[drama 2010] I Am Legend 나는 전설이다

Guest Q_Park

Guest kravi77

Not sure if this was already posted. But written preview for episode 5. Maybe someone can translate?

건물앞, 설희가 건물 앞으로 나오는데 태현이 기다리고 있다.설희는 화가난 얼굴로 태현에게 능력있는 변호사 소개시켜 주기로 한거 아니었냐며 반박한다. 태현은 어쩔줄 몰라하지만 화가난 설희는 흥분을 가라앉히지 못하고 결혼전 로펌 다녔던 만큼 이바닥을 잘 안다며 태현에게 우리나라 최고 로펌태표랑 싸우고 있다며 상대 변호사는 이혼소송에선 져 본적이 없다고 하는데...

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to post earlier but had trouble with computer at work.

Please feel free to correct if I made error.

In front of the building. Tae Hyun waits for Sol Hee in front of the building. Sol Hee angrily asks Tae Hyun “didn’t he promise that he’ll introduce good attorney to her?”. Tae Hyun doesn’t know how to react to her. Sol Hee who is still emotional, tells Tae Hyun that she used to work in law firm before her marriage so she knows about this area (law) and tells Tae Hyun that she is fighting against Korea’s most famous firm and her opponent attorney is someone who has never lost in divorce case…..

Not sure if this was already posted. But written preview for episode 5. Maybe someone can translate?

건물앞, 설희가 건물 앞으로 나오는데 태현이 기다리고 있다.설희는 화가난 얼굴로 태현에게 능력있는 변호사 소개시켜 주기로 한거 아니었냐며 반박한다. 태현은 어쩔줄 몰라하지만 화가난 설희는 흥분을 가라앉히지 못하고 결혼전 로펌 다녔던 만큼 이바닥을 잘 안다며 태현에게 우리나라 최고 로펌태표랑 싸우고 있다며 상대 변호사는 이혼소송에선 져 본적이 없다고 하는데...

Guest kara_elayne

...and I am in love with Tae Hyun, eeeeeeeeeeee! :wub: :wub: He could sing for me again and again and again and again and I will never get tired, hahahaha! Sigh. Does anyone what song he was singing?

Okay, so I am now seeing the more evily side of Ji Wook, and that reduces my softie spot for him to 25%. He is such a good actor, he could tell lies straightfaced! fury.giffury.gif It's a wonder Seol Hee did not slapped him in the face while he was turning the tables and the circumstances against her.

I am loving Fa Ja here! I think she's really a good friend to Seol Hee, and she is sensitive enough to know that there's something going on with Seol Hee and Ji Wook.

Ji Wook's conditions, it's as if they would never really divorced then. The life she would be living is still like the life she lived while she was with him. Him dictating her what to do. Aaargh! What was he thinking? Softie spot now down to 15%.

Love the look on the mother-in-law's face seeing her wearing shimmering tops and very very short shorts! Hahahaha! I thought she was going to have a major heart attack. :D

Rip the divorce papers and throw it up! My fave scenes so far are the paper throwing scenes.

Noo Ri is sooooo cute when he was putting his hands on his hips and looking at the drunk adults with a look akin to this: <_< So cute!

Woo-hoo! Just finished watching ep 3 and I'm glad that I'm on-board w/this drama. I like the pacing and the acting is just superb so far. I'm pretty impressed with Lee Jun Hyuk's singing abilities b/c his song in ep 3 transformed me into a rabid fangirl :w00t: . Gotta admit that the songs in this drama are catchy. Let's hope that the ratings remain strong, despite the tough competition! Can't wait for ep 4! Errrm...however, my lil complaint about Seol Hee is that why can't she hire a private investigator to take pics of her husband's infidelity? I mean, I hope she will be well prepared for her divorce court hearing, so that she can kick her arrogant husband's butt!

Eeeeeeee! Isn't he a darling? Is that really his voice? Nummy nummy.

Uhm, maybe because she doesn't have much money now to hire a private investigator? She's doing all the works herself, it's a wonder she still finds time to go out and sing with the band. But really, she needs help her if she really wants to kick some lawyer's richard simmons.

