Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

Guest beckyvang17

so i just got a new computer with windows vista. i downloaded clubbox but when i go and dl a show there's a window that says "there's a website that wants to open web content using this program...allow, don't allow" so i clicked allow, the clubbox thing shows up but it's only half of the clubbox(only the advertising on the right) not the window where it shows you to start downloading. but the CB would just quit and disappear and i would end up at the page where i dl shows again.

--HELP PLEASE!

=]becky

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My computer had to be reformatted and I lost all my bookmarks to my favorite CB links.

Is there somewhere I can go to view list of all the CB owners? I think I can remember some of the CB links if I can browse through the names. Is there such a list?

I saw in Soompi forum where some of the CB owners registered but it only had few.

Thank you so much.

Guest ADORE.you

=( my clubbox was working fine this morning, like when i clicked something to download it would appear in my clubbox download section. But then a few hours later i wanted to download something, so doing the usual thing of clicking the file to download the install button thing popped up, and so i clicked yes and then it didn't install =\. Now when i click on something to download this window just pops up.

clubboxproblemvi6.jpg

Can anyone help me with that ? I've tried the whole checking to see the firewall being blocked and the alt left click, alt right click.. but nothing seems to work =(

Thank you in advance.

=( my clubbox was working fine this morning, like when i clicked something to download it would appear in my clubbox download section. But then a few hours later i wanted to download something, so doing the usual thing of clicking the file to download the install button thing popped up, and so i clicked yes and then it didn't install =\. Now when i click on something to download this window just pops up.

%7Boption%7D clubboxproblemvi6.jpg

Can anyone help me with that ? I've tried the whole checking to see the firewall being blocked and the alt left click, alt right click.. but nothing seems to work =(

Thank you in advance.

that happened to me this afternoon..that lil box keeps popping out everytime i want to dl a new file even if i had my cb open..

the only solution that i did was i restarted my computer...then after that my cb went back to normal

Guest heartshapelove

I think I have somewhat of the same problem as jewny.

My clubbox was working fine eariler but as of lately I keep on gettin this:

cb-nwstr.jpg

Usually before, my clubbox would still open up regardless of me doing the alt+left alt+right keys. But now it keeps on asking to install NowStarter.cab [which I don't remember it asking before]

Is it OKAY/SAFE/NECESSARY to download the NowStarter.cab? Is that an ActiveX program/what is it suppose to do?

Because now even if I do the whole: alt+left alt+right keys I keep on getting asked to download NowStarter.cab.

And the 1&2 that I circled both have this: http://www.clubbox.co.kr/neo.fld/ClubBoxSetup.exe as the url. Shouldn't I already have that? [since clubbox worked before] ...Or do I need to click on it/install it, again?

I also tried out what clauric had said and restarted my pc, but I keep on gettin the same problem.

Thanks to whoever replies/helps.

Guest ADORE.you

^ hey guys, lols i think maybe clubbox is down ? i'm not sure =( .. i hope that its just down >< probably be up and running again soon .. aww your lucky clauric, i restarted my comp. and it still didn't work =\

Guest FREAKY_ALTOIAN

ahhH!! same problem as jewny and other!! >.< im sad..i click instal..and it would just sit there..and say re start and i did and it happened again but then it would say could not instal e134

T_Twhat the..ahhhh!!

Guest tonks

hi! please help me.. :unsure: I want to uninstall Clubbox from my pc.. but i don't know how.. I tried looking for it in the program files folder but it wasn't there.. when i try to remove it from my control panel, it wasn't on the list of programs.. please help me.. thanks in advance!

Guest yh4990

Starting from two days ago, when ever i tried to download a file, clubbox didn't work. Then i noticed at the top of the window saying that i should install an add-on 'NowStarter.cab' from 'Nowcom, Inc.' Is it reliable?

kjdsgoh2xk0.png

Starting from two days ago, when ever i tried to download a file, clubbox didn't work. Then i noticed at the top of the window saying that i should install an add-on 'NowStarter.cab' from 'Nowcom, Inc.' Is it reliable?

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/9738/kjdsgoh2xk0.png

I download and install it "NowStarter.cab" if not I don't think we can use still clubbox. So far no problem, no virus or spyware alert from my anti-virus & anti-spyware.

Guest ADORE.you

HEY GUYS! good news to share =) i figured out how to fix the clubbox problem! Well what happened was i tried again to click something to download and then that tab for nowcom would pop up, and so following the diagrams on that box, i clicked always download nowcom from the arrow option and i clicked yes. Then as it was installing it said something about my FSCAgent not working in C://WINDOWS/system yada yada yada.. so i clicked onto that .. and deleted it, but before deleting that, i uninstalled clubbox from my computer.. and now that i click onto something to download it WORKS! But the only problem is, it sets up again? Like it'll ask you where to put the files that you download and etc. Other than that, CLUBBOX is fixed =)

I REALLY hope that helped anyone >< cause it worked for me, a little game of trial and error i guess =)

GOODLUCK guys

Guest kyelin

hi,

i want to ask u a question about clubbox

i want downloading files from it and this pics

dl3.gif

always pop-up and also a message that saying box1.clubbox.co.kr :undefined

what does it means?

would you help me?

thanks^^

Guest CrystinaDang

i'm just a newbie at clubbox.. so sorry if this is a dumb question. ><'' Do you have to have your own CB or can you just d/l from CB without having to do anything ?

Guest ktown

im getting error message when i try to download

something about clubbox update wont start or something and then [e134] at the end

anyone know what i should do to fix this?

im using maxathon browser

i even reinstalled clubbox same error msg

fixed i just downloaded maxthon 2.0 and works fine now

Guest m@ng0

You see... i followed the sign up steps for clubbox in this thread...

but every time i complete my form... the page turn to '500 Internal Server Error'

and i keep trying and trying but i still can't sign up... :tears:

Can anyone tell me why i cant sign up?

Guest dreba_bas

Hello there..i'm from malaysia..i've got a problerm to access ur clubbox it is actually not urs only but same goes to another person clubbox.When i try to access ur clubbox something actually weird appear it is a box which contain a word which is "The connection drives recklessly and the corresponding service connection is delayed" i'do translate it into english...Hope u may help me to find the solution..sorry my english is not good..

Archived