Shocking translated 2PM's sasaeng fan accounts

Guest piano.1993

I don't know how true this stuff is (and the fans' scrutiny is a bit scary), but I've been thinking this for awhile...

This all makes me think of Fly to the sky...

That a lot of times when a group has problems, it doesn't start because of problems between members, but what people around them say:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPhlmZ_HIk8...feature=related

It's painful for everyone.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest doremii*

lmao some of these are so.. idk, expected? I'm not really surprised tbh

like what is wrong with young guys in their 20s going clubbing and sleeping with girls? jeez. that's normal -__-

I'm not even a 2pm fan but I'm not really bothered by most of these rumors, besides the ones about them being rude to fans. I do find it weird that Khun is the only one who didn't have any bad fanaccounts and ironically.. he's the one who supports jay right? hmm

"3. When fans ask him for autographs, he checks their looks first (to see if they’re hot)"

LOLOL why is this a bad thing?

anyways, I don't know, I won't judge them purely based on random fanaccounts which may or may not even be true.

Guest suejinners

There isn't a credible source so this could possibly be just rumors. Its up to you, yourself, to decided on whether you think these fan accounts are true or not.

I always close threads without sources so this thread would be no exception.

• 3 years later...
Guest Cassy W.

I was just speechless when I read this post. A few weeks ago, I was raving about how awesome 2PM was. Now I am a little disappointed. 
But then again, celebrities have to have their own life. It would be annoying to be stalked for 24/7. It sucks to be a celebrity sometimes because you don't even have any privacy. I am not sure whether or not to believe this, but if this was true, the members should have at least been nicer as common courtesies... 
Anyway, I guess this incident should just be buried and everyone should just get on with their lives. 
Just placing my opinion. 

• 2 months later...
Guest kimaenjelli

i am a hottest and i thought they all have a bright,kind personality or something but after reading this i dont know if i am a hottest anymore :( 
i thought they are all close to each other because i see it on 2PM show 
but nichkhun and jay is my bias so i only suupport to of them the rest.... 
I DONT KNOW </3

Guest kimaenjelli

ssaesang thank you for telling the truth
BTW, is saessang is still  a hottest after they found it out????
i really wanna know :( 

Archived