IMO, Seol-hee is ill-prepared to fight her husband in court. She doesn't have any credible witness or evidence to back up her claims of ill-treatment. She is so stupid to ask the family driver to testify for her knowing full well what Ji-wook is capable of. The driver doesn't have to be bribed because he works for Ji-wook's family. Ji-wook or his mother need only wag their finger and the driver will crumble. He should testify for Seoul-hee only if he's prepared to lose his job and get out of the Ji-wook's household.

I agree with you. I don't think the driver is prepared to lose his job to help Seol Hee, especially that his daughter is about to give birth and he said he has to help them financially.

@ kara_elayne: Honestly, I DO NOT think he loves her or ever loved her. I think he loved the concept of her. I think she loved him, or loved him enough to withstand the torments of being his wife. I think she still loves him because she was willing to sign the divorce agreement. Seol Hee didn't mind throwing away her own dreams to finally just be able to divorce him, even if that meant she was to act like she didn't exist. She just wanted out of the marriage, and to be free from him, and wanted him to be free of her. The only reason why she decided not to sign the agreement in the end was because he made the selfish move to ruin not only her dream but also the dream of her friends. Like I said, Seol Hee doesn't mind taking the abuse but she does mind when the abuse spills over and affects the people she cares about. So, "maybe they were really in love", well, if you're watching the same drama I am, they may have been in love but they are certainly NOT anymore. The ONLY reason why he wants to hold on to her is for his own political ambitions, not because his mother brainwashed him, not because somewhere deep down inside he still loves her. The reason why he liked her but then became cold? In his mind, you can't turn a Ho into a Housewife. He always tells her that she's beneath him. Why did he turn sour? Because she (of course in his mind it's all her fault) made the mistake of getting pregnant. He didn't want to have kids with her, he didn't want their relationship to even go as far as marriage, he even calls their marriage a MISTAKE. If he truly loved her he would just let her go, but he doesn't because he cares too much about his reputation. Advocating for her to go back to him is like saying it's okay for a woman who is being abused to go back to her abusive husband since at one point he did love her. Well, he may of loved her at one point, but that point ended when he began to abuse her whether it be physically, mentally, or emotionally. C'mon now, obviously the husband is the antagonist here in this drama and the other guy with the kid is the protagonist. You can keep dreaming but I highly doubt she'll go back to her psycho husband. Sorry.

@ RSmith021985: You are my brainmate, I agree with what you're saying 100% :)@ monalisa: I agree, SH is very ill-equipped to go head on with her husband in court, but what can a gal do when her husband is a very prominent powerful lawyer who has hired another powerful prominent lawyer to be his own lawyer and you've been left in the dark?!!! I hope she finds a good lawyer soon, or she all of a sudden becomes very knowledgeable about the Korean law system, preferably about divorce cases ;) Good luck to her AJAJA FIGHTING!!!---------On a side note, I think the lawyer girl is stupid if she decides to get with Seol Hee's husband. Does she really think that family will accept her son or even her if they find out she is a divorcee? Then again, she seems like the type to be willing to throw away her own son and hide her past in order to have the life she wants.

Cimechang, it's okay. It's a given already that they will never together in the end. Like I was saying, my wanting her to get back to her hubby was just my opinion of the moment and it could change as the story progresses, and besides I don't want her to be back with the still snubby hubby, ONLY IF he would change and treat her good and beg her to come back, and IF she wants to, but I know that would not happened in the series. Now that I have seen some more evily side of her hubby, of course I want her to be away from him. :)

Guest gracefulmoonie

Thanks Q_Parkfor the summaries ^^

It's a famous Russian song, "Million roses".

Cut scene from the ending of Ep. 4

Full Korean version, performed by singers Jang Ki-ha and Sim Su-bong

Thanks so much Movall for the title of the song. I am in love with this song now, hopefully they will release

the full version on the ost. it sounds better in korean for some reason, maybe it's arrange with a faster rocker beat which makes it better.

