what is your country's famous food??

Guest RikoHea

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest madbrows

Vietnamese side: wahhh it's pho AKA best thing in the worldChinese side: idk maybe dimsum? idk anything about my chinese side xDAmerican side: burgers, mcdonalds, hotdogs, i guess anything that's easily accessible lmao

I thought Australia was pies or some richard simmons like that, also Dampa bread...and Vegemite. Do you have any idea how funny it is for us locals to watch foreigners eat Vegemite, they ALWAYS take big scoops of the stuff then end up either liking it or spitting it out. Silly people, you're only supposed to have small amounts. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well my country is very diverse in terms of its people so with that being said different groups have their favourites.indian people - bunny chows (unsliced bread, hollowed out then stuffed with amazingly delicious indian curries)black people - tripe with pap (thick maize meal porridge) or with samp (combination of maize and beans) and about 6 saladsenglish people - oven bakeafrikaaners - poitjie (beef, chicken or mutton slow cooked in a 3 legged pot usually with dumplings)coloured people - any fish dishthe nations favourite - pap and vleis ( bbq of wors, sausages, chicken, pork and mutton along with veggies and salads) sometimes mashed potatoes are substituted for pap
ps not being racist by using the terms; english, black, indian, afrikaaner and coloured they are just commomly used terms here

• 2 weeks later...

Archived