Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

hi..I'm trying to create a new account in club box but it seems there was an error on the date of birth coz it's colored red..and the registration does not continue...anyway you can help me figure out what the problem is? tnx...

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bismuth

Hi everyone I'm new here :blush:

I can download from clubbox, but the problem is even though my normal speed is about 45-50kb/s for new files, but when I used quick download the speed is still the same or only increased 1-2kb/s. :tears: I have read the FAQ but I just can't understand why it's always like that, not even one time got the high speed. :tears:

It took me a lot of time trying to gain clubbox mileage so someone please tell me what should I do?

^ i think clubbox has been like that for the past while. maybe due to all sorts of upgrades. i'm not getting the fast speeds i used to either with quick download except once in a blue moon. :mellow:

MsFishy: you should try to go the particular CB and then join the CB before getting the file. it might not mean the file doesn't exist. it could also mean the file is not accessible because you're not a member of the CB. ;)

poptartsgurl: do you have clubbox AND pdbox open at the same time? i don't think they can be run at the same time. :unsure: i remember logging in to try to download something from pdbox one time and clubbox can't be processed at the same time.

dbSk iS k00l: just joining the CB doesn't help. they require a even higher membership level before files can be viewed.

Guest MsFishy

dreamweaver : hmm.. im still very new at using clubbox... how do you join a clubbox? i thought you just sign up and you can access it? o.O or am i very wrong? ><

[edit]

after going to your clubbox, i realized how to joina clubbox now XD thanks soo much <3!

Guest dinda77

hi..

I also have problem with CB. I have been dwlding heroes from dazunda clbx, but these two days, after i click the dwld app, a blank page with this note

파일에 대한 다운로드권한이 없습니다.

정회원 이상만 다운로드 하실 수 있습니다.

appear. I've no idea wht it says, so i tried to join the clbx thingy as dreamwaver suggested. Still it doesn't work. :tears:

anyone care to explain why..? I dunno what else should be done.

MsFishy: you're most welcome. it all depends on the clubbox owner. some set it for everyone, some set it for members only, some set it for higher-level members, some set it with a PIN, etc. ^_^

dinda77: you can't download because that CB requires higher-level membership --> 정회원 for you to download. meaning you can't download if you just joined it. after joining a CB, default is usually 준회원. i guess that CB owner has some other requirements to be raised to a higher level. :)

Guest poptartsgurl
^ i think clubbox has been like that for the past while. maybe due to all sorts of upgrades. i'm not getting the fast speeds i used to either with quick download except once in a blue moon. :mellow:

MsFishy: you should try to go the particular CB and then join the CB before getting the file. it might not mean the file doesn't exist. it could also mean the file is not accessible because you're not a member of the CB. ;)

poptartsgurl: do you have clubbox AND pdbox open at the same time? i don't think they can be run at the same time. :unsure: i remember logging in to try to download something from pdbox one time and clubbox can't be processed at the same time.

dbSk iS k00l: just joining the CB doesn't help. they require a even higher membership level before files can be viewed.

CB is not working on Vista. I guess I have to wait until Clubbox can figure something out...

Why does it say this :

마일리지는 최대 2만점 까지만 적립이 가능합니다.

보유하신 마일리지 2만점을 사용하신 후 다시 적립하시기 바랍니다.

on the mileage thing?

its not giving me any points. it just re-started again.

Guest samshiku

hi my mileage tab refuses to show my points, as in there i see only 'Total mileage:-- '

and when i tried clicking on 'special mileage' i get a popup telling me to log in to change my settings...but im ALREADY logged in. i think this is linked to my problem of not being able to start my download at all; my files 'download'[w/o any real downloading] for a couple of seconds before pausing itself...basically it just switches automatically to 'pause' when i press download.

can anyone can help me with this? thx!^^

Guest Eatmore_sushi

I have an odd problem :wacko:

I installed Internet Explorer 7.0, but then found that Clubbox didn't work for me anymore. So I uninstalled it, which made it revert back to 6.0, except now when I check a file and press download, the popup that comes up is empty. As in completely white. The title of the box is about:blank. This keeps happening to me for every file @_@...I have no idea what's wrong.

Does anyone have any idea about this?

Guest oobabi3jjang9oo

I got clubbox to work on my computer. However, after I download it and try to open it, Windows Media Player only shows sounds, not the actual images.

Guest stumpy013

can someone help me?

so... ive logged into clubbox and have been downloading for the past couple of hours..

but my points have stayed at zero! do i have to wait till all my files in the box are downloaded to get points?

i thought it counts every hour and adds it to your profile?

Anyone?

Haha i fixed it!!!

Archived