Seohwa & Khuntoria Couple Artwork(Banner and Wallpaper)

kaptenkeirin

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3rd of July 2010(Saturday)

Hi everyone ^^

love this week episode so much :wub: love the fact tht they(especially hyun)r oreD comfortable n open to each other...anyway these are some icon i've made..hope u like it...

p/s: can't wait to design new banner..now downloading the couple ep cut from torrent(the file is so BIG...have to wait 4-5 hours more)

av1bj.jpgav21p.jpg

av3j.pngav4.jpgav5f.jpgav51.jpgav6t.gifav7f.jpgav81.jpgav9xz.jpgav10nw.jpgav11z.jpgav12f.jpgav131.jpgav14k.jpgav15.jpgav171.jpgav18i.jpgav19.jpgav20g.jpg

p/s: feel free to use the icon...but no HOTLINKING please ^^ kamsahamnida..

this is 2 new wallpaper i've made special to everyone on Goguma Planet...

gogumapink.jpg

For wallpaper, right click n save here :Goguma Pink

applenh.jpg

For wallpaper, right click n save here : Goguma Apple

p/s: can't wait for the new episode to b subbed...so many cute moments between hyun n yong ^^ n love the fact tht they've become closer...love the feeding scene hehe

last but not least,

THANKS EVERYONE !!

busy this past few days since new semester is opening

Guest Atmosphere.

Oh wow I would love to contribute lols! >__<

sweetyv.jpg

^ This design is so pretty! >__<

AND THIS TOO V

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/1091/buinbirthday2.jpg

wowowow T_T_T_ SO PRETTY!!

Guest XOSHINee2PMXO

Wow, I love all your banners and wallies and icons!! :D They are so awesome ^^

Mind if I use some of them? :) Definitely credited xDD

Thanks very much!

Atmospehere : thx 4 coming...we'd love to get ur contribution for the project ^^ ...do send me ur seohwa artworks so tht we can compile the magazine sooner :wub:

XOSHINee2PMXO : I love to c people using my artworks hehe coz that give me courage to keep designing new artwork..thanks 2 u 2 ^^

I want to share my fav moment from ep 12-14 in GIF...

Episode 12 :

badyong.gif

hehe bad yong :phew:

hyunrevenge.gif

Hyun's revenge :tears:

gentlemana.gif

romantic yong ^^

hypnosis.gif

hypnosis time

83815611.gif

Oh!

skinship.gif

Skinship <3

Episode 13 :

badhyun.gif

Surprise!!! :w00t:

seatbelt.gif

seatbelt evry1! excl.gif

sweetf.gif

sweet buin! ^^

happyyong.gif

Happy nampyeon ^^

hyunomma.gif

Omma annyeong :lol:

romanticpv.gif

:vicx:

Episode 14 :

flying.gif

u jump..i jump...

hyunfeedyong.gif

Hyun feed Yong

yongfeedhyun.gif

Yong feed Hyun 1

yongfeedhyunagain.gif

Yong feed Hyun 2

yongjealous.gif

jealous nampyeon fury.gif

yongsurp.gif

again :w00t:

16th of July 2010(FRIDAY)

I want to share my new batch of seohwa banners to u guys...

sy1x.jpg

sy2t.jpg

sy31.jpg

sy4c.jpg

sy5d.jpg

sy6u.jpg

sy7q.jpg

sy8y.jpg

sy11.jpg

sy13.jpg

sy14.jpg

sy15.jpg

sy16.jpg

feel free to use them ^_^

oso want to share the translation of f(x)Krystal song - Melody (Moderato)...love the melody n lyric so much(it suit both Hyun n Yong ^_^ )

again wish someone can make seohwa vid with this song on the background...

Through that soft touch

My heart is wrapped by the melody

My heart is beating

My love is heading for you

Through the beautiful stars

My sweet emotion

I can only show you my shy smile

This feeling is a first for me

I want to cuddle your arms slowly

Let me come one step closer

Let me whisper "I love you"

Look into my eyes

My Love, Sunshine, Can you promise me?

