Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can you automatically watch ur own clubbox files or do you have to download them?

if the files are in your CB, and u don't have in you hard drive anymore, you must DL them again to watch it

hi

Why my status of downloading sit at 0kb whole time ..... ?

what are you trying to DL, it maybe you're not connecting or the file is old... it takes longer to DL

Quick question:

after uploading a file, how do i ensure it is downloadable. Should I like never close my clubbox window because nobody is able to dl it. Do i need to permanently seed it and if i happened to close my clubbox window is there a way to re-seed a fully uploaded file.

Once you have uploaded the entire file (100%), it should be Downloadable. also You can close your CB window cause CB does not run by seeding..

is there any way to recover a past user name and password?

i tried signing up again but it says my email is already taken -_-

i'm not sure, but there might be a way where they can email you password and name....otherwise you might have to use a new name and email...

Guest 91130901230

untitleduh9.jpg

Ok, so clearly episode 2 has finished downloading. Well usually there are 2 files when you're downloading a file from clubbox and then when it is completed it becomes one. Well, it's definitley completely downloaded, so what can i do to put it together so i can watch it since the clubbox didn't do it itself? Oh yeah, if someone replies to my post do you think you can PM me b/c i barely come on this topic so i'll forget that i posted this up.

Guest wnndy

oomgg oomgg omgg IT IS WORKINGGG

thank u soo much happyroach.. thanks to your tutoral i'm now just downlaoding dalja spring..OMGG it is working

i never thought i could use clubbox -___-

really thank u so much =D

it downloading with 8kb/s xD..BUT i don't care..it is workingg haha

시삽님이 운영하시는 박스는 점수가 부족하여

등급 하향 조정 가능성이 있습니다

등급심사일 : 2007.03.06 (화)

시행 내용 : 박스 등급을 은박스로 조정

박스 등급 하향 조치 사유

현재 회원님이 운영하는 박스의 평균 점수가 부족하여

클럽박스 운영 정책에 따라,

3일 후에 박스 등급이 하향 조정될 가능성이 있습니다.

남은 기간 열심히 활동해주세요.

궁금하신 사항이나 자세한 사항은 클럽박스 고객센터를 통해

문의 주시기 바랍니다. 감사합니다.

다시 보지 않음

untitleduh9.jpg

Ok, so clearly episode 2 has finished downloading. Well usually there are 2 files when you're downloading a file from clubbox and then when it is completed it becomes one. Well, it's definitley completely downloaded, so what can i do to put it together so i can watch it since the clubbox didn't do it itself? Oh yeah, if someone replies to my post do you think you can PM me b/c i barely come on this topic so i'll forget that i posted this up.

to make it viewable like it normally does when it goes to your default player icon when file is finished dl'ing, pick the file that is 100% completed, and delete the " CRCDATA file " and rename the " NEO file " w/ the title of the show but this time put a " .avi " at the end for it to become viewable.

example:

blahblahblah.avi_NEO_ ( del> the _NEO_ )

-_^

Guest Angelsz

Help..?

If i had clubbox on and then it was downloading.. and then i restart my computer, my files on the clubbox window is gone.. but its still on my computer.. so how do i get it to download again?

Of course it will be gone from your CB DL window, duh!! you " restarted " your computer what did you think would happen?

to resume that particular file, just go back to whatever CB you got the file in the first place then pick that file and resume download.

Guest uguudei
I have this problem. I can't log in to my CB. I mean, everytime windows starts, little CB box always asked me to log in. but now when i write my id and password, after a while it says, "error occured while transferring log in information from the server". Also i can't see the pages of CB owners. When i write down http://clubbox.co.kr/iyagi or http://clubbox.co.kr/sylver, whatever i write down, it says "the page cannot be found."

Not only this, also Limewire and Ares aren't working.

I don't know computer that much. So pls help me. I have Kaspersky as a antivirus program.

Is there anything that i can do?

Thank u very much.

Pls guys help me!!!! Plssssssssss!!!!!!

I'm using school computer, so is there any possibility that it is restricted to use it by school people? Or is it becoz antivirus. I use Avast now.

Thank U!!!

Guest Sayurii

happyroach, what is that pink font that you use on your screenshots? do you remember where you got it?

or does anyone else know? thanks.

Guest idazz83

hiii...i want to ask y when i sign up my birthday become red...then i cant finish my registeration...i try so many times but it's still same..plz help me!!!

Guest misikaormk

:rolleyes: Oh! this realy the rich forum of Club box,Thank for all tric and had learning all about it.

Omg! so hard :wacko:

hiii...i want to ask y when i sign up my birthday become red...then i cant finish my registeration...i try so many times but it's still same..plz help me!!!

just insert a fake birth date to make you seem older so that you could be accepted automatically

Guest mandy_quyen

start from tomorrow , the new prohibiton law from SBS,KBS,MBC will be applied , have anyone known about it ? i'm not sure about it either , but it seems that we will get a lot of troubles T_T

Guest Flower_Girl

I have a question: can you download something when you have 0 P?

I tried closing and restarting the programm so it would work... and that was yesterday night, it worked for the first time and then I went to sleep.. today I tried downloading again, but nothings happening! :(

I think I used points or something...

^ yes, you can. we all started from 0 points. ^_^

start from tomorrow , the new prohibiton law from SBS,KBS,MBC will be applied , have anyone known about it ? i'm not sure about it either , but it seems that we will get a lot of troubles T_T

you mean even stricter than before, mandy dear? :unsure: they've already prohibited all their programs, no? what else are they prohibiting? :mellow:

Guest greenbee
I have a question: can you download something when you have 0 P?

I tried closing and restarting the programm so it would work... and that was yesterday night, it worked for the first time and then I went to sleep.. today I tried downloading again, but nothings happening! :(

I think I used points or something...

no you dont need points to dl. rather, if you leave clubbox program on, they will give u points for every hour. usually files take about 1-2 hrs to start connecting and downloading when u first use it.

Pls guys help me!!!! Plssssssssss!!!!!!

I'm using school computer, so is there any possibility that it is restricted to use it by school people? Or is it becoz antivirus. I use Avast now.

Thank U!!!

probably your school has block the port which clubbox use to communicate

Guest V A L XD

is it me, or is cb really slow? I've been stuck on 0 on a new popular file. sucks.

Their gonna get stricter? man, this really sucks. Are they only going after people who upload or those who download?

Guest mandy_quyen
^ yes, you can. we all started from 0 points. ^_^

you mean even stricter than before, mandy dear? :unsure: they've already prohibited all their programs, no? what else are they prohibiting? :mellow:

not sure but they did scare all the Korean clubbox users , almost every clubbox i came today delete all of their SBS/MBC/KBS relate files :sweatingbullets:

Archived