Improving and shaping your jawline

yumix

Guest jiji_zhazha

I think this girl may have lost weight?

Because she was already naturally beautiful and had a desirable jaw to begin with, so i wouldnt see why she would want to photoshop it, and i think her face looks more sunken in the newer photos, maybe its just me, but i looked deeply to compare- but again it could easily be the camera angle and lighting (unless she really did get surgery, but maybe you should check to see if she had any particular time period that she stopped posting photos of herself *for surgery recovery*- but that way too much hassle IMO)

But I think you have a beautiful little face already! and if you want to contour you can try using one shade darker powder than your skin tone. but im sure there is already special makeup for that.. (not totally sure though)

Guest hellcatcountess

I have heard of this thing called Facercise a certain Carole Maggio started. There's even a book about it.

It can change most of your facial features and there are lots who have already benefited from Facercising.

I am trying to find you a video that might help but apparently all I have found our stuff you don't need. Err. Sorry. @_@

Guest Tofu_Cloud

those pix were photoshopped but i think only braces will give u a change in jawline shape (like angelababy)

and my faceshape also changed from ym braces (but u must wear elastics with the braces)

Guest jiji_zhazha

those pix were photoshopped but i think only braces will give u a change in jawline shape (like angelababy)

and my faceshape also changed from ym braces (but u must wear elastics with the braces)

Oh i had them haha, they were so hard to manage!!! I had a really bad over bite, im so glad i got them!

Guest HeirOfGlee

Here I want my face to be more chubbier cause I have a high defined cheekbone and a diamond face shape.

I hate my pointed jaw. and someone next door wants something similar to mine.

I guess this proves everyone wants what you dont want.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! are you serious? LOL

Serious about what?

I think this girl may have lost weight?

Because she was already naturally beautiful and had a desirable jaw to begin with, so i wouldnt see why she would want to photoshop it, and i think her face looks more sunken in the newer photos, maybe its just me, but i looked deeply to compare- but again it could easily be the camera angle and lighting (unless she really did get surgery, but maybe you should check to see if she had any particular time period that she stopped posting photos of herself *for surgery recovery*- but that way too much hassle IMO)

But I think you have a beautiful little face already! and if you want to contour you can try using one shade darker powder than your skin tone. but im sure there is already special makeup for that.. (not totally sure though)

LOL well my face shape is fine, I guess I've been looking too much lately at these "DOLLS" everywhere around the place with pointed chins that it makes me want a pointer chin XD my chin is pointed, but not that pointed at the same time. Hmm, but i have to admit her chin does look alot more pointier in her newer pics and if u go on saigo and compare them to the old ones above. There's not way you can change your bone structure cause its bone, and even if you lose weight i doubt a more rounded chin can suddenly turn so sharp pointed

but thanks :) i just wanted to know if there was a way to get a more pointy chin and ive heard exercises everywhere.

Oh i already got braces and took them off ages ago :) it SO did change my face shape. I used to have a really U face shape, but after I took them off my chin and jaw changed for the better.

actually on allkpop there was article, i believe, about someone who slimmed their jawline by pressing with her hands for years and years. NO idea if it works, but yea. just sharing.

this is the article:

http://www.allkpop.com/2009/12/hwang_jung_.../comment-page-4

Wow what a nice face shape she has. It's so "V" o___O

Guest lightofhonest

face exercise might help~ I heard they could make jawlines more defined. could help

and also it exercises the face

Guest PeachKisses.

If you're already skinny, then you probably have a square or round jaw.

You can't change your jawline unless you resort to surgery, which is costly and painful (they shave your jawline).

Or you can contour your face.

face exercise might help~ I heard they could make jawlines more defined. could help

and also it exercises the face

yes i know lol... i was just asking for some sites on how they provide specific step by steps though

....photoshop........

photoshop works WONDERS for some korean ulzzangs! ahaha

we already knew that hahaha

If you're already skinny, then you probably have a square or round jaw.

You can't change your jawline unless you resort to surgery, which is costly and painful (they shave your jawline).

Or you can contour your face.

i dont have a square or round jaw lol. It's def not square or round, but more of a little rounder version of "V" but my chin isnt exactly that pointed either.

I dont want my jawline shaved T_T

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

i dont have a square or round jaw lol. It's def not square or round, but more of a little rounder version of "V" but my chin isnt exactly that pointed either.

I dont want my jawline shaved T_T

If that is your pic on your little icon then you're chin is already fine...You already have a defined V line...Even though it's not the more defined V-line like the Kpop idol stars, but it's still a V-line...Heck I would love any form of V-line for my jaw, but mine is just round T_T Be happy with the jaw-line that God and your parent's gene pool has given you...You are blessed and more luckier than most of us.

Archived