Can you always be by my side like this moment?

Hold my hand tightly

Let's be together forever, My Love

Through that soft touch

My heart is wrapped by the melody

My heart is beating

My love is heading for you

I want to cuddle your arms slowly

Let me come one step closer

Let me whisper "I love you"

Look into my eyes

Hold my hand tightly

Hold my hand tightly

Translated by: spiceshoe @ iheartf(x).com/forums

I've e-mailed many people asking for their artworks for the magazine project but only few replied me back(I want the artworks owner to send in their artworks by themselves coz I don't want to just take their artworks somewhere without their permission)...I welcome everyone to send their design for the magazine project, ur contribution will be much appreciated!my advice is don't hesitate to try designing ur own artworks...yes it wud take time for u to come out with good design(practise make perfect)...anyway, thanks in advance

:D

p/s: can't wait for 2moro...Goguma Hwaiting!

Guest XOSHINee2PMXO

Your banners are awesome :) Your Photoshop skills are pretty good, is there someway you can teach me how to create banners and posters and wallies? xDDD

Your banners are awesome :) Your Photoshop skills are pretty good, is there someway you can teach me how to create banners and posters and wallies? xDDD

hi...thanks 4 coming again ^^ ...I'm glad that u like them...that's the joy of doing all the design...I wish I cud do the tutorial on how to make wallies, banners etc..but I'm busy with my studies...anyway..I'm using Photoscape and Xiuxiu Meitu (a photo editing software in chinese)to make all the design(both r user friendly)...I hope dis help ^_^ hope u will start design ur own artwork sooner so that we can include ur artwork in the magazine project...hwaiting!jia you!gambatte!

p/s: creativity and idea r the most important things...u'll not b perfect in 1 day...(u can compare my earlier design to the later design..from my pov i've made lots of improvement hehe)by the way I dun have any basic in designing...it's all about practising the skill...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest is2kwharss501

omgeeee i love those banners & wallpapers! wat i like the most is the words u put in every each of them its so sweett! i hope u do moreeeeeeee HEHEHEHEHEH YONGSEO♥♥♥ khuntoria is ♥ too but my fave is still yongseo! XDD

omgeeee i love those banners & wallpapers! wat i like the most is the words u put in every each of them its so sweett! i hope u do moreeeeeeee HEHEHEHEHEH YONGSEO♥♥♥ khuntoria is ♥ too but my fave is still yongseo! XDD

is2kwharss501: hi thanks...glad u love them!I'm now working on 100++ icons of Yongseo couple+some banners from ep 15&16 of both Yongseo n Khuntoria...hopefully i can finish them sooner since i'm now busy with classes...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone...

I'too busy with my studies that I have no time to design new artworks...anyway I've designed 2 posters(teaser n actual poster) and 4 banners for Seohwa Fanfic by clumsy...

I'll post the actual poster for 'COMPLETE' when clumsy oreD posted it on the fanfic

p/s: thanks again n again 4 da support! ^^

Hi everyone, it has been a while since i last posted here...I'm too busy with my studies tht I hv no time to do new designs(since doing design is the only thing i can contribute here)...anyway this is the new batch of avatar i've made...i've oredi cut 100++ of picture as avatar, but i only manage to personalized 33 of them...i'll post the other 70 avatar later...

vv1d.jpgvv2z.jpgvv3.jpgvv4h.jpgvv5x.jpgvv6m.jpgvv7u.jpgvv8c.jpgvv9.jpgvv10.jpgvv11h.jpgvv12.jpgvv13.jpgvv14.jpgvv15o.jpgvv16.jpgvv17.jpgvv18.jpgvv19.jpgvv20.jpgvv21.jpgvv22.jpgvv23.jpgvv24.jpgvv25.jpgvv26p.jpgvv27.jpgvv28.jpgvv29.jpgvv30.jpgvv103.jpgvv104.jpgvv105.jpg

Guest julyoften

omgosh....these wallpapers are sooo cute!

you are jjang!!!! please post more! im sure i will comment again!

sweet potato couple hwaitaeng!

Archived