Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

Guest popoycanton

thanks choco, but how about lets say you reboot your PC, how do you then start the download manager again?

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CrystinaDang

Hii. I don't know if someone already asked this.. I think I remember reading this by someone else.. but if someone answered already SORRY. Well I d/l something but when it was finished it was a .rmvb file.. how do I convert it or make it watchable ? :/

Guest choc0

~popoycanton: you can change the options/config. But since it doesnt allow me to change mine, I'm not sure... btw, can you resume d/l or I am the only one who has problem with that T___T

~CrystinaDang: you can watch .rmvb by Media Player Classic, you have to get the lastest version though. My friend told me about some rmvb converter but i do not remember... sorry

Guest CrystinaDang

~CrystinaDang: you can watch .rmvb by Media Player Classic, you have to get the lastest version though. My friend told me about some rmvb converter but i do not remember... sorry

ohhhh.. i'll try finding the converter myself. thanks~

Guest krngirlie89

question i downloaded it fine

but the sound doesn't come up

and the audio sometimes skips

can you help me?

its REALLY frustrating... >.<

Guest Aestas

does anyone know what to do here? i want to join but its not letting me... someone please help?!!!!!

clubqzf3.png

and for a different clubbox, can someone translate this? i think its about how to join but i don't know exactly what to do.

clubq7ap7.png

Guest linni

For those of you who can't seem to find clubbox in system 32, it could be that you have 64 bit windows. I found clubbox in sysWOW 64 if that helps. Clubbox definitely does work on Vista 64.

Okay, Clubbox used to work for me, but for some odd reason for the past few months everytime I try to download something the file just stays on 0%/ 0kb/s forever and never starts downloading even when i restart the program numerous times. It's driving me nuts!

Guest Megumi

You saved my butt m(_ _)m

Thanks for your tut! It's great =D I've been reformatting my computer and my last experience to install CB was ultimate hell T______T

Guest yoori

HELP PLEASE!

i recently got a labtop and tried to download something from clubbox

but when i pressed download, the install box would appear and another link would pop up

saying that it failed to unzip something...i have no idea what it means but basically it said that the download failed

anyways then i found a separate clubbox download link and i was able to download clubbox

so i was excited because i tried to download clubbox for like an hour

i clicked download again and the clubbox appeared but only for a split second and then it disappeared

i tried a several times but it would just appear for a second and go away

the download box doesn't even stay on and just goes away after coming up one second so i can't download anything :tears:

i got soooooo fustrated! i tried to search online for solutions but i couldn't find any

can somebody help me pleaaaseeee?

Guest XhoXho

Ok so I was linked here, and I really hope someone can help : D

At first I thought it was a one day thing. I just decided to dl my file the next day. However, this kept going on! I checked my internet settings, but clubbox.exe was allowed to go through my internet security...o.O

So I just re-dled clubbox...but it didn't help any matters...

No matter how many times I press dl, clubbox goes right back to Pause immediately. Within a second...more likely less aish aish.

If it my firewall blocking it, how can I change it??

Guest sccy

Is it just me or does anybody here also experiencing the same problem? My mileage seem to be decreasing everyday, the other day it was 12 100, yesterday it was 12 000 and now it's 11 818.. :sweatingbullets: I swear I haven't used my mileage for ages.. :blink:

I am experiencing this too. I have some 180 reserving mileage after I finished downloading a series but the mileage dont add to my total mileage. It just decrease and wont increase. Anyone know whats happening?

I having problem with signing up on clubbox.

I have tried so many times. And I do exactly as it says how it shod be done. :mellow:

But it wont work.

plz plz plz plz can someone help me.

because something am I doing wrong but I don't know what, It's so irritate -.-'

Plz someone answer.

Guest bakki

Hello!

sorry to bother u guys, I am so damn thankful to HAPPYROACH for her tutorials, you rock!! >.<

Even if the clubbox version has changed a bit from the version of the tutorials, I could make my way into creating my clubbox (YAY!!!) , but there's still one thing I can't work out (and I swear I've read all the FAQs and tutorials, I've tried on my own clicking buttons here and there...ending up even with deleting one of my files ^^;;...just to let u know that I seriously tried my best before asking)...HOW CAN I MOVE MY FILES FROM ONE FOLDER TO ANOTHER? I can't find the button that is indicated in the tutorial...I mean, I can't find a button with the same korean charachters on it...

Thanks for your help!! ^^ (/me feels stupid ^^;; )

Guest xiao_yun87

i've been using cb for quite a while now but just 2 weeks ago my downloads just won't start... my internet security stuffs were right... my firewall does not block clubbox... if you guys remember... there is always an ad at the top of the cb program... now it just reads navigation to webpage was cancelled... can anyone help...?

Guest jafa100

I opened an account in clubbox, But I can't download, this is what appears to me and after that nothing, i tried the alt+left arrow and alt + right arrow and still the same thing!!: so i've never seen the clubbox download manager that should pop up after this.

hb491.jpg

And i also had a problem installing the clubbox set up, cause this is what appered in my screen, a mess!, can't read that!!, but i think i manage to installed it anyway:

hb487.jpg

hb488.jpg

hb489.jpg

hb490.jpg

Anybody has an idea of what might be going WRONG???? why can't i download from clubbox???? What can i do?????????????PLEASE.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aestas: If you don't know how to join a clubbox, check mine. I have the instructions indicated in the second graphic on the main page. ;)

xiaoba0bao: What kind of files are you trying to download? Old and unpopular files will stay at 0kb/s for quite a while.

yoori: What are you trying to download? I find that if the original filename of a file is too long, it causes an error when queuing the file to download and disrupts everything and causes the clubbox window to shut down.

XhoXho: Try to turn off your firewall. But I don't know if that really matters. That pausing thing occurs from time to time, not only for downloading, but for uploading as well. Usually, it's ok after a while. Does this happen with ALL clubboxes you download from or just a particular file?

Sweetseet & sccy: I have no idea what that mileage issue is all about. I have never experienced this. :huh:

JosseJunjin: Where did you get stuck? Maybe you can screencap the error message (or whatever it may be) that seems to prevent you from signing up. Otherwise, we can't guess what the problem may be. >.<

HOW CAN I MOVE MY FILES FROM ONE FOLDER TO ANOTHER? I can't find the button that is indicated in the tutorial...I mean, I can't find a button with the same korean charachters on it...

f_move.gif

It's the first button on the left along the row of buttons above the list of files. ^_^

my firewall does not block clubbox... if you guys remember... there is always an ad at the top of the cb program... now it just reads navigation to webpage was cancelled... can anyone help...?

Have you tried just turning off your firewall completely and see if that ad appears in the clubbox window? :unsure:

Jacqueline: Have you tried right-clicking on that first window and selecting Encoding > Korean? :) And if ActiveX appeared somewhere along the way, did you install it?

Archived