Guest Q_Park

Tae-hyun~~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1CtGlipxyU&feature=related

I'm just waiting for the moment Seung-hye and Ji-wook GO DOWN!!!!!!! Actually, I'm willing to give Ji-wook a chance to clear up his misunderstanding and beg for Seol-hee but right after I want to see Seol-hee kick him to the curb. Muahaha! I'm not so forgiving to Seung-hye though, just because I hate the way that she's carrying on an affair with a married man and the way she's so ruthless. lol It's probably just because she's the other female lead. ><

I wonder why Tae-hyun was waiting outside of court for her....hmm...haha I also wonder if anybody else saw Tae-hyun waiting for Seol-hee outside. :)

- Kyu

Guest kara_elayne

Tae-hyun~~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1CtGlipxyU&feature=related

I'm just waiting for the moment Seung-hye and Ji-wook GO DOWN!!!!!!! Actually, I'm willing to give Ji-wook a chance to clear up his misunderstanding and beg for Seol-hee but right after I want to see Seol-hee kick him to the curb. Muahaha! I'm not so forgiving to Seung-hye though, just because I hate the way that she's carrying on an affair with a married man and the way she's so ruthless. lol It's probably just because she's the other female lead. ><

I wonder why Tae-hyun was waiting outside of court for her....hmm...haha I also wonder if anybody else saw Tae-hyun waiting for Seol-hee outside. :)

- Kyu

Kyuuuuuuuuuuu! Thank you thank you thank you! I am so gonna convert this one to mp3 and put it on repeat forever, hahaha! We're looneys for Tae Hyun! Each time I remember that scene in the bar, I automatically get a big crazy grin on my face. Sigh. Tae Hyun. :wub: :wub:

Now I can't focus on work. ;)

I dislike everything about Seung Hye - her smug expression most especially. I am waiting for the day when Seol Hee's gonna corner her in court, or her affair with Ji wook be revealed and she would be humiliated much.

Awww, I remember one cute scene, when Seol Hee was studying for her divorce case and then Tae Hyun rang her up "just cause". Cute cute!

Guest Q_Park

We're looneys for Tae Hyun! Each time I remember that scene in the bar, I automatically get a big crazy grin on my face. Sigh. Tae Hyun.  :wub: :wub:  

I dislike everything about Seung Hye - her smug expression most especially. I am waiting for the day when Seol Hee's gonna corner her in court, or her affair with Ji wook be revealed and she would be humiliated much.

Awww, I remember one cute scene, when Seol Hee was studying for her divorce case and then Tae Hyun rang her up "just cause". Cute cute!

I liked Tae-hyun ever since the drama started because he was just so cool and because I was anticipating the chemistry between him and Seol-hee. He totally won me over when I saw him singing at the bar. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that that was his real voice. +_+ 

The funny thing is that everyone in the drama talks about how Seol-hee isn't an appropriate wife for Ji-wook and such, even Seung-hye. However, does Seung-hye think that Ji-wook's family is going to accept her? A divorced woman with a child who had an affair with a married man? Harsh, but just look at Ji-wook's family. (I also think that this was mentioned before.)

Teehee...Tae-hyun is already drawn to Seol-hee. He just can't stay away from her strong attitude. lolol

- Kyu

Guest ripgal

Yea I agree. Ji Wook's a jerk, totally does not deserve Seol Hee. What was I thinking when I said I felt bad for him blerh..

Not rooting for him anymore. BOO~~

Meanwhile, Tae Hyun/Lee Jun Hyuk's singing was SEXXXYYYY!~~

Guest kara_elayne

I liked Tae-hyun ever since the drama started because he was just so cool and because I was anticipating the chemistry between him and Seol-hee. He totally won me over when I saw him singing at the bar. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that that was his real voice. +_+ The funny thing is that everyone in the drama talks about how Seol-hee isn't an appropriate wife for Ji-wook and such, even Seung-hye. However, does Seung-hye think that Ji-wook's family is going to accept her? A divorced woman with a child who had an affair with a married man? Harsh, but just look at Ji-wook's family. (I also think that this was mentioned before.)Teehee...Tae-hyun is already drawn to Seol-hee. He just can't stay away from her strong attitude. lolol- Kyu

I like his attitude too, he doesn't seem to care what others would think of him as long as he says what's on his mind. I need to have that singing Tae Hyun clip, which aside from the paper throwing scenes, is one of my favourites now. I just hate it that it Seung Hye who was watching him sing and was giving him that knowing smirk/smile. Aaargh!

