Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

Yeah, agreed with jkim23. Just press every button that is on the page that I can't read, then the after a few more times of closing and opening that CB page, I got the 'original' viewing page for downloads!!! Hurray!

And yeah, what's with the Beta?! I downloaded one 'Konan blablabla' software from CB but then it can't run! Totally lost there!

Appreciate it if anyone can help, thanks a lot!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xshinhae05x

hmmm ever since the upgrade... clubbox has tried to make me install the new version of clubbox... but when i say ok... this pops up

clubboxprob.jpg

and then everything just exits out.... and i can't download... anything lol

can anyone help me?

i think they added another feature, something like an instant view of your clip.

can someone please tell me, if we need to use points for that.

thanks.

i'm not sure if points are required, but i think something is required. i tried to click on that button and there was a pop-up window with a bunch of red text. personally, i'd prefer to just watch the clip when it's finished downloading instead of do the instant view thing.

anyway, i updated the graphic in my CB and explained the basic buttons. everything's pretty much the same. what annoys me now is the extra effort in obtaining the URLs and editing file descriptions. :sweatingbullets:

^ yup :P that's what i do when I'm impatient. for bittorent too (thought it's a bit different for bt because we dl out of order.. so sometime i can't watch even when it's like 89% dl) ... but be careful when the file is almost finished downloading. It doesn't convert automatically if your watching while it completes its download. I think i had to change the extension once (and I'm don't remember if it was successful) because it "finished" downloading while i was watching.

Guest yukigasuki

ok, i'm reallie sorry if someone had already asked this and it was already answered, but.....how do i save other ppl's clubbox to mine? does that make sense? like, i think some of the clubbox links are set to private? so how do i make it so that i can see it? cuz i used to use my friend's, and she was saved to this one person, but when i tried going to that on my new account, it shows me nothing. --;;

ok, i'm reallie sorry if someone had already asked this and it was already answered, but.....how do i save other ppl's clubbox to mine? does that make sense? like, i think some of the clubbox links are set to private? so how do i make it so that i can see it? cuz i used to use my friend's, and she was saved to this one person, but when i tried going to that on my new account, it shows me nothing. --;;

if it's a "private" aka "members-only" clubbox (such as mine), you have to go to that clubbox and join to become a member to see the files. sometimes that might not work though because the owner has set even tighter restrictions. :ph34r:

Guest yukigasuki

if it's a "private" aka "members-only" clubbox (such as mine), you have to go to that clubbox and join to become a member to see the files. sometimes that might not work though because the owner has set even tighter restrictions. :ph34r:

oOOo ok....but uh....how do i do that? i can't read korean --;;

Guest xmoshixkon

um...

does anybody know whats the new feature use for ?

we can watch the file online w. it ???

quite dont understand ^^"

thanks !

Guest mandy_quyen

it 's quite uncomfortable with the new name edit setting +___= by the way , is it just me or the Korean can't display correctly ?

Guest Lil.Miss.A

I like the new clubbox look! ^^

if anyone has time.. please translate the new feature thingy?

thanks.. ^^

and thanks mel for the info! I didn't know that too... I luv gom player xD

Guest Gotericshin

i've been instant viewing for like 3 years now... all you have to do is install VLC and while the file is downloading, drag the .NEO file into VLC and BAM instant viewing... you can even skip through the clip as well ^-^ hope that helps

notes on the upgrade... looks nice, but naynay123's ... i can't see the files names anymore, the upgrade probably didn't accept nay's font and resulted into that =/

enjoy the VLC secret

Guest mandy_quyen

well , i think they haven't adjust the font , cus Korean letter can't display in file name but still work in the clubbox main page ^^

actually , even they don't provide the beta service we still can use GOM to watch the NEO file ^___^ the instant viewing service need points (if i did read rite )

Guest luckyyou

ehh I'm kind of 50/50 on the new look.

I like the look of it, but hate (or am not used to) the setting of it.

Yuo can't see the file name so that bothers me: (

Guest mintoro

it 's quite uncomfortable with the new name edit setting +___= by the way , is it just me or the Korean can't display correctly ?

im having this problem too

and i hate that the file name are shorter to view now..

i can't know whether it's mp3 format or vid format

Archived