has highlighted the unique feeling of neat. Natural makeup made transparent to the waves and Son Ye-jin's hair and innocent charmand maximize made. The point was in the handbag. Fringe of the bag-shaped handbag with a light feeling animated outing.

Is zero incentive? : her sexy appeal that has attracted zero. Except the square-shaped earrings, costume accessories, attention was focused excluded. 8 proportioned stature, thanks to the proved without subtracting. Light turns red short-haired head fell to one side, rendering hair attractions emphasized arrogant.

Same clothes feel different? : Son Ye-jin and incentives, depending on the suitability of the TPO Young has been replaced advantage. Son Ye First the premiere guestrosseoneun presented somewhat excessive styling. Most revealing of the star personalities in pyeongbeomham unlike the hero of the day as it looks, respectively. Necklaces, bracelets, handbags, accessories leading to the production well was full of greed.

Young attended a summer night, while the summer has achieved perfect harmony with the party. No more than shoulder hair bobbedbe exposed to venture to the collarbone and the shoulder line. Was highlighted with the help of a cool feeling. Here's an imposing pose, facial expression and feeling of arrogant charm that has pushed the sexy costumes.

5032196557_d74963858f_z.jpg5032198459_f411b40f95_z.jpg

Source: Sports Seoul Entertainment News

Translation by Google

Guest whatleftforme

Thanks soju for the comparison of SYJ & Yoo wearing the same dress (even though I didn't understand what the article was saying?). Is this what the writer meant: SYJ was a bit excessive, & her style was not suitable for a VIP premiere??? He/she praised Yoo for simplicity???

Ah, whatever, screw those criticisms... Our SYJ is always stunning & the most beautiful :)

Hi whatleftforme, no prob at all. My utmost pleasure to share SYJ goodies with all of you. biggrin.gif I wish, though, there was a better translation. laugh.gif As for the write-up and the gist I got from the translation, I believe the analyst somehow implied that. But, imho I don't see that it was inappropriate for her to wear that nude dress in the Cyrano premiere... After all, the said movie is of a romcom genre and her overall look there exudes sweetness or that similar vibe. I thought the dress rather looked flattering to her healthy figure as well.Also, I did some research and found out that the other celebrity who wore the same was model-actress Yoo In Young. Well, not really familiar of her. But all I can emphasize is that they wore it on different functions. Hence, they styled the dress on a differing appeal . Hello Mona and Cris! I'm having the same longing for her and I'm wondering how she's been doing lately.  rolleyes.gif  

There were talks in DC Gall that she would be cameo-ing in an episode of Gloria weekend drama but there aren't really any official confirmation about it so I don't think we count from this as of yet. Anyhow, I do extremly wish we would hear from Ye Jin unni real soon... happy.gif

Btw, thank you Mona for the scans and updates. Appreciate a lot. biggrin.gif

I will also be sharing some scans and BTS captures from the most recent of her Cosmopolitan shoot...

5036882900_bfe005f141_b.jpg

5036267611_18463d8b8b_z.jpg

5037026464_ac0fd12f0d.jpg5037030216_16142f27a1.jpg

5036984728_3c3d1f9431_z.jpg

5037002474_7bcea3a347_z.jpg

5037002826_2bd4f51857_z.jpg

5037006164_52e01e4472_z.jpg

5037006902_6ffa257491_z.jpg

5036390625_b3876df977_b.jpg

5037011888_1b879a2818_b.jpg

5036395483_fda2b4782b_z.jpg

5037016854_d36ec3968f_b.jpg

5036402247_91323d9d32_b.jpg

Credits to SYJ Baidu 

A feature article of Good Downloader campaign from Cine21

I only included SYJ's segments and other highlights of GD campaign. Also, I revised a few parts such as the titles and intro for better understanding.

The rest, thanks to Google translate. :lol:

Thank you for your Good Download!

Written by: Lee Joo-hyun  

Photos: sonhongju (Photo Director)

Photo: baekjongheon

Good Dowloader campaign's fourth CF shooting

5038528148_a9585ab081.jpg

Last September 8, Good Downloader Campaign (sponsored by Film Commission, Film Federation for Anti-Piracy, and hosted by Film Industry Association of Korea) held a CF shooting at a studio cafe in Hannam-dong, Seoul. 

