Would you want to look Eurasian?

Guest ochappydays

Guest jiji_zhazha

Honestly, I don't like being half that much.

Or at least, I don't like some of the traits that I was given.

Even though I'm half German/Polish (the other half is Korean, btw), I have a smaller nose than most full Asians :/

In fact, a lot of people think I'm full Asian.

But then again, it's really only American people who think that; Asians can tell that I'm half.

However, I will admit, big eyes and pale skin is a plus, but there are full Asians that have that too.

I really wish I were 1/4th White and then 3/4ths Korean rather than half.

I feel kind of awkward sometimes, like I don't fit in.

With my White friends, I'm the "Asian" girl and with my Korean friends (not the Americanized kind, I mean the ones from Korea) I'm the "American" one.

And when I go to Korea, people just give me this "wtf are you?" look.

And it's also really weird when I hang out with my family sometimes.

Like, with my dad's side of the family (all White), people don't think I'm actually related to them, like I'm adopted or something.

And then in Korea, people just kind of look at me funny (I don't know what they say though, since I don't speak Korean....another downside).

I don't know, it's just a bit awkward that I never quite fit in.

I need to befriend some other halfies or something, lol.

lol this is my lifestory too, *high five*

Isnt it awful? Lets create our own country of halfies off the coast of mexico or something lmao

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fluffymacaroon

Take frackin' Hyori off. She's full Korean.

I'd much rather be mixed Asian than totally different race sort of thing.

Anna Tsuchiya - Russian and Japanese.

annatsuchiya.jpg

Jun Hasegawa (She was born in New Hampshire, half Japanese)

n18990621177_5908.jpg

Guest lilbit_sp

I always complain about how my brothers look way more exotic than me because their white/laotion... unfortunately i'm a full-bred laotion (lol).. Guess you can say I try to look eurasian. I kinda go through phases like sometimes I wanna look really asian other times I try to look eurasian,

Guest vip_gd

hmmm ..

either way it doesn't matter to me, i just wanna look gorgeous since you put up pretty pictures of eurasians and asians

LOL

Guest Snapdragon

lol this is my lifestory too, *high five*

Isnt it awful? Lets create our own country of halfies off the coast of mexico or something lmao

Haha, sounds good to me.

Funny you say we should do this off the coast of Mexico.

A lot of us actually look Hispanic (like my brother).

Hell, I can even speak Spanish!

Seriously though, it kinda sucks being half :(

Guest missaque

I always complain about how my brothers look way more exotic than me because their white/laotion... unfortunately i'm a full-bred laotion (lol).. Guess you can say I try to look eurasian. I kinda go through phases like sometimes I wanna look really asian other times I try to look eurasian,

It shouldn't be an unfortunate thing because you're full Laotion.

I definitely think you have a right to be proud of your ethnicity.

Guest <3StrawberryPocky<3

Honestly, I'd love to be Eurasian. Despite me believing in the saying that we should love who we are, I can't help admiring those real, idealistic beauties. There is a mixed asian in my grade who is a little Russian, a bunch of other ethnicities, and half Chinese, and dude, she's extremely pretty considering how she looks like Anna Tsuchiya!

Guest ochappydays

Take frackin' Hyori off. She's full Korean.

do people like not see the label "Asian" under hyori and fan bing bing ==

Guest kikkie

Honestly, I don't like being half that much.

Or at least, I don't like some of the traits that I was given.

Even though I'm half German/Polish (the other half is Korean, btw), I have a smaller nose than most full Asians :/

In fact, a lot of people think I'm full Asian.

But then again, it's really only American people who think that; Asians can tell that I'm half.

However, I will admit, big eyes and pale skin is a plus, but there are full Asians that have that too.

I really wish I were 1/4th White and then 3/4ths Korean rather than half.

I feel kind of awkward sometimes, like I don't fit in.

With my White friends, I'm the "Asian" girl and with my Korean friends (not the Americanized kind, I mean the ones from Korea) I'm the "American" one.

