Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Guest cris14

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuI43LkZLm4&feature=related

it really shows their chemistry here. i wish someone can put eng sub.

hihihi chemistry overflowing!!! :wub:

When I first heard that she was going to stary in 'My Way' with Jang Dong Gun, I was really excited because they've never worked together and honestly, I thought they'd compliment each other on screen. As for chemistry, we wouldn't know, or in this case, we will never know, but I was very optimistic!

Now that she dropped it, I am a little dissappointed but with that said, I am behind Son Ye Jin's decision 100%! If she didn't feel like her role was substantial enough or had no room for her to grow as an actress, then be it. It's actresses like Son Ye Jin I admire because of their admiration for the roles they choose and her versatility. Yes, I can't stress enough that I am not a big fan of most of her films and some of her dramas that she's chosen, but she did her role justice and I can see her grow as an actress each time. That's what matters!

I absolutely cannot wait to hear what role she does choose to take part in! Son Ye Jin, fighting! :D

Ax: And I am behind you 101% hahahaha :lol: Miss you here girl!

I know, I know! :( I'll come visit more often! :) Haven't had a chance to watch 'Personal Taste' yet but for some reason, I feel like I'm holding back from watching it. I dreaded BOYS OVER FLOWERS and it's not that I hate Lee Min Ho, but I just really dreaded BOF! hahah

And I finished watching IRIS a week (or two) ago and omg, to play Seung Hee would've fit Son Ye Jin much better than Kim Tae Hee did, that's for sure. I mean, maybe I was a little biased but I gave Kim Tae Hee a chance and she just didn't cut it. The whole time, I just kept telling myself "Son Ye Jin could've done that scene more believeable! She would've had better chemistry with Lee Byung Hun" and it's the truth or atleast in my case it is. So much that I even started rooting for Lee Byung Hyun & Kim So Eun (SunHwa) to end up together. It's just too bad the writers didn't give Kim So Eun's character a more substantial part and just let her play the third wheel. What a waste when she and Lee Byung Hun had a better & hotter chemistry than with Kim Tae Hee.

Oh well! With that said, I can't wait to hear what project Son Ye Jin decides to do next. :D

@ cris14, omg! She's so pretty in the hanbok! Is that new? What was it for? And thank you for sharing pictures from SUMMERSCENTS, my first-ever Kdrama. hahah I always thought she and Song Seung Hun shared fabulous chemistry but it's too bad the lack of character and story development overshadowed it in their Kdrama together. I'm also hoping that these two will reunite one of these days! :D

AX: i agree with you that son ye jin and song seung hun has a fabulous chemistry and I do hope they will starred in another drama again. the only think i hate about summer scent is song seung hun curly blond hair .....Ewww......(well I still prefer her and Go Soo)

Guest cris14

Ax: the hanbok? nope that's not new. I am not sure what that is for too. Never really watch IRIS so can't comment on that. But I would have to take your words for it though..hehehe. Anyways, even without watching it, I know yejin would still do better. Yes, I am bias hahaha but isn't that the truth?!..

summerscent is my 2nd k-drama not my 1st, but this series actually introduces me to yejin.

kutu: hahah the curly hair yeah! But I can also imagine ko soo for that role without the curly hair hahaha..agree?!

Guest quidotta

To cris14: I love those pics of Son Yejin in hanbok. She looks stunning as always!

To kutu_loncat: I wonder what it would be like if they star in another drama together in the future, now that SSH has experienced army life... whether there will be another level to their chemistry together.