Last 'Star Letter' side, the enthusiasm of staff 'side, and released in June this year,' I would like to see if the action 'side, following the fourth CF. This time, jin, Son Ye-jin, Lee, Hwang supporters took to the stars. Ahn Sung-ki, Park Joong gutdaunrodeo campaign co-chair of the face and hands, as usual, in the CF. If the public learn the difference between the old and the star actor that they have appeared together on the other hand, CF. CF placed on each person's situation as a legal download to watch a movie, actor, to thank you for them as they are decorated. "Thanks. Good Downloader! "Actors in a short sentence, and put your own personality to melt. 'Nevertheless, the actors have such a clause was admiration. The CF, theaters and cable television in early October, will be released through online

1. Son Ye-jin

5038524912_8c18052d30.jpg

"Good. Everything. Cloud. A. De. Beat in time do I have? "Son Ye-jin and 'gutdaunrodeu' and 'gutdaunrodeo' While noting that not confuse the pronunciation, intonation and speed when speaking to a thorough check showed that. Son Ye-jin nunuteum the congregation of the distinctive "gutdaunrodeuro (the movie) and enjoy," he oechyeotneunde, bogoseon his face hardly seems not to download illegally.

7. Recalling Memories

Hannam-dong, Seoul's three-storey cafe opened its doors early in the morning. Gutdaunrodeo rooftop cafe for campaign filming for CF was installed on the clothesline. Picture ', then my husband and I saw the first movie, I'm so happy' to be a housewife and is locked to recall the clothes you like very sweet expression. CF roof completed in the next scene, "you can see a good movie gutdaunrodeuro's" story that preceded the appearance of jin.

8. Couples

"Let's Travel, Travel! Travel! "No". Not yet. Instead, let our movies? "A man in mind for the hots for choking his girlfriend to go traveling, instead of pretending she knew not to let the movie. Gutdaunrodeuro movie is finally out on a date in the CF story cute couple will be drawn.

9. Danchekeot

5037930481_a965dde9f5.jpg

"Cha Tae-hyun did not participate this time, no, I did not stick. I really wanted to Daniel Henney and bameya were able to arrive in Korea. "(Gi) a direct liaison for the actors to turn the phone ki, Park Joong Chairman gutdaunrodeo campaign appearances in the CF, and time does not fit sipeuna not yet appeared have not seen a lot of actors. Pusan International Film Festival beginning on October second disclosed in this CF Hwang jin, Park Jung-hoon, Son Ye-jin, Lee Byung-hun, Ahn Sung-ki (from left) or six people took part in your valuable time. They show a relationship with such pompous yiyagikkot my spare time shooting, but an actor, golf meeting 'has often promised.

Here's the link to to read the full article http://www.cine21.co...rticle_id=62471

Credits to Cine21

I've noticed this thread's a bit quiet than the usual days... And so is Ye Jin unni. :(  

Wish to see our beloved SYJ act in a new drama and movie soon so I can see her gorgeous face and priceless expressions which I never get tired of...  :wub:

Anyhow, I came across a nice but not so recent feature article about Ye Jin ssi which I thought I'd share here... Missin' you all... :)

PEOPLE > 10 LINE 19.04.2010

Son Ye-jin

Post. Gangmyeongseok

5039649658_396b8885a0_z.jpg

Son Ye-jin : It's beautiful. There are a lot popular. Rumors injury rate seen since. And the rumor has overcome his acting. Simeunha respect, and actresses like Nicole Kidman. Will he remain a star.

Kim Hye-soo : Son Ye-jin CF first two appearancesof the character. Son Ye-jin and "if these steps are taken and what daeseonbae was benched," said. Son Ye-jin and junior high school "somewhere in my mind, something" felt that there was a "conservative" City of Daegu to grow in the thought that there was no celebrity. Son Ye-jin starred in the wake of the CF, but he attended high school in the first celebrity magazine, "one of the city's downtown Daegu, so many" coming up to Seoul.

Park Seong Soo : Son Ye-jin's debut MBC <Delicious Proposal>directed the coach. Directed by Park Seong Soo likely to audition for a rookie is looking for a cup of Son Ye-jin was cast. Son Ye-jin and "Delicious Proposal> rose to stardom with the success. Son Ye-jin do not know how the drama production, however, to postpone the difficulties he experienced, to audition for his debut recording in early CF than the tears back home after failing to challenge again, but was eventually would fail. Literally looks prettybatdeon rookie days as a note.