And when I go to Korea, people just give me this "wtf are you?" look.

And it's also really weird when I hang out with my family sometimes.

Like, with my dad's side of the family (all White), people don't think I'm actually related to them, like I'm adopted or something.

And then in Korea, people just kind of look at me funny (I don't know what they say though, since I don't speak Korean....another downside).

I don't know, it's just a bit awkward that I never quite fit in.

I need to befriend some other halfies or something, lol.

I think American born and raised asians go through the same thing. it just that there is so much more of them (or us) that it doesn't feel too bad.

Like, when I'm with my chinese friends (the ones from asia) I'm always the american one but when I'm with my non-asian friends, I'm the asian one. i also get looks when i go back to asia and i am so accustomed to speaking english that it was hard for me to speak it with strangers (I can speak and understand w/ family just fine).

just so you know you guys aren't alone. (:

Guest funkermanfan

I voted eurasion because personally I like the mix. I'm Chinese w/ some cambodian but sometimes I get asked if I'm half white or half spanish. Other times people don't know what I am. They just know I'm asian.

Guest f0reveralways

If I can look like her, then yes :)

15106445.jpg

ps: i don't even know if she's part asian. but she just looks like it. lol. i think it'd be nice to look part asian part something else (like above) without leaning towards one side wholly.

edit: like the OP was saying, i'm not denying my ethnicity. i am happy with what i am. and i'm sure i would be no matter what i was. But if I could play God, would I look to look Eurasian? Sure. Why not? i think it'd be neat to look mixed without leaning towards one side. that way you can kind of fit "in" with more groups racially by playing up or downplaying certain features. does that make sense?

-------

To the person below me:

why so negative?

those japanese women could be saying "wow you're so pretty. i'm jealous of your beauty". and instead of being thankful, you're like "wow. you're shallow. be happy with what you're born with. i know i am." <_<

Guest colloquy

I think wanting to be a certain race or a mixture of races just to look like your ideal or someone else is extremely shallow. I'd want to be myself, whether I was white, black, Asian, Hispanic, or an Oompa Loompa. I like being Eurasian and having a family that traveled often because this had profound impact on my life and contributed to my personality. Any member of a race can be beautiful, ugly or anything between that spectrum.

I literally cringe IRL when Japanese women tell me they wish their father/mother was Caucasian so they could look like me or some mixed model in a magazine. Dumb as hell.

Guest xktee

As gorgeous as the people that you posted on this thread are, I think that I'm fine being a full Asian. I mean, every race has their beautiful people as well as their fair share of not as attractive people, including Eurasians.

Guest AiMango

i love the way i look. but i know a 1/2 white 1/2 laos who looks SOOO pretty. cause her eyes are greenish and most of her features are white but there are some asian traits too.

Guest soompier1

No, I like my features a lot and I wouldn't change them. My cousin is convinced that being eurasian is the greatest thing ever so she says she MUST date a caucasian and make a beautiful baby before she dies ... crazy btch XD

Guest jiji_zhazha

Haha, sounds good to me.

Funny you say we should do this off the coast of Mexico.

A lot of us actually look Hispanic (like my brother).

Hell, I can even speak Spanish!

Seriously though, it kinda sucks being half :(

Mexico was the first name to the top of my mind! lol

We can eat Fajitas everyday lmao!

wow you speak spanish?? thats so cool! *jealous much!*

Thats great we can become natives to the new island.. and spanish can be our dialect lmao!

Yeah I know, it sucks big time, people think we should be so happy to be mixed, but its difficult as it is.

I heard even Anna tsuchiya had problems and was bullied by fellow stars and models because she was half, they told her she was fat and ugly and she starved herself before :( .. and I know a half japanese guy that got bullied growing up in japan that he had to move to a different school D:>

Its hard work, hard work :(

not all euroasians are gorgeous or pretty as those high fashion models. With every race there's always better looking and not so good looking people, but I don't consider euroasians to be more supreme or something compared to other races. They do have nice features though, for the ones that are striking.

I think I would prefer being myself.

Archived