[Drama 2010] Baker King, Kim Tak Goo 제빵왕 김탁구

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the new teaser

they changed the name, except for tak goo

I still prefer that their names won't be changed..

to have a sync in their dubbing..

I think the reason on why they don't change TakGu's name is that

they can't find an english name with the same sound as TakGu..

and in the whole drama, TakGu's name was mentioned the most :)

MaJun = Matthew..

TakGu = TakGu

Baker King's craze will start tonight here in the Philippines :)

:rolleyes:

hello to everyone~

First day airing of Baker king at my side (Philippines). . first day and it already caught my attention. . Will surely follow this drama. .the story was quite interesting^^

hi! I'm from Philippines too :)

Nice that you've visited this thread.. :)

You are in the RIGHT DRAMA to watch.. :)

If you are too excited to watch this, this is already subbed

in english :) You can find this drama on lots of sites to watch on :)

I've watched this drama the time it is currently airing on Korea and

I must say, this drama is not just any kind of drama..

this will touch your heart and help you view life and the World as POSITIVE :)

have fun time watching! :wub:

EDIT:

I've found Baker King's Special Episode with subs

THANKS to the YT uploader :)

part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18FmdZ38U9g

part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPK93HN8qDs

part 3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddj3ERM205Y

part 4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcUhttSPFzA

part 5 - is still in the process

enjoy watching them :)

Thanks for the link. =D

I enjoyed the first epi last night, it was like remembering how I felt the first time I watched it. It was just a little weird hearing the lines delivered in a different voice and language esp that of Goo Il Jong since Jeon Gwang Ryeol's voice is more expressive and manly. They could've picked someone with a lower tone for the dubbing. Considering they have to translate the lines, the voices that they used for Seo In Sook and Manager Han were better.

Thanks for the link. =D

I enjoyed the first epi last night, it was like remembering how I felt the first time I watched it. It was just a little weird hearing the lines delivered in a different voice and language esp that of Goo Il Jong since Jeon Gwang Ryeol's voice is more expressive and manly. They could've picked someone with a lower tone for the dubbing. Considering they have to translate the lines, the voices that they used for Seo In Sook and Manager Han were better.

:o ommo! So you're from Philippines too? :o

You've watched BK's first night in GMA channel? :o

How great would that be?.. :)

I can't watch since I am too busy to rewatch it again..

waahh, I'll be watching it in GMA just to have a comment in GMA's way of dubbing..

*EXCITED AGAIN*

Guest LeleLee

hohoho,,chukae yorobun...

baker king kim tak goo is an awesome drama..

i would like to say it's the best drama in 2010,,4 thumbs up!^^

hehehehe...

im a fan of kim tak goo,,

but personally,, i love joo won,,hahaha..

yoon shi yoon is adorable too..

i believe these boys are gonna be very good actor..

fighting!! :wub:

I still prefer that their names won't be changed..

to have a sync in their dubbing..

I think the reason on why they don't change TakGu's name is that

they can't find an english name with the same sound as TakGu..

and in the whole drama, TakGu's name was mentioned the most :)

MaJun = Matthew..

TakGu = TakGu

Baker King's craze will start tonight here in the Philippines :)

:rolleyes:

Goo Il Jung = Conrad

Han Seung Jae = Roman

Misun (the mother) = Melissa

Yoo Kyung = Eula

I understand why they picked Matthew to replace Majun and Eula for Yu Kyung, because the first syllable are similar but I don't get it why Conrad & Roman...esp Roman, they usually call HSJ 'Han' which is very far from 'Roman' <_<

I noticed they removed some scenes, they seemed to be speeding so we could see the grown-ups faster but I still prefer the complete one. They didn't show the young TG collecting stuffs to sell. They cut a huge part of scenes of the young TG and IMO they are missing alot already. :phew:

:o ommo! So you're from Philippines too? :o

You've watched BK's first night in GMA channel? :o

How great would that be?.. :)

I can't watch since I am too busy to rewatch it again..

waahh, I'll be watching it in GMA just to have a comment in GMA's way of dubbing..

*EXCITED AGAIN*

Yes! :) I travel from city to city and enjoying Baguio for now, lots of Koreans here. It is also nice that GMA's signal is good here so I can watch the series even with a portable TV or using what they call a "China" phone hahaha. I caught last night's epi while travelling home, but kinda disappointed with the many cuts. I think they should've shown the complete epis.

I wonder if they'll change the VO for the adult TG & MJ...I also can't wait to hear Palbong's dubbed voice, hopefully it is good enough to deliver this wise words.