Cha Tae-hyun : Son Ye-jin and the movie "Love story", "Crazy First Love> together in the actor. Son Ye-jin both work and film "classical> and was recognized by audiences. Especially "Classic> to represent themselves the Son Ye-jin Part one of three films to work Hypothetically, Son Ye-jin at the same time the comedy and tragedy to digest the heroine's character will pick up a good stable of acting has been recognized. Also, "romance novels", "Crazy First Love," "Classic> flush all the mailboxes or some innocent tears ranging from a jjokbodaneun comedy show appearance was the work. Any one focusing on image rather than the melodramatic character of different weight attached to convince the audience seemed to work, counting on the strengths. Son Ye-jin subsequent "characters, story, director, actor" in order to work, it is even be that the experience of time.

Kang : MC. Son Ye-jin and his ongoing MBC <Golden Fishery> The 'Knee God' appeared. Son Ye-jin and 'Knee God' on the various rumors about his explained. Son Ye Jin suffered from rumors that the. The so-called 'Celebrity X Files' in the future Son Ye-jin had spread malicious rumors about the general population, is due to these rumors during an orphan named Rookie "fake enemy 손예진 sister planet,"he had said. Son Ye-jin and "acting as an external wound or shed tears because of an unintended one," said, "twenty eight That's too hard to live as an actress," Lee said. Even if the rumor were true, the world "about the actress's real world is more severe," and actress "When you can fall to the floor for a moment thought" what the problem is. Son Ye-jin is not what you have sinned less.

Jung Woo Sung : film "Eraser in my head> with the actor. Son Ye-jin and "Eraser in my head> as an actor has grown a step. Melodrama based on a simple routine to the dramatic situation from a variety of women's appearance in that show "Eraser in my head> and Son Ye-jin is in line with the previous work. However, working women in the work of Son Ye-jin and Jung with the love of God and act without realizing it, due to dementia, urinating on your clothes and all the scenes were digested. Twenty two of the attention received by innocent women behind the images of women, older and more complex situations have played. Son Ye-jin and "Eraser in my head> as a" People around me did not look back to see yeongiman Fused "he said, the actor and the age difference, like Jung whatever you can fit in melodramatic acting showed that. "People really have to move it out of love," he was an actor who really impressed with melodramatic acting.

Song Il Kook : The Movie "The Art of Seduction> appeared with the actor. Son Ye-jin and "The Art of Seduction> in the crazy dancing in a nightclub, there in front of guy who's played by john teshing Playboy. 'Fake' or 'prudish' caused by rumors of his character's image is reflected in the counting successful. Son Ye-jin and he said, "five million viewers favorite movie," but that never appeared, "Eraser in my head> and" The Art of Seduction> like the female characters, focusing on descriptions of female characters in both works fine detail, making him 20 Flirt with women and women with dementia has convinced the audience. Son Ye-jin in the center of the female characters stand romance movies as well as detailed character analysis and gained the trust of the audience to act.

Hanjiseung : SBS <Love Age> directed the coach. "I want to show a lot like she was not so driven to a regrettable" that there was a 손예진 hanjiseung coach, "the ratings over 50% of people can not seem to be the drama" I heard the explanation, even though "Alone in Love> appeared. And "Alone in Love> was the best choice for him. Son Ye-jin in a long breath of the drama than the movie character's deeper detail, showed a wide range, in pre-production time to zero was interpreted to have enough character. Eunho especially when he only played pure, lively, sad only a few images of women was not explained. Everyday life as single mom to others that hurt most of the characters played by Son Ye-jin eunho that was routine, yet ultimately cheering viewers to understand and make the lives of eunho had charm. TV and movies where he also met South Korea in the female character was a difficult life. Son Ye-jin and "Alone in Love> in the last scene excellent performanceeven in LA showed a good performance, the acting skills of the actress gushed about him all the story was overwhelming.

Ko Soo : The Movie "White Night> appeared with the actor. Son Ye-jin and "White Night> in love with each other since childhood, but can not easily meet the man instigating the murder of women was postponed. That "White Night> and Son Ye-jin, but a different choice, the results were not good. "White Night> Han Seok and practiced by two appeared together, a mystery thriller about the power of seungbuhan Given the box-office failure can not be attributed tateuroman of Son Ye-jin. Son Ye-jin, but acting independently of him, too hard, compared to choegeunjak was awkward. Own "take an increasingly fast-good feeling is not likely to learn," says, "I hate fantasy" that unusual to him, and, less character detail, empathy may be difficult. In addition to acting opposite a god with hardly a "White Night> Son Ye-jin in breathing with the counterpart through the animated character, not to the advantage of making vivid. He focused on the past few years, an actor with mellow breath the success geodwotjiman good works, and other notable results were inconclusive in genre. Son Ye-jin in the future than their salrilkka advantage, or disadvantage julilkka.

