[drama 2010] I Am Legend 나는 전설이다

Guest Q_Park

Guest misswa

Hello my dear chingus - have just finished episode 1 and am now in episode 2.  Looks good and KJE is beautiful. Of course I was imagining Suna all throughout but KJE did well and is doing well in the drama.  Soo-In though looks younger but well... he is going to be the romantic guy for her.  With Bad Guy ending, IAL is a good replacement.  Plus I am seeing Madame again from CHall. 

Dia - this thread is in good hands - yours!

Oh my! I doing the same thing, imagining SunAh that is, but as you also mentioned KJE's holding on her own. She's doing really well playing the "pampered wife" vs. the rebel WITH a cause (har har can't resist it).

Can't wait for the next epi.

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zzola1003

just finished watching episode 1 ... luv it luv it luv it :D

KJE looks good .. yes, the rock band members are so much fun to watch. very entertaining

Guest JaneElliot

@scmorris: My take is: her husband is seriously delusional. He lives in this imaginary world that revolves completely around him. You can tell that his pride is his lifeblood. And growing up in that family, is it really any wonder that he turned out that way? What remains to be seen is if he continues to cling stubbornly and petulantly to his skewed, egocentric world view or, whether he comes to understand his own misdeeds and generally shabby (and cruel!) treatment of his wife. I think it would take a lot to get him to that rude and painful awakening, but there would be lots of drama involved, which we drama addicts are all about of course!

Anyways, he’s just one of those characters who are so arrogant I feel like I need to keep watching the show if for no other reason than to see them humbled. If mean hubby gets some genuine character development along the way, so much the better.

Guest agssy

Thanks to the viikii subbing team.

KJE's magnificent in this drama, her character is so different from what she had done before and she's doing it so well even her friend KSA would be very happy for her if she watch IAL.

as much as i would like to see kim sun ah in the role of SH, i am glad that kim jung eun did not disappoint!

i have only watched the first ep (it didnt excite/ wow me very much) but it sure did keep me anticipating and looking forward to the next..

keep on going strong!

Guest blackjackVip

I can't wait to see SH get together with this other guy!

it will be the sweetest revenge for his ex-husband and the other girl!

mwahahahaha B)

Guest idiort

just watched finish ep 2 on viikii.. damn,this drama looks good... i didnt even feel any withdrawal symptoms from coffee house...

i'm glad kim jeung eun is the lead star.. she's hot man... her acting is really good...

Guest tru32urluv

I'm so loving this drama! Finally one where the lead girl stands her own ground. In the second episode she's very determined and I'm hoping things will start going well for her. Love her little friends too~ I'm excited to see when U-Kiss is gonna appear. I'm pretty sure their role is gonna be the new band that the girls are grooming since in the 2nd episode you know... lol I don't wanna spoil anyone. But yeah I'm really excited to watch the next episode. Kim Jung Eun is so pretty in this drama. Her acting is really good too. I've always liked watching her on her Chocolate Music Program. I AM LEGEND FIGHTING! haha. <3

Guest Tarits

@Misswa - hi, glad that we have the same thoughts about IAL.  I rewatched episode 2 and KJE should be commended.  She delivers her role very very well and of course the lead guy looks good, (not the not good looking husband, to me at least) and I thought their chemistry may not mix well but I have a feeling it will.  Some City Haller fans of Suna are also now following this drama and I did put in my facebook to support KJE.

@Agssy - so good to see you here. 

I have to see the rest of Suna lovers here too, I hope.   I love dramas where wives looked down upon come out victorious in the end! 

Hey, what do you guys think about SH's husband now??? At first, I kinda disliked him for the way he treated her and allowing his family to treat her w/contempt, but after episode 2 I don't know! :sweatingbullets: SH admiited to marrying him for money, although I do think she loved him, but still I think her husband kinda picked up on the reason she married him. Anyway, I read an interesting post about this at viikii IAL channel and I wanted to know what you guys thought about the whole affair . . .

Lol I dislike her husband because he treats her like a 'thing' and expects her to give up EVERYTHING for him. There is not such thing as compromises in his world since she's so 'lowly.' However, I want to watch how (and/or if) he changes throughout the drama. Also, I think SH actually love(d) him when they married, and the fact that he had money was a 'bonus' in a way. SH mentions in the drama that her heart still beats faster when she sees her husband aka she's still attracted to him. Furthermore, the divorce was triggered by her husband stating he did not love her and that marrying her was his biggest regret, thus I don't think SH married him for his money.

I'm enjoying the drama! :) I had absolutely no expectations for this drama so I think that definitely helped LOL I can already see JH's interest in SH after she lashed(?) out at him. However, I wish Lee Joon Hyuk (aka TH) would shave.... :X

Guest pata_queen

thank you so much, Viikii subbing team.

Kim jung eun portrays an excellent acting.

all of us are excited to watch for the next episode.

