x - ( look at the sky and think of me ) .

babyroo

[ tea vs. jessa || multi-themed poster battle ]

"look at the sky and think of me.

look at your heart and speak to me."

2dvscvd.jpg

hey there~ vs. `bbyroo; - tea vs. jessa - LOVER VS. LOVER (♥!)

multi themed poster battle - five rounds (maybe more) - no ditching - have fun!

round one ♥ emo

hey there~

2lt6o9h.jpg

`bbyroo;

xcpwlz.jpg

round two comedy

hey there~

qytkqu.jpg

`bbyroo;

ma8f2r.jpg

- oh man, i miss these!

Guest cher amour

this was actually so last minute and random but LOVER VS LOVER, LET'S GET THIS GOING

havent made posters in so long. gotta get back into this poster making stuff LOL

JESSA LOVE THE HEADERRRR <3333333 WOOOO.

yup. you awesome person I like you so much.

Guest bonjour tristesse.

OH NOM NOM NOM, JESSA & THY BATTLE. Thy, YOU DITCHED YOUR VALENTINE TR! D: grrrrr, you. AND JESSA MY ALIEN QUEEEN!~ I miss talking to you D: anywhoo, I'll try stalking this battle thread(:

Guest smil33

HEEEEEEEEEY THAR<3.

the header's really pretty. and the mood of the first poster looks jus treall deep, i like the oclors and the blurred font(:

i love the blended stars in the second poster! i almost didn't ctach it hahas. and jae<3 and and it seems mysterious, in a pretty flowy sad kind of way hahas, did that make sense? x) im procrastinating and stopped by here 8) i miss you guys<3.

Guest cher amour

I will not ditch! D8

qytkqu.jpg

err. yeah... >_> it was supposed to be simpler but I messed it up with the left part and got too lazy to fix it.

LOL. kinda ugly.

love-knot. =D <3

_escape.reality* oh hai dere

coup de foudre. oh, I did, didn't I? D8 LOLOL got too busy. wasnt even cause I was lazy :x I started your poster but never finished it! LOOOL

smil33 YAH! YOUUUU. WTH. you disappeared on me! LOL xD

Guest kimigasuki

YOU MAKE IT EASIER WHEN LIFE GETS HARD

LUCKY IM IN LOVE WITH MY ~

how ironic this song is. really.

gah, gorgeous posters!

i absolutely adore the dark posters...

LOL JESSA I REMEMBER. you showed me that, you said , you found a really nice jae picture.. LOL >D

i like that poster<3 its so... fitting with the title. and the title reminds me of ryan... how weird.

jae looks hot though (:

thy~~~!! I REMEMBER YOU, SEE!

i adore your typography in the dark poster. gorgeous i tell you.

and that happy poster is adorkable (: i love the colors X)

Guest MR. LEE'S

sexaaaaay posters from jessa and thy. wowwiiieee, i shall stalk. those two emo posters are pretty. and the header, is really beautiful.

Sexy posters dudes!

`bbyroo, love your poster. Gosh that pic of Jae is hot! He's not my fav (I love Yoochun) but he never fails to make my heart skip a beat. I adore the purple and the blending. Love how played out the glitter theme. I'm Ary btw. Can I call you Jessa?

THY!!!!, you must remember me right? *sigh* I remember our cynosure days when we'd be the only ones in the survival game haha OMG your poster is gorgeous...its so dark and emo. Love the rose stock in the corner. KAWAII your round 2 is super adorable. LOL at your quotes.

ma8f2r.jpg

-waves flag- NO I DID NOT DITCH. i just ... despise happy posters now LOL.

TEAAAAA , what a cute happy poster ! LOL silly , it looks fine <3

love-knot: aw thankyou !

vivipie: <3 YOUSEXAY.

herlyn: AWWWWW man i havent talked to you in so long ! :D howve you been ? :)

irene: HOLY MOLY , i miss you ToT

rachel: all that glitters = ryan ? ROFLROFL GG XD

shern: aw thankyou !

mezcal: hi ary ! =D and yeah you can call me jessa XD aw thankyouu =)

Guest kimigasuki

MY MY WHATS THAT SEXY POSTER ?

(: Jessa b, I don't get why you hate happy posters when you're so good at making 'em. (:

I absolutely adore the background of that too... :)

And yes, "He Promised Me The World" Ryan promises me alot of things. It reminds me of Ryan. . . LOL

Guest _escape.reality*

pros pros pros .

i love both your happy posters. <33

i cant make make happy posters to save my life. DDD: </3

Guest smil33

" i got that "taylor" body girl you know that i gotcha/

you can call me new moon because i orbit around ya "

boy, i missed him<333333333

is this ditched? wah im really late right? yeaah thy i disappeared from soompi, i wrote on your formspring though like once LOL. we need a better way of communication! EMAIL? hahas, i don't know.

and jessa, we should just talk more ;D but i hardly have time for anything ): schoolschoolschool, and sport teams, im super exhausted everyday ): but your posters are really cute! i like the brightness and glowy posters you make jessa ;D and the simple cute ones thy makes(: okays im off to take a shower and do more hw, UPDATE THIS.

edit- HOLY CRUD MAN YOUR BANNERS ARE GORGEOUS. I WANT A WALLIE LIKE THAT 8)

okay so this is late ahahhas im such a lagger! are you guys gonna still continue with this??

anyways! hey there~ i reeeally liked your first poster! okay so its emo much, but hahaah its a really gorgeous piece of work. love the flowers at the side and the texture it made on her face! and is that parktaejun in your comedy poster? ahahas he's like the only male ulzzang i know off rofl!

JESSSSA MY PRINCESSSSS! it feeeels like i lost my precious little daughter! we've not talked for ages yo! where have you beeeeen to? are you still active here or at some other forum? we neeed to reconnect and have some bonding session my girl! and hahaha i see you include your lovers in your posters! jaejoong and that new guy idk who he is. is he from dna? okay i think he is. ahahs. he has sucha porcelain faceeee! but too young for me! D: AND WAI DO I SEEE GORGEOUS BANNERS IN OTHER PEOPLE'S SIGGIES MADE BY YOU. WHEN DID YOU OPEN A TR! I WANT ONE TOOOOO! *pout*

Archived