Yea I agree. Ji Wook's a jerk, totally does not deserve Seol Hee. What was I thinking when I said I felt bad for him blerh..Not rooting for him anymore. BOO~~Meanwhile, Tae Hyun/Lee Jun Hyuk's singing was SEXXXYYYY!~~

Hahahaha! I still have minute sympathy left for Ji Wook, I dunno why. LOL!

Guest Kamakshi

Kyuuuuuuuuuuu! Thank you thank you thank you! I am so gonna convert this one to mp3 and put it on repeat forever, hahaha! We're looneys for Tae Hyun! Each time I remember that scene in the bar, I automatically get a big crazy grin on my face. Sigh. Tae Hyun. :wub: :wub:

Now I can't focus on work. ;)

(dreamy sigh) Tae-hyun is just so hunky-dory! I think I've replayed that bar scene at least 5 times by now. I get into fangirl craze mode as I imagine that he's singing to me only :wub: (kekeke).

As for Seung Hye, I hope Tae-hyun's words of wisdom come true when he told her, "If you live by hurting others, then doesn't it all come back to you eventually." She needs a taste of her own medicine. I can't believe she had the nerve to be jealous, when she saw Seol-hee and Tae-hyun together! It's like "Helloooo", but aren't you the home wrecker you skank!

I liked Tae-hyun ever since the drama started because he was just so cool and because I was anticipating the chemistry between him and Seol-hee. He totally won me over when I saw him singing at the bar. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that that was his real voice. +_+ 

The funny thing is that everyone in the drama talks about how Seol-hee isn't an appropriate wife for Ji-wook and such, even Seung-hye. However, does Seung-hye think that Ji-wook's family is going to accept her? A divorced woman with a child who had an affair with a married man? Harsh, but just look at Ji-wook's family. (I also think that this was mentioned before.)

Teehee...Tae-hyun is already drawn to Seol-hee. He just can't stay away from her strong attitude. lolol

- Kyu

Ditto. I was really impressed that Lee Joon Hyuk sang that song at the bar scene. To be honest, at first I was skeptical of him playing Tae-hyun b/c he's much younger than KJE. I thought that they wouldn't match or they would lack chemistry, but I'm elated that he cleared my doubts. :lol:

I dislike Seung-hye's arrogance too, but maybe her pompous head believes that once Ji Wook gets divorced, then he would be in the same level/status as her. Divorcé + divorcée = maybe okay? Plus, she believes her polished career will be more compatible w/Ji Wook's political goals compared to Seol Hee. Let's just hope reality smacks some sense into her.

Ok, is it just me or was the court scene kind of disappointing? Seol-hee knew she was going up against 2 powerful lawyers, but yet she still decided to represent herself with her poor presentation and lack of evidence. Another thing that irked me was her inappropriate attire for the court hearing. SERIOUSLY, I know we adore Seol-hee's liberating spunky attitude, but she could have worn something more suitable for her case. Still, I loved ep 4 b/c I can see the budding romance b/w Seol-hee and Tae-hyun.

Seol-hee should spill the beans to her father-in-law. As he is already suspicious of Ji wook's affair, she doesn't need to show proof to him. He just needs to say the word to give Seol hee the divorce. I'm sure his son will listen to his father.

Guest kazenai

I'm totally hooked to the mix of maturity and fun of this drama. It's perfectly combined, no wonder the ratings are great!

Guest Q_Park

Ditto. I was really impressed that Lee Joon Hyuk sang that song at the bar scene. To be honest, at first I was skeptical of him playing Tae-hyun b/c he's much younger than KJE. I thought that they wouldn't match or they would lack chemistry, but I'm elated that he cleared my doubts.  :lol:

I dislike Seung-hye's arrogance too, but maybe her pompous head believes that once Ji Wook gets divorced, then he would be in the same level/status as her. Divorcé + divorcée = maybe okay? Plus, she believes her polished career will be more compatible w/Ji Wook's political goals compared to Seol Hee. Let's just hope reality smacks some sense into her.