Congrats to KJE and the rest of the casts.

Guest Q_Park

Hello everyone! 

I just finished watching episodes 1 & 2 today after hearing some promising reviews from other viewers. I'm glad to say that I wasn't disappointed at all. 

I was already very excited about it when I heard KSA was joining the cast and put it on my list of dramas-to-watch. I do admit that my interest fell a little bit at the fact that she dropped out and was replaced by KJE but now after watching the first two episodes, part of me likes KJE more for this role than KSA. KSA is just so kickass that I just can't imagine her being as a weak daughter-in-law or crying. (KSA still rocks!)

The character of Sul-hee is just so dynamic and wonderful that I fell in love with her at first sight. haha I also can't wait until more of the romantic plot develops. See, the way I always saw it as that Sul-hee would be in love with Ji-wook but seeing the richard simmons that he is to her, moves onto Tae-hyun. As Sul-hee becomes more and more like her previous free spirited self, Ji-wook would start to fall in love with her again but it would be too late because she'd already have moved onto Tae-hyun. See, that's what I thought until my friend came and told me that she thinks Sul-hee is going to end up with Ji-wook. Because Ji-wook thinks that Sul-hee's only there for his money when that's not really the case; she really did love him. My friend thinks that once Ji-wook finally figures out that he's misunderstood her, they would get back together. (What do you guys think?) I really don't think that's the case though.

I guess they gave LJH a little beard whatever to make him seem older but I too wish he would shave it off!!!! Or at least do something with his hair; it's too dab dab. lol 

I can't wait to see the Madonna Band shaking things up!!! IAL HWAITING!!

- Kyu

Guest RSmith021985

KJE is smoking hot and that IRIS chick too.

2nd episode was much better than the 1st. Can't wait for the 2 lawyers reaction later on.

I noticed in this drama, KJE looks much prettier than before. Maybe the hairstyle suits her the best. And the actress in the 'Su In' role was also in the Road Home playing a character with the same name! I wonder why KSA backed out from this drama.

Guest Crystal392

I just watched the second episode and I loved it.

I can't wait for ep 3 and 4!

I know the husband was very mean to her... but I hope he will change. I don't think he is a bad man, I just think he was bitter because he thought she had only married him for his money. I think deep inside he loves Sulhee but his mom brainwashed him soo, as I said before, he became bitter. I don't think he really loves the other lawyer and I don't think he is having an affair with her... I just think they go out to eat sometimes and are just very good friends (but who knows... I may be wrong :P).

I love dramas where the female character is strong, smart and confident (like Prosecutor Princess and Coffee House).

CAn't wait until Monday! :D

Guest Tarits

@crystal_malfoy -  I love what  you said about the women characters in Prosecutor Princess and Coffee House.   Yes, I like women who comes out victorious showing that well, weaker sex they are not!  I saw  and met KJE personally only last March and she is a beautiful and simple person.  I loved her in Lovers and with this new character as one funky band leader, she adds another feather to her cap!  Surprisingly, the lead actor who became a favorite after watching him in City Hall is not too bad of a partner for her in this drama.  I think their chemistry is okay. 

Guest lucky_moon

Ep2 was better than ep1, she did well with submitting the divorce paper cuz her in law is really suck and treat her badly, at least that way she will feel free from her in law pressure and mother in law bossing, she can sing and even fall in love again with someone who can love her sincerely, her husband is really brazen, showing to the public his great image with a happy family when he is having an affair.

Hope things will clear more about TH and his ex-wife.

I don't think he really loves the other lawyer and I don't think he is having an affair with her... I just think they go out to eat sometimes and are just very good friends (but who knows... I may be wrong :P).

I love dramas where the female character is strong, smart and confident (like Prosecutor Princess and Coffee House).

CAn't wait until Monday! :D

The husband is having an affair with the other lawyer. When he tells her about SH asking for divorce, the other lawyer says its good news and (jokingly) "maybe i should thank her for it" (as in now they can publicly date since he'd be single). I'm not sure whether he is in love with her, but he's probably attracted to her. First of all, she's the opposite of SH in terms of education/etc. Also, she's probably the type of person he (in his oh-so-perfect world) "should have" married aka she is a successful lawyer. I have a weird feeling he might not be aware of her having a son and being a divorcee but that's just me guessing.

I agree. I dislike the weak female characters with an I-need-a-man-to-survive mentality.

Guest Zombie

I like usually like dramas with weaklings standing for their right and fighting back.

Here we have rocker ahjumas making their dream come true, which I find refreshing.

I too feel that the lawyer husband will fall for SH once again seeing her so confident and successful in her rock band.

KJE definitely fit this role much better than KSA.

Quite obviously, KJE did alot of homework to make SH character come alive and that I am glad she had improved from the disappointing role in GH2 previuosly. Maybe this role is also fitting to her age. LOL

Looking forward to how she handles her divorce case this coming monday.

Archived