Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Guest kdramafanusa

^ Yup, I gotta agree with you... :( her hairstyle...

Yup, she hasn't been getting things right lately. Her face looks bloated (can tell from her neck) in some of the pics too; I don't know if she intentionally gained weigh for her upcoming drama or not. I hope it's not yo-yo dieting; she blew up at White Night press conferences (especially the 2nd one), then she lost some of it at Blue Dragon.

At least, her shoes are nice this time. :)

Thanks for pics Lilcrash.

(her hair) the back doesn't look bad.

1_L_1266925952.jpg

[paran]

-

Oh, Jo Seung-Woo was there. :) He looks the same.

PYH2010022311490099000_P2.jpg

PYH2010022311570099000_P2.jpg

naver

Our 'Classic' couple needs to work together again when he completes his military obligation.

Guest kdramafanusa
Guest kdramafanusa

Source: http://mbcinfo.imbc.com/news_view.asp?idx=...&category=1

「개인의 취향」우리는 편한 사이, 개인이와 진호를 소개합니다!

2010-02-24 오전 9:11:41

* 첫 방송 : 2010년 3월 31일(수) 밤 9시 55분

201002240909211.JPG

201002240909211_2.JPG

201002240909221_3.JPG

201002240909221_4.JPG

제작 : 조윤정

극본 : 박혜경

연출 : 손형석

출연 : 손예진, 이민호, 김지석, 왕지혜, 류승룡, 조은지, 정성화, 안석환, 봉태규, 장원영, 최은서 등

홍보 : 김소정

^ Waiting for MBC to post the English version of this. :)

k, thank you for all these updates..

she looks okay to me..the dress is nice

that hair style could really look awkward in some angle..

that's why only less people get thier hair curled..mostly on purpose..

and it's really obvious that she is gaining weight lately

fashion is changing..but at least she still has that classy look everytime.

now a days celebrities has to be really fearless specially with dressing up..

other than that..I am very happy that she got the award

she gets recognition for her working hard for 10 years (or more?)

she is over with those days when she had to always look good and get roles where she had to always be sick and dying..FEARLESS that is!

JSW is hot cute! heheh

I want to pinch those chicks again like the classic days!!

i hope too that they work together..their chemistry seems to be timeless..

speech vid..i hope you wont have problem with the site..

http://www.ytn.co.kr/_comm/pop_mov.php?s_m...002241000144595

Guest khunmama

i wonder who's her stylist,she looks awkward and gains more weight :o:lol:

But from the launched pictures of Personal Taste i can predict that this drama will be hit hot!!!

:D:D

Guest kdramafanusa

^ thanks lilcrash.

Agree with you Khunmama. For me, I really don't like what her stylist's been doing for her lately...

Not totally worst dressed or ugly of course, but I guess we were used to seeing Ye-Jin looking soo lovely most of the time the past few years so it is bad relatively speaking. :)

Cris, Ye-Jin and trendy looks = bad match. Hehe~ Classy/timeless/elegant/sophiscated style is the most suitable for her.

Pictures from Feb 25. Looks like she cut her hair?

2010022522450384726_1.jpg

2010022522450384726_2.jpg

2010022522450384726_3.jpg

She looks best with simple hair & minimal makeup. :)

20100223174126715.jpg

[

This should've happened with 'IRIS' but oh well. I am anticipating her to work with other actors like Kwon Sang Woo. I saw the video clips with her and Lee Min Ho and it was just as I thought. She seemed more comfortable in front of the camera than Lee Min Ho and in fact, she expressed more emotion and personality during the entire shoot. Lee Min Ho seemed awkward and shy... I just hope he gives more in the actual drama. Didn't see much chemistry between the two yet but I am being optimistic.

What can I say, I wasn't a fan of 'Boys Over Flowers' but I have hopes for Lee Min Ho.

i guess it's a result of always trying new things hehe, well the dress is okay, the hair is awkward but far from being the worst..so that's okay.

her stylist has been with her for many years now.

sometimes you hit and sometimes you miss..

This should've happened with 'IRIS' but oh well. I am anticipating her to work with other actors like Kwon Sang Woo. I saw the video clips with her and Lee Min Ho and it was just as I thought. She seemed more comfortable in front of the camera than Lee Min Ho and in fact, she expressed more emotion and personality during the entire shoot. Lee Min Ho seemed awkward and shy... I just hope he gives more in the actual drama. Didn't see much chemistry between the two yet but I am being optimistic.

What can I say, I wasn't a fan of 'Boys Over Flowers' but I have hopes for Lee Min Ho.

maybe because he is younger and new in the business that's why..he'll get use to it anyway.. :D i am positive too since there's nothing we can do

SPN news:

PP10022600020.jpg

PP10022600019.jpg

PP10022600017.jpg

PP10022600016.jpg

PP10022600015.jpg

http://spn.edaily.co.kr/entertain/newsRead...DirCode=0010301

Guest kdramafanusa

^ She was mostly on the best dressed lists before, she was one of those stars who always got it right. It's just lately that things are not looking too good (more missed than ever).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

English version of this article is out.

Source: MBC AMERICA 2010.02.25 11:57:15

「Personal Taste」 Introducing Gaein and Jinho!

* First broadcast: March 31, 2010

http://mbcinfo.imbc.com/data/info/201002240911401_P.JPG

MBC's new Wed-Thurs miniseries 「Personal Taste」 (script by Park Hyegyeong, directed by Son Hyeongseok) has revealed the first look at its leading actors Son Yejin (Park Gaein) and Lee Minho (Jeon Jinho).

Son Yejin and Lee Minho participated in the poster shoot at the Ilsan MBC Dream Center on the 18th. Some adorable pictures show the two on a bed with Gaein clearly treating Jinho like a close girl friend while Jinho looks uncertain as to what to do. Another set shows them on a sofa, dressed comfortably and enjoying video games. Their expressions are so realistic it is hard to ascertain whether they are acting or just being themselves.

Son Yejin was Park Gaein personified: an odd girl who is very inexperienced in love. She showed up looking bright and fresh, attracting the attention of everyone on set. Gone was her mysterious aura shown in her recent movie <Into the White Night>. Instead, she was cute and adorable like a teenager. Throughout the shoot when she had to drape her leg on top of Lee Minho, she never lost her smile and gave the impression that she was truly sleeping comfortably. She earned the praise of the staff.

Lee Minho showed a wide range of expressions for the chic, brusque character of Jeon Jinho. Sometimes he'd look serious, sometimes surprised and sometimes mischievous. He showed off a different kind of charm than what he's shown in the past. He even opted for a more risque(?) shot with his shoulders bared, making everyone smile and lifting the mood.

Though they hadn't met since the script reading, they were awkward with each other only for a short while. They became closer while shooting on the bed and the sofa while in comfortable clothes, as befitting of the idea that they're living together. A lot more people than usual gathered to watch the poster shoot. They even dubbed the Son Yejin-Lee Minho couple as "2010's Couple of the Year" after seeing how similar their smiles were while lying in bed.

「Personal Taste」is about an amusing love story about a girl inexperienced in love and a chic yet brusque man pretending to be gay. 「Personal Taste」 airs March 31 at 9:55PM.

http://mbcinfo.imbc.com/data/info/201002240911412_P.JPG

http://mbcinfo.imbc.com/data/info/201002240911413_P.JPG

http://mbcinfo.imbc.com/data/info/201002240911414_P.JPG

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

201002260926131_P.JPG

201002260926132_P.JPG

201002260928151_3.JPG

201002260928151_4.JPG

Source: http://mbcinfo.imbc.com/news_view.asp?idx=...&category=1