[drama 2010] I Am Legend 나는 전설이다

Guest Q_Park

Guest vanessa14

OMG just saw ep1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>and all i can say is that I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait for more eps cause the lead girl is goin to crack and her husband better watch out! lol :)

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ruthie08

yay! love the first episode! KJE did a

very good job of potraying the chararcter!

cant wait for the coming episodes!

Guest saeyun

OMG... I just saw the first episode today and I'm loving it!!! <3333

I just hate the kind of lifestyle that she has... hopefully

everything will be alright after she divorces her husband.

anyway, does anyone know the name of the band where namoo was in?? I have such bad memory!!!

Guest RSmith021985

First episode was okay, gotta wait to see what happens with her and her husband. He seems like a total richard simmons bag along with the mother.

Guest Crystal392

I really really really loved the new episode!!

I know the main lead (don't remember her name yet >.<) will probably end up with the guy that is not her husband but for some reason I am rooting for her and her husband to reconcile :ph34r: Maybe the husband will realize how awful he and his mother have been and how much his wife loves him and change because of love? xD

:lol:

But I loved the first episode!! :D

Guest jjowah

first episode met my expectations! i love kim jung-eun's fashion choices..for almost all her characters that she plays! i think there's still some mystery and curiosity about her falling in love w/ her lawyer husband and the whole baby story. they could do a flash back but it would look funny with the actors being in their mid 30s-40s.

i looooove the rich husband and the actor who plays him. he's perfect for the role and there's nice chemistry between he and kim. i really like jang shin-young and it's unfortunate her character doesn't seem so interesting yet. she has great acting chops and actually..could've pulled off kim's character really well!!~

can't wait for episode 2!!

BTW... i think koreans are going to compare this drama to actress Go Hyung-Jung's real life experience as a wife of a conglomerate son. there are rumours she was mistreated throughout her marriage for not being educated and from a good family background. of course, she eventually left the madhouse and relaunched her acting career ..but all in the name of not taking any financial assets from her time with the family and had to give up all parental and visitor rights to her children. (frankly, i think that's soooo sad to not see your children for all those years!)

Guest Zombie

Just watch it at Viikii and I am already enjoying it alot.

KJE sparkled in her role here. PD really chosen the right person for this role.

Ahjumas rocks! :lol:

Guest suliat

i love this drama. expecially the mail lead girl, she remind me of the reason why i love her in all her dramas. the way she is able to switch from one emotion to another, while showing the audience how she felt without even talking too much, show what an amazing actior she really is. to tell you the truth, after the lead girl from city hall, she is the an actress i believe can do the drama, and bring the life of sool hee to us the audience.

this is in my own opininon, what do the rest of you think

Guest scmorris

I love the first episode too and I'm about to watch it again for the third time! :D Definitely, I think I enjoy this show so far for its mature themes and I hope to continue to watch the coming episodes. I really dislike the family-in-laws but I mostly cannot stand the husband! I cannot understand why he did not stand up for Seol Hee (SH) against his mother about SH's blood-related sister (also HER ONLY FAMILY). Uhhh! I was so glad when she one-upped him in front of his family in the end. I DO NOT want SH back with her husband UNLESS he changes, but I can tell from the preview that that jerk still hasn't learned. Anyway, did I mention that I loved the music in this episode? Well I did. :wub: So awesome. I cannot wait to see where this series go . . .

Guest Nov92

Oh I'm in love i just watched the first episode and it really met my expectationsalthough it might be that i'm setting them too low considering the current dramas but i have to admit the lead actress did a great job, and i'll defiantly be watching the upcoming episodes, the story line is pretty original!

I've just finished watching the first episode and I am impressed. I did not have any expectations for this drama, because Kim Sun Ah has quit, but Kim Jung Eun is doing great so far. The story is definitely not for younger people, but I feel that any girl over 20 years old can somewhat relate to Seol Hee's character.

Guest JaneElliot

BTW... i think koreans are going to compare this drama to actress Go Hyung-Jung's real life experience as a wife of a conglomerate son. there are rumours she was mistreated throughout her marriage for not being educated and from a good family background. of course, she eventually left the madhouse and relaunched her acting career ..but all in the name of not taking any financial assets from her time with the family and had to give up all parental and visitor rights to her children. (frankly, i think that's soooo sad to not see your children for all those years!)

Wow, is that true? :o I had no idea!

Anyways, I had no expectations of this show based on the promos, but the stills from ep one intrigued me and I watched it and got a lot of enjoyment out of it. I though the first episode layed it on pretty thick at times (that "Fa Ja" character is especially grating), but it definitely got its hooks into me and really made my blood boil in that OMG-I-NEED-TO-SEE-THESE-CHARACTERS-GET-THEIR-COMEUPANCE-LIKE-RIGHT-NOW kind of way.

Compare it to the extremely popular Baker King: I only watched the first episode, which was also kind of OTT in its portrayal of the insane-chaebol-family-logic, but whereas that show seemed to me to reinforce/glorify the patriarchal system I Am Legend rips into it. With rock and role.

I also loved Kim Jung Eun here. The only other thing I've seen her in was Lovers, which was just a really bleh show all around. But this role is so much better suited to her, I think. Her character's definitely a mature adult, but she's got a much fresher, more youthful feel.

Plus, I actually really like the show's use of music so far, which isn't nearly as by-numbers as it could have been. Is that KJE's real voice? She's good. I like the way the PD weaves it in, and I thought the bridge scene, though brief and sparse, was one of the ep's highlights.

The only thing I have serious reservations about is the male lead (what's his name?) I know he didn't get much to do in this ep, so maybe I'm completely wrong, but he seemed pretty wooden to me.

Overall, though, episode one left me itching for episode two. And in my drama book, that's the bottom line.

Guest blackjackVip

Just saw ep. 1 with subs!!

OMG! it's a really nice story! i really like this drama! :D

I root for Seol Hee!

Screw her mother-in-law and her jerk husband!! :angry:

I was really happy, when she announced that she's getting a divorce! yeah!

i would have done that a long time ago...

seriously, that guy didn't even love her, or treat her atleast a little bit nicer, plus i think he's having an affair, and the mother only wants a grandchild. <_<

What's up with all the mother-in-laws in kdramas, obsess to having a grandchild... and torturing or mistreating their daughter-in-laws....ugh.

anyways, they did a very good job in acting though!

i'm really into the story...hehe

can't wait for her to take a revenge and hook up with the other guy.. :phew:

P.S love the "killing me softly" song at the end! :D

@mameayw: thanks for the OST's!!!

Guest scmorris

I can't see the first episode on Viikii,

Is the site down or something, or is it just me?

Is there anywhere else I can watch it?

Right now, I think the IAL team@ viikii subbing for episode two until about 12:00ish-1:00ish o'clock ET and 9:00ish-10ish o'clook PT. So I do not think it's a good idea to try to watch the episodes at this time. Try later or tomorrow . . .

It's a good start to the drama. Her husband and his family annoy me--except the dad. But I hope she shows him in the third episode! :lol:

Archived