Ok, is it just me or was the court scene kind of disappointing? Seol-hee knew she was going up against 2 powerful lawyers, but yet she still decided to represent herself with her poor presentation and lack of evidence.  Another thing that irked me was her inappropriate attire for the court hearing.  SERIOUSLY, I know we adore Seol-hee's liberating spunky attitude, but she could have worn something more suitable for her case. Still, I loved ep 4 b/c I can see the budding romance b/w Seol-hee and Tae-hyun.

Actually, I didn't even know he was the lead until right before I started watching the drama. I knew that he was younger but I didn't really have a problem with that because I wasn't going to judge him or anything. haha Pretty much, I was indifferent. Now I'm craving more Tae-hyun/Seol-hee....Tae-hee/Seol-hyun interaction. Gosh, both couple names seem so girly. laugh.gif

Yeah your probably right, even though she is divorced, her occupation and general status is better than what Seol-hee brought to Ji-wook. I wonder what Mother Dearest's reaction is going to be when she finds out that her son is having an affair. Will she still be hateful to Seol-hee then? 

She went against them WAYYYY too softly. She seemed like she was gently coaxing the witness instead of being firm with her evidence and such. When she first came out in the court scene, we only saw the top half of her body but when the camera panned out...short, tight fitting shorts to a divorce case?! vicx.gif Seol-hee...no. lol Just no...

- Kyu

EDIT: http://www.dramabeans.com/2010/08/i-am-legend-episode-3/

Recap for episode 3 is up on dramabeans! Kaedejun is back! 

Guest mini_max_love

I've just gone through 3 eps but there's a strage feeling.

Ha ha, I mean, I like the lawyer. Suddenly I thiknk he's so manly in this drama, more impressive than in his previous ones. OMG, I started to make him my fav character here. Am I alone?

Guest zerocloud

She went against them WAYYYY too softly. She seemed like she was gently coaxing the witness instead of being firm with her evidence and such. When she first came out in the court scene, we only saw the top half of her body but when the camera panned out...short, tight fitting shorts to a divorce case?! vicx.gif Seol-hee...no. lol Just no...

- Kyu

EDIT: http://www.dramabean...gend-episode-3/

Recap for episode 3 is up on dramabeans! Kaedejun is back! 

I agree Seol Hee is way too soft in the court. She's amateur, but at least she has to ACT like a pro since she knows well what kind of opponent she is against....it's no joke.  Wasn't she quite tough when she was in senior high or something? I hope she'll show them her old self  soon. I hate to see the lawyer keep humiliating Soel Hee in court after she has gone through so much in her marriage all these years....enough is enough..

As always, it's fun reading summaries from dramabeans! XDDD

And I'm loving this drama as well! I'm surprised to see Kim Jung Eun can play the role of an ahjumma rock star <3 I dislike her in her previous drama =p No offense

and isn't Lee Jun Hyuk a cutie??!!! <3333 Love him since City Hall. Love his smirk face the MOST! *fangirl mode*

I agree Seol Hee is way too soft in the court. She's amateur, but at least she has to ACT like a pro since she knows well what kind of opponent she is against....it's no joke.  Wasn't she quite tough when she was in senior high or something? I hope she'll show them her old self  soon. I hate to see the lawyer keep humiliating Soel Hee in court after she has gone through so much in her marriage all these years....enough is enough..

It was all new situation for her. Have to fight in such a formal situation. She must be so nervous. Remember she went to see the lady lawyer in the court where she accused her opponent having affair with her lawyer? I bet Seol Hee will use that against her husband later. Can't wait for the moment to come!

Edit: Eek. Sorry I forgot to include this in one post. T_T I'll be careful in the future. *bows*

Guest sillysweet101

so it's a saturday night for me and i was looking for a drama to watch. i scrolled up and down mysoju looking for something...clicked on the link to this drama, read the synopsis, passed it, looked at the other links and decided to come back to this and give it a shot. figured i'll give the first episode a try and if i didn't like it, i'll quit.

homfg am i glad something compelled me to click that first link. i am so hooked. i watched the first episode and the next and then the next and then the latest one. i've been up all night watching it and it's nearly 6am where i'm at. i just could not stop! it's that good!! literally, the first episode made me cry and i am such a sucker for a good movie that will make me cry.

i love the story line. i love all the characters and how they all have chemistry with each other. i am so loving this drama!! now to wait for the next episodes T___T

Archived