Lee Min Ho : MBC "Personal Taste> actors are starring together. "Personal taste> it obvious that he is not dangerous, but is optional. Which, unlike previous kaerikteodeun overflowing with lovely appealing, Son Ye-jin a "personal taste of> the lack of attractive female characters in the plays. But "personal taste> in his character will be an increasingly sarangseureowojil, along with Lee and the time delay increases, an actor and a lovely atmosphere to produce a strong advantage of Son Ye-jin will unleash. Son Ye-jin and "motsaenggyeoboyidorok effort" than the early Lee and is directed to a variety of situations at home, five, six episodes has been seen better. "Personal preference> for the completeness or the most popular response, and separately, Son Ye-jin in this work show that they can do, there will be no crowd. The problem is the following. Already at the age of late 20s to digest various melodramatic acting, and box-office and the acting from both sides recognized what he could choose an actress. Continue to be challenged in a different genre and "about human love, worrying a lot about" making melromul to extract deeper in the story might choose the director and script. Suffered all sorts of things, yet all-star and was recognized for his acting. And then, what choice do Son Ye-jin.

Source: 10 Asia

Translation by Google

Guest cris14

yeah, it's been quiet these days..

we have no news of what she is up to. I hope she will be announcing very soon..miss watching her so much..

I hope it's a movie this time.

soju, thanks for keeping this thread alive!

Guest mona_rukia

hi guys!!!!

thanks soju_chic for the article...so white night was a box-office failure???

Cris! what a beautiful creation! keep them coming.........

Guest cofioca

Hi Cris! Thanks for the lovely artwork! :D  Yeah it's already October and it has been months since PT ended. Anyhow, no worries cause we still have three months left for 2010. Agree with you, I would love to see her in a movie as well.  I'm guessing if ever she receives and accepts any offer before this year ends, maybe we would get to see her in the first few months of 2011. I'm so looking forward to . We miss you a lot, Ye Jin.

Hello Mona! You're very welcomed. :)  White Night did pretty good when it was initially released, ranking 2nd in the box office opening but it didn't reach the 1 million mark. It was few notch away from it though so I think that it still something to be quite happy about.  ^_^

Thanks a lot girls! Happy to see you check on SYJ's thread from time to time. Hugs!!! :wub:

And since it's the start of the month, I'm very happy to share with you these goodies...Hope you'll enjoy as well... :P

SYJ October 2010 calendar wallpaper  from her agency Barunson....

BE's captions read:

Son Ye-jin in October 2010 is a screen image of the wallpaper background.

Autumn sunshine in the Netherlands containing memories of Mr. wolpeyipeoipnida yejin. I wish you a full 10 months of the wonderful memories...

5041843974_62c31d5ab8_b.jpg

Credits to Baidu and Barunson Entertainment

Btw, Barunson also updated SYJ's facebook page awhile ago. They've uploaded her Singles September issue shots in Netherlands.

And another SYJ calendar from Ohui.

5041248035_8048371c0a_b.jpg

Credits to Ohui and Baidu

Additional Ohui BTS

5041300867_0731eaaaaa_b.jpg

5041307225_8f8657d2de.jpg

5041329833_6129e3b369.jpg

Credit to SYJ Baidu

Wishing everyone a happy and productive October! :D

Guest cris14

you are welcome guys!

considering all the big movies that was released along with white night for me it did good...

2012 was a huge movie and also rain's movie was also considered huge.

hello peopleee........

i just rewatched personal taste for the nth times. huheuheue

i would love to see son ye jin partner up with :

1. Go soo :wub:

2. Eric ( since he will be discharged on the 22/10) :w00t:

3. Kim bum ( fall in love with him after watching haru) :P

4. Park hi soo

5. Kang ji hwan ( blame coffee house hohoho) B)

6. Oh Ji ho

I would die of happiness...... :tears:

I remember seeing unni at a variety show i think its yashimanman but i couldn't find it on youtube. anyone know other variety show she had appeared before ???

quick question (not related to son ye jin)

if i go to china, is it true I can't access google, youtube, Soompi forum ????