Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've been stuck at 99% for the past 15 minutes...anyone know what's wrong?

i'd try to restart the computer, and then resume it again. i hope it'll work. i've had that problem before.

is cb site down? i cant access any cb

it's still going for me.

i'd try to restart the computer, and then resume it again. i hope it'll work. i've had that problem before.

tried that, and then realized that maybe it was because clubbox was down? i had the same problem as junjinwifey...after i restarted i went back to the clubbox website and couldn't get access to it...i tried another clubbox, and same thing.

but clubbox works now and i was able to download it again successfully, so thanks.

Guest babymarzy07

pls help.. i forgot my password for some reason how do u retrieve it? and i wonder maybe my username is wrong and password is correct? do you know how i can retrive this? thanks

Guest SillyCookie

Er...I dunno what's happening with clubbox at the moment but, an update I think?

updateso8.jpg

If someone can explain it to me I'd be grateful, thanks!

^Updating/upgrade is complete now. There's a newer, sleeker looking layout for the CB pages, so everyone familiarize yourselves with the buttons! Pretty much the same, though; they just moved around a few things. Remember that after any update, the file manager box has to update too, so just click "OK" when the prompt box comes up before your first up/download after an update. All the files that you might have lined up in there will still be there after you update the box. :D

On the download popup window I see this new button on the right side of the regular download button and it says something beta. What's it for?

And on my CB program I now see this button called "Instant View" and a small drop down menu with "rate inactive" and "rate active". Right now it's set to rate inactive and when I try to change it to rate active, a pop up comes and says "Monthly fixed-rate mode enables you to use unlimited quick-downloading service. Do you wish to know more about the monthly fixed rate?"

I click yes and it brings me to this page http://point.clubbox.co.kr/Report/BuyFixedCoupon.asp

Could someone explain what these features are?

holy moly... i knew they were upgrading, but this is a complete facelift! :D it looks pretty cool. but i have to familiarize myself with things now and need to redo the graphic for signing up. :mellow:

anyone know how to make the URLs viewable by default? i don't know if i'd wanna click on every single one to check what the URL of the file is. :sweatingbullets: i guess i'll investigate as i poke around some more.

Guest advent.shk

On the download popup window I see this new button on the right side of the regular download button and it says something beta. What's it for?

And on my CB program I now see this button called "Instant View" and a small drop down menu with "rate inactive" and "rate active". Right now it's set to rate inactive and when I try to change it to rate active, a pop up comes and says "Monthly fixed-rate mode enables you to use unlimited quick-downloading service. Do you wish to know more about the monthly fixed rate?"

I click yes and it brings me to this page http://point.clubbox.co.kr/Report/BuyFixedCoupon.asp

Could someone explain what these features are?

i dont understand korean, but it looks like to me that the one on the left is for unlimited 24/7 for 14,900 won a month, the middle one is 10pm-9am for 9,900 won a month, and the one on the right is 3am-4pm is 6,900 a month..

Guest yenfung83

Before the Clubbox Upgrade..I m downloading some files from

Cyxion clubbox...and it is already 90%...But after the upgrade the

download dint resume from 90%..Its start from 0%...What Happen???sad..

Is that means next time we cant resume the files that we download??

SOMEONE PLS HELP>>

Edit:: Arghh...Someone Really Need To Help Me..

What happen??? The Clubbox Suddenly Pause the Downloading files..

When i Resume Everything Start From 0% :tears::tears::tears:

The files Downloading Speed its just 9-10kb... :sweatingbullets:

I wait for Whole Morning Only 13%...NOw Suddenly 0%...... :sweatingbullets:

:sweatingbullets: PLs Help

Guest sportstune

Can anyone explain what is happening to clubbox? Do we need to register again? I can't read Korean, and am not sure what is going on, there are no files on the websites, but just lots of flashing signs..

Help! Thank you very much!

OMG did they delete cb's? I can't seem to log into or see touya, japanese guy, iyagi... in fact any gold cb for that matter no~ or are they still upgrading?

hm.. odd... I'm going to use dreamweaver's CB for example since i see her siggie here:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew the site doesn't pop up... but if i click on a file of her siggie it works. Is there some kind of new url? edit it works :D

and there's a new button with the english words beta beside the file when you click dl.. what's that mean?

untitled1ys5.jpg

Guest SillyCookie

^Updating/upgrade is complete now. There's a newer, sleeker looking layout for the CB pages, so everyone familiarize yourselves with the buttons! Pretty much the same, though; they just moved around a few things. Remember that after any update, the file manager box has to update too, so just click "OK" when the prompt box comes up before your first up/download after an update. All the files that you might have lined up in there will still be there after you update the box. :D

Upgrading is done eh? I went to clubbox and all I'm getting is that Clubbox Upgrade page and that upgrading percentage is at 0 ... o.O no clue what to do, I currently clicked on the right side button thing and it's doing something but I have no clue...hmmm. Appreciate it if someone can help me, thanks!

Guest iman0711

wawawawawa...i cant access clubbox....everytime i open any Cb it will bring me to clubbox.co.kr...may i ask why and how to solve this problem?i've restart my comp but it still wont work...isk..sik..isk...i'd just download a love to kill till ep.2...

Archived