Goo Il Jung = Conrad

Han Seung Jae = Roman

Misun (the mother) = Melissa

Yoo Kyung = Eula

I understand why they picked Matthew to replace Majun and Eula for Yu Kyung, because the first syllable are similar but I don't get it why Conrad & Roman...esp Roman, they usually call HSJ 'Han' which is very far from 'Roman' <_<

I noticed they removed some scenes, they seemed to be speeding so we could see the grown-ups faster but I still prefer the complete one. They didn't show the young TG collecting stuffs to sell. They cut a huge part of scenes of the young TG and IMO they are missing alot already. :phew:

Yes! :) I travel from city to city and enjoying Baguio for now, lots of Koreans here. It is also nice that GMA's signal is good here so I can watch the series even with a portable TV or using what they call a "China" phone hahaha. I caught last night's epi while travelling home, but kinda disappointed with the many cuts. I think they should've shown the complete epis.

I wonder if they'll change the VO for the adult TG & MJ...I also can't wait to hear Palbong's dubbed voice, hopefully it is good enough to deliver this wise words.

haaiizz,,, that's the problem whenever Asian dramas are aired here in our country.

They tend to CUT them shorter than he original... aigoo!!!

TV stations ASSUMED that SOME parts are not important... but when you cut a scene,

it will definitely lead you to cut MORE scenes connected in the first scene you already cut....

reading what you posted about they cut Little TG, I am a bit sad...

that portrayal of him as the little TG should not be cut since he can be a ROLE MODEL

to young children... and how can we show TG's REAL CHARACTER since he was a child

if they cut the little TG's parts... grrrr!!!

anyway, if ONLY all Filipinos watching BK here will have the chance to buy a DVD and watch it in FULL version... :)

Guest miguel09

haaiizz,,, that's the problem whenever Asian dramas are aired here in our country.

They tend to CUT them shorter than he original... aigoo!!!

TV stations ASSUMED that SOME parts are not important... but when you cut a scene,

it will definitely lead you to cut MORE scenes connected in the first scene you already cut....

reading what you posted about they cut Little TG, I am a bit sad...

that portrayal of him as the little TG should not be cut since he can be a ROLE MODEL

to young children... and how can we show TG's REAL CHARACTER since he was a child

if they cut the little TG's parts... grrrr!!!

anyway, if ONLY all Filipinos watching BK here will have the chance to buy a DVD and watch it in FULL version... :)

you correct i am monitoring that some korean dramas like personal taste,east of eden and bk also have cut scenes i am disappointed to GMA,TV5 AND ABS

i am planning buy dvd this week

Due to insistent public demand, the baker King replay this Saturday@ 6:00 pm. All episodes will be shown from Day 1 until yesterday on GMA7.

you correct i am monitoring that some korean dramas like personal taste,east of eden and bk also have cut scenes i am disappointed to GMA,TV5 AND ABS

i am planning buy dvd this week

Due to insistent public demand, the baker King replay this Saturday@ 6:00 pm. All episodes will be shown from Day 1 until yesterday on GMA7.

glad that BK is popular in GMA.. if only ALL TV stations here in the Philippines

can AIR it.. :) since not all Pinoys are watching in GMA and vice versa..

I really LIKE BK to be watch, if possible by ALL, EVERYONE..

Because this drama is a drama for LIFE..

You will LEARN SO MUCH while watching it... haaiz..

missing BK.. time to rewatch some episodes again :):wub:

Guest IcedTea

I've just finished this drama and I've already started to miss Kim Tak Gu. I really enjoyed every bit of it.The storyline was awesome and the chemistry between the actor amazing!

I'll recommend this drama to anyone. =)

Guest marcelina

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum. Just few years ago, I used to watch a lot of dramas, but many things happened, changed in my life. I've been missing so much good Asian dramas... So I'm back in the world of Asian Dramas^^. I'm starting with the Bakery King. Just watched 2 episodes seems really very interesting:]

hi guys!!! :) I am so HAPPY in BK's feedback in our country Philippines! :w00t:

They already aired I think the first 3 episodes from monday to friday.. :)

since here in the Phil., dramas are aired weekdays with 30minutes run time.. :)

WITH THE PUBLIC DEMAND of VIEWERS BK's first episodes that were aired in that one week time

was REPLAYED AGAIN last saturday!!! wwoohhooo!!! :wub:

love that news! :) Hopefully MANY MANY and ALL will be loving our TakGu! :)

For those who wants to watch the Special with english subs, WITHS2 has just released it. Go download it at their site. Just watched it and its hilarious. Lol

@charmedjean ... omg! thats so awesome. you have the dvd set already. do upload the 2nd set when you get it please. still waiting to get mine cuz its so expensive and the soundtracks. gonna try to buy it all at once. eeeee!

Archived