Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Guest quidotta

To cris14: Where did you find all those wonderful pictures of Son Yejin? There are many you've posted that I haven't seen on the Web.

EDIT: Thanks, cris14 for the information about the pictures. :D

Guest cris14

Quidotta: those are from shinningyejin blog. The owner of the blog is such a big fan. I have been following that blog ever since.

The owner visits sometimes here too (at least I think) because I saw pics there linking here. It feels good! hahaha

pics you've posted had been posted before but thanks for taking time. Appreciate it!

Kutu: yeah..a bit skinny. I hope too that she doesn't get too skinny. Though in her normal days she looks healthy.

Guest marcopolo

nice pictures!! I read an article about her cosmo feature in dramabeans.com and those negative comments saying that she's not aging well drive me nuts!!!  :crazy:  I mean she's just human right.. Imagine if all these years have passed by (since the classic) and she still looks the same and has not matured at all, people would also bash her and freak out. hah.. whatever they do, even if they just normally age, actors/actresses will always receive negative comments. other comments about the pictures being heavily photoshopped and saying that she's only pretty because of the make up make me want to bite their heads off.. whenever i read or hear about korea's natural beauties she's the first person that pops to my freakin mind! But most of the comments there are positive so they help appease me a little haha! sorry for ranting here. hehe..

I wish her next project would be a drama series so that we could see her many many times.. I mean a movie is like oneshot. If she's in a drama, we could see her every week. haha but that's a bit selfish because according to her, dramas are quite tiring to shoot so.. any project would do! :w00t: haha

Guest cris14

marcopolo: aww...I am so touch with your ranting hahaha..You know by now when people get jealous..Even journalist gets jealous too you know. and they can write whatever they want even if evidently it's otherwise. People who writes this kind of stuff are human too they can be so jealous sometimes..

Let them be jealous! I myself cant even stand seeing her that beautiful (life is so unfair!) hahahha :P:lol:

Remember when she took pictures of herself without make up in HAWAII? People envied her for that then all of a sudden negative(what?? :wacko: )The purpose of her taking pictures without make up is to make people see what her normal look is when she doesn't have make up on.

people tend to have memory lapses I guess.. :lol: that's pretty normal!

Ja: me too blush.gif

Guest marcopolo

to cris: hehe.. yeah maybe you're right.. those people are just mere human beings who are afflicted with jealousy... but i am already convinced that they are also blind or have cataracts big enough to cover their face.

actually many people said that they didn't recognize her at first in her cosmo pics because they were used to seeing kae-in, who is "ugly" according to the drama and to some people (i personally think she's adorable! haha i'm such a fan dork). But I laughed hard when i read this one comment there about kae-in being ugly: ”This you say ugly?! I think I want to look “ugly” too then.." hahaha :lol:  and ow, thanks again for always posting pics and updating ha! :)

To all Son Ye Jin fans like myself, I've slowly been building an unofficial fanpage for her on Facebook since, I've been unable to find any good English fan sites of her. Search for "Son Ye Jin (손예진) Unofficial Fan Page" at Facebook. You might "Like" it.

Also, if you loved SYJ's most recent drama, "Personal Taste", you'd be thrilled (I was!) to know that the director's cut dvd is now ready for pre-order at Innolife (same producers of the "You're Beautiful" dc dvd.

I am reposting information from Cecilia if you haven't seen it yet. Apologies if this was already posted in this thread.

New DVD release, Personal taste

New DVD Release Now!!

Don't miss out the oppportunity to discover more details about '개인의 취향' by finding director's cuts and Undisclosed clips

Order in advance available

Limited edition will be given to those who take oerder in advance until 08/20/10 (Conditions apply)

1. Release date: 08/30 ~ 09/10

2. Number of discs: 11 (including 8 discs + 2 additional clips + 1 Undisclosed OST)

#Special gift 1

- Original scripts

- Undisclosed OST (OST + additional songs)

- Undisclosed photos: about 150 pcs

- Postcards: 5pcs

- Posters: 2pcs

- Calendar from August 2010 ~ December 2011 (the Chair that Gaein made)

#Special gift 2

- New editing, New Music, coloring for 16 discs, which is done as the 1st trial among Korean dramas

(10 out of 16 discs have different ending from that one was on TV

- Additional clips: 7~8 hours (running time)

(By re-editing of undisclosed clips and new recording of additional clips, Plentiful clips and images compared to other DVDs

*Back stage story with 이민호, 손예진, 류승용, 임승옹, 왕지혜, 조은지, 정성화, 이세인(writer)

*Commentary of final episode with 이민호, 손예진, 왕지혜, 정성화

*Making docu of undisclosed drama

*NG cuts

*Drama highlight

*Music Video etc

Credit cards and payment in installments are available on Yes24 for domestic purchases, Also Bonus points and other benefits from YES24 will be given

Overseas ordering

- Japan

dvd_dr843 個人の趣向-DVD監督版[先行注文委託販売](予約)

http://shop.innolife...75&ai_id=171007

- Other areas (english, chinese)

dvd_dr843 《個人取向》导演版DVD 【先注文委托贩卖】

http://shop.innolife...=85&ai_id=16137

2.jpg

Guest candyapple1111

I think those first couple of eps of personal taste where she's supposed to look unkempt, dishelved and unattractive went a bit to far. The style choices for her characters did not suit her but she still looks beautiful despite the offputting clothes and the bangs. It kinda reminded me of BOF jandi clothes an ecletic mess. Does she have any upcoming projects?

Guest cris14

marcopolo: I wanna be ugly myself too!! hahaha

see how people are fickle minded. When yejin played gae in, they didn't like it because they are use to seeing her with this classic and perfect look all the time. And then after gae in they would say they're not use to seeing her too formal and classy with all this make up because they were used to her gae-in look!! oh mah gad!!! what's a celebrity to do?!! hahahha

mmym25: oh so started that one? good for you! I visit there everytime I visit my FB.. thanks for visiting here too. I can see your name sometimes. So now I know it's you hihihi..

by the way this is a photo from SYJ FB!!! credits to the original owner

38131144660168879496135.jpg

34621144662908879222135.jpg

SYJ fb

Started this unofficial english fanpage for Son Ye Jin on Facebook.

Go To

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Son-Ye-Jin-son-yejin-Unofficial-Fan-Page/107310005986840?ref=search

She has an official fanpage in FB but it's mostly in Korean. =)