[official] nana 나나 (after school) picture thread

Guest namiexshowgirl

Guest ::kitty::

Like many posters, I didn't really pay attention to the new After School members until I found out about their sub-group, Orange Caramel. I'm finding Nana to be one of the prettiest members (really underrated!) and I'm glad she's the leader of Orange Caramel despite her young age! :)

Is she a monolid? If so, I'm really glad the company is letting her stay natural because she's gorgeous! New fan right here!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xiangmiyu

^ I thought that Raina was the leader of Orange Caramel. .Or at least that's what the AS members said in Playgirlz. ^^

Guest namiexshowgirl

yeah i updated the thread cause raina is the leader of orange caramel. it was only speculated to begin with that nana was the leader cause she's been promoted as the center or main image of the group.

• 1 month later...
Guest Tofu_Cloud

Her face is goregous!!!!! :wub:

yeah u guys are shock she is born 1991..

but i think she only looks old cuz she is pretty Tall.

Imagine she was medium height im sure she would look her age.

hehe picturing a mini nana!! >< so cute

Guest OhGeezeAnhthu

I literally adore her. I've been a fan since "AH" because of their concept was so... something I hadn't seen in Kpop.

But when they got three new members I was like -_-" WHY.

WRONG. I absolutely love them! Especially Nana. Bahaha. I thought she was gorgeous and finally watched some clips of their Play Girlz show and she's freaking hilarious too. Goodness. I love it.

Thanks for the pictures.

I can't believe she's like... four months younger than me. XD

• 2 months later...
Guest hyukielove

Helloo (: Was wondering if I could request a pic spam of Nana with her brown hair and blonde tips ? I really loved it and can't find many pics :/

I was hooked on "Because of You" because I saw this gorgeous blond girl--such a doll-like face and a perfect body. Nana's like a real-life Barbie doll in the best way possible. :wub: She's especially adorable because she's normally so quiet and rarely reacts even when everyone else is going crazy, but she's also able to pull off the cutesy image that Orange Caramel has.

Until now I still like her best with blond hair. Let's admit it, not many Asians can pull it off, and yet she looks so stunning and perfect with it. She's definitely my number one girl crush.

Please keep the photos coming! Nana's surprisingly underrated. I thought this thread would be way bigger by now.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest shushshuckspui

^ yup her new style in virgin album is as rocking as ever! :)

i'm trying to grow my hair like hers! :) so pretty!!

Archived